Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diane And Roz Cultivate Family Relations

"Uncles, brother, in-laws, daddy."

45
5 Comments 5
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Diane was lying on her bed looking at the tv. She wasn't watching the program, just staring at the screen.

Roz, her daughter, peered around the door, "Mom are you coming down? I have made dinner."

Diane mumbled she wasn't hungry.

Roz sympathized with her mother, "Mom, I know you are missing Daddy, but he will be back in a few days. I miss him too, you know." Roz sat on the bed, "What do you say we go out and find a couple of guys? Daddy wouldn't want you being miserable."

"I am sure he wouldn't. But I am just as sure he wouldn't be thrilled with me going out looking for a man. Nor his perfect little girl. Who can do no wrong," Diane said sarcastically.

Roz giggled and put her finger to her lips. She looked so innocent when she said, "But Mommy, you know I won't let a man near me. I am a virgin and intend to stay that way forever."

"Right," Diane said mockingly. "You have just turned nineteen, and you have had more men than me since your sixteenth birthday. God only how many."

"I have..." Diane stopped Roz.

"Don't tell me I don't want to know," Diane said adamantly.

Roz giggled again. She placed her hand on Diane's cheek, and then she leaned in and kissed her mother. It was a passionate kiss and not their first.

"Please, Mom. You can wear any of my dresses," Roz said softly when she broke the kiss. Then she licked Diane's lips and felt her breast.

"Wear one of your dresses. They are so short and tight. Half my ass hangs out in them."

"Mom, you have a great ass and figure. I am so jealous of it." Roz put her arm over Diane, slid her hand under Diane's ass, and squeezed. "There is nothing better than showing the guys a bit of firm round ass cheek. They love it. More so if you don't wear panties."

Diane pulled back, "No, no, no. Certainly not. Everything would be on display. No, never," Diane growled. Roz gave her mother her sympathy look. "Alright," Diane said. "What if I borrow one of your G-strings? Not that they cover much."

"Amm, okay, but no bra," Roz negotiated.

Diane made it look like she was thinking. She wasn't; Diane loved her breasts. They are A cup and firm, with strong nipples.

After a few moments, Diane agreed to Roz's terms.

Diane and Roz showered together. They soaped each other, and Roz licked and fingered her mother to an orgasm. Then they dried each other, and there was more kissing and fondling.

"Try this one," Roz told her mother when they went to her bedroom.

Diane held the G-string up, "Can they get any smaller?" she asked contemptuously.

Roz told her mother to put it on or not wear one at all.

"I will wear your yellow dress. It is my color," Diane said after slipping into the G-string.

"Wow, Mom. You look gorgeous. They will be fighting over you." Roz complimented her mother when she had the dress on.

Roz took a black dress from her wardrobe, and after putting it on, said she only had her hair to do.

"That's it. You aren't going to put anything else on?" Diane queried.

"Of course I am. You don't think I am going barefoot, do you?"

Diane shook her head, and then she caught sight of herself in the mirror. She had mixed feelings about how she looked. On the one hand, Diane thought she looked like a cheap whore. On the other, she thought she looked like a well-dressed slut.

They took a cab to a nightclub. Diane kept pulling at her dress. She was conscious of how high it rode. Roz, on the other hand, didn't mind at all. She sat quite happily, not caring. The cabby kept looking at her in the rear-vision mirror. Roz rewarded him by opening her legs slightly several times.

The club they went to was well patronized, but Roz found a table. It wasn't long before two mature men approached them for a dance. They had one dance, and Roz politely told them she wasn't interested and to, "Fuck off."

"Why did you do that? They were cute," Diane complained.

"They were older than Daddy," Roz said coldly. "You need someone younger. With plenty of energy."

Diane disagreed and told Roz her father had plenty of energy in bed. Roz likewise disagreed with Diane. She said that was part of the problem. Diane needed someone that wasn't willing to wait to get her into bed and would take her anywhere, anytime.

"To add some spice," Roz said.

From then on, there was a steady stream of men. Some they danced with, and others they didn't entertain. There was some kissing and a little fondling. One guy's hand found out Roz wasn't wearing panties.

Has the night went on, and the alcohol flowed. Diane became less conscious of how short her dress was. Her body began to react more to the stares she was receiving. She was getting wet between her legs, and her nipples were pushing solidly against the dress.

Diane was sitting a dance out, watching Roz do her thing on the floor. Two arms reached over her from her back and put two shot glasses on the table. She looked up and saw her brother-in-law, Robby.

Panic ran through Diane's body, and her face flushed red. "Robby, what are you doing here?"

"I might ask you the same question," Robby said and sat next to Diane. "You look..."

Diane had no idea why she said it, except for fright and assuming it would be what Robby thought. She blurted out, "Like a slut."

Robby looked her over, "More like a cheap whore," he commented.

Diane was devastated, "I do? Are you going to tell Lewis?"

Robby made Diane suffer for a short time by not answering, just staring at her. Then he smiled, "If you must know, I think you are the hottest lady here, and no. I'm not going to tell my big brother."

Diane put her hand on Robby's knee, "Thank you," she said, sighing, and she gave him her best smile.

Roz came running up excited, "Uncle Robby." She gave Robby his usual greeting by kissing him. Diane thought she detected Roz using her tongue. Then Roz said, "Look who I found."

Behind Roz was Ant. Robby's younger brother. He kissed Diane 'Hi,' and gave Diane's body the once over. Diane felt much more comfortable being looked over after Robby told her she looked hot.

"Finish your drink, and Ant will get us some more," Robby said. "Come over and sit with us. We have a cubicle. It is a little more private."

Robby walked Diane to the cubicle. He started with his arm around her waist, but his hand was resting on Diane's ass cheek by the time they reached the booth.

Roz and Ant were up and down dancing, while Diane and Robby only had a couple. They were happily chatting. Robby kept looking at Diane's chest and her legs, but Diane didn't mind. Her nipples were aching, and she had her thighs parted just enough so Robby could see to the top of the vee.

Diane gasped when Robby's finger pushed over her nipple. She wasn't expecting it, but it sent a wave of pleasure through her body.

"Way to go, Uncle," Roz and Ant were back. Roz tweaked Diane's other nipple, "Beautiful aren't they. Want to feel them, Ant?"

Roz announced she wasn't going to call any of her uncles, uncle anymore. "First name only from now on," she said.

Roz jumped into the cubicle, and Ant sat close to her. He took up Roz's invitation and reached over and felt Diane's breast. Robby wasn't going to let his brother have all the fun. So he palmed Diane's other breast.

"Don't leave me out," Roz complained.

Ant's hand moved to Roz's breast. They started a lengthy kiss. So did Robby and Diane. Diane got lost in the kiss, and her legs parted more. Roz and Ant had broken their kiss. Ant looked and slid his hand down between Diane's thighs. They weren't quite far enough apart, but Diane moaned and opened them a little more so Ant could rub her pussy.

"Doesn't this look nice and cozy," a voice said.

They all looked and saw Diane's younger brother. There are ten years between Diane and Nick.

Ant pulled his hand away. Just in time, because Diane clamped her legs together. A reaction to seeing Nick.

Nick sat down, and Diane pushed Robby's hand off her breast.

"Would you mind giving Nick and me a moment?" Diane asked the other three.

Roz, Robby, and Ant went to the bar.

"It's not what it looks like, Nick."

"It's not," Nick said. "It looked to me like you and Robby were kissing. He had his hand on your tit, and Ant was massaging your pussy. What do you think I saw? Oh, and to top it off, I could see my niece isn't wearing panties."

"Alright, Nick. That's precisely what was going on. We have had a few drinks, and things were getting out of hand."

"Are you wearing anything?" Nick asked, and then he pulled Diane's dress up. Not that it had far to go before he saw what he wanted. "No wonder I couldn't tell. That thing is so small it's not worth wearing anything. And half your pussy is hanging out."

Diane looked, and sure enough, her G-string was crooked, and her left pussy lip was out.

"That's how it goes. It's either that or I take it off, and I can't do anything about the length of my dress." Diane said, trying to show Nick it wasn't up to him how she dressed.

Nick called Diane's bluff, "Take it off then," he told her.

Diane didn't know what to do, but she eventually said she was going to the powder room and would take her G-string off in there.

"Do it here," Nick insisted.

Diane thought she might be able to remove her G-string discreetly, but then Nick told her to stand.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

In a moment of defiance, Diane stood up.

"Wait," Nick said. "I don't want the whole room watching."

Diane breathed a sigh of relief, thinking Nick was giving her a reprieve. It wasn't to be. There was a group of six guys close by. Nick asked them to group around, so Diane had a modicum of privacy. They shielded Diane off and stood waiting.

"You do it, Nick?" Diane invited Nick.

Nick raised Diane's dress over her hips and to her waist, and then he lowered Dian's G-string. She stepped out of it and gave everyone time to see her nakedness.

"If you like what you see, boys. Write your numbers down, and I will ring each one of you, promise," Diane offered.

In a moment, they all had their names and numbers on a coaster.

"Okay, boys. Go back to your table and enjoy the rest of your night and wait for my call," Diane said, and she put the coaster in her bag.

Nick smiled and said he didn't think Diane had it in her to do anything like that. Then he asked if Diane meant what she said to the boys. Diane confessed she had cheated two or three times, and that is what she was after tonight. "I never expected it would be with my brother, though."

Nick smiled at Diane's comment.

Roz, Robby, and Ant returned. Roz said she saw the crowd around the table and wanted to know what had gone on. All Diane divulged was that she had a little fun. Then Diane told Roz she and Nick were going home. Roz said she would go with them, but Diane told Roz to stay and enjoy what was left of the night.

By Nick's wagon, Diane remembered something Roz had said earlier.

"Let's do it here, Nick," Diane said. She pulled her dress up and leaned over the bonnet of the car beside Nick's.

There was just enough light that Nick could see Diane's glistening pussy between her open legs.

"Give it to me, Nick. " Diane said, just before Nick rammed his cock into her.

Diane screamed and moaned into her arm to keep the noise down while Nick pounded her pussy. It was by far the hardest thrusting Diane could remember having. She came and came, but the onslaught carried on.

Then it stopped, and Diane felt some relief. Unfortunate or not for Diane, it began again. Just as strong and forceful, but something felt different.

What Diane didn't know was Nick came, and it wasn't his dick inside her. A guy had watched for several minutes. He had his cock in his hand, and when Nick withdrew his, the guy pushed his dick into Diane's willing pussy.

Whoever the stranger was, he came in Diane, and as he was putting his cock away, he thanked Diane. She turned slowly. Diane was panting, and her fringe soaked with perspiration.

Diane smiled wryly, "That was nice of him and polite," she said.

Nick put a towel on Diane's seat. He didn't want cum leaking out of Diane and spoiling the fabric. Diane was more interested in sucking Nick's cock back to an erection, so there was no time wasted when she got home.

She didn't have to worry. Nick was ready, and he came in Diane's mouth before they reached the house and was ready again before Diane had her dress off in her bedroom.

The sex was slower and more sensual this time.

Nick began by laying Diane on the bed and pushing her knees apart. He kissed his way up Diane's right leg until he reached her cunt. For a split second, Diane thought about the stranger's cum, but the thought vanished as soon as Nick's tongue flicked her clit. She was in a different kind of ecstasy than earlier when she was having her brains fucked out. Just as good but different.

Nick licked and fingered Diane until she came, giving him three lots of cum to taste.

As Diane's body arched with joy, she felt Nick's finger enter her asshole. It was the first time she had been penetrated there. She and Lewis had tried twice but failed. Diane was afraid of the pain it might cause. Surprisingly for Diane, she enjoyed the feeling.

Diane shocked herself and said, "If you are gentle, you can put your cock in there."

Nick mounted Diane and put his cock in her pussy.

"Don't you want to?" she asked, disappointed.

"Just lubricating it, Sis," Nick told her.

Nick fucked Diane for a couple of minutes. She came again. More because of the anticipation than being fucked. Nick told Diane to lay on her stomach and put a pillow under herself. Diane wasn't sure why but she did.

"Pull your cheeks apart," was Nick's next instruction.

Diane reached behind her and pulled her cheeks apart. Nick adjusted her hands, "There," he said. "Now pull them wide apart."

Diane did her best. Then she felt Nick's cock touch her asshole. She took a deep breath and waited. There was a short sharp pain, and Diane felt her ass filling. She let the air escape from her lungs and smiled to herself.

Diane got and enjoyed her first anal fuck. When Nick said he was ready to cum, Diane insisted he came in her ass.

When Nick pulled out, Diane turned to look at his cock. She was surprised to see it was clean. Diane had terrible thoughts of what might be on it.

"Was that really your first time?" Nick asked.

Diane nodded, a little ashamed.

"Well then, you should finish the job?"

Diane cringed and was appalled. She knew what Nick meant. He wanted her to suck his cock clean.

'It's just the idea,' Diane thought to herself. 'Can it be any different from sucking a cock that has just fucked you and his covered in both lots of juices? Or the first time you swallowed a mouth full of cum?'

Holding Nick's dick in her thumb and two fingers, Diane edged her head forward toward Nick's cock. She tentatively touched the tip with her tongue. Then in a bold move, Diane opened her mouth and moved her head forward. She stopped when just over half of Nick's cock was in her mouth and then tightened her lips around Nick's cock.

Diane pulled back slowly until the head popped from her mouth.

With a smile to Nick and her misgivings gone, Diane licked and sucked Nick's dick. It firmed up again. Diane blew him and swallowed Nick's seed.

Diane would never say, but she was disappointed with the amount of cum Nick shot.

Nick had to leave. Diane stayed in her bedroom and fell asleep on top of the bed, still naked.

Several hours later, Diane was disturbed. She got up and went to check. The noise was coming from Roz's room. When Diane looked in, Ant was lying on the bed. Roz was bending over, sucking on Ant's dick, and Robby was pumping Roz from behind.

Diane watched for a while, and then she sat on Ant's face.

A foursome ensued. Ant and Robby swapped between Roz and Diane. Roz was the first to have her pussy filled; Ant was the culprit. Not long after, Robby said it wouldn't be long before he came. At the time, he was in Diane.

"I want it," Roz declared.

Diane said, "No," because Roz had just had a load.

A little spat began, and then Robby told them to make up their minds. He was moments away.

Roz's argument was Robby was her uncle, so it should be hers. Diane gave in, as she always did to Roz.

"Thank God," Robby said. He pulled out of Diane and plunged his cock into Roz's pussy. He grunted as soon as he was cock deep in Roz and shot his load.

Diane took Robby to her bedroom. They fell asleep after Diane sucked his cock, and Robby emptied what little was left in his balls in Diane's mouth.

Roz and Ant hadn't finished. They screwed each other again before they slept.

The following day Robby and Ant had both girls again, twice, before they left at mid-day. Rather than get dressed Roz, and Diane remained naked the rest of the day. They made lunch and ate outside and lazed around the rest of the afternoon.

Diane woke on Roz's bed from a nap. She looked at Roz lying next...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments