Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diana and Megan part 2

55
7 Comments 7
4.0k Views 4.0k
654 words 654 words

Diana walked past me outside and slapped my ass, as she slipped into the hot tub with Megan.

I was frozen, in awe, what to do? Get dressed, or join these two beautiful naked women in the hot tub! I stood there for a minute until both of them encouraged me to climb in.

"Fuck it," into the hot tub in all my glory.

Diana smiled, and Megan looked me over, as I squeezed between them.

"Megan this is Charlie, Charlie this is my daughter Megan," said Diana.

"Nice to meet you, Charlie," Megan replied.

"The pleasure is all mine" I answered."

Diana leaned over kissing my cheek and neck. She reached down stroking my cock to full erection. She quickly climbed up on me sliding my cock into her wet pussy. We fucked like teenagers. Facing each other, kissing, my hands pulling her ass towards me harder and faster with every thrust.

Within minutes I was cumming inside her, which sent her over the edge. She let out a loud moan as she exploded, "Ooooh Fucccck!"

Diana slid off me, stood up, and climbed out of the hot tub heading inside the house.

Megan wasted no time, "My turn, Out of the tub on the deck right now," she said.

She laid down on the beach towel, and spread her legs wide, exposing her beautiful shaved pussy. Her long, tan legs glistened in the morning sun. She grabbed me by my head and pushed me into her soaking wetness.

I eagerly licked her, tasting her sweetness. I slid three fingers into her soaking pussy and my little finger into her asshole. She moaned, and begged me, "Deeper, yes, like that." I pushed my fingers in and out while licking her clit. "Oh fuck yes," she moaned. I went faster and faster. She tensed up and soon released an orgasm from deep inside.

"Fuck me now," Megan yelled. I climbed on top of her petite body and slid my hard cock deep inside of her wet throbbing pussy. We fucked hard, in pure lust.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

Her pussy felt amazing, so wet and warm, fucking her every way possible. "Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me hard," she moaned. I came instantly. She held me tight as I collapsed on her youthful body.

Sweaty, exhausted and exhilarated I looked up to see Diana standing over us. Cum still dripping from her pussy, she lowered herself onto Megan's face. Megan grabbed her hips and pulled her down, licking her pussy.

Diana moaned in ecstasy, and I could not believe what I was a part of. Megan eagerly devoured her mother's pussy, licking her into an uncontrollable frenzy.

Diana begged Megan, "Don't stop." Megan continued to eat Diana's pussy. I watched in amazement; the two were engulfed in each other.

Megan licked, sucked, and fingered her mom. Diana moaned, "Oh God, don't stop, keep going, just like that. Fuuuuck!"

Diana began to tense up as she was close to another orgasm. Megan never missed a beat, licking Diana to a squirting orgasm.

Diana and Megan switched positions. Diana spread Megan's thighs, smiled, and leaned in, licking up and down, side to side, darting her tongue into her pussy.

Megan's body arched in the total submittal, she was breathing hard, filled with lust and desire. Diana stared into Megan's eyes. She never lost eye contact, as she ate the cum filled pussy of her daughter, squeezing Megan's nipples, rubbing her breasts, and licking her pussy over and over.

Megan moaned loudly as she trembled and shook. Her orgasm exploded into her mother's mouth. Diana licked up every drop. They collapsed in each other arms, kissed, smiled at me, and lay there for minutes caressing each other.

Exhausted we headed into the house and crashed on the couch.

Diana and I awoke to the sound of Megan's voice. "Bye mom, bye Charlie, I'm off to work. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

Published 
Written by Ncrs71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments