Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dearest Mummy

"Incest is best when kept in the family."

17
2 Comments 2
10.8k Views 10.8k
931 words 931 words

Author's Notes

"Lesbian incest with Mummy in flash erotica with a bit of room left over for Daddy."

If she's patient, a woman can give me an amazing orgasm just by pleasuring my nipples. She can fondle them, stroke them, pinch them, pull them, kiss them, lick them, bite them, ride them, or even massage them with her own erect baby girls.

I'm a post-grad student, but I still live at home with my parents. My darling Mummy, I'm sorry to say, is far from the right kind of woman for decent nipple play. A slow build-up works best for me, and she doesn't have the patience. Like earlier today, she came into my room to tell me I needed to take a break from my research. My thesis isn't due for another six months, so I knew exactly what she really wanted.

I pulled her onto the bed beside me, and we started making out. We went the full nine yards (or 823 centimetres if you prefer) stripping each other's clothes off, groping each other's tits, asses, and pussies. We licked, kissed and sucked each other's breasts. I went down on her, and she had a rollicking good time. When I came up for air, I didn't even have to remind her that she wasn't the only horny bitch in the room—she went straight for my boobs. As usual, she got bored too soon and fingered me to what I can generously describe as a fair to middling orgasm. I would have loved her to go down on me. She has a talented tongue when she's inclined to use it, but she's a lot better at receiving than giving. My vibrator would have been better, but its battery was flat. My bad. 

I don't mean to damn with faint praise, but overall, it was no better than nice.

Afterwards, we lay together with our arms around each other and enjoyed some prolonged, sensual kissing. I must be fair. Mummy is a great kisser. Better than that, she even fondled my breast a little, kissed my nipple, sucked it into her mouth and tongued it very nicely indeed.

My breathing was just getting extra-heavy when she decided to kiss my neck and finger my pussy instead. Mummy has a pretty short attention span when it's not about her.

'I had lunch with Mike,' she murmured between kisses. 'He tells me he had intercourse with your mammaries yesterday and that it was amazing. I cannot tell you how jealous I am.'

I can be pedantic, but I bit back the temptation to correct "intercourse" to "outercourse." 'Yes, Daddy has a tit-fetish. He loves my boobs and he loves to fuck them. He even makes me keep my bra on. He says he gets better friction that way.'

'You are naive, my dear. He has intramammary intercourse with me too, bra and all. Frankly, it's the only way he can have a respectable orgasm. He can't keep his erection big enough, fat enough, and hard enough otherwise. Don't tell him I said so.' 

AntonellaLombard
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaLombard

'Don't worry. I'll not breathe a word,' I said, but I'd almost laughed out loud. Whenever Daddy was with me, whether his cock was between my tits, halfway down my throat, or pounding my pussy or ass, it was always big and fat, and as hard as the proverbial rock. His orgasms in my bed were epic. 

'Thank you, darling, but I fear I didn't make myself clear. What I'm trying to say is that I wish there was some way that I could have intercourse with your beautiful breasts.'

'Don't be such a prude, Mummy. Just say it. You want to FUCK MY TITS. Am I right?'  

'Of course, you are, darling, but must you be so very vulgar? So, is there a way?'

'Of course, there is. Don't you read Cosmo?'

'I never heard of it. Did you mean Moscow? Never mind, be a good girl and show me. Please?'

'All right.' I rolled onto my back with my head on the pillow. 'Straddle my chest. That's right, on your knees. That's it. Oops! Don't fall, hold onto the headboard. Good. Now plant your pussy on my boob.'

'I beg your pardon, young lady!'

'Sorry, Mummy. Lower your vulva onto my mammary gland.' Her pussy was warm and slightly damp. Her fine-haired bush felt delicious on my skin, and her aroma was making my head spin.

'Now what happens? What are you going to do?'

'Me? Nothing. Just rock or slide your vulva over my breast. You'll start to feel wetter and warmer. Whenever you like,  massage my nipple with your clit until you cum.'  Of course, I meant "until we cum."

'Do you seriously expect me to do all the work? When your father and I have intramammary intercourse, I don't have to do anything. And might I remind you it was my fingers that brought you to your wonderful orgasm earlier?' 

I was at my wit's end. 'Mummy! Really? Why did you say you wanted to fuck my tits when you really wanted my tits to fuck you?' 

'Don't split hairs, my dear. Just do that other thing for me.'

'Fine! Lie down and spread your legs. Wider, please. I have to get my mammary in there so I can nipple-fuck your clit.'

She did, and I did, she moaned and gasped. 'Oh my God!' she said and hugged me with her legs. 'By the way, you meant to say "clitoris", didn't you, my dear?' 

ARGH! Mothers! Some daughters do have 'em!

Published 
Written by OCuin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments