Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughter's Dream 2

14
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
If you haven't read Daughter's Dream, then I would like to state that all characters are over the age of 16. Enjoy.

I woke up the next morning in my bed. I licked my lips tasting a little bit of Daddy's cum on them. Hmm, so it had happened. Wonderful.

I looked over at my clock, it was 9:00 am, Daddy should still be asleep. I'll just slip into his bed... I miss the feel of him, the feel of his warm hairy body against mine.

I slowly got up only in a short shirt, and eased my way down the hall to daddy's bed room, his door was open slightly. I slipped in, seeing him laying on his side under the covers. I smiled, I slowly eased under the covers and pressed my butt against his soft cock. I opened my mouth in silent pleasure. I gently picked up his arm and wrapped it around me, pressing his hand softly into my breast. I sighed gently and fell into a half awake, half asleep daze.

Suddenly I felt daddy's hand on my breast, kneading it, softly pulling on my nipple. I moaned softly as he pulled me closer. He whispered against my hair as he did, "Oh Sally, you naughty woman." I shivered under his touch and pressed my naked ass against his hardening cock. My pussy starting to soak it's self. He thought I was my mother, Sally was my mother's name.

I went with the story and whispered, "You know you like it," and rubbed my ass hard against his cock. I heard him moan and shuddered.

"Just like that Sally, you know how I like it." He said and I felt his cock slip in between my legs. Oh god, he's going to fuck me, at last, he's going to do it.

I pressed back hard against him, opening my legs wide, his cock pressed against my tight wet opening. I pressed back just as hard, his cock slipping in just a little, I gasped and held my breath.

"Scream for me," He growled into my ear and thrust hard, gripping my breast roughly. I let out a scream as he broke through my hymen. I shuddered against him, in pain and pleasure, my body not knowing what to do. It hurt... but it felt so good.

And he stopped with that one thrust. He let go of my breast and pulled out quickly. I let out a cry as he ripped me again. He rolled over, as did I, landing on my back. He looked down at me and shook his head, "No... No Kat, why? Why did you do that?" He was upset with him self, he jerked the covers off and looked down at my pussy, there was blood on my thighs. I didn't care.

"What have I done..." He said softly. I grabbed him and jerked him down kissing me.

"Please Daddy, oh god please finish it, fuck me and cum in me daddy." I begged him, my eyes urgent and my arms pulling on his back and shoulders to keep him there. I pulled him all the way on top of me and spread my legs wide, wrapping them around his hips. "Please, please." I begged softly.

He looked at me with so much lust and love, I thought I would drown in his eyes.

His cock was still hard and throbbing, he had tears in his eyes, so upset that he had deflowered his little girl, his only girl, the closest thing he had to my mother. He let out a whimper as I rubbed my self against him, sore as ever, but wet too, wanting and needed him so bad.

He closed his eyes for a second, and I waited, wanting, hoping.

His eyes opened and he pushed into me slowly. I whimpered along with him, looking up into his lust and love filled eyes, his brown eyes going darker as he gently closed them and pushed all the way inside of me.

I flinched but held onto him tightly. My breath left me as I felt him sink all the way in quickly. His warm, cum filled balls pressed against my ass. I felt my self tighten around him, my whole body tighten up as his cock filled me up. The sensation of his hairy chest rubbing against my breast, his breath hot against my neck. He held still for what seemed so long, then he pulled out very slowly. I felt my insides clinging to him, wanting him to stay for ever inside of me.

He pulled out to his head and then groaned softly. He thrust back into me hard. I cried out in pleasure an pain. The feeling of him moving deeply inside me again.

He gripped me tightly and I wrapped my legs around him as he held himself inside of me once again.

"Am I hurting you love?" He asked in a harsh whisper, strain in his voice.

I shook my head and opened my mouth to say no, but all that came out was a low growling moan.

IndraSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndraSweet

I pulled him to me tighter to tell him no. He growled against my neck, and I moaned loudly, the vibrations of the growl sending me into shivers.

He pulled out again, making me whimper as he did. I dug my nails into his back as he thrust back into me hard. He let out a moan and started slowly making love to me, his daughter. The pain was almost all gone, he was going in a smooth rhythm, pulling out slowly and then slamming his cock back deep inside of me.

I moaned with each penetrating thrust. He felt so good inside me.

"Please Daddy, don't tease me anymore." I begged him, the slow thrust of his cock, teasing me like hell, sending me into shaking fits of mini orgasms, but never a true one.

He grinned as he looked down at me, and bent down, still thrusting slowly as he licked at my nipples. It made me moan like crazy, wrapping my legs tighter around his thrusting hips. He bit my nipple and I cried out in pleasure. My pussy tightened around him like a vice.

"Please Daddy!" I begged him, arching my back in pleasure as he teased my other nipple the same.

He was still thrusting that slow teasing pace. His cock never changing, and it was driving me mad. I begged him with my eyes, and my body, moving my hips back against him as he kept thrusting.

He growled and leaned back down against me and pulled out all the way. I held my breath as I felt so empty. Then he bit my neck and thrust back into me hard, pulling out and thrusting back, hard and fast.

It took my breath away as I gasped and arched my back in pure pleasure, the new feeling of being fucked, and by my father no less.

I screamed for him, begging him to go harder and faster and he just grunted and kept slamming his hard cock deep inside of me, over and over again, the sounds of my soaking wet pussy making a squishing sound as he kept going.

I felt my body tense up and I knew I was close to orgasm. I moved my hips back against my daddy and grunted hard, whimpering as I rose up and up, but never breaking over the edge. It was driving me insane as he just kept going harder.

I screamed his name as I went over the edge, orgasmic bliss covering my whole body as I shook and shuddered in pleasure. My pussy gripped his cock tightly, he cried out as it gripped his so tight. I felt my legs and thighs wet, and realized that I had squirted all over my father. I didn't care and neither did he, if anything it just made him go harder. He leaned up and took hold of my hips and started slamming in and out of me, my whole body going wild as I tried to grip something as I felt another orgasm coming on. I screamed in pleasure as I arched my back hard and squirted again, my whole body locking as I gasped for air.

Daddy let out a cry and thrust one more time, hard, jolting my whole body as he held himself deep inside of me, my pussy clenching down on him tightly as he came, his cock throbbing inside of me as he pumped his creamy white cum deep inside of me.

I gasped for air, my whole body shaking as I gripped the sheets, almost pulling them off as I convulsed.

"I love you baby girl, thank you" Daddy whispered, his breath ragged as he moaned and clenched, pulling out of me. I felt my pussy clench, feeling so empty.

Then I heard clapping behind us. I gasped as I saw Danny move away from the door. Danny was my 18 year old brother, and he was almost never home, always usually at a girls house.

He looked at me and daddy, his cum leaking out of my spent pussy.

"Well done Dad, didn't know you had that much cum left in you." Danny bent down and took a lick at my cum leaking pussy. I gasped and shuddered, my back arching gently. Danny eyed me lustfully.

"Mine if I join in?" Danny said, looking up daddy.

To be continued?

Published 
Written by SpockFan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments