Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dances with my Sister

"A young man gets a surprises when he goes to a strip club."

23
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

  I have to travel a lot for my job. My name is Pete and I am a 25 year old guy with a great job. I have been out of college for a couple of years and have moved up in my company. I am an account manager and I find myself on the road again today. I am actually in my old college town. I am with my boss and we are trying to convince a prospective client to use us instead of our biggest competitor.


We have spent the day at their office and now after having dinner my boss wants to take the prospect out on the town. The subject of strip clubs has come up and I say that I know where a couple of the better ones are. After all I went to school here. In fact my little sister is a freshman here right now. I have been too busy today to even call her.
My boss likes to visit a strip club in every town we find ourselves in. This one is no exception and we enter the best one this town has to offer. My boss wants to impress our prospect so he is dropping cash and gets us a table up close to the main stage. I'm trying to make sure the prospect is comfortable and being taken care of so I am not really looking at the “entertainment” up on the stage. Finally things settle down after our drinks arrive and I can take a look up on the stage. A dancer is just finishing and is making her way off the stage. A new song starts and a new girl comes out. She is stunning. She has long legs that end at the perfect ass. Long honey blond hair hangs all the way down to her lower back. She is wearing a gauzy white top that she soon takes off to reveal a pair of large natural breasts. They are perfect, not fake like a lot in here. She obviously works out because her slim tight waist is what I am looking at now. I am smiling as I look up at her face and I freeze. I know her, she's my sister, Amy.
Most guys would look away, I couldn't. This smoking hot babe up on the stage was my little sister. I was frozen in my spot. I am sure my mouth was open as I stared. The lights were bright on the stage so I'm pretty sure she couldn't see who was in the audience. She was into her dance and doing some spins around the pole. All she was wearing was a tiny sequined g-string. I had no idea she had grown up like this. What was she doing here? Making extra cash I guess. From the hoots and whistles from the men and the money being held up it looked like she was making a lot. Finally the song was over and she gathered up the cash and left the stage.
I was in shock. I still could move much. I did notice my cock was rock hard. I took a swig of my drink and tried to act normal.
“Hey that last one was smoking hot, huh Pete?”, my boss said. “You were really into her.”
I just nodded as my boss called a waitress over and whispered something to her. Part of the entertainment here other then the stage acts were lap dances. My boss had already bought a couple for our guest. I was still thinking about the reality of what I had just witnessed and felt so I didn't really notice that a new girl had come over to our table. I figured the boss had bought another dance for our guest, but I was wrong. The girl was for me, and it was the same one that had just been up on the stage, my sister. My boss had requested her to be sent over because he thought I was really into her. As I turned my chair to her I looked up at her and smiled. She looked at me and suddenly recognized who I was. What would she do?
A dancer's job is to please the paying guests. My boss had specially requested her and to refuse to dance could get her in trouble, maybe even cost her this job. She smiled back at me and acted like all the other dancers here. She leaned forward, her big tits hanging down under her see thru top. She placed her lips next to my ear and whispered to me.
“Pete, please don't tell Mom and Dad.”, she said.
The song had started so she had to get down to business. She started a slow grind of her hips and removed her top. I had never seen such perfection. Her breasts were very large, but didn't sag. They just looked heavy with large nipples that were rock hard. She lifted her arms above her head and as she swayed back and forth the movement of her breasts was hypnotizing. I could see the tight muscles of her stomach under her tan skin. The tiny g-string concealed little and it was obvious she was clean shaven. She turned around and presented me her ass. So tight and so firm. Perfect unblemished skin. Slowly she lowered it toward my crotch.
My cock was going to explode. I was as hard as I have ever been and when her ass finally made contact with my lap she knew what she had done to me. She didn't make a move to stand back up, instead she pressed down and ground her near naked ass on my erection. I was in heaven even though this was so wrong. This was my sister and she was on the verge of making me come. Just before I almost shot my load she got up and turned around. She sat back down straddling me. Her large breasts were right in front of my face. She pressed my face into them. They were warm, soft and smelled great. I could feel her swollen pussy pressed against my shaft. I couldn't take much more of this.
Finally the song was over. She leaned down, her long hair covering our faces. She kissed me long and deep, our tongues swirling together. She stood up and smiled at me and my boss and guest. I was spent and I am sure had a goofy grin on my face. I saw my boss hand her what I was sure was a $100 bill. We stayed until closing time and my boss bought me a few more dances with her. Even though I saw her dance for some other guys, she didn't do to them like she was doing to me.
I was in a daze when we left. We dropped our prospect off who promised he would do business with us. We went back to our hotel and as I lay in bed I still couldn't believe what had happened. My beautiful sister was an exotic dancer. Not only that, but she turned me on so much all I wanted to do was fuck her. I stroked my big cock as I remember how she had ground her ass on it. I was rock hard again as I stroked it, peeling my foreskin off my swollen head. It didn't take long for me to shoot a huge load all over my chest. I knew I would have to talk to her about this, but what would I say?
The next day I avoided calling her. My boss and I toured a couple of factories and by that afternoon we had wrapped up a new deal with our prospect. That night my boss flew home and I was going to fly back the next day. It was nighttime and I still hadn't called my sister. I drove around my old college town for awhile remembering all the local hangouts. I finally found myself parked in front of the strip club where my sister worked. I went in by myself and got a table in the back. I ordered a beer and turned down a couple of dancers offers for a lap dance. Finally I saw her as she came out on the main stage. She was as beautiful as last night. I couldn't take my eyes off her. When her song was over and she came off the stage she made her way back to the table where I was. She pulled up a chair and sat next to me.
“Pete”, she said as she laid her soft hand on my arm.

TiffanyJacome
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyJacome

“I need to ask you again to please not tell Mom or Dad about this.”
“I had to get a job to help pay for my apartment here and this one pays really well. I hope your not too disappointed in me.” she said.
I smiled at her and said, “Amy, don't worry, I won't tell anyone. You're my sister and even though I'm not to fond of guys lusting over you, with a body like yours I can see how you can make some serious money here.”
She said, “Last night I was so shocked to see you. I had to play along or I would have gotten in trouble for refusing to dance. I could tell you enjoyed it if you know what I mean.”
I swallowed hard and tried to smile back. “Yes, I enjoyed it. You had me under your spell. With a body like yours you could make any guy do whatever you wanted.”
She leaned over and kissed my and said, “Listen I get off in 30 min wait for me and we can leave together.”
I was waiting out front next to my rental car when she came out. She was wearing a tank top and jeans and looked just like a college coed. I wasn't sure what would happen next. Did she just want to get something to eat and catch up? My cock was actually throbbing a little having a mind of it's own. As we drove we made some small talk. She finally asked where I was staying and I said a local hotel. She suggested we go back there and I agreed.
This was my sister and I couldn't get the images of her naked body out of my head. Neither of us said much as I pulled into the hotel parking lots and we went up to my room. I had a large expense account so it was a nice hotel and a really nice room. She looked around the room and then went and sat on the bed. She smiled up at me and patted the bed next to her signaling she wanted me to sit next to her. I moved, again under her spell, and sat down.
“So big brother, did you enjoy yourself the last couple of nights?” she asked.
“Oh yes”, I said.
“Would you like a little private show from your baby sister?” She sweetly asked.
She was no baby. She was the hottest woman I had ever seen. I could barely form the word.
“Yes” I said.
She smiled and got up off the bed. She went over to the expensive stereo the hotel room had and selected some sexy jazz. She placed a padded chair in the middle of the room and with her finger beckoned me to come sit in it. I moved like a zombie and obeyed her. As I sat down she started moving to the music. The jeans she was wearing looked painted on her ass. Slowly she reached down and pulled the tank top up and off. She was wearing a white lace front hook push up bra. Her enormous tits were spilling out over the top of it. As I stared she reached between her tits and unhooked the clasp. As she opened the bra her breasts spilled forth finally released. She swayed her hips as she reached up to squeeze her breasts and pull on the big nipples. Finally she let go of them and reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. Slowly she peeled them off revealing a white lace thong. Wearing nothing but that my sister slowly walked toward me.
She began to rub that perfect ass into my crotch again. The heat from it was unbearable. My cock was so hard and I could smell her desire. She stood back up and turned around. She started to pull my golf shirt over my head. As I helped she went for my belt and unbuttoned my pants. As she pulled my pants and boxers off she released my big swollen cock. Her stripping of me accomplished she stood back up and smiled. Turning around presenting her ass again to me she slowly peeled the white lace thong down and off.
Brother and sister were now both naked. I was sitting in the chair with my rock hard cock sticking up and she was dancing before me. She bent forward reaching down to her ankles. This revealed her swollen pussy lips that were slightly open and looked very wet. She turned and walked back over to me. Turning around she once again started to lower her ass into my lap. This time there was nothing in between us. As her hot pussy touched my shaft it was like a shock went through me. This was so forbidden yet I couldn't help myself. She was sliding her wet pussy up and down my shaft now. I had no idea how experienced my sister was at sex, but I think I was about to find out.
She reached in between her legs and grabbed my uncircumcised cock. Raising up some she aimed it as best she could and began to sit down on it. My cockhead touched her entrance and she pressed down more to force it in. She was very tight and she needed to change the angle a little, but eventually I started to go in. She was so tight that as I started to slide in farther the walls of her pussy peeled back my foreskin exposing my glans to the heat inside. She made slow progress, stopping and starting, trying to get used to the invader. I hadn't touched her yet but I reached out and grabbed her hips to guide her on to me. Finally my sensitive glans hit the bottom of the tightest and hottest pussy I had ever been in. It was also my sisters.
She started to move up and down on my shaft grinding like she did when she dances. I wasn't sure how long I could last, it was that intense. I think she sensed this and so she got up off my cock and turned to face me. Straddling me she reinserted me into her pussy. It went back in a little easier but was still a very tight fit. She grabbed the back of the chair as she rode and ground on me. Her tits were in front of me so I grabbed them bringing the hard nipples to my mouth. I took turns sucking and biting them driving her wild.
“Oh my God, Oh my God, Pete, I'm going to come.”, she cried out. “I'm going to come on my big brothers big cock. Come with me please, shoot inside me.”
That sent me over the edge. Just as I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, it exploded inside her. I felt like I had never come before until this moment. The feeling of my sisters pussy around my cock as it shot rope after rope of sperm into her was magical. Time froze as we became one. Even as she collapsed forward on me I was still shooting my last few shots. I held he close to me, our naked bodies sweating from the effort. My cock was still firmly planted in her when we finally were able to come to our senses. She stood up off of me, my cock slowly pulling out of her. She took my hand and led me to the shower.
After our shower we climbed into bed and made love through out the night. I lost track of how many times. The next morning I had to catch my flight so I took my sister back to the club where her car was. She kissed me and told me how amazing I was. I told her I loved her and that I was sorry I had to go. As I drove to the airport I wondered how this would all turn out. I knew one thing, this wasn't going to be the only time my sister would do a private dance for me. I was already making plans on how to arrange the next performance.



Published 
Written by Pudmeister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments