Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Naughty Girl From The Valleys

"Daddy daughter first time sex"

81
11 Comments 11
7.1k Views 7.1k
742 words 742 words

 My daughter moved back home with me very recently, I was very happy to have her company as I’ve lived alone for a few years, and we’ve always got on very well.

Last night I was heading to my bed and as I walked along the hallway, I could hear a buzzing sound and some moaning, her door was slightly ajar, and I just peeked in to see if she was okay.

I could see her laying on the bed completely naked legs spread wide apart with her vibrator on her soft-shaven pussy. I felt so guilty watching, but I couldn’t take my eyes off her and my cock was growing and getting so hard in my trousers.

I always knew she had big tits but OMG they looked amazing, and I just wanted to go into her room and have her right then, but I went to my room and listened to her moan. I had the best wank I’ve had in years.

Feeling guilty but happy I fell asleep.

The following morning, I was in the kitchen having coffee when I heard her heading to the shower. After a while, she came into the kitchen wearing the sexiest red lingerie and she just said, “Good morning daddy.

I was trying not to look but I just couldn’t resist. Her amazing body was nearly fully visible, and my cock was getting hard again.

Daddy mode kicked in and I asked her if she thought what she was wearing was appropriate for around the house she replied, “Oh daddy I like to wear my lingerie if feels so good, do you not think I look good?”

 I had to admit she looked amazing, and she said she was happy I liked it.

She sat at the island with her coffee and as we chatted her legs opened, and I could see that the matching panties were crotchless and I could see her pussy lips. She saw me looking and asked if I had never seen crotchless panties before.

 I went so red with embarrassment and stood up to leave the room. She saw the bulge in my trousers, bite her bottom lip intensely, and gasped, “Oh daddy you do really like what you see?” She grabbed my arm pulling me closer.

Abbie_Collins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbie_Collins

She pressed her body against mine and whispered, “Daddy we are both adults and were alone so don’t be embarrassed and you can touch if you like.”

I said, “Jesus, no this is so wrong you’re my daughter.” She looked extremely disappointed but carried on attempting to seduce with lust in her eyes as her hand reached towards her pussy lips. She continued to tease me.

“Daddy I was hoping you’d like me this much as I’ve wanted you to have me for years so go on touch me all over, please.”

I couldn’t resist I went straight for her amazing tits, and they felt so soft and sexy. I lowered my other hand to her pussy and omg she was already so wet it felt amazing.

She pushed my head between her legs, and I just said to her, “Fuck, you are a sexy bitch.”

She replied, “Daddy I’m your little slut forever.”

 I spread her legs wide and started licking her sweet soft pussy and she started moaning

louder and louder and I started to suck on her clit and flicked it with my tongue.

she had my head held so tight I grabbed her tits with my hands and started pulling out of them and pinching her nipples. You fucking sexy slut I never remember being this horny.

She started screaming and suddenly she squirted so much it was impossible for me to swallow it all so my face was covered in her sex juices.

She pulled my head away and made me stand up and opened my trousers taking my cock in her hand, no words were said she just started sucking me off and, Jesus, she was the best at it. I could just feel my cock filling with cum and pumping it all into the sexy slut’s mouth.

She swallowed every drop, locked her lips to taste every drop, and moaned, "Oh yes Daddy you’re the best, I’ll always be your little slut.”

Here’s to the start of my little slut being my breakfast every day.

Published 
Written by Cabbie1966
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments