Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Love And Uncle Mike’s Too

"Uncle Mike arrives - What does his niece have in store for him?"

204
27 Comments 27
21.6k Views 21.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is a follow-up to Daddy’s Love. I hope you all take the time to have a read and don’t forget to score if you can."

I couldn’t believe that I was only sixteen and a half and was already desperate for cock, more specifically my Daddy’s cock. We had fucked most of the morning and I still hadn’t had enough of his thick meat in my juicy cunt. The trouble was that every time he looked at me I got hot and bothered which made me randy and that made him randy. It was simply a gorgeous feedback loop.

Daddy and I had stopped fucking and I had just finished showering when the doorbell rang. The thought of who it was brought an instant smile to my face. I could hear my dad trample down the stairs and open the door to Uncle Mike. There followed several greetings and I could hear laughter as I dabbed my body with the towel.

My father had specifically warned me not to tell Uncle Mike about our little shenanigans that morning and as I’m a good little girl I promised I wouldn’t say a word. Which I won’t of course; but Daddy didn’t mention anything about showing Uncle Mike what we did. Did he?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not into recording the sex we had on videotape or CD or anything like that. I mean ‘show him’ properly. In real life.

I didn’t know why Uncle Mike had come around, but it became obvious that help was needed on dad’s truck when I saw a new fender on the back of Uncle Mike’s truck. Daddy had mentioned something about tuning the truck’s engine so that it had a little more power but that didn’t mean anything to me.

I quickly dressed in skimpy orange shorts and completed the outfit with a pale blue blouse. I had no intention of wearing a bra and panties. I reckoned that I’d be in the position of sucking Uncle Mike’s cock in less than an hour of meeting him and I hoped that I’d be getting fucked by the time they were feeling hungry.

I was already hungry and in desperate need of more and I hoped that Uncle Mike was just like my Daddy in that respect.

I blame the hormones. I know that I had just blossomed and that sex was something of a new experience for me, but my mind kept telling me to get more and more of it. It kept urging me on. Encouraging me. Every time I climaxed I felt satisfied for a brief moment, and then those voices would encourage me some more.

I almost ran downstairs and burst into the kitchen.

“Hi, Dad. Hi, Uncle Mike,” I announced.

There was silence for a brief moment. Dad replied but Uncle Mike was watching my bottom as I poured myself a glass of orange juice. I could see him look at me in the glass-panelled units. I heard a can hiss open.

“My, haven’t you grown into a fine young lady,” said Uncle Mike as he took a squig of coke.

It was true, I had grown, not in the places I wanted to grow but things were happening in those places too.

“It must have been – what, two years since I saw you last and look at you now.”

“Yes, she has matured quite a bit,” added Daddy.

I turned towards Uncle Mike with my orange juice tipped to my lips and took a squig.

“I’m not a young girl anymore, Uncle Mike,” I smiled through the glass. I could see his eyes were transfixed by the loose top I had on and I knew that earlier. My tight bottom, moulded by my butt cheeks, would show as perfect peached globes in the tight shorts that I was wearing. As I turned around, I allowed myself a wide evil grin when I saw him react to the way my tight shorts seemed to suck themselves between the lips of my pussy.

“Are you going to be busy all day, Uncle Mike?”

“You bet, hun. Lot’s to do with your dad’s truck out there in the garage.”

I bit my lip as I let him finish. Dad left us to catch up and said that he would make a start on the preparation. I think he was afraid of any questions that Uncle Mike may ask as to my sexuality. I could just see Daddy blush at any remark like that. As would I, of course.

“I’d love to give you a hand? Help you with the tools you need. What do you say?”

“Sounds great, kid!”

Kid? I thought to myself, I smiled because I knew he wouldn’t be calling me kid after I finish with him. I finished my drink and moved to the dishwasher. I bent right over in front of him and put the glass on the lower section even though I would move it later. I stayed in position long enough for him to admire the view and moved a few breakfast plates around for effect. When I straightened, I immediately looked at his groin and sure enough, there was a sign of something happening down there. I loved his reaction and I wanted to rip my shorts down in that instance and tell him to fuck me but I remembered what Daddy had said about other people not understanding and all that.

I let Uncle Mike walk out of the kitchen but I already knew I had enticed him a little.

I left them to prepare the truck for about half an hour before I wandered outside. Daddy was working in the engine compartment and Uncle Mike was under the truck undoing all the bolts that clasped the fender onto the front of the truck.

“Need a hand, Uncle Mike?” I volunteered.

“Could you hand me a smaller spanner than this one, honey?”

I looked at it and could see that he had handed me a size M14 and I looked in the bag for something smaller. I handed him a size M10 which he said was too small. I retrieved the M12 spanner and stumbled as I stepped towards him. I dropped the spanner on his groin and immediately drove my hand forward to pick it up.

“Sorry,” I said, “I’m so clumsy, sometimes.”

My fingers clasped the spanner but the back of my hand lingered for quite a while against his cock. I even brushed it up and down his length pretending to retrieve the spanner and hand it to him. I felt his cock jerk in his trousers and I was so pleased it did so.

He looked at me quizzically from under the truck and my eager smile did little to let him know how innocent I was. I stood right by the car so that Uncle Mike would have an uninterrupted view up my legs. In hindsight, I should have worn a skirt, and I thought about rushing upstairs to change but that would have been too obvious. Daddy was adjusting the carburetor under the bonnet and I leant into the truck. We looked at each other and then daddy looked downwards to see if he could see Uncle Mike’s face. When the coast seemed clear he kissed me full on the lips.

Fuck, I needed that kiss so much. My cunt juices started to seep onto my shorts and I knew that Uncle Mike would have a wonderful view in a few moments. I grabbed my dad’s hand and pushed it onto my breast. That felt equally wonderful and I almost gasped out loud from the sheer pleasure it gave me.

“Need more help, Uncle Mike?” I asked.

“Not yet, hun,” he replied.

I walked behind daddy and grabbed a feel of his ass. I massaged it, squeezed it and I wanted to stuff my hand down his trousers a cop a feel of his growing cock. I knew it was stiffening because every time I touched it that morning it twitched and stiffened.

“Can you pass me the adjustable wrench, hun?”

I stopped fondling daddy’s bottom and grabbed the adjustable wrench from the bench behind me. Uncle Mike swivelled from under the truck to take the wrench and I offered it to him. My legs were open and I was bent forward. What little titties I had were on display and I noticed him look at my groin. He could see the wet patch for certain and I made no bones about the fact that I knew it was there too.

I bit my lip.

“Any other tools you’d like me to grab for you?” I said in my best sexy voice.

The innuendo wasn’t lost on Uncle Mike. He nodded and winked.

“It’s awfully hot out here isn’t it?” I questioned while grabbing the lower part of my blouse and shaking it to generate some much-needed air movement. Uncle Mike asked me if I’d be a good girl and put the spanner back for him. I looked for it and smiled when I saw it was on his groin.

He shuffled back under the car with the wrench. I slowly reached to pick up the spanner, riding my hand up to his thigh, over his stiffening cock, and onto the spanner that rested just above the bulbous head.

“Got it!” I congratulated myself. I moved the spanner down in the same way as my hand had crept up to it; giving myself and Uncle Mike, double the pleasure.

“What would anyone do without tools like these, eh!” I commented.

Uncle Mike coughed. I stood up and dropped the spanner into the box, I moved back towards Daddy and decided that a good feel of his cock was needed. With my body between Uncle Mike and Daddy, I grabbed his stiffy on the outside of his heavy coveralls and at the same time placed my foot over the growing protuberance of Uncle Mike’s cock. I gently squashed my foot into it and rubbed it around in little circles. My eyes closed for an instant as I savoured the feel of hard flesh in my hands and underneath my foot.

My passion for Uncle Mike grew exponentially and I needed to get his cock out and play with it and I was sure that he was as fired up as I was and needed that too. I didn’t need to wait long.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

Uncle Mike suggested that my dad take his truck to the local garage to get a filter that he had forgotten to supply as he was all mucky under the truck. It was a revelation. I couldn’t believe he had come up with such a wonderful excuse. If indeed it was. Dad put the finishing touches to his work and grabbed the keys from Uncle Mike, got in the truck and before he was reversing out of the driveway I was on my knees and stroking a commendable cock while Uncle Mike was trapped under the truck. 

“Nice one, Uncle Mike,” I said.

I unbuttoned his trousers in a rush, dipped my hand in, and retrieved his cock into the open air.

“Oh! Uncle Mike, It’s a fucking wonderful tool.”

“Yes baby, do you know how to use it?”

“You fucking bet I know how to use it,” I said, and as an afterthought, I whispered, “it’s just like Daddy’s.”

I know I shouldn’t have said those words, but at least I whispered them and I knew that if I had said them out loud, Uncle Mike would be beside himself with lust and the questions that would follow would be far too much for me to handle on my own.

I grabbed the length of his cock, raised it to vertical, and slipped my mouth over the bulbous end. I sucked hard on it; inflaming it further, bobbing up and down and stroking the base with my hand. His balls were too wrapped up inside the tight trousers and to be honest all I wanted was his spunk in my mouth and down my throat. I didn’t have to wait very long. I sucked like a teenage pro and shortly after taking his cock in my mouth, Uncle Mike erupted and gave me all the spunky cream that I wanted.

It felt wonderful. Not a drop was wasted and I swallowed continuously for what seemed like a few minutes but was only thirty seconds.

“You’re definitely my favourite niece,” he told me from under the truck.

The feeling of his spunk sliding down my throat and his lovely words only made my pussy leak profusely. I stood up and leaned against the backbench of the garage. Uncle Mike slithered from under the truck and looked me in the eye. His cock seeped onto his trousers.

“Since when did you grow up so quickly, young lady?”

I just giggled, searched for the button on my shorts, and unbuttoned them, then I pulled the zip down. Uncle Mike was beside himself. His face was a picture of disbelief.

“Wanna have a taste of something else?”

His eyes opened as wide as his mouth when I peeled my shorts over my bottom and let them drop to the floor.

“Come on,” I said, “the kitchen’s closest.”

We practically ran to the kitchen but his hand was permanently attached to my bottom for the whole journey. Inside, he lifted me onto the tabletop and then busied himself by removing his trousers; only as far as his ankles though.

I looked at his cock getting all erect and marvelled at how they sucked up energy like a sponge. I was on heat. I couldn’t wait for it to penetrate me and by the time he was naked from the waist down, my legs were splayed apart and I was rubbing my slit in eager anticipation. I was expecting him to just ram his thick meat straight into my waiting cunt, but Uncle Mike pushed my legs backwards and tongued my wet and slippery slit.

It made me gasp out loud. He didn’t expect the verbal expletives that left my mouth but the more I swore the more he sucked and licked at my pussy. I was about to tell him to fuck me when he raised himself from my soaked chalice, grabbed his stiff cock, and slipped it along the wet furrow before plunging it inside. Fuck, it felt nice to be full once more.

I moaned loudly. “Fuck me, Uncle Mike. Fuck me hard,” I told him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to the edge of the table, his cock pounded into me and I could feel my orgasm building with every stroke of his meat. The inside of my cunt was on fire and my whole being was riding a wave that I had no control over. His strokes were slow and deliberate at first but he started to lose control over his lust when I started telling him what a lovely teen pussy it was and how much it enjoyed his big cock thrusting into it.

I was about to add that it felt as good as Daddy’s but thought better of it, though I knew those words would come out sooner than later. Uncle Mike pounded me to a wonderful orgasm. His ass was bouncing into me and his arms clung onto my legs as if his life depended on it. I raised myself onto my elbows and taunted him.

“Come on, Uncle Mike, bring me off again with your big fucking cock. Fuck this lovely teen pussy. You want it, don’t you?”

Every time I goaded him he plunged in deeper and harder. A couple of times he made me scream with the angle of his cock, but in a pleasurable way.

At one point we both shouted ‘fuck’ in total shock. We both jerked our eyes to the kitchen door.

“What the fuck is going on here?”

Daddy had returned from the garage and, it has to be said, caught us red-handed. Uncle Mike was deep in my cunt when daddy shouted at us.

I just smiled but Uncle Mike was beside himself; apologising for what he was doing, had done, to his brother’s daughter. He uttered something about ‘couldn’t help himself’ but we both knew that he never had a chance once I made his cock all stiff. I mean, who could resist a teen nympho in the making.

Both daddy and Uncle Mike looked at each other for what seemed like ages. I broke the ice with my butter-wouldn’t melt voice.

“Oh, Daddy. Uncle Mike has been so good to me while you’ve been gone. Showing me all the nice things that tools are used for.”

Daddy looked at me in disbelief as I grinned at him.

“He has, has he?”

I nodded. “Now, don’t be shy, come over here and let me take your cock out to suck on it while Uncle Mike finishes me off.”

Uncle Mike looked at my dad and then at me. My dad stared at Uncle Mike and then shook his head before looking to the floor. At that moment, I thought that I was the only one in the room that knew what the fuck was going on. The truth needed to be aired.

“For the record, Uncle Mike, dad’s been fucking me since last night and all morning. He’s got no reason to look so shocked and seeing as you’re still hard in my cunt you may as well continue what you were doing.”

Uncle Mike stared at the teen slut lying prostrate on the table and pushed his cock in a little further.

“Come on, daddy, come to me,” I said, wiggling my finger at him.

He eventually started to move and I bit my lip in anticipation. I propped myself up on my elbows to look at Uncle Mike’s cock disappear into my juicy cunt and looked sideways at my dad dropping his trousers. He was stiff as fuck and his cock reared angrily towards me when it was finally free. I nearly climaxed when I saw his cock bounce out from under his pants as they dropped to the floor.

Daddy and Uncle Mike stared at each other before he grabbed my face with both hands and fed his cock into the other end of my body. My mouth opened easily to take his length and I greedily sucked on his bulbous head and reached behind him to grab his ass and pull him down my throat. Uncle Mike’s pistoning rod...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments