Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Bet

24
2 Comments 2
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
My head fell back in pure wantonpleasure. My hand gripped his hair and my cunt thrust up to his eager mouth as his tongue devoured my hot wet dripping pussy. His hands gripped my ass cheeks hard. I felt his finger slip inside my asshole and his mouth ground my clit. I was thrusting against his mouth. I cried out in pure pleasure as I jerked and he felt my cunt cumming on his mouth. He raised his head and smiled at me.

“No one makes you cum like Daddy. Isn't that right.”

My body shook with pleasure. He was right. No one could make me cum like my Daddy. I fell back onto the bed and spread my thighs for him. He was hot to fuck me and I was so ready. He didn't fuck me though. He looked thoughtful. He was stroking his cock.

“Daddy will be right back Babygirl.”

When he came back he had a web-cam. I raised my eyebrow at him.

“What's the camera for Daddy,” I asked.

“Daddy is going to win a bet,” he said.

He got on Skype and gave someone a call. “Yeah, its me. You don't believe I can get Kayla to do anything I want to me? Get on Skype.”

I felt my heart pounding. Who was going to be online?

He came on and I recognized him immediately. It was my dad's best friend Joe. His eyes widened in surprise as my dad pointed the camera at me.

“Oh my God,” I heard him say.

Daddy held the camera.

“Rub your tits for Joe, Kayla,” he commanded. I faced the camera and rubbed my tits. I focused on the nipples. I pinched them and rubbed them. Daddy set the camera down where Joe could see the entire bed.

“Come to me Kayla,” Daddy said.

Daddy sat on the bed behind me with the web-cam facing us both. His big hands covered my small tits and he played with them. I could feel his hard cock pushing against my back.

“Spread your pussy open, so Joe can see,” Daddy ordered.

I looked at the camera and spread my legs apart. I leaned back against Daddy, and he fondled my tits. I pulled my cunt lips apart. I heard Joe swear. I looked over at the monitor and saw that Joe had his cock out stroking.

“Now Kayla, suck Daddy's cock for him. Suck it hard Kayla.”

I turned around and he grabbed the back of my head. I licked the head of his cock tasting the little drops of cum on the tip of it. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and sucked it and teased it with my wet lips. He took both hands and grabbed the sided of my head and shoved my mouth down on his cock.

“That's my good little whore Kayla,” he whispered.

He slid his cock deeply in my throat and back out. He started a steady hard rhythm. I was making slurping noises and choking noises when he slid down my throat. He was ruthless, doing it harder than he had ever done in the past. His grip on my hair was painful and he fucked my mouth like he would fuck a hooker he paid for a blow job. Daddy was getting his money's worth. He pushed his cock all the way down and held my head there for a moment. He pulled out ignoring my choking and gagging.

“More, bitch. Suck me more, my hot little slut.”

He was insatiable tonight. He stood up and I stayed on my knees. He started pumping into my mouth hard. He held my head in place and rammed his cock into my throat. Joe was yelling obscenities on camera. Daddy pulled his wet cock out of my mouth and shoved my mouth down on his balls. I sucked his balls into my mouth and teased them with my tongue while I stroked his hard wet cock with my hand. I licked each one and sucked as much of his balls as I could get in my mouth. He pulled away and shoved his cock back in my mouth. He fucked my throat for a minute more. He pulled out of my mouth again and this time he wanted me to bend over and show Joe my ass and pussy.

“Fuck her hard,” Joe yelled.

My dad repositioned the camera so Joe would be able to see. Then he pulled me into his lap and pulled my legs up with his hands exposing my pussy and ass for Joe. Then Daddy slid his cock into my pussy and started fucking me hard. He rammed his big cock inside my tight cunt over and over. He pulled my legs up so high I thought they wouldn't go any wider or higher.

SofaRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofaRose

I started to moan.

“Listen to her moan like a slut,” Daddy said to Joe.

“Fuck yes, she is a hot little piece of ass,” Joe said.

Daddy stopped fucking me and brought the camera close to my wet cunt.

“See how wet that little cunt is,” Daddy said.

Daddy thrust his fingers into my cunt hard and fast. Then he started spanking my wet cunt. He slapped it hard 4 or 5 times then rubbed my clit hard and from side to side. I started to scream in pleasure and Daddy laughed softly. He loved to make me beg for it.

“Spread your ass Kayla,” he said.

I got on all fours and pulled my ass apart. Daddy kept the camera close to my ass and let Joe watch as daddy stuck two fingers into my ass and fingered it roughly.

“Fuck me, I would fuck that ass hard,” Joe practically yelled as he kept stroking his cock.

“Kayla will let Daddy fuck her sweet ass, wont you Kayla,” he said in a stern voice.

Daddy positioned the camera again and pushed my knees up to my chest.

“Watch her face when I shove my cock up her ass,” he said to Joe.

Daddy lubed his cock up and I felt the head of his cock against my tight ass. He pushed in hard. I opened my mouth to cry out in pain, but Daddy covered my mouth with his hand and pumped smoothly in and out of my tight ass. My cunt was throbbing in pleasure, while my ass felt like it was being torn apart. He wasn't gentle. He fucked my ass hard thrusting into it furiously. He suddenly jerked out of my asshole.

“Pull those cheeks apart Kayla. Show Joe what your ass looks like after Daddy fucks it.”, he said slapping me hard on the ass.

I pulled it apart and showed my gaping ass to Joe, who with a shout shot cum into the air and on his own chest.

Daddy pulled me into his lap again and pulled my legs up again. He shoved his cock up my ass again and started hammering in and out. He started rubbing my clit with his middle finger and I screamed in pleasure while trying to ignore the pain thrusting up my tight ass. He started slapping my clit and I kept my ass cheeks spread apart.

“Baby girl's, ass is so tight. Daddy loves fucking his little whore in her ass”, he said through gritted teeth.

I came hard screaming loud and telling the whole house how hard my Daddy made me cum. Daddy was merciless. He kept slapping my clit and I kept bucking around in his lap as he shoved his cock in harder. Daddy pinched my clit hard and I screamed again and jerked my cunt around in effort to either release the pinch or cum. He tugged it and I came another time . I had lost all control.

“Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me now. Fuck you, you nasty fuck. Make me cum. I'm your fucking whore. Fuck ,Fuck Fuck! Fuck my motherfucking ass,” I screamed at him.

He thrust three fingers into my convulsing cunt and fucked my ass so hard I screamed over and over. With a roar he blew his cum up my ass as he pounded inside harder than he has ever done.

We lay there for a moment. I was shaking like a leaf, but he pulled out of my ass and shoved his cock in my mouth.

“Clean my cock, Kayla,” he said.

I licked his cock and sucked the taste of his cum and my ass. He groaned in pleasure and ownership as I sucked him clean. He turned to the screen. Joe was reclining with his softening cock hanging out.

“What did you think,” Daddy asked.

“I will pay up,” Joe said. “You can pick up the keys tomorrow.”

Daddy smiled. “Would you like to fuck her Joe?”

“Fuck yes. Will she fuck me though?”

“Kayla will fuck who I tell her. If I tell her to please you, she will.”

I looked at Joe. He was not someone I would like to fuck. He was not handsome and had huge hands and a huge fat meaty cock. I shivered. I couldn't imagine letting Joe touch me.

Daddy chuckled, as he accurately read my thoughts. “You will Kayla. You will spread your thighs for Joe while I watch. I owe him one.” Joe grinned at me and a shiver of disgust and something else... something like lust went through my body.

“Soon Kayla,” Joe called softly. “Soon.”

Daddy turned off the camera and walked toward me. I could see he was hard for me again. I got to my knees again, and closed my eyes.....

Published 
Written by Kaylasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments