Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Loves His Little Girl

"Sometimes a father can love his daughter more than he means to..."

5
1 Comment 1
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
"What do you mean I can't go!?" I yell at my father as he refuses to let me go out tonight.

Hi, my name is Jaylen but everyone calls my Jay, or to my father JJ. Me and my father have always gotten along well and everything, but lately me and him have been fighting a lot. I am 16, a teenager and I want to go out like every other teenager. But no, my father won't let me. I don't know why he has always let me before. I'm about 5'2 (short for 16, I know) long brown, blond hair, nice good size breast and a ass that will make men drool. I guess the reason my father won't let me out is because he has noticed all the drooling boys that look after me as I walk. My father is pretty good looking also by the way... hes short also, around 5'7 and has silky brown hair. I set of abs, and a smile that melts women in there shoes. And gosh, my brother looks just like him but taller around 6' feet. His name is Clay, and he is as good looking as my dad.

I love my daddy more than people realize, my mother died when I was 3 and it has just been me, my brother and my dad this whole time. Luckily he has a good paying job at home, and my brother has a job, hes 18, but still lives at home. We don't mind we like him home. But for the life of me, for the last month I can't figure out why daddy won't let me stay out late, or go anywhere for that matter! I hope to find out soon, very soon. Now... lets see if I can win this fight and get out of the stinking house!

"Daddy please!" I whine to daddy, "Why can't I go? I haven't been out in a month almost!" I give up and plop down onto the couch, my arms crossed over my chest with a look on my face mixed between sad and angry.

"You are not going and that is final!" Daddy yells at me and flops down into the couch across from me looking at me, anger flying through his eyes. 

"But... daddy please." I start to think that maybe I can pull the ol' little girl with the pouting lip act on him.

He looks at me and I see most of the anger leak away and that look in his eyes that he realizes that he's been to hard on me... I start thinking "ITS GONNA WORK!!!" And then he fucking realizes what I'm doing... ugh.

"No. I said No and I meant NO!" He stands up and takes my purse away from the door in the hall way and heads up stairs. I watch him with my mouth wide open and my eyes wide as I see him stomp up the stairs with almost my whole life in that bag...
 
 I just sit there, looking up the stairs that are now empty. I feel a scream building up in my throat... I think to my self, 'that won't get you know where Jay, don't do it'. I calm my self and turn on the TV and try not to think about all of what he took... but can't help my self. My cellphone was in there... my keys... my money! Everything is gone, all I have left is my laptop and my brother is borrowing that... God, what to do now? Maybe my brother was done with my laptop... or maybe he wasn't, we'd find out now won't we?

I jump up and almost run up the stairs but slow down about half way and think... its my damn stuff, daddy doesn't have the right to it! I'm going to go into his room and get my damn stuff back, I look up at the clock as I start up the stairs and realize I was sitting down in the living room for almost a hour and half watching shit on the TV. I got to the top of the stairs and stop... it's almost midnight, he might be asleep, maybe it will be easier if I just sneak in there now. Yeah, that sound good.

I walk down the hall in my high heels, them making almost no sound on the carpet. I was dressed in a nice short skirt, heels and V necked tank top. I was ready to go out buddy. I slowly ease to my daddy's bedroom door and put my ear against the door to see if I hear anything.

I hear nothing so I slowly ease my hand down the door knob and ease the door open quietly, I peak in through the door to see if daddy is really asleep.

Miala_Aders
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miala_Aders

I'm shocked at what I see, daddy is sitting there on his laptop jerking off! I look at him through the crack of the door, with my mouth in a big O shape. I look at daddy's dick, its huge! Its got to be at least 10 inches long and 3 inches around!
I just stare at him... looking at him as he probably watches porn on his lap top and works his big heavy dick in his hand. I lean on the door a little and it squeaks, I freak out and fall into the door way onto the floor.

I scramble to get out of the door, daddy's freaking out and trying to cover him self up as I scramble out the door way. I run into my brothers room with out thinking as I hear daddy call after me.

I run into Clay's room and hes there jerking off his dick too! I freak out and just stare just like I had did with daddy, he was on MY laptop jerking off his dick. He flips the computer shut and throws the blankets over himself, but not before I saw his dick was almost like daddy's, just a little smaller.

Daddy comes in through Clay's room and he looks at Clay and then at me and then throws his hands up in the air and tries to talk to me, "JJ... are you in there? I'm sorry you had to see that... I just... I don't know what to say honey." He looks at Clay as I just stare at him then to Clay again over and over again.

"Were you doing what I think you were doing?" Daddy asks Clay, he just nods. Daddy shakes his head and looks at me with a half frown on his face. I speak before he can though.

"Daddy... I understand what you were doing, trust me I do but... don't worry about it okay? I'm just gonna go to bed... sorry I interrupted." I slowly back away, and turn around and run out the door with out letting them say anything.

I run into my room, and shut the door. I take a deep breath and sit down on my bed and think back to what my brother and fathers dick looked like... how big they both were. I go and sit down on my bed and feel my self wet, so very wet. Just from looking at them. And god... they were amazing, just looking.

I can't stand it no more, I say to my self and strip out of my clothes. I tear off my shirt and pants and flop back down onto my bed and stuff my hand into my bra and panties. Just touching my clit barely sends my shaking into a mind blowing orgasm, I rub harder making my self cum over and over again.

I slowly stop shaking and open my eyes and look at my father in the door way. I jump up and grab the covers and try to cover my self from my daddy. I yelp a little as he starts to walk toward me. I fall back onto the bed and see that he is very happy to be here in my room, I can see him straining against his boxers. He slowly walks to the bed and waits on the edge.

I start to trip over my words as I try to speak, "D-d-daddy, how much did you see?" I cower back farther onto the bed. He smiles softly at me and goes up farther to the head of the bed.

"Would it make you upset if I said all of it honey?" He slowly kneels down onto the bed sitting near me.

I shake my head, "Where is Clay, daddy? Are you upset?" I softly ask looking at him, not really able to believe that he saw all of it.

His smile gets wider and reaches out and grabs my hand slowly and pulls him to me, "No baby, I'm not mad, not at all. I enjoyed what I saw. Did you like watching me? I know its wrong but you don't have to worry, Clay is gone to his friends. Its just me and you, I came to see if you were upset darling... and what I saw was total opposite." He slowly eases closer toward me and kisses my cheek. My eyes some how go wider as daddy kisses me. He looks at me... "Did you like what you saw JJ?"

I just look at him, "Daddy we can't no we can't." He looks at me with sad eyes and then slowly gets off the bed. He looks at me, "Its okay JJ, I understand. Good night sweetie." Then he just turns around and walks out...

Published 
Written by NimirRaAz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments