Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy cleans Cori

12
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I knew it was wrong, I mean who does that? I knew I should stop, especially at the age of 17 but I couldn't. It was like a drug, I was addicted. I sighed as I fought the urge to slip my fingers into my tight, dripping wet pussy.

"Cori, stop." I said to myself. To distract myself I turned on my TV, one of my all time favourite movies was on. "Sweet..." I thought as I put it on. I rolled my eyes as it turned out to be a sex scene. I knew I should change the channel or look away but I couldn't. I felt my juices dripping through my thong to my shorts. I watched the woman moan while the man rammed in and out of her. An idea came to my mind and I clicked off the TV. It was a sunny day, and my father was outside chilling in the pool. I quickly stripped off all my clothes as I put on my new leopard print bikini on.
I tiptoed outside and saw him reading a sports magazine, lying on one of the lounge chairs. I bit my lip as I checked him out, no shirt, loose trunks and sunglasses. I nonchalantly walked by him, not even acknowledging his presence. I spread out my towel on the lawn of my backyard and took out my sun block. I snuck a glance at him and saw him gape at me and take off his sunglasses. I smiled to myself. Yeah, this bikini I was wearing was two sizes to small. The lycra triangles covered only my nipples, and just barely. My dad approached me as I laid down and put my arms behind my head. He blocked the sun and I opened my eyes to see him standing there with his hands on his hips. He cleared his throat.

"Cori! What is this?" He demanded gesturing to me bikini.

"You don't like it?" I asked with a mischievous smile. 

He sighed, "Do you think this is appropriate? What would your mother think of this?"

"But she's not home." I replied with a wink, my heart racing. 

"Cori ... no. Go change." He said firmly.

"Daddy please, let me get a tan first." I said handing him my sunblock. 

He sighed defeated as he splashed some sunblock onto his hands and bent down. He did my calves first, gently pressing. I was afraid at first that he would see my juices dripping through my bikini bottom but then I simply stopped caring. When he did my thighs I had to bury my mouth with the towel to keep from moaning. 

"You okay?" He asked, I managed to say yes. 

He skipped my ass and made his way to my back. I undid my bikini top and felt him stop. 

"I wanna tan without lines." I explained to him.

He did the rest of me quickly but then I turned over to look at him, he was sweating. Maybe it was because of the fact that it felt like it was over 100 degrees or maybe it was because he was excited.

" My front too." I said to him with a grin enjoying how his hands felt running up and down my legs. I spread them slightly as he did it in between. If he felt the wetness, he didn't act like he did. He did my stomach and then I ripped off my silly excuse for a bikini top. His eyes widened.

"C-cori honey, what're you doing?" 

" I wanna tan without lines." I repeated and he gave me a look. He hesitantly began doing my big, milky breasts and I couldn't stop the moan that came. I was surprised to feel him continue. 

"Oh Daddy." I moaned as he gently pinched my nipples.

"You like that Cori?" He asked, locking his teeth on it and biting.

Kiraa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kiraa

" You dirty slut. I know what you've been doing." He whispered.

"Oh yes daddy." I whispered as he got on top of me.

" You're a dirty girl." he spat,

"Clean me up." I replied, I was almost begging. I wanted him inside me so badly.

"You filthy whore." He shouted as he pulled down my bikini bottom. " You nasty, dirty little girl." 

" Yes Daddy, I'm a dirty girl." I replied as he took off his trunks.I gasped when I saw him fully erect, his cock was dripping precum and I just wanted to lick it off.

" Get on your knees." He demanded and I did as told, whimpering. "Good," he said patting my ass. "Now suck my cock." 

I gripped his cock gently as he grabbed my hair and jerked my forward. His cock was so smooth, and so tasty. I couldn't stop. I licked it, slurped it, tasted it, nibbled it. 

"Keep ... going ... nasty ... whore." He said in between grunts.

I kept going, fast as I could wanting to taste his cum. I wanted it to gag me, and fill me up.

" Faster ... im ... gonna ... cummmmmmmmm" He grabbed my hair harder and I didn't dissappoint. He cummed a load into my mouth and exhaled. I licked him off clean, still on my knees. 

He pushed me down onto the towel and went down south. I moaned, not even caring if the neighbours heard. His lips made love to my pussy. He nibbled my clit. He was on a mission and he slid a finger into my cunt, and then another, and then one more. He began pumping in and out, faster then I could even imagine. He began pumping another two fingers in my ass, and I knew this was gonna be the best orgasm I was ever gonna have. I was screaming now, loudly.

" You like that?" he demanded going even faster. "You like that eh?" 

He pulled out his fingers and began rubbing my clit, fast and up and down while his other fingers remained in my ass. 

" Im gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I choked out breathless. He then stopped and pulled away and turned me over. I had only done anal once before, and it hurt like a bitch. But I knew Daddy wouldn't ever hurt me. He kissed me ass, and then I felt him enter. I squeezed my eyes shut as he began rocking back and forth, grunting.

"Yes, oh yes. Daddy yeeeees" I shouted as he slipped two fingers into my pussy. 

I wasn't far from my orgasm, and I knew once I would cum, I wouldn't be able to stop. 

"You filthy, whore. Cum for your daddy you bitch. Cum for me slut, CUM FOR ME." He demanded as a finger was inserted into my ass, and then one more. 

"aaaah, yes........................ DADDY."

Tears were spilling out now, and I couldn't stop groaning and moaning. He was doing my body justice, he was making me feel better then I ever had felt before. 

He was going in my ass, and my pussy. I couldn't take this any longer, I was gonna cum. Just then he put another finger in my pussy and that was all it took to make me cum.

"Jesus..." He muttered as I soaked the towel. His lips were instantly back on my pussy, slurping and sucking me clean. He turned me back over to face him, he had sunblock in his hand. 

"It's your turn." He said with a smile.

Published 
Written by rewa123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments