Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy and Daughter Summer of Passion Part 1

"Daddy and Daughter discover just how much they love one another."

31
3 Comments 3
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It all started the summer Leah turned 16 and Daddy realised how beautiful his princess was.

Leah lived with her Daddy in a large house in the suburbs. They lived alone after Mommy died many years before. This was tough on Daddy and Leah.

Daddy was 37, tall, muscular and shaved all over his body. He was very popular with ladies, however he hated the attention as he never liked women his own age. Daddy had eyes only for the maid/nanny he hired.

The maid was called Patricia. She was 24 and from Czech Republic. She had long supple legs with a pert rear and full breasts. Patricia was just shorter than Daddy, who was over six foot, and had shoulder length brunette hair.

Patricia helped look after Leah, driving her to school and cooking etc. Daddy also had her clean the house. Daddy worked for years as a lawyer and made lots of money. He no longer had to work as much and could choose if/when he wanted to work. This meant Daddy could stay at home and supervise the maid.

Daddy bought Patricia a maid uniform to wear when Leah wasn't in the house. Daddy also bought Patricia a range of toys; from dildos and vibrators to anal beads and butt plugs. Daddy would always supervise the maid's cleaning, often telling her to bend over.

Daddy would follow Patricia cock in hand and then fuck her. They would fuck most days. Some days Daddy would just watch her play and other days he would carry her to the bed or the bath or shower for a fucking. Patricia didn't speak much English but loved working for Daddy, sometimes not taking money for her services and sometimes staying overnight (behind Leah's back).

Just before summer, Patricia had to return to Czech for four months. Daddy was upset but fucked Patricia once more for four hours and dropped her off at the airport with her pink pussy full of Daddy's hot cum.

Daddy wondered how he was going to last over summer...

The last day of school was Leah's 16th birthday and Daddy drove her to school. As Leah hopped out the car her little tartan skirt popped up and Daddy saw her cute white cotton panties tucked into her ass. Daddy only just realised how beautiful his little girl was now she was sixteen.

Leah was a cute five foot five with long blonde hair. She was slim with cute little breasts that were full for her figure. Leah's ass was very defined, her cheeks were round and bouncy and had large dimples onto her legs. Leah was tanned and had a cheeky, innocent smile with big eyelashes. Leah was simply beautiful.

Daddy called Leah into the car and asked her if she wanted to skip school for a birthday treat. Leah said yes.

Daddy was driven by the flash of Leah's little behind and decided to take her shopping. Daddy suggested she buy skirts and dresses, hot pants, shorts and little boob tubes. Leah bought lots of tight, short clothes as they were in fashion, Daddy definitely approved.

After lunch Leah asked if they could go swimwear shopping.

SandyFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyFlirt

Daddy agreed. Leah picked lots of bikinis and one-pieces and even picked some trunks for Daddy. She suggested they both try them on before they bought them.

Leah tried all of hers on first. After ten minutes she came out in a gold, shiny bikini and asked Daddy to try his trunks on. They both went into the stall and Daddy was getting undressed as his daughter faced the other way. Leah's golden bikini bottoms were being eaten up by her cute ass cheeks. Daddy couldn't help but stare and felt his nine inch cock get hard.

The trunks were very tight and his cock was fully visible. Leah turned around and stared.

"Mmmmmm."

That was all she could manage to say.

They bought the swimwear and then Daddy had one last shop suggestion.

"Leah, you're a beautiful young woman now and I think you need some appropriate underwear. What do you think?"

Leah was delighted and spent forty-five minutes in the shop and spent over four hundred dollars on underwear, ranging from bra and thongs to silky negligees and skimpy sexy outfits. Daddy waited outside the shop but encouraged Leah to buy what she liked.

Summer began and Daddy and Leah enjoyed their large house and swimming pool to themselves. Daddy would often watch his daughter sunbathing. Daddy did not know that Leah watched him working out by the pool. Daddy would lift weights topless and send his daughter into a haze.

Daddy did not know that Leah lusted after Daddy. She would wear her new underwear, panties and thongs, and leave them for Daddy to find and smell. Daddy didn't realise this but continued to fantasise over his little girl.

About two weeks into the holidays, Leah could not sleep one night and wandered downstairs. Daddy was downstairs naked watching porn on their huge seventy inch TV. The volume was down as Leah watched a porn scene involving a school girl in a similar uniform to her own.

Daddy stood wanking his nine inch meaty stick and Leah heard Daddy speaking to himself, "Yes, Leah...you naughty girl. Such a sexy little schoolgirl...Oh, Leah..."

Leah ran upstairs and jumped in her bed. She felt her pussy between her legs was dripping. She slowly put two fingers between her legs and whispered, "Oh, Daddy... make me cum."

Leah orgasmed and shook all over. Her pussy was on fire. Leah decided that the next day she was going to fuck her Daddy. Leah passed out due to the pleasure and excitement.

Downstairs, Daddy wanked his cock furiously over the porn he was watching. He rewound and paused the film on a shot of the school girl lifting her skirt, flashing her ass. Daddy said, "This is for you, Leah, darling," and his cock exploded, shooting thick, creamy white cum three meters across the room.

Daddy cleaned up and massaged his heavy balls.

Little did he know his summer fantasy would start the next day...

Published 
Written by macdonald12789
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments