Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cyberslut

"Cassie has an online sex session where she plays daughter to her daddy."

97
17 Comments 17
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

Author's Notes

"This is my entry into the 'Dirty Talk' competition."

Cassie, a cute eighteen-year-old brunette, is in her room and feeling horny. The solution to her problem is easy, but she doesn’t want to masturbate alone. She opens her computer and logs into a popular sex chat site. One of her favorite partners, JohnnyDeep, is online. She sends him a private message.

Hi JD. This is DirtyAnnie. Wanna play?

Sure, babe. Let’s go to Skype. Can we do video?

Okay, but no faces.

Cassie strips down to her panties. She adjusts the camera to capture her body from the mouth down and logs onto Skype. On the screen, her small perky tits, capped with swollen pink nipples, puff out from her chest. She props her feet on the desk and spreads her legs. JohnnyDeep’s image appears. He has dark hair on his well-toned chest. His hard seven-inch cock pokes up from between his thighs. He is old enough to be her father, but Cassie doesn’t care. She has a thing for older guys.

“Hey Annie. You’re looking good.”

“You too, Mr. Deep,” Cassie replies. “How do you want to begin?”

“I hope this isn’t too kinky, but would you be willing to play my eighteen-year-old daughter? I saw her masturbating in her bedroom and can’t get the image out of my head.”

Cassie feels a shiver of excitement run through her body. She loves daddy-daughter role play, and he’s the perfect age.

“How perverted is that? Would you really fuck your daughter if you had the opportunity?”

“I don’t know. Maybe. What about you? Would you fuck your daddy?”

“Same answer,” Cassie replies. “You remind me a little of him. It’ll be fun pretending.”

“Okay. How do you want to start?”

“You catch me masturbating.”

“I love it. I get home early and hear moaning sounds coming from your room.”

Cassie slips a hand into her panties and rubs her clit. 

“I’m lying face down on the bed wearing just my panties and fingering my pussy.”

“I crack open the door and see you. My cock grows hard.”

“Ooohhh… Oh, Daddy… yes.”

“I am shocked to hear you call my name.”

“Oh god yes… fuck me, Daddy.”

“I unzip my jeans and pull out my hard cock.”

“I roll onto my back and slip off my panties. I see you.”

Cassie takes off her panties, exposing her shaved pussy. Pink folds, glistening with juices, peek out from her gash.

“Nice pussy, Annie.”

“Thanks, JD. I love your cock, too.”

“The better to fuck you with, my dear,” he replies. “Now where were we? Oh yes. I’m standing at the door watching you. Our eyes lock. I don’t move.”

“I stare at the huge monster poking out at me.”

“I’m sorry, Annie. I shouldn’t be spying on you.”

“I don’t care, Daddy. I want to suck your cock.”

“But you’re my daughter. It’s not right.”

“Please, Daddy. Let me put your cock in my mouth.”

“I give in to temptation and step into the room, moving to the side of the bed.”

“I sit up and wrap my fingers around your shaft, swirling my tongue across your leaking knob.”

Cassie picks up a penis-shaped dildo lying on the desk and brings it to her mouth, licking the swollen tip. 

“I moan. Flashes of pleasure surge through me. My cock twitches.”

“My lips slide down your hard flesh, taking you deep into my mouth.”

“Oh god, Annie.”

On the screen, JohnnyDeep’s hand is furiously pumping his cock. Cassie is licking and sucking the penis-shaped dildo, taking it out only to speak.

“My lips fly up and down your shaft. My tongue explores the veins and ridges of your hard meat.”

“Oh fuck.”

“I bob my head up and down and fuck you with my mouth.”

“Oh god yes.”

The microphone picks up the noises she makes as she pumps the dildo in and out of her mouth. 

“Ggghhhaaa… ”

“Oh fuck. Suck it, baby. Suck Daddy’s cock.”

“Mmmpphhh…”

“Suck Daddy’s cock, you dirty slut.”

Cassie rams the dildo in and out of her mouth hard and fast. Spit pours from her lips and drips from her chin.

“Ssshhhllluuup…”

“Oh god, oh fuck, I’m gonna cum.”

On the screen, Cassie sees JohnnyDeep’s hand fly up and down his hard cock. She pulls the dildo from her lips, opens her mouth and pushes out her tongue.

“Cum in my mouth, Daddy. I want to taste it.”

“AAARRRGGGHHH…”

He stands. Hot cum explodes from the tip and shoots towards the camera. Some splatters across the lens.

“More, Daddy. I want more.”

He continues to spew spurt after spurt. The last few drops ooze over his hand. 

“Mmm… that was yummy. Your cum tastes so good, Daddy, but now I have a problem. My pussy is dripping wet.”

LucyGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGold

“Do you want Daddy to eat you, baby?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

Cassie reaches down with both hands and opens the pink folds peeking out from her gash. She rubs a finger over her clit.

“I move my face between your thighs and shove my tongue up your cunt.”

“Yes… oh god. Eat me, Daddy. Lick your daughter’s juicy pussy.”

“I push two fingers up your cunt and nibble on your clit.”

“Ooohhh… oh fuck. I’m getting close, Daddy.”

“I rake my teeth across your clit and bury my fingers deep, twisting them inside you.”

Cassie uses her own fingers to imitate his actions.

“Oh fuck, Daddy. I’m going to cum.”

“I clamp my mouth over your swollen mound. Cum for me, baby. Cum in Daddy’s mouth.”

Cassie screams. “I’m cumming… NNNGGGHHH…”

“Cunt juice is running down my chin and neck. I swallow what’s in my mouth.”

“Oh my god. That was a good one. Thank you, Daddy.”

“You’re quite welcome, sweetie. Do you want Daddy to fuck you?”

“Yes, please. Do me doggy style.”

Cassie kneels on the chair giving JohnnyDeep a perfect view of her ass and the swollen pussy hanging between her thighs. Pink folds, dripping with cunt juice, peek out at him. She looks over her shoulder. He is standing in front of the camera, his hard cock poking out from between his thighs.

“I slide behind you and rub my knob up and down your gash.”

“Hurry Daddy. Fuck me. Put your cock in my pussy.”

Cassie reaches between her legs with the dildo and slots it in her opening.

“I thrust my hips forward. My hard cock plunges deep into your pussy.”

Cassie shoves the dildo up her cunt. 

“Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me like a dirty little whore.”

“I slam into you again and again, driving my cock deep into your belly.”

“Oh fuck, oh fuck… yes. Harder, Daddy.”

Cassie pumps the dildo in and out of her pussy while JohnnyDeep strokes his cock.

“I slap your ass hard as I ram my cock up your slutty little teenage cunt.”

“Yes Daddy, spank me. I’ve been such a bad little whore.”

“Are you Daddy’s little slut?”

“Yes. I’m your dirty fuck-slut. I love having your cock up my cunt.”

“I press a finger against your sphincter and shove it up your ass.”

“Ooohhh… yes Daddy. Finger my asshole and fuck my pussy.”

Cassie reaches back with her other hand and twists a finger into her asshole.

“Oh fuck, baby, Daddy’s going to cum again. Where do you want it?”

“In my pussy, Daddy. Cum in my slutty little pussy.”

“Are you on birth control, baby?”

“No Daddy, but I don’t care. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“Oh god… oh fuck… here I cum…”

Cassie looks over her shoulder. A foot-long rope of cum sprays from the tip of his cock. 

“I can feel your cum squirting into me, Daddy.”

“AAARRRGGGHHH…”

“There’s so much, Daddy. I can feel it sloshing around inside me and running down my thighs.”

“What about you, baby girl? Are you going to cum?”

“Yes, Daddy. Keep fucking my cunt and tell me what a dirty slut I am.”

“You fucking whore. My slutty little daughter has a pussy full of Daddy’s cum.”

“Yes Daddy, that’s what I am. A dirty fucking cumslut.”

“Cum for me, slut. Cum for Daddy.”

“Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your daughter’s dirty slutty cunt with your big hard cock.”

“I pound into you faster and faster. I reach under your body and pinch your nipples hard.” 

The rubber penis makes wet squishing sounds as she pumps it in and out of her juicy cunt.

“Harder, Daddy. Make it hurt. Punish your dirty slutty cock-loving daughter.”

“I grab your hair and pull your head back. My other hand goes around your neck and squeezes.”

“Choke me, Daddy. Pound my pussy. Make me cum.”

Cassie takes the finger out of her ass and rubs it across her clit. The rubber penis continues to pummel her pussy. Her breathing is heavy. Her moans become louder.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god…”

“Do it, slut. Cum for Daddy, you fucking cunt, you dirty whore.”

“UUUNNNGGGHHH…”

Juices gush from her pussy. Cassie continues to plunge the dildo up her cunt. A second explosion sends juices running down her thighs. Cassie turns around and collapses into the chair, exhausted and drained. She lifts the dildo to her mouth and sucks it clean.

“Wow. That was the most intense ever,” Cassie says.

“I agree, and I loved playing your daddy.”

“Then we’ll have to do it again. Next time you can fuck your daughter in the ass.”

“I can’t wait.”

“Me neither, but right now I gotta go pee. Let’s talk soon.”

They disconnect. JohnnyDeep pulls on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. He wipes off the cum splattered across his desk and the computer, unlocks the door to his study and heads towards the kitchen. His daughter is coming down the stairs. He smiles at her.

“Hi Cassie. Did you finish your homework?”

Her face flushes. “Not yet, Daddy. I’ll get it done after dinner.”

“Good girl. If you need some help, let me know. I’ll be in my study.”

Published 
Written by Erlikkhan69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments