Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Convincing My Sister

"Brother finally sees his little sister naked, and he makes the most of it."

154
12 Comments 12
33.8k Views 33.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story

When I was about eighteen, I started to become quite attracted to my little sister who is two years younger than I am. It was no big deal at first. She was cute and I assumed it was normal and temporary. I didn’t think much of it. Then, one day, when I was home on break from college, I happened to notice a pair of purple cotton panties in the hamper and I sniffed them and got so horny that everything changed. I was now obsessed, but my family and my sister are all very conservative religious people, and I would be disowned if anyone found out about my secret.

In the second semester of college, I thought about her every day. I hooked up with other girls, but eventually found myself virtually unable to come until I visualized my sister Marie moaning underneath me, rather than whoever it was I was actually with. I kept in contact with my family on video messenger, and I always hoped to get a chance to see Marie, but I tried my best to act normal when she did pop in. I couldn’t help but say things like “I’m sure the boys are lining up down the block to be with you,” and she would take it as just a nice brotherly thing to say. Meanwhile, my hand would be on my cock out of the screen. When classes came to an end, I was thrilled to be heading back home, even though I knew I could never do anything but fantasize.

After a couple of weeks, however, I found ways I could act out and tease around with my fantasy in a relatively safe way. Her bedroom was right by mine and in between mine and the bathroom. I began to expose myself occasionally to her ‘accidentally.’ I’d have my flaccid penis hanging out of my pajamas and walk by at a time she would likely be looking. I’d pull my towel off right before I entered my room, in clear view of her. I would wait in my bedroom with the door half-open, waiting to hear her moving around and as she opened her door, I would have my underwear at my ankles and pretend to pull them up quickly. All of this was portrayed as inadvertent and unlikely to cause any confrontation or suspicion.

I got bolder with her panties, too. Based on my trips to the hamper, I could tell her purple cotton briefs were her favorites, as well as mine. One day, I pulled them out of the washing machine during the cycle and stretched out the material on the crotch and ripped a couple of threads on the seam. Sure enough, a couple of days later, the purple panties showed up in the hamper, stretched and with a nearly dime-size hole. But she still wore them!

A few days later, I went through her panty drawer when she was away from home and found out she must be wearing the purple ones. That night, I took it to a new level. She slept very deep at night and had a penchant for sleepwalking. I had tested the deep sleeping a few nights earlier by walking into her room and trying to wake her up with some pointless question to ask her if she did. Even with lightly tapping her face, grabbing her arm, and trying to roll her over she was sound asleep. Her history of sleepwalking also gave me a sense of security because I’d seen her be completely confused and not know what was going on in the middle of the night, so I could always suggest it happened again if I was caught in a precarious situation.

That night, I snuck into her room, removed her covers slowly, but was disappointed to see she was wearing a pair of pajama shorts and a matching shirt. The shirt was pretty tight and would be hard to adjust, but the shorts were actually very short and had wide leg openings and I could get a clear look at her panties if I moved them aside. I had a tiny little flashlight and made my move, terrified but as aroused as I’d ever been. When I pulled the shorts aside, her panties bunched up a little. Because of my little alteration, those purple panties could be moved aside too, I realized.

Just as I went to do it, she shuffled in bed, resulting in me getting a clear look up her shorts at those panties. Once I was sure she was still asleep, I carefully pulled the panties far enough to the side to see her puffy labia, covered in fine blonde hair. I was so horny I could barely control myself, but this is as far as I could ever go. A couple of weeks before this, she had jokingly told me to pull my shorts up or buy myself a trimmer as I stood in her doorway wearing two pair of spandex compression shorts to hold my hard dick against my thigh, with my pajama bottoms sagging low enough to expose some pubic hair. She didn’t make a fuss about it, but I was getting reckless and knew I had to stop. This was as far as I could go. I went back to bed and jacked off.

As years went by, my obsession never waned, and I still got off on her panties occasionally, but never did any of those things again. I had pushed the limit and not been caught so I just kept my fantasy to myself.

She is now happily married to a conservative Christian man and they live a life very different from mine. Everything is going well and they are happy and blossoming. A couple of months ago, they moved back to my parents' house while they find a new home to buy. My parents live an hour away from me, and a couple of weeks ago, my mom arranged for the whole family to spend the weekend there for my brother’s birthday, using it as a convenient excuse to get everyone together. My brother, his wife and two kids, my sister, her husband, and my parents all were there.

The first night was just a typical family birthday night. A big meal, a couple of board games, catching up on everyone’s current affairs. Everyone changed into their cozy clothing after dinner, and I spent a fair amount of time sneaking careful glances before deciding Marie wasn’t wearing a bra. I could faintly make out the darker color of her nipples through her long shirt a couple of times, or perhaps it was a figment of my imagination. Regardless, I was horny, frustrated, and restless. As everyone slowly tapped out for the night and went to bed, I stayed in the living room.

I was on the couch, watching TV, and at around 1 AM, my sister came out of her bedroom to grab a glass of water wearing a thin purple nightgown. It was modest, but I could tell she was wearing nothing underneath, and I jealously wondered if she just finished having sex with her husband, Aaron. Probably not, on second thought. And if so, probably just boring, quick missionary that didn’t make her cum, I reassured myself. My dick was getting hard as she smiled and said goodnight, and went back to bed.

My mind was taken back to several years ago and her eighteen-year-old body and those purple panties. I remembered how I used to expose myself to her. My mind went places it shouldn’t have gone. She is a nurse and I knew she worked at 5:00 AM at the hospital the next morning. Four hours from now. I made a plan that could end horribly, but committed to it.

After a sleepless night of anticipation, I quietly went to the bathroom by her bedroom at 4 AM, closed the door most of the way but didn’t latch it, and kept the light off. I got naked and sat on the toilet and started playing with myself.

About ten minutes later, I heard her muffled alarm from the next room and I braced for what was next. I closed my eyes and leaned back, pretending to be oblivious to everything as she entered the room and turned on the light. “Oh my god, Marie!” I quietly screamed in pretend surprised.

“Why does this not surprise me?” she said almost nonchalantly.

“What do you mean? Shut the door!”

This was not what I was expecting. I was so confused as she shut the door behind her, rather than stepping outside the room. My hand was still wrapped around my engorged member as I asked her what the hell she was doing. 

“This is hardly the first time I’ve seen you naked, Grant. I have to get ready. You know I work soon. Better question is what the heck are you doing?” she said calmly.

“I didn’t know what time it was, and even though it’s none of your business, I woke up with a boner. Didn’t really have a choice,” I snapped back.

“It wouldn’t surprise me if you set this up on purpose just to show me your penis again,” she said.

“Again?” I barely squeaked out.

“Grant, I saw your exposed dick several times when you moved back from college. It was a little weird, but I knew you wanted me to see you. I never said anything, because I didn’t want to embarrass you."

I tried to stick to my guns. “What are you talking about? I don’t remember ever being naked in front of you.”

“Oh. My mistake. I guess the fly on all your boxers and pajamas you owned just randomly refused to stay closed. And the latch to your bedroom door was broken too, I assume. That must be it,” she said sarcastically. “The first couple times your towel was open in the front as you walked past my room, I didn’t think much of it, but, come on. How dumb do you think I am? After the fourth or fifth time your penis was hanging out as you stood in my doorway telling me to sleep tight, I knew you were showing me on purpose. I never said anything because I thought you’d just get over it once you found a girlfriend or something.”

I was obviously caught, and my whole body felt numb as I sheepishly admitted my perversion. I’m so sorry,” I muttered as I started subconsciously stroking myself again. “I’m such a creep. I couldn’t help myself. I just always wanted to see you naked for some reason and you seeing me was the closest thing to it, aside from putting a camera in the bathroom or something. I’m so fucked up.”

“Relax. I know how horny boys get,” she replied nervously.

“Please don’t tell anyone,”  I pleaded desperately.

“I won't tell anyone, but you can’t jack off in front of your little sister while my husband is sleeping in the next room. We aren’t teenagers anymore. This is too much.”

I heard her words but my hand was on autopilot slowly stroking my throbbing cock. I was so deep into this mess, and couldn’t possibly feel any more shame than I already did at this point so I quietly asked her. “Can I please just see you naked? You’ve obviously seen all of me and know my darkest secret. I’ll never mention it again. I just have to see you,” I pleaded shamefully as my eyes filled with tears.

“I took a vow when I got married, and you’re my brother. This crosses so many lines. I’m beginning to lose my patience. Please go to bed so I can get ready for work.”

There was nothing else I could do or say at this point, other than exactly what she asked me to. “Okay, I’ll be out of the house before you get out of the shower. I’m sorry, I’ll make up an excuse to mom and dad why I had to leave, I won’t bother you anymore. Please forgive me," I said in absolute despair.

scarlet_darling26
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarlet_darling26

I stood up and took my hand off my still stiff cock, clumsily pulled my pants up, and was about to walk past her when she suddenly put her hand up to stop me. She looked at the floor and pulled her gown slowly up and over her head, letting it fall on the floor behind her.

“Fine. One look. I hope this helps, because it’s never happening again.”

I was in shock as I got on my knees in front of her and looked up at the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen. Her perky C-cup breasts capped with dark, silver dollar-sized areola and pointy nipples hung prominently in front of me. She had a flat tummy and just the right amount of curve in her hips. Her puffy pussy lips were just slightly parted because of how she was standing, exposing a thin pink portion of her inner labia. She was shaved, except for a neatly trimmed line of light brown pubic hair above her slit. I asked her to turn around, and she slowly spun towards the mirror. I gently pushed on her back, and she reluctantly bent over the sink momentarily and I could just barely see her bum hole and more of her inner petals before she turned back around. I pulled out my phone and told her, rather than asking, that I was going to take a picture of her, but not include her face. She rolled her eyes, but assumed her original position, this time with her legs slightly more parted, giving full view of her exquisite pussy.

I set my camera to video and pretended to be struggling to get to my camera app as I zoomed in on her face. I got lucky and captured her telling me to “just take the picture already.” Her pouty voice would just make me cum even more quickly whenever I played the video in the future. After getting her whole body up close, I stood up and walked to the door. I turned around before leaving and said “for old times’ sake,” and pulled my 7.5-inch dick out and gave it a tug. She rolled her eyes as I left and closed the door behind me.

The rest of my family just hung around the house the whole day, but I was in a world of my own, unable to stop thinking about what happened. Marie was scheduled to be done with work at 5 PM. At 4:59, I sent her the video I took of her. It was a close-up of her biting her bottom lip, then grinning as she told me to take a picture of her as the video panned out to reveal her naked body. Without context, she seemed more than willing to show off for the camera. I followed with a text. If anyone watched it, she would look just as guilty as I do. I wasn’t planning to show anyone, but I didn’t tell her that. I texted, “Should I delete it?”

“Oh my gosh. Yes. Thank you,” she texted back.

“For a blowjob,” I responded. 

“No.”

Everyone was in the basement, and I casually walked up the stairs and into the garage. A couple of minutes later, the overhead door started to open as I heard her car door slam closed. She was looking at her phone as she walked up. I asked nonchalantly, “Which caption do you like better?”

She jumped a little bit, not expecting me to be in the garage. I showed her my phone, which was on the video upload screen of an amateur porn site. The caption under the video said, ‘Kinky sis begs bro to take dirty pics.’

Her jaw dropped and she looked at me in horror. “You wouldn’t dare!” she hissed. 

I deleted the caption and typed another one and showed her the screen again. This time, the video portion was empty and the caption read, ‘Reluctant sis agrees to suck bro off to keep her secret safe.’

“Meet me in my room at 1 AM. I’ll upload the video at 1:30 if I haven’t heard from you,” I told her, before walking inside. I went to my room to take a nap since I hadn’t slept yet.

I woke up to my phone chiming three times in a row. It was already 10:23. I hadn’t meant to sleep as long as I did, but I apparently needed it. I threw on some pants and walked out of my room. No one was upstairs. I walked to the basement, which was dark and empty also, except for the bathroom. The door was open and My sister and her husband were brushing their teeth. I walked that direction, apologizing for napping all afternoon as I read the messages that woke me up. 

“Fine”

“This is it though, right? Promise no more?”

“And you can’t cum in my mouth”

I didn’t even hear what Ryan said to me. I just looked up and said, “goodnight,” and typed my reply in three separate messages.

“Great”

“Promise”

“I won’t cum in your mouth”

I turned and watched as they came out of the bathroom, and into their room. I flipped on the TV, but couldn’t find anything to watch. I decided to go back to bed, but ended up lying there, jacking off in anticipation. I wanted to make sure I didn’t blow my load right away. Before I knew it, I looked at the clock and it was 12:51. I’d been rock hard without an orgasm for two and a half hours. Fuck it. I could hold on a little longer. 

I took off my pants and sat on the bed wearing just boxers, with my dick sticking out. It wasn’t long and I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and quietly twisting my doorknob. Marie walked in and shut the door behind her. I flipped the lamp on to see she was wearing an oversized sweatshirt that hung halfway down her thighs. I was about to make a comment, but she pulled it...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by dimes88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments