Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Conclusion to The Chad Plan

"More sex with Ashley and The Chad Plan fails"

22
6 Comments 6
5.3k Views 5.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I didn’t just pull the sheet up to our chins, I covered our heads. Ashley and I stared at each other from inside a bed tent like I remembered from childhood. But this adult version was more complicated. As you may have already read, I’d just finished bringing Chad’s girlfriend, Ashley, to a thrashing orgasm. He’d apparently been in the doorway watching at least the finish (and staring at my big naked butt).

“Mom,” Chad said, “is that what you meant when you said you wanted to talk to Ashley? Am I the only one who lives here who’s straight?”

Ashley whispered, or it could have been her normal soft voice, “Your husband is gay?”

“It’s a long story,” I whispered back. “But now what are we going to do?”

I wasn’t really asking a sixteen year old girl for mom advice, I was articulating my confusion. The pungent smell of sex billowed under the sheet. We lay side by side, our arms and legs touching comfortably.

“Mom,” Chad said, “you can’t hide under there all night. It’s my room, for one thing. And my bed.”

I could tell from his voice that he stood close. I pulled the sheet down to my nose for a split second.

Back under the sheet I told Ashley, “He’s taking off his clothes.”

“What do we do?”

“What do you think we should do?” I asked. We were in this together.

“I’m not going to let him fuck me in the ass,” she said, referring to the incident that started this. “Or fuck me at all. Maybe not ever.”

I pulled the sheet down to my chin and said, “Hold it right there, Chad. Leave those jockey’s on. You can sit next to me. Move over, Ashley.”

Three people don’t really fit on a double bed. Ashley scooched to the edge and I snugged against her. As I swung my leg over hers, she countered with hers over mine instead. Chad slid under the sheet, leaning his chest on my left boob and his thigh over mine, an inch from my pussy. Through his cotton shorts I felt his hard cock rubbing against my hip. Maybe he would just come in his underwear. That wouldn’t be so bad, would it?

“Come on, Ashley,” Chad said, “just let me.”

“I’m not talking to you,” she said.

Lying squeezed between two arguing sixteen year olds might sound unpleasant, but that’s not where my mind was at all. I had really enjoyed sex with Ashley. Until that minute, when I’ve said I was “bi-curious”, I really meant I wondered if someone like me, who likes a strong man with good shoulders and a hard cock, could also enjoy a soft woman. I had enjoyed her soft just now. Even though I expected a future that was mostly hard, I’d found that yielding breasts comforted almost as well as broad shoulders.

Chad continued to hump my hip, gently. Maybe I was taking the easy way out, but I began rubbing the end of his cock through the thin white fabric. Come on, baby, I thought, come in your underwear and this time I won’t curse when I wash them. The end was damp with pre-cum.

“Please, Ashley,” he began.

She put her mouth by my ear and whispered, “Save me, Mrs. Shepherd.”

I’m sure I could have demonstrated my moral authority and parental power. I could have left, with Ashley in tow, and left Chad to masturbate. But it’s not that easy to abandon a cock in distress when it’s at least partly your fault. And I’ll concede that sucking on Ashley’s pussy had made me plenty horny. Time to admit that the plan for Chad to move on from me to girls his own age had failed.

“Mrs. Shepherd,” she whispered again, her breath warm and her lips touching my ear, “you could have sex with him again. I won’t tell. You said you liked it.”

I don’t think I’d said that, but Ashley pulled the sheet away, so both Chad and I were exposed. She eyed the wet spot on Chad’s underwear and my finger rubbing just below.

Putting a hand on my boob, licking my ear playfully, she closed the deal with, “Pretty please? Help me? Make your son come?”

She nibbled my lobe with her teeth. She teased my nipple and I noticed her nails were trimmed down to the tips of her fingers.

“Take off your shorts, Chad,” I said.

Ashley squeezed my boob and breathed into my ear, “Oh, my God.”

With some rearranging of naked bodies, I bent over Chad’s cock and, with my hand wrapped around it, began to suck. Ashley pressed her breasts into my back and reached around to hold my boobs. Her mouth was again near my ear and I shivered at the caress of silky hair. It smelled like sage. I would kill for hair like that.

“You’re really sucking your son’s cock,” she said, so softly I could hardly hear the words emanating an inch from my ear over her rapid breathing. “This is so hot.”

Rolling my nipples with her fingers, Ashley swung from side to side behind me, her own nipples brushing my back. I remembered the texture of those puffy areolas in my mouth.

“With your hand on his cock like that,” she sighed, “it almost looks like you’re jacking him into your mouth. Are you going to make him to come in your mouth, Mrs. Shepherd?”

Good question, and where did she learn to talk like that? I pumped his cock couple times for her benefit.

IvoriHz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoriHz

Sliding under him, Chad quickly figured out where he belonged and knelt between my legs. Ashley lay alongside me and watched, her face near mine, one hand still clutching one of my boobs. My son guided his cock into me, all the way in without pausing, but not too fast. Ashley gasped in my ear.

“Oh my God, Mrs. Shepherd, Chad really put his cock inside your, your...”

“Cunt, honey. That feels nice, Chad. Take your time. Fuck me while Ashley watches. Maybe you’ll see how nice it is, dear?”

Ashley thrust her tongue in my ear. Her tongue drew circles and plunged as though she were fucking me with it. Maybe she was. Chad sped up a little and I squeezed him with my legs to slow him down.

“There’s no hurry, Chad. Is there Ashley?”

Instead of answering, she kissed my neck, the top of my boob, and drew a line with her tongue to settle on my nipple. I could see she was watching Chad’s cock slide in and out of my cunt. Sucking my nipple, she hesitantly, an inch at a time, eased her hand down until it touched my clitty. I flinched, still sensitive there, but that quickly turned to eager arousal.

“Oh, Chad, fuck me. Fuck me harder! Deeper. Oh, shit!”

Directly above Chad’s cock, Ashley massaged my clitty. I thought my head might explode. Every time my son’s cock banged into me, her fingers pressed harder against my clitty. A coiling tension in my tummy and my cunt drew tight and suddenly snapped, releasing a stunning orgasm. My hips jerked. Chad stopped for some reason, his hard cock still inside me, and my cunt convulsed into Ashley’s hand. I hadn’t quite stopped shaking when Chad resumed drilling me. Ashley lay alongside me again and touched her slippery fingers to my lips. I smiled and sucked at them a little.

“Is he going to come inside of you, Mrs. Shepherd?” Ashley asked in that voice of hers.

Chad answered by fucking me harder. Ashley stared at his cock sliding in and out. I ran my fingers through her hair and she turned to face me. Her face glowed. Her eyes were wide. No one could look more beautiful, I thought, as my son pounded my pussy. I felt myself grinning like an idiot and pulled Ashley’s head closer. I kissed her hard. She kissed my right back. With open mouths, our tongues probed each other. My son’s cock whammed faster.

Ashley broke for a breath. Her eyes flickered across my face like she couldn’t decide where to focus. “Your . . . cunt,” she murmured, hot breath on my face, obviously savoring the word, “Chad is going to come in your cunt.”

Her lips pressed against mine. Chad growled and the rhythm stopped. I felt, at least I think I felt, his cock expand and spurt inside me.

“Yes, baby,” I said, staring into Ashley’s eyes, but talking to Chad, “give it to me. Come inside your mommy’s...” I paused for effect. “cunt.”

With the timeless beat that all men seem to share, Chad retreated slightly and pushed back deep into me. A half second to his second ejaculation and perhaps a little longer before the third. Like a tired drummer, the beat slowed as he ejaculated five times, ten times, but I wasn’t counting. Ashley kissed me between peeks at his cock in my cunt. I savored each taste of her. Finally, Chad pulled out and lay half way on top of me.

I knew I was done, but Ashley persisted. A quick kiss on my lips, then kisses down my front. She sucked each nipple. They weren’t over-sensitive anymore. She kissed the underside of my boobs and I surprised myself with a sudden sense of re-arousal. Her tongue played there, long licks up to the nipple and back, before continuing down to my pussy.

“I can see his come,” she said faintly.

She touched it with a finger, tasted it, and buried her face in my pussy. It was Chad’s turn to stare. No one had ever eaten my pussy after coming inside me. Men don’t do that, I figured. But this . . .

“Shit, Ashley, shit! No, don’t stop, please, don’t stop. Suck me. Suck my cunt. Suck my hole.”

I wasn’t making a lot of sense, but I wanted her mouth all over me down there. Strong fingers gripped my thighs and she licked my clitty, slurped at it. And suddenly, with no cock or fingers inside me, I knew it was imminent.

“Oh, God, I think I’m going to come again! Oh. My. God!”

My first orgasm might have been fireworks, but this was the finale when half of them shoot off at once. I suspect I screamed with the delight of it all. After I subsided and Ashley stopped abruptly, I may have pushed her away as even a breath on my clitty would have driven me insane at that point. She climbed on to my other side and kissed me with wet lips. I tasted myself, a salty tang in contrast to her young peach flavor. I briefly sucked her tongue. I was still dizzy.

I think I’d had too much sex, if there is such a thing, and most of it with Ashley. The Chad Plan was a complete failure. My son was supposed to be hooking up with girls his own age and he’s just fucked his mom again. I had no idea what to expect from my husband, but it probably wasn’t sex. A few weeks ago, I’d been a normal mom with a crummy sex life and a slightly nerdy son who did well in school. Now, I needed a new plan.

Chad stretched out on the bed and closed his eyes. Ashley put her head on my boob and closed hers. I rubbed her back tenderly and relaxed in the softness and scent of her hair. A new plan could wait.

Published 
Written by eagermom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments