Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming Home: The Confrontation

"Hunter finds out the truth."

5
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Part 3 of the series, I highly recommend you read the other two.

I awoke the next morning to a amazing smell of freshly cooked breakfast. I rubbed my eyes to clear the blurry vision that I had and sat up. I noticed a scribbled note on the coffee table next to the couch, I picked it up and it read:

"Made you breakfast before I left for work, I'll be back around 3 or so - Samantha," I smiled at put the note back on the table.

I walked into the kitchen to see my breakfast, still fresh from the pan. I brought it to the couch and began to eat. Something was bugging me about what happened last night. I knew it was wrong, but I wondered how Samantha felt about it. I went into her room to see if there was anything that could explain how she felt. I opened her nightstand to see a small notebook, it read "My Diary". I didn't want to evade her privacy, but the curiosity was overwhelming and took it anyway. I sat back on the couch and began to read, the first date ever recorded was when she was 16. The date I knew only so well, the day I left for the Navy. I already knew what it was going to say and continued on. I read a couple of entry's about some failed relationships and how she was trying to find the 'one'. After skipping a couple of pages something caught my eye, I returned to the page and it was dated about 4 months ago. I started to read the page;

"We just got news that Emily had been in a serious crash, and was recovering in the hospital."

I stopped reading for a second, I thought she died instantly? I continued to read.

"As she got discontinued at the hospital, she told me something I couldn't even believe. She was seeing someone behind Hunter's back, she said that she was tired of waiting for him to come back. She wanted to have kids some day, and she wouldn't want them with Hunter if he kept leaving for months on end. I understood, but the next part I thought was crazy, she wanted my whole family to lie in his face about she died in the crash. At first I thought she was crazy but at the same time I guess it would be better to tell him that she died then to tell him she left for someone else."

I sat there, stunned. I re-read and re-read that passage, over and over again thinking I was dreaming and hoping I would wake up at any moment. That moment never came. I dropped the notebook and leaned back, starring at the blank TV screen with the faint reflection of me. I was my emotions were mixed together into a feeling that I never felt before. I walked into Samantha's room and put her Diary back, I decided to walk it off and be back before Samantha got home.

****

I got home around 2:55, I wasn't mad anymore but I still wanted an answer for it. I went into the kitchen and pulled a chair out, setting it next to the couch. I sat on the chair until I heard the sound of the door unlocking, and opening. I saw her walk in with her work uniform, a white shirt tucked into a black skirt, and a pair of black high heels. She smiled at me but I didn't smile back.

"Hey Hunter," Samantha said. Walking over and hugging me.

"Samantha, we need to talk. Sit down please," I said.

Looking puzzled, she sat down and crossed her legs. She undid her pony tail and let down her straighten, beautiful black hair.

"Why did you lie to me Samantha?" I asked harshly.

Looking even more puzzled, she replied "What are you talking about Hunter?"

"About Emily, I know she isn't dead. She left me for someone else, how could you lie to my face like that?" I answered.

Her eyes widened, her face got a little red. She said, "Hunter..."

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. I just want an explanation," I said.

She eased up a bit, I moved onto the couch.

"Well, we thought you would have taken the news better then if we told you about what actually happened," Samantha said.

I nodded, the silence fell between each other again.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

I wrapped my arms around her, she put her head against my shoulder and her hands against my chest. She lifted her head as her eyes met mine. The emotions I felt last night began running through my head again. I slowly kissed Samantha on the lips, I tasted her coconut lip gloss. Our tongues danced together between our mouths, I broke the kiss and slowly moved down to her neck, kissing her softly on her angel sensitive skin. She moaned and gripped my shirt and moved her hand against my cock, she undid my belt and undid my jeans. I Caresse her soft, round ass. She shuttered with pleasure.

"I love you Hunter," Samantha said, breathing heavily.

"I love you to Samantha," I said.

I slowly moved my hand from her ass, Slowly moving my hand up her back. Tickling her. I unbuttoned her shirt, I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't care and moved my hand from her back to massage her breasts. She reached her hand and from under my boxers, began to stroke my cock. I softly moaned, I broke away from kissing her neck and lifted her to sit on my lap. She licked her lip seductively as I put her right nipple into my mouth, gently sucking and releasing to let the air cool it to make her nipple erect. I repeated this on her other nipple giving the same attention as I did the right nipple. She stood up, I gazed at her with puzzlement, she slowly started to take off the rest of her clothes. I gazed at my beautiful sister as she teased me by doing sexy poses as she took off her clothes. I hastily took of my jeans and underwear, only leaving my Dog Tag that I always wore. I stood up and laid her down carefully on the couch, I lined up my cock with her already drenched pussy. I looked up to see her nod with intense desire.

"I'll be gentle," I said.

I rubbed my cock on her juices to make sure I could slip in easily, after a long and eager session of doing this. I was ready, I slowly pushed my head into her. She gasped and gripped the couch tighter making her knuckles white. Samantha's walls tightened around my head, after a second or two she relaxed again. I moved slowly, inch by inch. She moaned got louder as I moved back and forth, gaining speed with every thrust. I moved my hand to rub her clit slowly, up and down left to right. I leaned in and started to kiss her breasts, and suck on her already hard nipples. moving my tongue around her the tip and bite down gently, I moved my hand to replace my mouth as I moved to her neck again to kiss her neck. I rubbed her nipple and squeezed it gently. I felt her legs tremble, I began to pump even faster and harder then I have my entire life.

"Ohhh Fu-!" Samantha screamed as she arched her back moving her hips with my thrusts.

Her body became limp, I pulled my cock out only to cum onto her tummy. She used her finger to shovel the cum and put it into her mouth. Samantha breathing was shaky and heavy as she cleaned up my cock also before she scooted over so I could lay down with her.

"That was probably the hardest I have ever cummed in my entire life," Samantha said. Giggling.

I smiled as she laid her head down on my shoulder, as I fondled her hair and massaging her scalp. Samantha grabbed my Dog tag was sitting on my chest. Looking at it, she gasped

"Is that blood?"Samantha asked.

"Yes, that's my blood on it."I answered. Pointing out the scars on my chest.

She nodded and wrapped her arms around me. After a minute or two she fell asleep. I looked at my duffel bag, noticing my Military Uniform I got up and grabbed it and went into the bathroom. I set it down and took a quick shower and put it on. I looked into the mirror noticing the badges and metals I got during my time at the military. I wrote a note to Samantha that I was going to barrow her car and will be back later. I grabbed her keys from her purse and left the apartment.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Idicandio
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments