Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Closest Thing To A Dad Takes A Huge Turn

"Destiney, Mitch, and Jess explore the situation."

43
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The room was silent for what felt like hours but was only a couple of seconds. Jess looked at Mitch and then at Destiney. Mitch closed his eyes while Destiney hid her face in embarrassment.

Jess said, "Why are you two in bed together in just your underwear?"

"I can explain," said Mitch.

Destiney cut him off and said, "Mom, I was just sleeping, I swear! Mitch didn't even know I was in here."

Mitch still had not explained his side but noticed that Jess was completely naked. Her boobs were slightly bigger than Destiney's and her nipples were hard. He was surprised that she did not try to cover them up in front of her daughter. He also noticed that Destiney's nipples were showing through the thin material of her bra. This caused his cock to come back to life.

Destiney spoke up and said, "Why are you naked, and why were you in here sucking his cock?"

"Wait, why are you questioning me, young lady? I should be the one asking questions," said Jess angrily.

Destiney snapped back, "I wasn't the one sucking his cock. You were taking him down your throat like you were never going to have another chance to suck a cock."

Destiney noticed that her mom was completely naked and had a neatly trimmed triangle just above her pussy. She felt a familiar feeling inside while looking at an unfamiliar part of her mom. Her pussy began to tingle and she shook a little as she felt goosebumps go up to her spine.

"I am a grown woman and I have needs. Mitch and I have fooled around before and I saw an opportunity and took it. I knew he would enjoy waking up to me sucking his cock. I just didn't know you would be here to ruin it," said Jess loudly.

Destiney looked deep into her mom's eyes, "I bet he enjoyed it more when I sucked his cock at the school dance."

Jess's mouth fell open and she snapped her eyes to Mitch. In her mind, she saw a vision of Mitch's cock deep in her daughter's mouth. She felt a wetness in her panties.

"Oh man, I am so sorry, Jess. I didn't mean for that to happen. Things just started happening and one thing led to another," Mitch said nervously.

"Stop Mitch! Don't let her tarnish what we have together now," Destiney interrupted.

Jess dazed off from the conversation and had the same vision of Mitch's cock in her daughter's mouth. Without realizing it, she moved her hand down between her legs and felt the wetness she had developed. She could lightly hear Destiney's voice but it just sounded mumbled. Her fingers were now moving on her clit.

Destiney's voice became clear and Jess heard, "Are you touching yourself?"

Jess snapped back to reality and said, "Oh shit, I am so ashamed. Here we are arguing about Mitch's cock and I cannot stop thinking about you sucking his cock and it is making me feel a way that I know I should not."

Mitch's cock throbbed and Destiney's demeanor changed from defensive to accepting. She was accepting that she wanted her mom just as bad as she wanted Mitch as her dad.

Destiney swallowed hard and reached for her mom's breast. She started massaging the left breast while Jess's finger started moving on her clit. Destiney took another leap of faith while she leaned in and kissed her mom on the lips. Jess accepted the kiss and pressed her tongue into her daughter's mouth.

ScarletTheisen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletTheisen

Mitch was amazed at what was unfolding in front of him. He pulled his cock out and started stroking his fully erect shaft.

Jess broke away from the kiss and lay down on her back while spreading her legs. Destiney knew exactly what her mom wanted, so she placed her head between her mom's legs and stuck her tongue as deep into her pussy as she could. Jess had electric shocks go through her body as she let out a loud moan. Destiney quickly found her mom's clit and sucked it into her mouth.

Jess looked over at Mitch and said, "Bring me that cock so I can suck on it."

Mitch didn't need to be told twice as he quickly gave Jess his cock to worship. She took his whole cock down her throat in one suck and held it there while Destiney was working her clit. Jess gaged and started sucking faster as she felt an orgasm approaching.

She stopped sucking and moaned, "Yes, don't stop, baby. Right there. Don't stop. I'm... I'm... I'm cumming!

Jess shook and squeezed her legs around Destiney's head until her orgasm subsided.

Jess looked at Mitch, "Stick that cock into my pussy now. I need to feel it inside of me."

Mitch complied and moved in between her legs. He pressed his cock against her opening as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He was fully inside her with no issues, thanks to Destiney's oral services. Mitch was thrusting in and out as Destiney climbed over her mother's face and lowered her young pussy to her mother's waiting lips.

Jess felt the wetness touch her lips and she stuck her tongue in between her daughter's folds. Destiney let out a soft moan and rocked her hips back and forth. Mitch increased his thrust as he watched the young girl ride her mother's face.

Destiney moaned, "Yes, Mommy, lick my pussy just like that. Fuck her harder, Daddy! Make her squeal into my pussy."

Mitch needed no more encouragement and slammed his cock into Jess as she began moaning into Destiney's pussy.

Destiney shook and screamed, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming, Mommy. Don't stop. I'm cumming!

Mitch could feel his nuts starting to tingle and grunted loudly.

Jess could see that he was close, "Don't stop, baby. Cum in my pussy."

Mitch was able to hold off for three more full strokes and then he shot spurt after spurt deep into Jess's pussy. She felt four spurts hit deep inside her, which caused her to climax so hard that she became light-headed.

Mitch collapsed onto Jess and Destiney lay down next to them. As they caught their breath, they were all looking up at the ceiling.

Destiney spoke first, "So, does this make us all a family now?"

Mitch laughed, "I don't know, but I sure would like to stick around."

Jess sat up and said, "I have been intimate with Mitch several times over the last year and that was the best orgasm I have ever had! He isn't going anywhere and better put a ring on my finger soon so he can be your real step-daddy."

Published 
Written by BD198707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments