Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Closest Thing To A Dad

"Destiney looks to find a man to fill in an empty space in her life"

77
14 Comments 14
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story was written as a special request."

Destiney was laying in her bed when she started daydreaming about going to the dad and daughter dance that her high school was having in just a couple of days. She had missed every dance due to her dad leaving and never returning four years prior. Since then it has been just her and her mom Jess who is only sixteen years older than Destiney.

Destiney is five foot two inches tall with a figure that perfectly matches her size. She is seventeen years old with just nearly handful-sized boobs and a perky ass that is hard not to notice. Jess looked just like Destiney and was often mistaken as her older sister.

Destiney snapped out of the daydream and went to the kitchen where she found her mom making dinner.

Destiney sighed and said, "Mom, can we do something Friday night? I need to get this dad and daughter dance out of my head."

Jess thought for a second and said, " Why don't you see if Mitch can take you? He has been a family friend most of your life and you have always felt comfortable around him."

Destiney liked that idea because Mitch had always been fun to be around and he is very handsome at the age of thirty-two. She had begun daydreaming of her and Mitch on the dance floor. Her arms around his neck and his hands lightly on her waist. He leaned in and kisses her on the lips.

"Destiney!" Jess said loud enough to bring her back to reality.

"Give him a call and see if he can take you," said Jess.

Destiney went to her room and grabbed her phone. Mitch answered after the second ring and was excited for the opportunity to take Destiney to the dance. She hung up the phone and fell back onto her bed relieved that he had said yes.

She started to feel her panties getting wet with thoughts of her daddy-daughter fantasies that recently started about six months ago. Mitch was not her dad but he could easily fill that space while she rubbed her pussy. She was rubbing fast while she thought about Mitch licking her pussy on the dance floor. She rubbed faster and harder and could feel her climax building.

She moaned, "Yes Daddy, make your little girl cum." Destiney shook and had an amazing orgasm.

Friday came and Destiney was dressed and waiting for Mitch to pick her up. She heard the doorbell ring and her mom answered. Mitch walked in looking sexy as always.

Jess smiled and said, "Have a great time sweety, and I set the guest room up for you Mitch."

Destiney realized that Mitch was staying the night instead of driving home late that night. It made sense to her because he lived almost an hour away.

The car ride to the dance consisted of Mitch and Destiney talking about life. Mitch mentioned that he hasn't had any serious relationships and Destiney had a shocked look on her face.

Mitch laughed and said, "What was that look for?"

Destiney answered, "Honestly I don't see how you could ever stay single with how well you have aged."

That made Mitch feel really good to hear from a gorgeous seventeen-year-old girl like Destiney.

They arrived at the school dance and quickly made their way inside so that they wouldn't be late. They finally found a table toward the back of the room which was a decent distance away from the dance floor.

After they placed their stuff down, Destiney grabbed Mitch by the hand and led him to the dance floor. They started dancing innocently with a couple of Destiney's friends and their dads.

One guy said, "Hey, I am Rick. I am Jen's dad."

Mitch had begun to introduce himself when Destiney interrupted with her friend and said, "Jen this is my dad, Mitch."

Mitch was a little confused but just smiled and went along with being labeled as Destiney's dad.

After three songs of group dancing, a slow song came on and Mitch reached his hand out to Destiney. She grabbed his hand and they danced together. Destiney wrapped her hands around Mitch's neck and Mitch placed his hands on her sides. Destiney felt wetness in her panties as she thought back to her fantasy from the other day.

Destiney was so caught up in the moment and her fantasy that she pulled herself closer to Mitch, which caused her breast to press against Mitch's chest. He felt his cock twitch and naturally, his hands fell to her waist. Mitch began to question what he was doing and how wrong it was, but Destiney seemed so content and he didn't want to ruin her moment.

The song ended and Mitch decided to go grab water. While waiting for his water he watched Destiney as she danced with her friends. He noticed how much she had grown and could not help but be mesmerized by the way she was moving her hips while dancing with her friends. His cock was taking over and was twitching while she playfully danced against her friend Jen.

He sat down at the table and finished his water as Destiney sat down next to him.

She said, "I need a break. All that dancing has my legs hurting." Then she placed her hand on Mitch's thigh.

"I saw you watching me dance with Jen and noticed you could not look away," she said in his ear.

Mitch was shocked and said nothing.

Destiney smiled and placed her hand closer toward his half-erect cock. This caused Mitch to sit up a little straighter. She noticed he was becoming slightly uncomfortable and decided she needed to calm him down.

She leaned in and said, "Relax Daddy, I promise not to tell anyone."

Mitch's cock was instantly fully erect and he was confused by his reaction to this situation. He felt disgusted but hornier than ever just by how taboo Destiney was being.

Destiney noticed the tent in his pants and placed her hand on his cock. Mitch looked around to make sure nobody was watching. She began rubbing his cock through the fabric of his pants. He looked at her and saw lust in her face.

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

She leaned in again and said, "Wow Daddy, that is a big cock you have. I hope you don't mind if I play with it."

Mitch moaned just loud enough for Destiney to hear. This encouraged her to unzip his pants and pull his cock out under the table. She grabbed his cock and started stroking it with a firm grip.

Destiney's friend Jen sat down next to her and began small talk with Destiney. Mitch's excitement mixed with nervousness of getting caught was getting him close to climax. Destiney didn't stop stroking his cock as she talked with her friend.

Mitch closed his eyes and held his breath as he felt his balls tighten and spurt after spurt of cum erupted under the table.

Another slow song was playing and Destiney zipped up Mitch's pants and pulled him to dance.

Destiney looked at Mitch while they danced. She could tell that he was still recovering from the handjob.

Mitch finally said, "Destiney, I don't know what is happening, but I shouldn't have let you do that to me."

Destiney interrupted and said, "Stop Mitch. I saw the way you were looking at me when I was dancing and I could see how turned on you were when I called you Daddy. I have a fantasy and you are the only one who can fill the space."

Mitch then understood that Destiney wanted him to fill that space of her fantasy. He also had begun to realize that he wanted to do it too.

He grabbed her hand and led her into the hallway and to a classroom a couple of doors down. Once in the classroom he turned toward Destiney and kissed her passionately. She eagerly kissed him back and grabbed his erect cock.

She stopped the kiss and said, "I want this so bad, but only if I can call you Daddy."

Mitch smirked and said, "Be a good girl and keep playing with Daddy's cock."

Destiney immediately dropped to her knees and pulled his cock out of his pants and to her mouth.

She looked up at him and said, "Does Daddy want his little girl to suck his hard cock?"

Mitch replied, "Yes baby, be a good daughter and make Daddy feel good."

Destiney had experience giving head so she took the entire length of Mitch's cock into her mouth. Mitch was amazed at her skills and grabbed the back of her head. She grabbed the base of his cock and began stroking it in sync with her sucking.

Mitch didn't want to orgasm too soon so he reached down and pulled her up to her feet. He laid her down on a table and put her legs over his shoulders. Then he leaned in and started licking her pussy. He quickly found her clit and pressed firmly with his tongue while making circular motions.

Destiney moaned, "Yes Daddy, taste my sweet pussy. I need to cum."

This encouraged Mitch to speed up his licking while he inserted a finger into her soaking wet pussy. Destiney could feel her orgasm building and she grabbed the back of Mitch's head and pulled him in tighter. She started to shake.

She moaned, "I'm cumming Daddy. Don't stop."

Once she let go of his head Mitch pulled away and lined his cock up with the opening of her pussy. He looked into her eyes and she shook her head in approval as she bit her bottom lip.

"Daddy is going to fuck you now," said Mitch.

He pressed into her slowly and could feel her muscles clamp around his cock. Once he was fully in her he stopped and leaned down to her face and lustfully kissed her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he was thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Destiney pulled away from the kiss and said, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me. I want to feel you cum inside of me."

Mitch continued pumping but had a concerned look and Destiney said, "I'm on the pill Daddy. Now fuck me and fill me up with your cum."

Mitch became full of lust and started thrusting faster and harder. He felt his balls tingle and knew he was about to cum.

He said, "Fuck baby, Daddy is about to cum. I'm going to fill my daughter's pussy with cum. Oh, fuck!"

Mitch came inside of Destiney with five huge spurts of cum. She could feel the eruption inside of her pussy and started to shake. Once they finally came down from their climax Destiney suggested that they head home since the dance was ending.

The ride to Destiney's house was very calm and normal. Once they got to the house they noticed that Jess was already in her room asleep for the night. Destiney walked Mitch to the guest room and closed the door behind them. She quickly got undressed to just her bra and panties and jumped into the bed. Mitch was hesitant but she ensured him that she just wanted to snuggle with him and that she would go to her room before her mom got up in the morning.

Mitch had set his alarm for 5 AM and stripped down to just his boxer briefs and snuggled with Destiney. Their eyes got heavy and they drifted off to sleep.

Around two in the morning Mitch woke up to a familiar feeling of wet lips sucking his cock. He placed his hand on her head and started pushing his cock deep into her throat.

She started sucking faster and he moaned quietly, "Suck Daddy's cock baby."

She sucked harder and faster. She then stopped and kept just the tip in her mouth while stroking his cock firmly with her hand. Mitch felt a warm breath of air on his ear and he looked to see that Destiney was still next to him with a look of fear on her face. Mitch instantly came.

When the blanket moved he saw Jess come up from his cum soaked cock. Jess smiled and then noticed Destiney laying next to Mitch.

Published 
Written by BD198707
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments