Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas With Kay Pt 2

"The Trio Becomes a Quartet"

108
11 Comments 11
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Taking up where we left our trio."

We were unexpectedly interrupted by Kat, screaming, "Mom, Dad? Grandma! What the fuck!"

Kay and Kim slumped back onto the bed in utter shock. Kimmy said,

"Honey, it's not what it looks..." only to be interrupted by Kat.

"It looked like you were frenching Dad's cum into Grandma's mouth," Kat huffed, exiting the room.

"Katherine Jane! You get back here this instant!" Kay called her back in that Grandmother's voice, scolding Kat for being snippy.

Katie slowly, grudgingly, reappeared in the doorway. "Yes, Grandma," she said.

"Katie, dear," Kay said softly, "You weren't meant to see any of this. Not that there is anything wrong with your Mom and Dad helping out a horny old lady. Besides, I know you have been curious about what it's like being with one of your girlfriends, wondering what it would be like to kiss a girl. You wonder if it's like kissing a boy. Well, it is, except you get to play with boobies too."

Kim reached out a hand, drawing Kat to her side of the bed, asking, "Have you ever thought about any of this?" Kim pulled Kat onto the bed next to her. "It's Okay if you have, sweetie. That's what happened here today. I was curious, too, and thought that this would be a safe way to try it where no one would ever find out."

"Well, maybe a little," Kat started to reply before being silenced by her mother's lips covering her mouth.

Kat's mouth opened instinctively, welcoming her mother's tongue. Their kiss was cut short by Kay pulling Kat's face to hers, not wanting to be excluded from the action. Kim started unbuttoning her daughter's blouse while Kay pulled Kat's' hands to her breasts. Kat's grasped her Grandma's breasts, squeezing them as if she'd never felt a boob before.

I assumed that it must be different than playing with her own by the way she was pawing at her Grandmother's boobies. Kat lowered her mouth to Kay's gorgeous orbs, suckling Kay's nipple into her mouth. Kay's mouth fell open with a gasp as her granddaughter's tongue twirled around her erect nipple.

Kat released Kay's breasts long enough for her mother, Kim, to pull her blouse off and unclasp her bra. Katie's eyes locked on mine as her mother exposed our daughter's double d titties to me. She blushed as I stared, nodding approvingly at how much she'd grown into a desirable young woman. Katie had become a true beauty. Her luscious long legs held up her round bum. Her thin waist and toned abs highlighted her ample bosom. Katie's dark areolas encircled her erect nipples. I watched in awe as my little girl's eyes rolled back, closing at the pleasure of her mother and Grandmother sucking her breasts.

"Mmm, gawd," she gasped as she had her first of many orgasms of the day.

Kim unbuttoned Kat's pant button and slipped her hand into Kat's waistband, rubbing Kat's clit, bringing another climax.

Katie's eyes opened, looking at me lustfully while her mother played with her pussy. I heard Kay tell Kat to take her pants off. Kat instantly complied with Grandma's request. She shifted to her knees, slipping her trousers off her ass and down her legs. The crotch of her panties was drenched with her juices from being serviced by her Mom and Grandma. She removed them as well, bearing her clean-shaven beaver to my gaze. It looked delicious, begging for my tongue, fingers, and cock!

I left the ladies to their fun for now, heading to the kitchen to rehydrate. I listened to the chorus of pleasured moans beckoning me back to the bedroom. I was not prepared to see my daughter and wife sixty-nining while Kay tossed her granddaughter's salad. The sight was almost too much for me to handle, almost causing me to blow my load without even touching my cock. I so wanted to be involved, but I secretly hoped to have a chance at Kat's teenie tiny twat.

I knelt behind Kay, not wanting her to be the caboose too much longer. I licked her trickling twat the best I could from this angle. Knowing my mother-in-law as the horny old bird that she was, she was bound to have a dildo or vibrator close by. I found it in the top drawer of her nightstand. It was an old antique hard plastic thing. The kind you would find advertised in the back of Ladies Home Journal, listed as a personal massager.

I turned the base to test the batteries. It felt like a jackhammer in my hand; the damn thing could break bones on the max setting. I slipped it into Kay's pussy, and cranked it to warp speed, causing Kay to yelp from between Kat's butt cheeks. It didn't take long for the trio to build to an earth-shaking orgasm. I stood over their crumpled bodies as they lay there for a few minutes, gathering their senses. My erect cock felt like a heat-seeking projectile in search of a steaming hot target.

Kat raised her head from between her mother's legs. Her face was covered in her Mommy's sweet nectar. Kim propped herself up on her elbows, a smile of contentment beamed on her face. She'd just had a three-way with her mother and daughter. Kay excused herself to the bathroom to gargle with some mouthwash before joining them on the bed again.

Kay laughed as she plopped down in her chair, taking my place as a voyeur, "I can't believe you pulled that old thing out and fucked me with it,"

"Grandma!" Kat giggled, "That thing is ancient. We'll have to take you shopping for something newer and better."

Kay pointed at my rigid cock, saying, "I might not need it anymore," with a sigh of relief.

Kim took my hand, pulling me onto the bed between her and Kat. Katie's eyes were wide with anticipation of what would happen next. I lay on my back with my meat missile pointing skyward, waiting for someone to make their move. It was Kim's hand that wrapped her fingers around my shaft, asking, "Katie, have you ever seen an erect penis before?"

Kat nervously replied, "No, but I have stroked one a few times."

Kim pressed a little more, asking, "Have you ever sucked one before?"

Kat shook her head no. "Would you like to try sucking Daddy's penis?" Kim asked Katie.

Kat's eyes went wide at the suggestion. She licked her lips as she inched closer to my manhood.

"I'm not sure I know what to do?" she said as she hesitated to touch my shaft.

"It's okay, Katie, you can touch Daddy. I want to teach you to do it how he likes it. Kim said, taking Kat's hand and guiding it to my shaft.

Katie ran her thumb over the shimmering stream of precum oozed out of the tip of my cock. She lowered her face ever closer to my aching cock. Kat's tongue grazed the side of my shaft, licking some of the sticky goo onto her tongue, tasting her Daddy's sweet juices. She licked more off the tip and back down the side of my cock. I took in every moment, searing it into my brain, knowing forever that I was my baby's first cock.

Katie wrapped her lips over the tip of my cock, looking into my eyes as she flicked her tongue across the cum hole. She sucked a little too hard, making me gasp.

"Not too hard, honey. Do it gently and swirl your tongue around the head when you get back to the tip," Kim coached her baby girl on the how-to's of sucking dick. "Only go as deep as you think you can handle; we don't want you puking on his cock," she added.

Katie learned quickly. She was gently sucking as she brought her lips up towards the tip. Kat flicked her tongue from side to side across my vien, and at one point, she held her head still while she licked up and down the vien, almost making me lose my load. God, she was going to be as talented as her mother someday, and I wanted to be there when she was.

"Katie, you're making Daddy feel so good, but I want to lick your pussy for a while?" I said, yearning to taste my little girl's pussy.

Katie lay on the bed with her legs splayed before me. I lay on my stomach between her legs, savoring her heavenly aroma. I could feel the heat of my daughter's pussy as I drew closer. My tongue lapped the nectar from her flower. I could feel the quivering of her labia as my tongue traversed between the lips of her tight little orifice. My wife leaned over Kat's taut young body, sucking one of her nipples between her lips and twisting the other with her finger. I could hear the buzz of Kay's old vibrator whirring incessantly behind me. From the changes in volume and pitch, I knew that Kay was going to town on herself. I took a quick peek over my shoulder to see, and sure enough, Kay was holding one of her nipples to her mouth while she repeatedly plunged the buzzing toy into her twat.

I turned my attention back to Kat's pussy, slipping two fingers up inside of her and licking he clit. Kat gasped and grabbed at the bedsheets as she came on my tongue. She started to hump my mouth as I dug my fingers deeper into her hole. I made a scissoring action with my fingers drawing another gasp of pleasure. I pulled my fingers out and plunged my tongue as deep inside of her as I could, licking up as hard as I could on her G-spot. Kat grabbed my head, pulling it hard to her pussy as she ground out another orgasm on my face.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming Daddy. You're making me cum! Argh, gaaa, fffuck! Daddy," she growled through clenched teeth.

Kat pushed her mother and me away as she convulsed in ecstasy.

Kim took my hand, squeezing it and whispering, "Thank you."

I knelt, watching Katie writhe in waves of orgasm, stroking my cock, patiently waiting for her to come out of her climax coma. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she opened her eyes, glancing around the room from her mother to her Grandma and finally to me.

"Are you okay, Katie?" I asked, "Did you like what I did to your kitty, Kat?"

"Yes, Daddy," Katie giggled at me, calling her pussy a kitty.

"That's what I'm going to call you from now on," I said, "Kitty Kat."

Dicksucker08
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dicksucker08

I leaned over to kiss my lovely daughter for the first time as a lover.

"Katie, have you had sex with a boy before?" My wife asked gently.

"MOM!" Kat scoffed, shocked that her mom would ask her that in front of everyone.

"It's okay, sweetheart. There are no more secrets in this family," Kay said, still pumping the vibrator up her snatch.

"No. No, I haven't had sex yet," Kat said, blushing, "But I want to." staring at my erect cock.

Kim said, "Are you sure, Katie? It's bigger than the vibrator that I bought for you.

Kat smirked, nodding as she raised her eyes from my cock to meet my gaze. My heart pounded in my chest with excitement. I was going to take my baby girl's cherry. I didn't know if I could or really should, but I would feel privileged if she were to ask.

"Are you sure you don't want to save it for someone special? Someone you love," I asked softly. I hoped with all my heart that she'd want me to be her first. Adding, "I have to hear you say it, baby. I have to know that you want your Daddy to take your virginity,"

"Yes, Daddy," Kat nodded.

"Say it, sweetie," I said. Needing to hear her say that she wanted me to fuck her. "Tell Daddy what you want."

"Daddy, can we? Um, I mean, will you... fuck me?" she asked shyly.

"Yes, sweetie. I will," pulling her to me and kissing her cheek gingerly.

Kat turned her head at the last second so our mouths would meet. Her lips parted slightly, allowing her tongue to graze mine sweetly. Her next kiss was more forceful, wanton, lustful. She was going to make love for the first time, and it was her Daddy between her legs, not some fumbling boy who only wanted to get his rocks off. This was her Daddy. The same man who'd just licked her to a cascade of climaxes. The man she loved and trusted more than anyone else in the world. A man that she knew would never cause her any harm or pain. Her kisses became more intense and passionate, eager to be in her father's arms.

All of this released a flood of emotions inside of me. My baby girl wanted me, not just as a father, but as a lover. I shifted, turning Kat on her back, allowing my hands to roam freely over her body. Our mouths locked in impassioned bliss while my hands explored her treasures. I cupped one of her tits, sucking its nipple between my lips, stimulating it with my tongue, making my little girl moan. Her firm breasts stood proud on her chest, capped by her erect nipples. No doubt they would rival her mother's and Grandmother's someday. I sucked and teased her sensitive nipples bringing her to climax over and over, flooding her pussy with juices, preparing the way for my cock.

"Come on, Mom, let's give these two some privacy," Kim said, trying to coax Grandma from the room.

Kay's curt response drew giggles from everyone, "Fuck that, I'm gonna watch Katie get her cherry popped," Kay said, still slamming her vibrator up her twat.

I slid a pillow under Katie's bottom before slipping between her thighs. I raised her knees and hooked her ankles around my waist. "I don't want to hurt you. Pull me in when you want me to go deeper. I will try and be gentle."

I rubbed the tip of my cock into her opening, wetting it with her silky fluids. Kat pulled at my hips, eager to commence the fuckin. There was some resistance as she pulled the head of my penis into her pleasure pit, and Kat hissed loudly as if pained from my cock's intrusion. Her heel dug into my sides, drawing me deeper. Katie's little twat was tighter than OJ's gloves. I strained to get in just a bit more. Her mouth dropped open, exhaling, as she pulled me as far as she could handle. The tip of my cock firmly planted against her cervix, bottoming out before I was completely in all the way.

I lowered my lips to hers, kissing her passionately as I started with short, slow undulations. Kat wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my face harder to hers as her tongue swirled in my mouth. I grabbed her tit, squeezing it and rubbing its erect nipple with my thumb. Her body responded by humping harder on my shaft, gasping for air with every thrust of her pelvis. Suddenly, she clenched me tightly with her legs as her body quaked from orgasm.

I lowered my lips to her nipple, suck it hard, heightening the pleasure coursing through her young body.

"Jesus Christ," Katie growled, bucking her hips to mine.

It was the sign that I needed to escalate my thrusts and fuck her with abandon. I quickened my pace, humping her harder with longer strokes.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Oh God. Faster, Daddy, Faster," my baby girl pleaded.

"That right, fuck her harder! Pound that pussy!" Kay barked, hammering the now-dead dildo into her snatch at a feverish pace.

I watched as Kay pulled it out with a gasp as she squirted cum it all over the floor.

"Kimmy, come lick Mommy's cunt," begging Kim to lick her to another orgasm.

The sight of my wife licking her mother's snatch while I fucked my daughter was almost too much. I pounded my meat into Kat's kitty, hammering her to another epic, earth-shaking climax. Kat squeezed me so tight I thought she'd break something. She arched her back, digging her heels in as hard as she could, trying to pull me in deeper. It took all my willpower not to blow my wad prematurely. I wanted Kat to experience what her mother calls that good fuckin.

I buried my cock deep inside her, waiting for her convulsions to subside. When her trembling body went limp beneath me, I withdrew my throbbing fuck stick. Kat lay quivering, curled up like a fetus, mewing like a kitten. Kim had returned to my side and leaned over to kiss me. "You are a wonderful man, and I love you for this," she said as she took her mother's hand, leading her out of the room.

I heard them digging through drawers for new batteries and a distinct pop of a cork from the kitchen as they giggled like school girls about how hot that was. I waited for Katie to ride out, the storm that raged between her legs, pondering our future as a family. Would this solidify our relationships or be the cause of embarrassment and shame—hopefully, the former? I again glanced at the picture of Bud and imagined him here, taking part in this torrid taboo. I pictured him fucking his daughter like I had just fucked mine.

I started to get off the bed, but Katie's hand stopped me.

"Thank you, Daddy. That was amazing. I love you so much," she rose to kiss me. "can we try something I saw in a porn video?"

"You watch porn?" I asked, shocked by the revelation.

Kat giggled, "Everybody watches porn, Dad. That's where I saw a girl riding her Daddy's cock backward."

The thought of Katie watching Daddy/Daughter porn sent jolts of lightning through my cock. I swear I was cumming; it felt so exquisite.

"Um, if you want to try it, we can." Visions of Katie riding the vibrator her mother bought for her watching incest porn had me wondering if she thought of me while she was masturbating.

Kat had me lean against the headboard as she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments