Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chris and Dave

"long lost love"

1
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Chris and Dave Long lost love

Chris stood in the gardens waiting for David, the contractor who was going to
re-construct the home that had been left to her by her Grandparents. She intended to oversee the whole project from start to finish. David had been recommended by a good friend and she liked his ideas and quotes. There had been a lot of correspondence between the two parties over the last few months but she had yet to meet him personally.

A truck turned into the driveway and pulled up a few feet from where she stood. A man stepped down. He was a good looking man, probably about 28 years of age, standing about six foot three inches, with dark hair and dressed in cowboy style, and when he moved closer she saw that his eyes were hazel with shots of gold flashing through..

"Good morning Ma_am, he greeted her with a husky voice. I am David Connor but
usually known as Dave to my workers and friends."

"Good morning Dave, Chris replied. It’s good to meet in person; and I am Chris McMillan."

"Well, lets get down to business now, I know that you approve of most of my ideas
and I would like to discuss anything you might like to change before the workers start
tomorrow," he questioned.

"Dave, I will be here most of the time overseeing what is being done, so I think we
can sort out anything as it comes up; that is if you don't mind. I promise I won't
get in the way." Chris replied.

"That's seems okay with me, as long as you wear a hard-hat whenever you are on the
site."

They discussed a few more things and then Dave left.

The next morning Chris was on site before Dave and the workers arrived and was having a cup of coffee in the same place they had met the day before. Dave waved and bought the men over to meet her and explained that Chris would be around most of the time and he didn't want any disrespect shown towards her. He then gave them their orders for the day and they all went to their respective areas of work.

After a couple of weeks Chris and Dave began to eat lunch together so that they could
discuss the progress and became comfortable with each other.

One evening after work, Dave asked Chris if she would have dinner with him one night. She thought about it for a moment and agreed. After all they were friends and could always talk about the work.

It was settled for Saturday night and Dave organized to pick her up about 7pm. He
asked to her to wear something stylish.

Chris was about five foot nine inches tall, with a very curvaceous figure. She was 46 years old. Her breasts were about 38c with a slim waist and curvy hips. She had beautifully long legs. Along with that she had honey blond hair and green-gray eyes, and full lips.

When she met Dave at the door, she was wearing an emerald green sheath reaching to just above the knees and 4inch high heels and black stockings which showed off her legs.

They drove to the ‘Orient,’ an Asian restaurant just on the outskirts of town, which happened to be one of Chris’ favorites, and she had often eaten here. It was renowned for the service and quality of food. They were seated in a booth overlooking the brightly lit gardens. They ordered their entrees and dinners. Chris decided on a prawn cocktail and a boneless lemon chicken. Dave ordered spring rolls and beef with black bean sauce. He also ordered a bottle of Chardonnay white wine..

They talked over dinner about the project but when it they had finished eating, Chris asked Dave if he would like a nightcap and coffee at her place. He quickly agreed. When they arrived at Chris’ condo, he was surprised to find it was in such an upmarket area. Chris saw the surprise on his face and explained that her grandparents had left her quite a sizeable inheritance and she could afford this as well as the renovations to the older home. When it was finished she would move into it and probably lease this one.She showed him where the drinks cabinet was and went to the kitchen to make the coffee. She carried the coffee tray into the lounge room where Dave was sitting, having poured the drinks, Tia Maria for Chris and Brandy for himself.

She sat down beside him on the sofa and they started to speak of their own lives and
backgrounds. Dave was questioning her about her family, and asked her about her generous grandparents. Chris told him that all of her family had now passed away but she had wonderful memories of them. He then asked where they had come from, what part of the British Isles and she said they were all Irish but she had been born in England.

Dave then replied that he had an Irish heritage too, and he had been in England since he was about 10. They then discovered that they both came from families who had lived in the same town. Dave thought this was getting interesting and as the conversation progressed, found himself telling her that he had been adopted at about 6 months and had stayed in Ireland until he was 10 when his adoptive mother died and his adoptive father decided to re-house them to England. Chris told him that her grandparents had never lived in the house being renovated but it had been in their possession for many years, having been bequeathed to them from a very close friend. They hadn’t wanted to move from their home at the time. So she had decided to take a look at it and then decide what to do. She had fallen in love with it at first glance.

“By the way, what was the surname of your grandparents,” asked Dave.

“McMillan,” she replied.

“Oh my god, that is the same name as my birth mother, said Dave. I can’t believe that we may be cousins or something." Chris was startled at this outburst and began to cry. Dave moved to her side and drew her into his arms to comfort her. She finally eased off crying and looked up at him, with so much love in her eyes.

Gazing at him, Chris then uttered the words, “Dave, I believe you are my son, everything seems to fit together so well to be just a coincidence."

“I can’t believe this David, I never thought I would see you again, especially in this situation. Here I was thinking that we could begin a relationship although there is a difference in our ages. Now I am confronted with my long lost son. I have kept you in my heart all these years, now I don’t know what to do or think."

They sat for an hour or so just remembering and speaking of their past histories. While Dave held her in his arms still to comfort her, he discovered that he was becoming aroused. He didn’t want to let her go. He still had the same feelings for her that he had when he invited her out to dinner and didn’t know how to go about passing them on to her.

Chris looked up at him and drew his face down to hers and French kissed him with so much love. He submitted to the embrace and then stood up and took her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed and began to strip off her dress and then her panties and bras. She lay there just in those sexy black stockings and high heel shoes.

tamaraandjade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tamaraandjade

He quickly divested himself of his clothes and joined her on the bed.

No words were needed as they explored each others' bodies in a new and wonderful way. Dave thought to himself how wonderful that this was his mother, his lover. Those tits he longed to suck and fondle. They were perfect tits! His mom had such big, hard, brown nipples. He sucked on one, then the other. She cradled him in her arms as he sucked her, cuddling him, brushing his hair with her tender hand. He felt like a child again, suckling on his mother's breast, only this time with an incredible hard on and he knew that soon he would be making love to this wonderful woman.

He teased her mouth with the tip of his tongue. When she teased his lips with her own tongue, he gave into her. He opened his mouth and seemed to consume her. His tongue was hot, sweet and searing and he plunged into her oral cavity where it met and duelled with her own. He finally broke the kiss and pressed his lips to her ear, and the pulse of her throat, tasting and savoring her skin.

“Woman, what you are doing to me should be illegal,” he rasped into her ear.

She whispered, “It is, but don’t stop.”

The ferocity of his lust precipitated a corresponding rise in her temperature. While she thought only of him, she couldn’t be certain of her own feelings

He kissed her again and slowly ran his hands up and down her entire body. Even knowing she was his Mother had not wiped out the desire he felt for her and he was going to make love to her, she was all he wanted.

This was a kiss that they had previously known, only deeper, hungrier. More demanding. She moved her hands upwards around his neck and her fingers touched and explored his back muscles. He lowered his head and began to lave and suckle each breast and nipple.

Dave touched his fingers to her pussy as Chris squirmed with delight. He began to finger her, parting her lower lips with his fingers as he did. Her clit was big and so easy to find. He gently rubbed his mothers' clit. She moaned harder and faster. "Oooohs and Ahhhhhs" were frequent.

He slipped his head down and tasted his mothers' pussy for the first time. He was lapping up her pussy at a frenzied pace. He really lost control of himself. His mom grasped her hands to his head and began to moan louder and louder as he continued to eat her pussy. She lunged her cunt at him as he ate her and he knew she was going to cum. She yelped as she did, pressing her cunt to his face. The smell of her pussy was intoxicating and she had to stop him after she came. He didn't ever want to stop. 'Dave! Dave!" she moaned loudly.

 "My God!" He was so happy to make her cum.

"Stop, baby. You're driving me insane!" He stopped, reluctantly as she pulled him up on top of her. He lay over her as she regained her wits.

He placed his fingers on the back of her neck and ever so slowly teased her down the back of her neck and spine. Then ever so slowly he worked his fingertips round to her front. She sucked in a breath and her breast lifted in response to his fingers. Her nipples hardened as his thumb raked across the tips. His eyes darkened to deep pools of pleasure. As he continued to graze across her breast with one hand, the other began its own journey.

She should have been frightened. She wasn’t.

She should have told him to hurry up. She didn’t.

She had never felt so glorious, even with Errol, the great love of her life!!!

He sucked on his mom's breasts spending a good while on each. Then he started to kiss her entire body. He kissed her neck and worked his way down her body. He licked her arms and kissed her hands. He sucked on each of her fingers individually. He wanted to explore her entire body.
Her beauty was blinding and Dave was in a euphoric state. Again he worked his way back over her chest and licked down her cleavage all the way to her belly button. He kissed her well-defined abs all over. He lifted up her legs and kissed her feet and licked her ankles. He ran his tongue down her muscular calves and kissed her shins.

He licked the back of her knees, which sent shivers down her spine. He worked his way up and around her legs and enjoyed every part. By the time he got to her pussy it was nice and wet. He then licked up her whole pussy with the flat of his tongue. He pulled his nose from his mom's pussy and bumped it against her clitoris. He wiggled his way upwards until he could, once again; capture her clit in his mouth. This time around there was no need for him to push the hood out of the way. His mom's excited little bud had grown quite large by now. It was wet and shiny and it stuck out from beneath her hood at least half an inch. Maybe more. He nibbled and licked until his mom was screaming like a banshee.

His mom let out a cry that, by rights, should have broken every windowpane in the house. Surely, the neighbors could hear her. He hoped not. They could find themselves in an embarrassing situation if Officer Friendly were to come calling.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled. "Cummmmmmmminnnnng!"

First, his mom's arms gave out on her, then her legs. She lay under him, rigid as an iron pole. He could feel the tremors emanating throughout her vaginal area. Occasionally, his mom would gasp and mumble something unintelligible.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, his mom began to come around.

"Where in the hell... she gasped, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

He crawled up beside her and took her in his arms. "Trade secret," he said with a grin.

His mom laughed and then poked him lightly in the ribs. "Trade secret, my ass! I had to teach your father how to eat a pussy and he never did it that good. You had me cumming almost from the beginning. And it only got better as you continued."

Just then his balls pulled up inside his nut sack. "Ahhhh," he moaned as they began to release their load. With his mom sitting on his lap, he shoved his cock inside her pussy until it was buried to the hilt. He turned her onto her back and fell on top of her, grunting loudly with each contraction of his balls. He almost passed out when his mom moved her hips in such a way that the walls of her vagina twisted across the head of his cock. She certainly knew what she was doing. That was for sure.

One final weak spurt and a few even weaker dribbles and it was over. He lay atop his mother, totally exhausted and unable to move. He was spent. His cock wilted quickly and slid out of his mom's pussy with an audible plop. It was then that he summoned the energy to roll off his mother and lay beside her on the bed. His mom turned and kissed him. And that's how they fell asleep; their lips touching in an open mouthed kiss and their tongues caressing each other.

This all happened twenty-five years ago. Dave is now fifty three and his mother, Chris is a youthful looking seventy one year old beauty; no, a goddess, if you will. Their love and devotion for each other has never waned.

If anything, it has become even stronger.

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments