Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carlo Loses His Virginity With His Aunt - Part Two

35
14 Comments 14
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Carlo was playing video games in the living room.  Aunt Jackie was shopping with Kelly, and Martin was reading a book.  Carlo wanted to share his good news with his brother.

"Martin, I became a man the other day."

"Yea, sure.  With who?  You never leave the house."

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell."

"Okay, I promise.  Who did you have sex with?"

"Aunt Jackie and I had sex together."

"Why would Aunt Jackie have sex with a dork like you?"

"I guess she wanted to have sex.  Man. You should see her tits and ass.  She has a gorgeous body.  She sucked my cock for a long time too."

"Wow, Carlo. That's cool.  I wonder why she never approached me?"

"She's horny and loves sex.  I bet she would have sex with you too."

"Interesting.  Maybe I will make a pass at our aunt and see if she bites.  I think Aunt Jackie is hot.  I could show her a thing or two."

"Maybe if you have sex with her, we could have a threesome with her.  Maybe we could tell Kelly and see what she says."

"Dude, why would we tell Kelly.  She is our sister."

"She may be our sister, but she is horny too.  I saw her sticking her hairbrush into her pussy one night.  I wonder if she has had sex yet."

"Gross.  Why do you care about our sister?  Now, that is incest, and you should stop thinking about her."

"Why is she sticking a hairbrush into her pussy?  I have a nice cock that could slide right into her.  We could both fuck her. Don't you think she is hot?"

"She's my twin, and no, I don't think our sister is hot.  I think our aunt is, and I will see if she will have sex with me.  I am kind of hurt that she approached you first. I'm eighteen and legal for sex.  Why is she having sex with you?  You are such a nerd!"

"I'm not nerdy anymore.  I have had my dick sucked, and I have had sex with our gorgeous aunt.  Aunt Jackie swallowed my cum and thinks I am hot.  I was kind of surprised she didn't ask you first.  You are quite popular and a football player.  I guess she figured girls throw themselves at you."

Martin was getting hard while his brother spoke about their aunt.  He always liked his aunt and was feeling hurt that she hadn't made a pass at him.  He was going to say something and hope she would take the bait.

"You and Kelly need to leave for a few hours.  Maybe go to the beach.  I want to have some time with our aunt.  Maybe she will have sex with me too.  When they come back, tell Kelly you want to go.  She will be glad to go.  She loves the beach."

"Okay.  I hope Aunt Jackie does the same stuff we did.  Wait till you see her breasts; they are round and so firm.  She has a shaved pussy, and she swallows cum.  Aunt Jackie is very sexy."

"Will see if she takes the bait."

Martin hoped Aunt Jackie would have sex with him too.  Lately, his girlfriend wasn't putting out like she was a few months ago.  Martin was annoyed with her and was thinking about breaking up.  He and his girlfriend were going to different colleges in the fall, so it didn't make sense to continue dating.

~~

Kelly and Aunt Jackie came home from shopping.  Carlo ran down the stairs to talk to his sister.

"Kelly, let's go to the beach. It's such a nice day."

"Sure.  Let me get my suit.  Does Martin want to come?"

"No.  Martin said he would stay home."

"Okay. I'll be right down.  I have to change."

"Hi, Aunt Jackie.  How are you?"

"Great.  How are you, Carlo?  We have to visit again soon."

"Okay.  Maybe later I could give you a massage.  You seem to like those."

"Sure.  I love massages."

Carlo smiled at his aunt.  He was glad she wanted to see him again.  He went upstairs to put his bathing suit on and packed a bag for the beach. 

"Come on, Kelly!"

"I am ready.  It will be nice spending time with you, little brother."

"Great, let's go."

Carlo and Kelly left for the beach.  Aunt Jackie went out by the pool, where she sat on a chaise lounge looking at a magazine.  Martin put his suit on and went out to where Aunt Jackie was.

"Hey, Aunt Jackie, you look amazing!  Do you need help with some oil?  You don't want to burn.  The sun is so strong."

"That would be great.  Here is the oil."

Martin took the oil and poured it on Aunt Jackie's back.

"Maybe you should take your top off.  You wouldn't want any lines."

"Good idea."

Aunt Jackie pulled the string on her bikini top, and Martin started to rub the oil into her skin.  He made sure to give her a massage while doing it.

"You have nice strong hands, Martin.  It feels so good."

"Great.  I will do your legs too.   You wouldn't want them to get burned either."

Jackie let out small moans while her nephew massaged her skin with the tanning oil.  Her pussy was wetting up in her bikini.  She wondered if Martin would want to fool around too.  Carlo was a good student.

"Why don't you turn around.  Let me put the oil on your breasts."

"I know what you are doing.  Carlo must have told you something."

"He did.  He said you devirginized him.  How come you didn't want to have sex with me?  I would love to be with you."

"We can have sex if that's what you want.  I figured you must get lots since you are popular."

"My girlfriend hasn't put out lately.  Looking at your hot body makes me hard."

Martin took his aunt's hand and put it down his trunks.  His cock was hard and hot.

"Wow.  You are a big boy.  I love big cocks.  Take it out, and let me see it."

Martin took his trunks off and stood next to his aunt's chair.  She grabbed his cock and stroked it up and down.  She liked how big he was.  His cock was much bigger than Carlo's, who also had a big cock.

DollyPaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DollyPaterson

"You boys are blessed.  May I suck it?"

"Yea.  Go ahead."

Aunt Jackie was horny and glad that her other nephew's cock was big.  She had a fondness for big dicks.  Martin stood next to her chair, and Aunt Jackie opened her mouth.  She accepted his cock down her throat.  She had learned how to relax her throat, so she was able to take most of his cock down her throat.

Martin began to pump her mouth with his cock.

"Wow, you are a good cock-sucker.  Carlo wasn't kidding.  Fucking hell!"

Jackie continued to suck his cock.  She also put her fingers up against his butt.

"Why are you touching my butt?  Hey, stop that."

Aunt Jackie didn't stop.  She pushed her fingers into Martin's ass and started rubbing his prostate, which made him blow his load down Aunt Jackie's mouth.

She swallowed it all down and wiped her mouth with her napkin.

"That was amazing.  What did you do with my ass?  That felt so weird."

"I just rubbed your prostate; it always makes a man cum.  Boy, did you."

"Let's go inside.  I want to lick your pussy and fuck you, please."

"Sure."

Martin and his aunt walked into her bedroom.  Martin and Aunt Jackie walked over to the bed.

"I want to please you now.  Lay down and open your legs."

"Of course.  What a wonderful nephew you are."

Aunt Jackie opened her legs, and Martin got to work.  He licked her pussy up and down and all around.  He lightly sucked on her pussy lips and blew air onto her cunt.

He pushed his tongue through her pussy lips and began to tongue-fuck her cunt.  She was playing with her big tits and enjoying the pleasure Martin was giving her.

"Martin, you are so skilled.  Fucking hell.  Oh yes.  Right there. Don't stop."

Aunt Jackie moaned and sprayed her pussy juices on her nephew's face.  He looked up at her and smiled.

"I'd say you enjoyed it just a little."

"That was amazing.  You are so good at this."

Martin was pulling on his dick while he pleasured her.  His cock was hard and ready to fuck his aunt.

"Why don't you get on your hands and knees. I'm hard and need to fuck you now."

"I like a guy who takes charge.  So hot, Martin!"

"Since you were playing with my ass, it probably would only be fair I played with yours."

"Sure. I love anal sex.  Fuck me with your big dick."

"I knew you were naughty.  I bet you would like a spanking!"

"Spank your dirty aunty.  Spank my buttocks.  Do it, Martin!"

Martin pulled her buttocks apart and rimmed her butthole.  Aunt Jackie moaned while he played.  He gobbed out a lot of spit and soaped her butthole up.

He slowly pushed his cock into his aunt's tight butthole.  She must stick things into her butt because sliding into her tight hole didn't take much effort.

"Oh, God.  Your butt feels so good.  Aunt Jackie, you are the sexiest woman alive.  Fucking hell!"

Martin swatted at her butt cheeks and began thrusting his cock further up her butthole.  Aunt Jackie was grunting while her big tits were shaking.  She was moaning and working up quite a sweat.  Her room smelled of taboo sex, which only was getting hotter by the minute.

"Fucking hell!  I want your pussy now!"

"Martin, you talk so nastily.  Fuck your Aunt Jackie.  Fuck my pussy."

Martin pulled out of her butthole and rammed his big cock into her pussy.  Her cunt felt nice and warm, and within seconds, he came inside of her.  He moaned while he emptied his cock.

"You are quite a woman.  Wow, you were just as sexy as Carlo said. I'm amazed you let me fuck your butt.  Most girls never take it up theirs."

"I am a special woman.  Lay here with me.  Wrap your muscled arms around me."

Martin pulled out of his aunt's pussy and held her on the bed.  They passionately kissed while he cupped and massaged her huge breasts.

"Since you have had both your nephews, perhaps we could have a threesome.  I would love to see my brother in action."

"He's a good lover too.  That sounds wicked.  Of course, you must not tell your mom what we did.  I don't think she would be happy."

"I won't say a word.  I hope we can have sex again.  You are such a hot broad."

"Thanks. Don't you ever call me that again!  That sounds terrible."

"Sorry, auntie!"

Martin and his aunt held each other for a while.  Afterward, Martin went back out to the pool, and his sister and Carlo came back from the beach.

Carlo went outside to talk to his brother.

"So did you nail her?"

"Yes.  Aunt Jackie is something else."

"She is.  Did you ask her if we could have a threesome?

"She said she would.  Maybe in a day or two."

"You should have seen our sister's bikini.  She is so hot, dude."

"She is my twin, and stop looking at our sister. That's weird dude."

"It's just as weird as fucking your aunt.  I bet Kelly would love to join us with Aunt Jackie."

"That sounds gross."

"I think it sounds hot.  I am going to go in.  So glad you fucked Aunt Jackie.  I told you she was hot."

Carlo went inside, and Martin floated on a raft.  He wondered why Carlo kept talking about Kelly.  He never thought of his sister in that way.

Time would tell if the threesome between Carlo and Martin and Aunt Jackie would take place.  Martin had begun thinking about Kelly differently after having sex with Aunt Jackie.  Maybe Carlo was right, and Kelly would like to join in on some hot, taboo sex.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments