Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carlo Loses His Virginity With His Aunt - Part Four

27
11 Comments 11
7.0k Views 7.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

The summer was moving along. Carlo's parents were still on their month-long cruise.  Carlo had taboo sex with his Aunt Jackie and oral sex with his sister.  He wanted to have sex with his aunt again.  His brother Martin and his sister Kelly were at the beach with friends.  Carlo saw his aunt sunbathing in the nude outside by the pool.

Carlo put on his bathing suit and went out to where Aunt Jackie was.  He had a semi-erection and wanted to get busy with his sexy and horny Aunt.

"Hey, sexy Auntie. What's up?"

"Good morning, Carlo.  How are you today?"

"I'm horny and need a workout.  Can we get together now?  Martin and Kelly are at the beach.

"Sure.  Why don't you rub some oil on my back to get things started?  I can see you have a head start."

Carlo giggled and looked down at his swimming trunks.  His cock had already tented up.  Carlo took the suntan lotion from his Aunt's hand and applied it to her back. 

His hands rubbed the oil on her back and down her legs.  He rubbed the oil onto her buttocks.  He wanted to stick his finger into her butt but would ask if it would be okay.

"How about I stick my finger up your butt?"

"Of course.  You know I love that."

"Me too.  Aunt Jackie, you are the sexiest woman alive.  How come you aren't married?"

"I guess I just never found anybody.  I like having multiple sex partners, and I'm not sure a husband would like that."

"If I were your husband, I wouldn't mind.  I think you are hot.  You are so beautiful and so wild."

While Carlo was pumping his Aunt up with compliments, he pushed his finger into her butt.  He fingered his Aunt until she moaned.  She seemed to like anal play.

"Why don't you turn over. I'm sure you don't want a sunburn on your gorgeous tits."

Aunt Jackie turned over and giggled.  Carlo was happy to oil up his aunt.  He loved her breasts and found when she was excited, her nipples were so inviting and glorious.  

"Your nipples are so hard.  Could I put my mouth on them?"

"Soon, Carlo.  Keep oiling me up."

Carlo played with Aunt Jackie's tits for a while and then moved the oil down her legs. 

"I'm going to oil your pussy now.  Is it okay?"

"Yes.  Go on!"

Carlo poured the oil onto her bare pussy and rubbed his fingers across her pussy lips.  He was beyond horny, and his cock was rock solid.

Carlo pushed a few of his fingers up inside of her pussy.  He fingered her until her pussy began to drip.

"Put your fist inside of my pussy.  Go on, Carlo?"

"How would my fist fit inside of your pussy hole? Wouldn't that hurt?  I don't want to hurt you."

"It won't hurt.  I am so horny and wet your fist will slide right in.  Come on, Carlo!  Do it!"

Carlo looked at his aunt with a strange look but pushed his fist up inside of her pussy.  Once his fist was inside of her, he began to pull it in and out of her pussy.

Aunt Jackie was moaning and thrashing on her chaise lounge.  Carlo couldn't believe how wet his Aunt's pussy was. 

He continued to fist her until she screamed in ecstasy and had an orgasm on her nephew's fist.

"Wow!  You got excited.  That was so insane."

"Put your cock into my mouth.  Do it, Carlo!"

"Hell yes!  I need a blow job.  I love when you suck my cock."

Carlo took off his swim trunks and stood next to her chaise lounge.  Aunt Jackie moved her hand up and down and opened her mouth wide.  She fed Carlo's cock into her mouth while holding and caressing his balls.  He watched as his aunt devoured his cock.  He knew she loved sex, and she seemed to like his dick.

Carlo began to pump his cock down his aunt's throat.  She moved her hand on the back of Carlo's buttocks and pushed her finger's into his butt.  She massaged his prostate, which made Carlo blast her mouth with his cum.  Carlo felt like he was cumming for several minutes.

Aunt Jackie smiled while she drank his cum.  Carlo held his dick and emptied himself.  He wanted to fuck his Aunt.  Carlo would get hard quickly but wanted to taste her pussy.  He was delighted by her sexiness.

"Wow, that was amazing.  I want to please you now.  Can we go inside?"

"Carlo, there is an outside day bed.  You can lick my pussy on that.  It will be sexy having sex outside."

"Okay.  Whatever you want, Aunt Jackie.  I want to pleasure you and fuck you.  I need to be with you."

Carlo and Aunt Jackie moved to the outside bed.  She lay on the pillow and opened her legs wide.  Carlo moved to where he could lick her pussy.  He moved his tongue all around her pussy lips.

"Carlo, use your fingers!  Push them up inside of me.  Lick my clit!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Carlo pushed his index finger into her pussy while moving his tongue around her clit.  The more he licked her clit, the more her hard button swelled.  He could feel his cock springing back into action. 

Carlo sucked on her clitoris while pushing several of his fingers up inside of her pussy.  Her cunt was dripping her hot pussy juices that Carlo began to slurp.  He made all kinds of noises while adoring her bare pussy.

"Can I fuck you?  I am so hard and need your pussy."

IdaliaPinal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IdaliaPinal

"Let me get on my hands and knees.  Take turns fucking my ass and pussy."

"You say the sexiest things!"

Carlo got behind his aunt and pushed his cock into her vagina.  Her pussy was dripping wet while he thrust his cock several times inside of her.

He liked fucking his aunt outside.  She was moaning while he fucked her.  Her glorious tits swung back and forth.

"Carlo fuck my ass!  Pull out and spread my buttocks!"

"Fuck yeah!"

Carlo pulled out of his aunt's pussy and pulled her buttocks apart.  He spat on her butthole as the porn stars do in the movies he watched.  Once her butt was ready, Carlo entered her butt.  The feeling was much different than her pussy, and he felt himself going to cum.  He wanted to cum inside of her pussy and pulled out and had an intense orgasm.   

"Wow!  You are the best aunt on the planet."

"I am your only aunt."

"You are the best aunt in the world."

"Lay with me."

Carlo pulled out of her and lay next to her on the bed.  He kissed her on the mouth passionately while he rubbed her tits.

"That was sexy outside. Let's go in the pool."

Aunt Jackie and Carlo entered the pool.  They frolicked and swam and had a blast.  Carlo couldn't even imagine when his parents came home.  He didn't want them here because he was enjoying his time with Aunt Jackie.

"Aunt Jackie, you said we could have a threesome with Martin."

"In time, dear. Let's enjoy our time together."

"Did you and Kelly mess around?"

"We did.  You keep telling our little secret with your siblings."

"I can't help that.  I am so thrilled not to be a virgin.  Am I getting better?"

"You are doing great.  You are on your way to pro status!"

Carlo giggled.  He just wanted to keep practicing with his Aunt.  He would try to convince Kelly to have sex with him too.

"Did you and mom ever fool around?"

"Did Kelly tell you something?"

"No!  Holy shit, you and our mom were together."

"I didn't say that.  Your face did.  Is my mom into that kind of thing?"

"We experimented when we were younger.  You can't tell your mom, you know.  She wouldn't like that."

"I won't!  Did she have sex with her father too?"

"No!   We only had sex with our grandparents."

"You had sex with my Great Grandfather?  Wow!  I always knew he was different.  How about Great Grandmother?  Did you mess around with her too?"

"They both had sex with your mom and me."

“You can never tell these stories.  Your mom will kill me for spilling these very taboo secrets.”

"I won't; wow, do you think my mom would be with me?  She is as hot as you."

"I wouldn't approach her.  She loves your dad."

"Does dad know about how sexy your family is?"

"Not sure.  I know your parents have an open relationship."

"What does that mean?"

"They have sex with others."

"My parents are swingers?"

"Carlo, I am not supposed to tell all of your mom and dad's secrets.  I wouldn't bring it up to them."

"Okay.  I won't."

Carlo and his aunt frolicked in the pool for a while, and afterward, they both went inside.  Jackie went to take a nap, and Carlo lay on his bed thinking about his fucked up family.

~~

Carlo was pretty confident he would confront his mother when she got home from her vacation.  He had always thought about fucking his hot mother. Carlo's mother worked out and had a fit body.  She was tan and had big tits like Aunt Jackie.

Carlo was always horny and liked to waste time masturbating.  He couldn’t get the image out of his mind that his mother could be a “hot mom.”  The thought of his mother and Aunt Jackie having taboo sex with his great grandparents was off the wall hot.  He began to fantasize about having sex with his mother and Aunt Jackie. 

Carlo liked to masturbate and did it several times a day.  He grabbed some oil and oiled up his hand.  He moved his hand up and down his shaft.  The wicked thought of his mother and Aunt Jackie was fascinating to him.  His fantasy daydreams were always quite vivid and usually in color.

In his fantasy, his mom and Aunt Jackie dropped to their knees and took turns blowing Carlo.  His mother was as sex crazy as his aunt.  Carlo continued stroking while he imagined this crazy hot fantasy.

Next, Carlo imagined he would lay on his bed while Aunt Jackie climbed on top of him, and she guided his cock into herself.  She rode him hard while her big tits swung back and forth.  He saw his mother wanting to join in and stood on the bed and crouched down low so Carlo could lick her pussy.  In his fantasy, his mother enjoyed what Carlo did to her and had several spraying orgasms on Carlo’s face.  He could practically taste his mother’s, sweet honey.  While he was jacking off to all his illicit thoughts of this crazy taboo fantasy, Carlo blasted his hot cum in his hand.

Carlo giggled to himself and cleaned up, and went downstairs to watch television.  He wondered when his brother and sister would come home.  Carlo watched some dumb cartoons and fell asleep.  He couldn't get the idea of his mother being a sexy mother.  Now he was excited for the return of his parents.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments