Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

bromance

"there's one thing better than a party, someone hot and bothered waiting for you on your bed."

2
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I'm definitely screwed.

It’s late at night and I haven't even called in to say that I'm going to be late. For sure, mom and dad would be livid. My younger brother Dave couldn't help me out of this. He texted me for what seemed ages ago that he would turn in early and I should get back home soon.

The party lasted longer than I expected and I lost track of time. Completely exhausted, I have no time for early morning arguments and dismissals. I just hope mom and dad are fast asleep and would postpone giving me hell till well into the afternoon.

The doorman was kind enough to wait up for me as I hinted that I might go home late. So that's one obstacle down. I needed to steady myself and sober up quickly; a 5 floor ride on the elevator isn't exactly that long for me to have time to fix myself. I didn't even bother removing my stilettos as I got off the elevator since the plush carpet would silence my footsteps. I took one deep steadying breath as I opened the door to our condo unit. I knew when these doors open; there will be hell to pay.

As I walked tentatively across the living room, I saw no signs of the monster parents. The house was as silent as the dead. I was surprised to find remnants of what seemed to be a nice dinner at the dining table. There were candles, almost burned to the end. Someone must have waited for me. The table was still set up and nothing seems to have been eaten besides a dinner roll at my brother's side of the table.

I drew in a deep breath of relief when I saw that my parents' room was deserted. They weren't home. What a relief. So with a bounce in my step I sauntered off to my room. My door was ajar so I peered in to see if someone was there.

A hunk was lying there. I mentally went over the list of men who were allowed to stay the night at our house. The list wasn't that long and no one was this well built. The man or should I say man boy was wearing nothing but boxer shorts. His perfect muscular body was in display for me to ogle at. He had nice strong arms. A dark olive complexion that made my mouth water. The huge bulge in his boxers weren't that bad either. I couldn't see his face though. It was buried in my pillow. As I slowly went over to the hunk on my bed, I saw that it was Dave. Apparently he fell asleep on my bed, completely exhausted. On closer inspection, I saw a couple of used tissues and my naughtiest black lace lingerie beside him. I couldn't remember if I left that there and certainly the tissues weren't mine.

As I sat next to him to wake him up I was surprised when he embraced me by the waist and moaned my name. This was interesting. Was my little brother dreaming of me? And the boner was a complete surprise too. What kind of a dream was it?

"Hey, Davey. Wake up"

he awoke with a start, realizing that he had buried his face on my thighs. He frantically tried to hide the tissues that littered the bed and my lingerie.

"I saw those already. And what may I ask did you do to my lingerie? Wear it?" I laughed at his guilty expression.
"No, I... I took it out so I can... buy... buy my girlfriend something like that." it was obvious he was lying. Though he had a body of a gorgeous man, my brother had a boy's face. A very handsome boy at that. His deep dark brown eyes couldn't lie. And the cute pink color that has flooded his cheeks was a proof to his obvious lie.
"Since when did you have a girlfriend? And why would you buy her something that looked like mine?" I continued to tease him. I had inkling as to his reasons for falling asleep on my bed. But it would be so much nicer to hear it tumble out of his mouth. His plump red lips telling me that he jacked off looking at my lingerie and smelling my pillows.
"Fine. I took it out so I could do something. Wait. What took you so long? I made dinner and everything. Mom and dad went to their swinger’s thing again and would be gone for at least tonight so I was hoping we could bond. Where were you?" the obvious attempt of changing the topic was his last ditch attempt to distract me. It was cute. And a sudden thought occurred to me.

I ignored his questions and stood up. I walked slowly to my own bathroom, undressing as I went. I knew he was still looking at me. And his gasp confirmed it. I looked back at him and saw that he had a greedy look at his face and an obvious boner.

JennMuriel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennMuriel

I knew that my red lace bra and red thongs to match would do the trick.
"Don’t tell on me OK? I went somewhere to party and I got totally plastered. Anyway, I’m taking a shower. Want to join me like the good old days?" I bit my lip to complete the seduction. It wasn't hard to set off Davey these days. He has taken to staring at me lately. Slapping my ass and pinching them were just a few off the things he resorted to so he could touch me. "Accidentally" brushing against my breasts was also part of his itinerary.
"Huh? uhm... sure why not?" he said as he tentatively got off my bed and took a step forward the greedy look still all over his face. I knew this would be easy.

I took the rest of my clothes as I went into the bathroom. I knew he was right behind me. I could clearly hear him breathing fast and heavy. I closed my eyes as I let the warm water soak me, I felt him stand behind me and hug me. His boner couldn't be plainer now. I turned around to face him and put my arms around his neck. "Feels nice don’t it?" he could only nod in response; he was busy looking at my breasts. I held him by his chin and said "want to try something new?" I leaned in for a kiss.

I was surprised at how good a kisser he was. He wasted no time in exploring my body with his hands. He pulled me closer by my ass so the tip of his shaft was rubbing against my clit. His hands soon wandered to my long wavy hair and finally rested on my breasts. His hands were trembling a bit as he kneaded my soft mound. His kisses grew hotter as he played with my nipples. He left my lips as his kisses trailed down to my neck. He sucked and nibbled his way to my already hard nipples. I was shaking with anticipation. As he enveloped my nipples with his hot mouth I moaned and pulled him closer. "Mmmm Davey..." as he ravaged my breasts his hands found my clit. I knew it would be slick with my juices. He rubbed my clit as I took a step back so I could grab his dick. He finger fucked me as I was giving him a hand-job. His dick was longer and wider than I thought. I couldn't wait to take it in my mouth. We went on like that for what seemed like several blissful hours till he said “I’m about to cum" I stooped down so I could take it all in my mouth. He held me by my hair and moaned as he shot his mouthful of cum into my mouth.

"That was..." Dave looked like a kid who had an early Christmas. "That was just for starters." I said playfully as I pulled him to my bed by his dick. I wasn't surprised that it was hard as a rock again. I knew he was praying for this. By the time we were outside the showers, he was already giving me another kiss and fondling my breasts. I held on to his neck as he carried me to my bed, shoving his dick deep into me as he pulled me up. I moaned in his mouth as I felt his hot, long shaft slide into my dripping wet cunt. I wasted no time in riding his dick. Who knew a little brother would be this delightful. As he lay me down on my bed, he raised my legs to his shoulders and drove in deep. I moaned some more and raised my hip to meet his thrusts. "You like that don’t you? We could’ve been fucking for hours by now if you just went home early." "Naughty naughty boy, planning to fuck your older sister are you? Make me scream" he took the challenge gladly and started thrusting fast and deep. He did make me scream as wave after wave of pleasure ran through my body. "You’re a noisy bitch aren't you?" he said to me playfully as he pulled me up and bent me over. "Take me all in" he said in a sexy voice I haven't heard him use. I screamed as I got my first butt fuck ever. He was so big and I had never had anal before. "Oh Dave. Dave. DAVE!" I couldn't help myself as pain and pleasure filled me. He was rubbing my clit and caressing my breast as he continued to drive hard and deep into my ass. I came over and over again as his finger fucked and butt fucked me. I wanted more.

"I’m cumming!" he shouted as I rode him. I bent down and kissed him as I felt his dick pulsate and shot cum in me. We lay down afterward, exhausted and blissful. "We should do this more often" I said breathlessly. He turned to me, kissed me and hugged me. "Definitely." I sighed and fell asleep in his arms, completely content. Who needs to party when you've got a little brother just waiting to fuck you at home.

Published 
Written by wicked_lily
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments