Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brenda Makes her Secret Wish Come True

"An 18-year-old girl becomes Woman of the house after her parents' divorce and seducing her dad."

96
9 Comments 9
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Guys often referred to eighteen-year-old Brenda as a bombshell or brick sh_t house for good reasons. With a 36C-26-36 figure, she could have any guy she wanted, and she had many. She’s also had several female sexual partners, but not the sex partner she really wanted: her father.

Her father, Samuel (commonly known as Sam), and mother, June, have been married for twenty years. June was a stay-at-home Mom, and Sam worked at a local craft beer brewery. The past five have been rocky, mainly over money problems and because Sam suspected that June was having an on and off relationship with her yoga instructor.

After five years of listening to bickering over this subject, Brenda decided it was time to advance her cause. She suggested that Sam install a GPS tracker on her car so he could see where June went. Sam thought that was a reasonable idea; it would either confirm his suspicions or remove them. It wouldn’t solve June’s bickering over money but might remove the other issue.

Over the following month, June’s car went to an address across town twice a week, immediately following her yoga class, and stayed there for about an hour. He decided to see who lived there, and sure enough, it was her yoga instructor.

On June’s next yoga instruction day, Sam took the day off from work but left the house as he usually did. He knew her yoga class schedule and what time she usually got to her instructor’s house, so he just waited at a diner until after she would arrive there.

Fifteen minutes after she arrived at her instructor’s house, Sam came and opened the hood of her car. He pulled four spark plug wires, closed the hood, and went home to wait for her frantic call that the car wouldn’t start. As he waited for her call, he wondered how she would explain being there. She gave him the address and asked him to fix her car when she called.

He went back to the instructor’s house and, while reconnecting the spark plug wires, casually asked, “Why’re you in this part of town? It’s not on the way home from your yoga lessons.”

“I just felt like taking a drive, Sam,” June responded.

“June, don’t B.S. me. You’ve been at this house after every yoga lesson for at least a month. I also know this is your yoga instructor’s house!” Sam exclaimed.

“Sam, I can explain,” said June.

“There’s no explaining your cheating on me,” he replied.

“Sam, you haven’t been interested in sex, so I had to find it somewhere else,” she tried to explain.

“June, you never said anything to me about your needs. You’re nothing but a whore as far as I’m concerned. I’m going to file for divorce. You can either move out or move into the guest room, I don’t care. If you stay, you’ll get no money from me. Tomorrow morning, I’m going to the bank and I’ll open an account in my name only and transfer the money in our joint account to it. I’ll need it for the divorce lawyer,” Sam declared.

“You can’t leave me penniless!” June exclaimed.

“That’s the way you were when we got married!” he shouted, then got in his car and went home.

When he got home, he told Brenda what had happened.

“Is that bitch coming back here?” she asked.

“I don’t know, Brenda. If she does, I told her she’ll have to move into the guest room,” Sam explained.

Two hours later, June returned to their house.

“George won’t let me move in with him,” June stated.

“He probably has a couple of other women he’s banging,” Brenda suggested.

“He wouldn’t do that, he told me he loved me,” June protested.

“If he loved you, he would’ve let you stay with him,” Brenda stated snidely.

June didn’t answer and went to the master bedroom. She started gathering her clothes and personal belongings when Sam walked in.

“It’s been a long time since you did something without arguing about it,” Sam stated and left.

Brenda started wearing more revealing clothing around the house. June complained each time she saw how Brenda dressed. One day, Brenda got tired of June’s complaining and confronted her.

“Bitch, after cheating on Daddy you have no right to judge the way I dress. You’re lucky he let you stay here and I’ll dress the way I want.”

Three months later, June left and moved in with her parents. Brenda’s way was now clear to implement her plan to seduce her father.

A week after June left, Brenda got up early, put on a sheer red teddy that one of her male sex partners bought, and went to the kitchen. She started the coffee maker, then proceeded to make breakfast.

When Sam came in, Brenda’s back was facing him. He could clearly make out the globes of her ass. He poured himself a cup of coffee and then sat at the kitchen table admiring the view. When she finished cooking, Brenda turned around, placed the food on the table, got a cup of coffee, then sat opposite her father.

“That teddy is a bit too much to wear to breakfast,” Sam stated.

“Oh! Should I take it off?” she replied, knowing exactly what he meant.

“No Brenda. I meant it’s a bit too revealing,” he replied.

“Daddy, you’ve seen me naked since I was a baby. You even saw me naked last year when you walked in on me in the bathroom accidentally, so what’s the big deal?” she recalled.

They continued eating in silence. When they finished eating, Sam got up and excused himself. Brenda noticed the bulge in his pants when he got up.

She thought, “This might be easier than I planned.

Brenda went about keeping house, vacuuming and sweeping, dusting, doing laundry, and preparing meals, always skimpily dressed; often just a bra and panties.

She was the woman of the house in all things except what she wanted most; to replace her mother in the master bedroom. She knew that she turned Sam on every time he saw her skimpily dressed, so she decided it was time to press the issue.

The following afternoon, Sam had an appointment with the divorce lawyer, who informed him that he would have to split all assets, including the house, with June. When Sam came home, he found Brenda in the living room, totally naked.

“Daddy, we need to talk,” Brenda said.

“Not now, Brenda; I’m not in the mood.

“Daddy, this is important!” she exclaimed

“Why don’t you put something on first. You being naked is distracting,” Sam replied.

“No Daddy. I want you to be naked for this conversation, too.”

“That would be inappropriate, Brenda.”

“Why Daddy? We’re both adults.”

“Because you’re my daughter.”

“I do everything around here that Mom used to take care of, except sex. You could say I’m your wife without benefits,” Brenda said vehemently.

“Regardless, you’re still my daughter. Now, go put something on.”

Brenda left the living room, put on a bra and panties, then went to the kitchen to prepare supper.

As she cooked, she thought, “Maybe if I got in bed with him in the middle of the night.

Before going to bed, she set the alarm on her smartphone for 2 am.

When the alarm woke her, she went to the master bedroom, naked, and gingerly got in bed. It felt terrific laying in bed with her father, but that’s not what she wanted. The goal was to have sex with him.

When he woke with a naked Brenda in his bed, he had a fit.

“Brenda, wake up! What the hell are you doing in my bed?” he yelled.

“Mmm, your bed is so comfy,” she mumbled.

“Get up, put something on, and get breakfast started or I’ll be late to work.”

Fully awake now, she did as Sam asked.

Brenda was dressed in a bra with a matching thong when Sam came to breakfast.

“What was so important to talk about, yesterday?” he asked.

“Can we talk about it when you get home, Daddy?” she countered.

“Okay Brenda, but we’re both going to be wearing something,” demanded Sam.

“Daddy, what we need to talk about needs to be done naked,” she replied.

“We’ll talk about that when I get home,” he stated as he got up and left for work.

Once more, Brenda noticed the huge bulge in his pants as he got up. She pulled the front of her thong aside and fingered herself until she came, right there, in the kitchen.

“Yes Daddy, Yes!” she yelled as her orgasm peaked.

When she came down from her orgasmic high, she cleaned up the kitchen and then sat down at the table to think about how to break down her father’s reluctance to be naked with her.

She thought, “I wonder if Mom forgot to take something.

Brenda checked her father’s room first but found nothing. From there, she went to the guest room, where her father forced her Mom to move to. When she opened the closet, she was amazed to find two very sexy nightgowns.

Brenda thought, “I guess they’d be inappropriate at her parent’s house.

She tried them on, and they fit her well. She decided to wear one for her conversation with her father.

They must have been from when that bitch was younger, maybe she even wore one of these the night she conceived me.” she thought.

Brenda decided it was time to implement the first stage of her plan to break down his resistance. She washed and dried both nightgowns, then chose to wear the red nightgown rather than the black one for their conversation. She also decided to be nude beneath the nightgown. She hung the black nightgown in her closet and laid the red one on her bed.

She stripped out of her bra and thong at five o’clock and donned the red nightgown. Brenda then went to the kitchen and put a roast in the oven for supper. With supper started, she went to the living room to wait for Sam to come home.

Sam knew that Brenda would be wearing something sexy before he got home. He was surprised when he entered the living room. He didn’t expect her to be wearing one of his soon-to-be ex-wife’s nightgowns and was immediately turned on. His erection was evident by the bulge in his pants.

“Where did you find your mother’s nightgown?” he asked.

“That’s not important, Daddy. What is important is that we have this conversation,” Brenda responded, then continued, “You can see all of me under this nightgown; I want to see all of you.”

“Brenda, I told you before, that would be inappropriate,” he stated.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

“Daddy, I know you haven’t had any sex for a long time,” she responded.

“My sex life is none of your business, Brenda,” he admonished her.

“Daddy, we’re both in the same boat. I haven’t had sex in a long time either. I was just thinking that instead of masturbating alone, we could watch each other masturbate and make it more enjoyable for both of us,” she explained.

Sam thought, “She’s so beautiful, just like her mother was back then. I’d love to fuck her, but I’m her father and that’s so wrong.

Sam queried, “No touching? Just watching?”

“No touching, Daddy, just watching each other masturbate,” she replied to his query.

After their conversation, they ate supper. There was no talking at the table; each was deep in their own thoughts.

Sam thought, “I shouldn’t have said yes to her idea. It’s still wrong for us to see each other naked, much less watch each other masturbate, She makes me so horny, especially wearing her mother’s nightgown, that I guess I lost my mind. It’s too late to renege now.

Brenda was thinking, “I’ve got him now. Hopefully, it won’t take long before we’re touching each other while masturbating, then actually fucking. I hope I don’t screw this up by pressing too quickly.

After supper, they watched television for a while. At nine o’clock, Brenda decided it was time.

“Daddy, let’s go to your room and watch each other masturbate,” she suggested.

“Okay Brenda, we can give it a try and see how we feel about it after,” he conceded.

“Good, because I need to get off now. Let’s go to your bedroom,” Brenda stated.

On the way to Sam’s bedroom, Brenda grabbed a towel from the linen closet. When they entered his room, she laid the towel on the bed and saw a confused look on her father’s face.

“Sometimes I shoot a lot of juice when I cum and I don’t want to soak your bed,” she explained.

She shed her nightgown while Sam hesitantly removed his shorts and t-shirt.

“Come on Daddy, you’ve been naked with a woman before,” she chuckled.

Brenda got on the bed, spread her legs, and played with her pussy. He removed his boxers, revealing an erect seven-inch cock. Seeing her Daddy’s erect cock added to the excitement, and her pussy immediately lubricated. Brenda used the leaking juices to lubricate her folds and clit before continuing to play with her pussy.

Seeing Brenda’s shaved bare pussy and her playing with it had Sam’s cock leaking pre-cum at an amazing rate before he even touched it. He spread the pre-cum over the head of his cock and started pumping it.

“That’s it, Daddy, pump that cum out of your balls and cum for your little girl,” Brenda encouraged.

It's amazing watching my little girl playing with her cunt,” he thought.

After a while, he asked, “Are you getting close yet?”

“Do you want to see my cunt spray all over the towel?” she inquired.

“Yes Brenda, Cum with me! I’m almost there!” Sam moaned, breathing hard.

“Me too, Daddy! Cum for me now!” she exclaimed.

Sam pumped twice more and erupted, spraying cum over Brenda’s body. Brenda pinched her clit hard and sprayed her juices all over the towel. Rather than stopping, she kept playing with her cunt, driving her from one orgasm to another. When Brenda came down from her multiple orgasms, she got up from the bed and went to her father. She hugged Sam, rubbing her tits against his chest.

After the hug, she stepped back and said, “That was amazing! I’ve never cum so hard or had that many orgasms in one session.”

Sam replied, “I agree, that was amazing. Are you okay with continuing this?”

“Am I okay with this? You bet!” she exclaimed.

Brenda knew that the first barrier in her father’s mind was battered down. She also knew there were at least two more barriers before she got what she dreamed of; sex with her father. They had to get past masturbating each other before she pushed for sex. She also knew she had to take it slow.

For the next three months, they continued to watch each other masturbate. One night, while watching each other masturbate, Brenda decided to take the next step.

“Daddy, keep pumping your cock and come suck on my tit,” she requested.

Sam hesitated but complied with her request. As he sucked on her tit, Brenda reached over and started pumping his cock, pushing his hand away. Sam’s hand moved to Brenda’s cunt, replacing her hand and playing with her cunt. Brenda was already on the edge and came almost immediately, soaking Sam’s hand. When Brenda licked the head of his cock, he exploded, covering her face and chest with cum.

When they both came down from their orgasmic highs, Sam said, “We pushed the limits tonight.”

“Yes, we did and it was great!” Brenda exclaimed.

“Brenda, I liked it a lot, but we shouldn’t do it again,” he stated.

“Why? We both enjoyed having the other person touching them,” she asked.

“We broke a lot of societal rules tonight, Brenda,” Sam reminded her.

“So what? What we do in the privacy of the house is none of their business,” she replied.

“I can’t argue with that logic, Brenda. It’s just the way I was raised,” he stated.

“Daddy, we both enjoyed it. Who are they to say we shouldn’t enjoy each other?” Brenda asked, then stated, “Just keep telling yourself that it’s okay for us to enjoy each other’s bodies. Now, kiss me.”

Sam brought his lips to Brenda’s and she kissed him passionately. He hesitantly returned it.

When they broke the kiss, Brenda stated, “You need practice. Let’s try again. This time kiss like you mean it.”

This time, Brenda kissed her father, her tongue dueling with his. Brenda’s arms wrapped around his neck as she held him to her. Sam placed his hands on her ass and squeezed both globes.

When they finally broke the kiss, they were both breathing hard with need. Sam’s hand went to Brenda’s cunt, and her hand massaged his balls as she licked the head of his cock before she took it in her mouth and sucked. It wasn’t long before Brenda swallowed her father’s cum, and she coated his hand with her cum.

They continued their nightly mutual masturbation for several months. When Sam started asking Brenda to do various sexual things, Brenda realized that it was time to finally take the final step and make her dream come true; having her Daddy fuck her.

The following night, Brenda decided to try.

“Daddy, I want to try something new. Please lay on your back,” she requested.

Sam did as she asked, and Brenda laid on top of him, and they kissed passionately. Brenda slid down his body when they broke the kiss until she felt his erect cock at her pussy. She quickly sat up with his cock in her folds and sat down, her father’s cock was suddenly deep in her cunt.

Brenda’s cunt felt so good around his cock; Sam said nothing. With his cock bottomed out in her pussy, Brenda slowly rose up it again. When the crown of his cock was barely inside her, she released the tension in her legs and plunged down on his cock.

The next time she rose, she said, “Daddy, we’re finally fucking. This has been my dream.”

Sam pulled her down, rolled them both over, and started thrusting in and out of Brenda’s needy cunt.

“Yes! Fuck me, Daddy. Make me cum! Shoot your seed in me!” Brenda yelled.

“Brenda, it’s been so long since I fucked someone,” Sam said.

“Daddy, I’m getting close! Don’t stop!” she moaned.

Sam continued thrusting in and out of her cunt when suddenly he erupted. Brenda felt his cock pulsing and knew he was shooting his seed deep in her cunt. That triggered her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Dadsgoodgirl67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments