Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breakfast In Bed

"Suzy and Jonathan have a thing about breakfast in bed and bananas."

85
11 Comments 11
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My younger brother, by two years, is certainly keen and it’s fair to say that over the last few days I have been well and truly pampered. Breakfast in bed once more; the fifth time this week, muesli, banana and a glass of orange juice on a tray. This morning, I sat up in bed and diced the banana into the muesli, I took one spoonful and grinned at the dish.

“Something’s missing?” I told him as I winked in his direction.

The grin on his face was priceless as I waited coyly for the fourth ingredient.

<><><>

It all started five days ago. I’d won a bet with my brother and the forfeit was that he needed to make me breakfast in bed. It was supposed to be a one-time event but one thing led to another and I’ve had breakfast in bed for the last five days.

The first time he came into the room he was grumpy and incomprehensible. He just grunted under his breath, and for someone that was six months past his sixteenth birthday that was pretty normal behaviour. As his older sister, I’d grown out of that two years ago. He handed me the tray of muesli and orange juice with a banana on the side. It was my favourite combination. Of course, I jumped up from under the bedclothes with my back against the headboard. I tucked the bedclothes over my legs and tummy and laid the tray on them.

I hadn’t given it a second thought that I was bare-breasted and that it was my brother serving me the breakfast. It was too late by the time I realised my mistake. I just shrugged my shoulders and thought ‘what the fuck,’ he’d probably seen a pair of breasts at his age anyway.

I told him to sit down on the edge of the bed and thanked him for making breakfast. I immediately sliced the banana into the muesli and took a sip of the orange juice. I spooned a mouthful of muesli into my mouth and savoured the taste and it wasn’t long before I had finished everything and put the dishes on the tray and handed it to him.

Rather uncomfortably, he took the tray and rushed to stand up and leave.

“Wait, Jonathan,” I called out, “come here a minute.”

He reluctantly turned to me to ask what I wanted. I didn’t want anything but I needed him to turn around.

“What is that?” I asked pointing to the tent that formed in his shorts. It was a pretty big tent as well and from the sight alone it got my juices flowing. I shouldn’t have done anything about it. I should have just grinned and let it pass. But it was big.

“Put the tray down. Come here. Sit on the bed.”

He did as he was told, after all, he was used to being told what to do by my mother and me. I looked into his eyes at first but he refused to make eye contact. I grabbed both my tits and jigged them in front of him.

“Did these make that happen?” I asked, knowing full well that they had. Before he managed to say anything, I reached out and grabbed it; squeezing it hard under his shorts.

“Come on, let me see it. Take it out?”

He started to complain but he did as he was told once I’d told him that I would have to tell mum what had happened if he didn’t.

I couldn’t believe the size of it when he dropped his shorts to the floor. It bounced free and his erect boner was sizeable, to say the least. I estimated it at least eight inches. I stared at it for ages and I suspect he was staring at my tits too because it seemed to get larger by the second.

I gave it another squeeze and the moan from his mouth seemed to indicate that he was going to ejaculate right there in front of me. I pulled on it and tugged at his bell-end which resulted in another moan. At that point, I just couldn’t help myself.

“I’ve had one banana this morning, I may as well have another,” I told him.

My lips sunk over his knob. My hand squeezed his rod near the base with slight motion along his length. I had only started to sink my mouth on his cock when he grunted, filling my mouth with a huge jet of jism that shot to the back of my throat. I eagerly pushed forward onto his cock, pulled greedily on his exposed rod and allowed him to spurt into my mouth and down my throat. He seemed to spurt for ages but eventually I released him from my mouth and sucked the last drops from the end of his cock; swirling his spunk around my tongue before swallowing.

His dick never even deflated when I let it go free. “What a lovely breakfast that was,” I told him.

He nodded, but I could see he was uncomfortable with what had just happened and so I explained to him that everything was alright as long as we kept it to ourselves. He nodded his head and my filthy little mind knew that I had obtained my brother’s trust. I knew I wouldn’t be able to let it go though. Not now.

His cock was still erect when I told him to pull his shorts up. I wanted to do more but I thought about it and I think I would have blown his mind if I even attempted to fuck him. I couldn’t get over the fact that he only lasted a mere twenty seconds at that. At least I didn’t have to wait long or put much effort in.

He picked the tray up and started to leave my bedroom once more.

“Jonathan,” I called to him. He stopped and turned to me once more. “Breakfast in bed again, tomorrow?” I winked at him.

He nodded. “Good, I’ll be ready tomorrow,” I told him. I sat back against the headboard and savoured the taste in my mouth and it was a great and unexpected start to my day.

That was the first breakfast in bed, the second was much the same although I did let him feel my breasts and on day three I let him fuck his cock between my breasts and let him shoot all over my tits. On day four, I lay naked on the bed when he came in. He nearly dropped the tray when he saw me, legs open and directed towards the door; my fingers circling my clit. I swear he nearly fainted when I told him that his breakfast was waiting for him. Let’s face it, my muesli would only go soggy, not cold. He was a quick learner and I loved his eagerness to make me cum, though we only played in the mornings never at night or after school even though we had the opportunity. But those very early morning romps set me up for the day at work.

LucyGabriela
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGabriela

 

<><><>

And so to today, day five of my brother’s breakfasts in bed. His staying power has improved. I had sliced the banana into my muesli when I informed him that something was missing. I then placed the bowl onto the dressing table along with the remaining orange juice after taking a sip. The tray lay on edge of the bed with the discarded banana skin.

His trousers dropped to the floor in an instant and his erect cock was staring me in the face as he climbed onto the bed, kneeling before me. I reckon he had already given his willy a good few strokes before he entered the bedroom and his self-confidence had soared. I sucked him straight into my mouth and bobbed my head on his cock, getting him deeper each time. My hand cupped and lightly squeezed his balls. My anticipation was high that he would squirt sooner than later and I had a plan for where I wanted his juicy cream.

I hadn’t expected his hands to roam over my body, but they shot down between the bedclothes before swiping them to one side and exposing my naked body. His hand eagerly pounced on my pussy and he started to massage it with the flat of his hand at first, smearing my juices all over it, before his fingers sunk into my needy hole. He finger fucked me while I sucked on his dick.

I popped his cock from my mouth, “Tell me when you’re gonna cum?” I told him.

He nodded then removed his fingers from my cunt. I was about to complain when he started to explain.

“I think you’ll like this, sis,” he told me, “I do it to myself at night.”

I wondered what he had in mind and then I felt something slither over my tits. I pulled from the end of his cock and couldn’t believe what he was doing to me. I watched for a few seconds as the slithery yellow skin of the inside of the banana was smeared over my tits, stomach and pussy. His hand cupped the skin perfectly and he slotted it between my pussy lips with his finger, allowing my juices to soak into the pith before rubbing it over my clit; his whole hand engulfed the banana skin and as he ran it over my pubic mound. Fuck, it felt so erotic.

I could see my pending orgasm on the horizon and I pushed my cunt up to meet his slithering hand. My legs locked and I writhed on the bed as I came hard while he rubbed the banana into me. It felt strangely cooling in its effect.

“Fuck! Where did you learn that?” I said.

He just smiled at me and then I grabbed the banana skin and knelt on the bed with him. I wrapped his cock with it, placed my hand over the skin and started to wank his cock. It did have a very nice feel as well, firm yet spongy.

“Is this what you do at night?”

Jonathan nodded. “Yes, sis, just like that.”

“You use a banana to bring yourself off. Just like this?”

He nodded once more and told me that he was cumming. I reached for the bowl of muesli with the browning banana slices on top and handed it to him.

“Hold this for me,” I instructed.

I pulled on his cock faster and faster. Jonathan moaned but held the dish as still as he could. I pointed his cock towards it.

“That’s fucking gorgeous,” I said. His sperm shot from the end of his cock and ended up on the top of the bananas. More sperm joined it and it looked like pearlescent cream coating the bananas.

“Come all over them. I want all of your spunk on my breakfast.”

Jonathan obliged and I pulled on his cock until every last drop rested on my muesli.

I sat up in bed, reached for the spoon and started eating. It looked wonderful and tasted even better with my brother’s spunk all over it. His seed didn’t have time to go cold as I spooned it into my mouth along with a slice of banana and some muesli. I finished the whole dish except for one spoonful. The one he nicked from me and ate himself. It amused me that he dared to do that. I pushed him down onto the bed and he sat at the headboard.

I placed the dish to one side picked up what little orange juice was left, straddled him and poured the juice over my tits. It ran down my body and onto his. His cock felt so nice sliding into my hot cunt. We kissed for the first time and I rode him until he spurted his second load deep in my cunt. All I could smell was orange and banana and I could still taste the mix of fruit, milk and spunk on my tongue. It was surreal but a nice surreal.

I never knew that playing with food could be so sexy and erotic but it was.

I know, and I hope he realises too, that our lives will never be the same. Not now that his cock has entered me and he’s fucked me, cum inside me, filled me up with his gorgeous cream. I also think breakfast in bed has come to an end. It was naughty fun while it lasted but I think we’re just gonna spend more time getting it off and fucking each other from now on and let’s face it – there’s more time to fuck in the evening than before work. Seeing that my mother never checks on us, and as long as we’re out of the door on time in the morning, I think I’ll keep him in my room to pleasure me whenever the need takes me.

 

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments