Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brandy and the Exchange Student, Chapter Two

"Brandy arranges for a time for the three of us to share. A cave is such a place to fuck."

4
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.8k words 5.8k words
I watched for a message on my cell, not really expecting one from Brandy, but wanting to know if they had enjoyed their visit enough to repeat it again on the following Saturday. To my surprise, as I looked at her Facebook page, I saw that she had plans to take the exchange student sightseeing at the lake on that very day. I smiled knowing that was her way of letting me know to meet them there. That was on Wednesday and I still had two days and a wake up before I would again revel in the lush tight pussies I had known a few days before. I could hardly wait, and luckily Brandy stopped by the store to pick up a few things and as a brief whisper to my ear as we hugged in greeting she told me the time . . . 10:00. I nodded at receiving the message and made my plans accordingly.

My wife had to work again on Saturday and to be sure she wouldn’t expect me to run errands for her, I told her I would be going out to shoot some photos with the nice fall foliage starting to reveal the beauty of the Midwest so nicely. She bought into it as usual, and I figured that so long as I had a few descent shots on the memory card all would be great on the home front. I had already remembered to transfer the shot of my two teen age lovers onto a memory card I kept hidden away from prying eyes. Friday night I took care of a good portion of the chores I would normally do on Saturday, justifying it to my unsuspecting wife as trying to do my part. She bought into that as well since she had no desire to do any of the chores in question. I rose nicely early and awakened her to get ready for work; I wanted to use her car for the trip and offered to take her to work. She agreed so long as I’d be on time to pick her up after her shift. I said I hadn’t failed her yet and smiled. She was more than happy to oblige my request, though in truth it was to assure me that she wouldn’t come looking for me while I was out.

I dropped her off and told her I’d see her at 3:00. She walked away as if it were just another day; my cock pulsed knowing it was not going to be an ordinary day by any means. I drove to a state park about 20 miles away and snapped a few images of flowers and a stream she’d easily recognize. My alibi was now set in place and I drove back home to change into something appropriate for my journey to the lake. I chose a nicely loose fitting pair of shorts, commando as always, sandals and a tank top to stay as cool as possible with a button up shirt to keep me toasty once we climbed beneath the surface of the hillside the cave entered through. As I drove to the end of the road where I knew they too would park to meet me, I took a few more shots of the fauna and trees being sure nothing identified the specific locale of the shots. After walking around for an hour or so I heard a car slowly making its way along the dirt path I had traversed to get to the end of what some called a road, more a dirt track worn by fishermen from time to time. One look and I knew my lovers had arrived. I walked back to the car and locked my camera away knowing it would be far too dangerous to take any pictures of either of them that day.

Brandy pulled to a stop, her smile already gleaming brightly as she saw me waiting on them. Arianna grinned from ear to ear as they got out and came over to give me a hug. One and then the other crushed their breasts against my chest and gave me a sultry kiss on the mouth to remind me of why we were there; like I needed a reminder more profound than my painfully throbbing dick. “Shall we go show Arianna the cave?” I asked Brandy with definite allure to my tones. She grinned and took Arianna’s hand to walk with her; I’d have to lead or follow since the trail wasn’t wide enough for three to walk side by side. I chose to walk behind to enjoy the view and found it spectacular. Brandy had long had an ass I loved to watch sway, rounder than that of her new friend, but so invitingly perfect the way it cupped beneath the youthful firmness. Arianna had a firmer more defined butt, but it too was a sight most men would crawl on hands and knees to get close to. All in all, the half mile walk brought thoughts of arousal to say the least. Brandy had on shorts, not overly tight but fitted well enough to fill in the blanks of her figure. Arianna on the other hand had on stretch cotton shorts that showed every detail of her cheeks and cleft. Once when she stopped to pick a wild flower I swore I could see heaven between her legs. Both had on fitted cropped tank tops that let me know in a hurry that neither of them had taken the time to put on a bra for the trip to meet G-pa. From what I could tell neither had on panties either; naughty but well planned for sure. You have to love girls who know how to plan a day of fun.

We walked along the trail, sometimes on the bluff above the lake and sometimes wandering higher along the slope, I wished I had brought my camera when we happened on a doe with her fawn. They stood silently watching us as we gazed into the huge brown eyes of the mother and fading spots of the young female deer. Arianna walked towards them and for some reason they weren’t even spooked by her approach. She got within a few feet before the doe nudged her fledgling and they trotted off over the hill beside us. “Wow, I have never been so close to a deer except in the zoo,” she proclaimed. Brandy whispered into her ear something I couldn’t hear and giggled. Arianna looked at me and smiled as she confessed what her lover had told her. “G-pa, she says you have a way with wildlife. Is that why they didn’t run away?”

I chuckled and confessed as well, “You might say I have a way with lots of things Arianna. Wildlife being a part of nature and me a man of peace does seem to have some influence on animals most consider wild.” I stepped closer and brushed my lips over her cheek and whispered, “I think it was you that held their attention just as you do mine. I think you too have a way with things.” My hand cupped her butt and I pulled her closer, my lips brushing hers to let her know she definitely had a way with me. She giggled and we all turned to proceed the final few yards to the opening to the cave we had come to visit. Brandy seemed excited, she knew I had been here one day and been accosted by a woman who was hot to find a new web cam actor and she looked at me with a curiosity that seemed profound. I knew exactly what she was thinking and said, “No Brandy, I never even went to their site. You know very well how I feel about web cams.” She giggled and stepped down the incline to enter the cave. Arianna’s eyes grew bigger by the moment as she too descended into the dim light provided by only the opening to the depths of the earth. I followed along watching each sway and jiggle of their butts as they traversed the loose dirt slope.

When we reached the first chamber of the cave I took a deep breath and exhaled. The sound of my breath echoed through the 20’ x 40’ chamber from the limestone walls and floor. Arianna giggled and that too echoed gently back to fill us all with happy feelings beyond the desires we all seemed ready to explore. Brandy spoke first as she stepped closer to her new friend, even at a whisper her voice resonated within the chamber. “Have you ever been in a cave before?” she asked quietly. Arianna shook her head and looked to each of us to calm her fears of being surrounded by solid rock.

I smiled and said, “This is only one of the chambers of the cave Arianna,” as I too stepped close enough to put my hand on her forearm. “I brought a flashlight so we can show you one of the lower chambers, I think you’ll enjoy it, there’s even a pool of water when we get to the bottom of the trail.” She looked around and frowned, unable to see the small opening to the lower path and chambers below. “It’s over here,” I said as I guided her by the arm to the two foot high crevasse that led below. “We’ll have to belly crawl for a couple feet but then it opens up so we can walk down.” I smiled into her worried looking eyes and pulled her to me, brushed my lips over hers and whispered, “You willing to explore what we can see and do in a cave?” She giggled and watched as Brandy lay down and did exactly as I had said; crawling on hands and knees into the narrow gap in the rock. Her butt looked so appealing as she wiggled her way in and through the opening to our destination. When she had disappeared completely I gestured to our new lover and said, “You’re next sweetie, I’ll bring up the rear with the light.” She got brave enough and knelt down to look into the crevasse as Brandy coaxed her onward. She crawled just as Brandy had and I got a great view of how nicely her shorts fit over the lush folds I had felt only a week ago.

I got on hands and knees and followed my two teen age lovers into the ever darkening chamber. The further we went the more need there was to turn on the flashlight. When I did we were standing in what seemed a hallway, a yard and a half wide and varying from ten to fifteen feet high. Arianna was in awe and we stood together as we all took in the naturally sculpted rock formations. Looking at Brandy I whispered softly, enough to be heard easily in the echoing chamber. “Time to take off our clothes honey; from here on we’d just get dirty if we don’t.” She nodded and moved behind Arianna who seemed skeptical of my words. I pulled off my shirt and tank top and laid them on a rock outcropping nearby as Brandy tugged Arianna’s top up and over her head. She giggled at the chill of the silent air as it caresses her bared breasts and swelling nipples. My shorts fell and I stepped from them allowing me complete nudity as I stepped from my sandals as well. Brandy took off her tank and she too felt the chill harden her already peaked nipples. She stepped close to Arianna’s back and slid her hands over the massive orbs and tugged at the growing peaks, twisting them gently and making her lover moan softly with the influence of her touch. I knelt on one knee and pulled her stretchy shorts down and received the blessing of a smooth mound and her clit as it grew from the hood of her labia. She stepped from them and I couldn’t resist, my tongue pierced her petals and raked up and over her clit. She gasped and leaned back against Brandy as her tits were fondled lovingly, tauntingly, greedily.

I kissed her mound as I reached past her and tugged Brandy’s shorts to her ankles. She stepped from them more than willing to be naked with her G-pa and Arianna. My six inch tongue lapped gently over the swollen bud before me as Arianna’s breaths became heavier moment by moment. At this rate she would cum long before we found our final destination. I had thought correctly as she gasped loudly and flooded her sheath with creamy nectars. I groaned at her spent cum as I lapped it free of the lush flower and entry to a haven I knew I would find my entirety inside soon. Brandy moved to her side and began kissing her even as I lapped over the now swollen petals of Arianna’s labia. They both moaned causing the echo to be one of pure pleasures. Arianna tugged at my head with one hand and pressed a finger into Brandy’s needy cunt savagely. Brandy’s moans grew quickly to a crescendo and she too flooded her womanly cavity with cream. Not to be partial I turned my head and licked over Arianna’s coated fingers and Brandy’s pussy. She bucked against my mouth and the finger plunging in and out of her sheath and came even more for my delight.

We all shuddered at the joys we had found so easily and I rose to my feet. My cock’s head brushed against Arianna’s thigh and she giggled saying, “Did you say there was another chamber we needed to explore? If not I know one that could use your exploration,” and laughed a full belly laugh at the play on words. Brandy and I joined in the humor and before we went there I turned the flashlight on the steep descent into the cave. It in truth formed a narrow stair and had multiple steps and handholds to assure our safety.

“Brandy, you lead the way, I know your daddy has taken you all the way through when the lake was low enough. It’s not today, but we can at least go for a swim.” I pointed the light down the steep incline and she turned to scale down it facing the rock face. She grinned to Arianna to assure her and took the first steps toward our goal. As she was low enough on the descent I looked to Arianna and whispered, “You’re next sweetie, just follow that hot pussy and soon we’ll all finds out just what influence you and I each have on nature and the wild life we can be.” She didn’t hesitate and turned as Brandy had, she was barefoot but that allowed her to feel for the steps and the light aided her in finding hand holds. She too disappeared from my view as I turned to follow them to whatever might happen beside or in the cool water of the underground pool. I heard a splash and knew Brandy had reached the bottom, grinning I made my descent into the depths, yet not the depths I would soon know. I had the flashlight in my teeth as I took the final few feet of our path, turned and saw a sight that spurred me on to join them. Brandy and Arianna hadn’t waited for my arrival to begin the loving embrace of two women who definitely wanted sex. Their mouths entwined greedily, their hand wandering over the other’s flesh as if hungry to everything all at once. I stood in awe of the beauty of the moment as Brandy pushed two fingers over her lover’s swollen clit causing a muffled moan to echo through this chamber and the ones above.

I sat on a large rounded boulder to watch the lover’s pleasures, my hand automatically going to my growing erection and loosely stroking its vast length to be ready when one or both had need of my help. Pre-cum leaked from the Meatu and slicked my slow strokes up and back along the erection that was now sufficient to fill either one of my lovers. They paused and looked to where what light there was came from; it lay beside me on the boulder and pointed directly at them. They giggled and Arianna whispered so as not to be too loud. “G-pa, are you going to just sit there of make my dreams come true?’

I stood up and left the light where it was to walk across the ten foot span of rock; my hard on swaying with each step drew both girls’ gaze. Brandy held out a hand towards me, I reached for it and felt her tug me closer. Brandy giggled as my dick poked into her hip and Arianna grasped it in her tightening fist as I got close enough to her. She purred at the feel of the velvet steel she had dreamt of and said, “This will be even better than the dream I think,” and giggled again louder. I smiled and cupped the nape of her neck in my hand, pulling her face closer, brushing my lips over hers as she took deep sighing breaths.

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter

“Can you really fit even your sack inside of me G-pa?” she asked as if it were everyday conversation.

I looked at Brandy who had obviously told of our special position, the Venus Butterfly was one she truly loved to feel and had apparently bragged on my ability and the rush of sensations it caused. My lips brushed over Arianna’s mouth again as I considered how best to answer the question. I swallowed the nervous lump that had formed in my throat and spoke in soft gentle tones. “It’s possible as I’m sure Brandy has told you. The position is awkward to say the least, but if...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments