Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blame It On The Island

"Father and daughter are stranded together on a remote island. What could happen?"

118
20 Comments 20
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"A/N  There are a few “Dad/Daughter shipwrecked” stories here. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is my take on that popular trope. I hope you enjoy!"

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was wet and sandy. Where am I? I think I see a girl kneeling beside me. I was hit on the head, but now I’m coming to… I recognized this beautiful girl is my daughter. As consciousness returns, I ask, “Alyssa, what happened? How did we get here?”

She quickly hugged me tightly, relieved that I’m alive. “Thank God, you’re awake. I don’t know what happened, we were on the yacht and then a storm hit. The waves were too strong, and we were slammed into a rock and we capsized. I was washed ashore.”

“Is anyone else here?”

Alyssa shook her head. “No… I haven’t seen anyone else since I woke up here. It’s just been me.” She looked at me with concern. “Dad, what happened to you? Are you okay? I was so worried.”

“I must have hit my head. It's still pounding. Somehow, I landed on that,” and I pointed to a large piece of debris that looked like a piece of the boat we were on. “I guess most of your clothes washed away, too.”

Alyssa looked down at her body. She was only wearing a pair of shorts and a swimsuit bra. “Yeah, most of my clothes washed away, but hopefully my little bag might wash ashore. There was one bag I didn’t unpack… There it is!”

Indeed, the fortunate tide that finally washed me to shore also washed up Alyssa’s little suitcase, as well as a few random items from the boat itself. She rushed over and pulled the case clear of the water. At least she’d have a change of clothes.

I suggest, “Let’s take a walk and see what the situation is.” As we began to walk, Alyssa grabbed my arm and hugged it, saying, “Dad, I’m so glad you’re alive! I thought I was all alone. I mean, God! This is like a bad reality show!”

“I know, baby, but we’ll survive. I promise you they’re looking for us, and until then, I’m not entirely useless,” I tried to comfort her. “Anyway, happy twenty-first birthday,” I said ironically.

“Thanks, Dad. I promise you I won’t forget this one!”

That was how we found ourselves stranded on an island in the middle of the Caribbean. Alyssa had graduated from college with a shiny new degree on the day of her twenty-first birthday. I’d planned a great vacation to celebrate just before she was to start her new career. Rather than cruise with a million other passengers, I decided to charter a private yacht that would be at our bidding for a week. It would just be me, my wife Tasha, and our two kids, Alyssa and her younger sister, Breen. All private and exclusive.

The first day was awful… Tasha and Breen are so much alike. They both got horribly seasick on the smaller craft. We’d taken regular large-ship cruises as a family before, and they both had mild cases, but on this smaller boat out in the open sea, they simply couldn’t handle the motion. They both looked near death. I offered to forfeit the rest of the cruise, but Tasha insisted Alyssa and I go ahead, and she and Breen would somehow manage to survive on dry land at the Atlantis Resort. Don’t think I’m that rich… this was going to hurt financially, but Tasha framed it as a ‘Vacation of a lifetime,’ and I figured we’d finish paying for it all someday.

The next two days were perfect. Excellent weather, smooth seas, and empty, untouched beaches. The captain knew all the best places to take us, and we were having a great time. It was even more enjoyable because it was just Alyssa and me. I love both my daughters, but Allie and I really click on a deeper level. And as she went from teen to adult, she’d become quite flirty with me. She was a little provocative when her mom and sister were around, but when it just the two of us, she’d up the ante to the point where she had me wondering just how serious she was. Out here on a small yacht, with just the two of us and three disinterested crew, Alyssa kept things barely on this side of appropriate.

I would love to say that I was a good father and sternly told her that that was wrong and put a stop to it. But it seemed that Tasha felt that she'd fulfilled her duties as a wife, having given me two beautiful children and some great memories, and now the pussy was effectively closed. Tasha was forty-seven, menopausal, and had zero interest in sex. I was forty-six and still hungry. And with my gorgeous young daughter flirting with me like crazy, I'm ashamed to admit that I encouraged it.

On the third day, the weather turned, and a tropical depression literally formed around us, and rapidly strengthened to a tropical storm. We couldn’t get out of its way fast enough. The captain lost control and we were slammed into a rock. The boat came apart and now here we were, stranded.

As we walked along the island, we found that it was truly uninhabited. We could walk all the way around it in less than a day. There was lush vegetation in the center, and we also found a few types of edible fruit and several fruit-bearing coconut trees. There was a fresh water pond inside the small jungle. We wouldn’t starve or die of thirst. We made it back to our landfall.

“There’s a lot of work to be done, I said. “We need to see if there’s a way off this island, and we need to make sure we have enough food and water to survive until we can find help. We can start by gathering more materials to build a shelter and we can also try to catch some fish to eat.”

We worked for the rest of the day. We found some sturdy sticks and even a few good-sized logs. By the time the sun was setting, we’d fashioned a real shelter that would protect us from the elements.

Alyssa looked at the shelter with pride, impressed by how well we had done together in such a short amount of time, saying, “We really made some progress today, didn’t we?” I saw her looking at me appraisingly, noticing my body and the way my muscles flex as I carried a log. I caught her looking too long, and she simply smirked and kept working.

Now that the shelter had been built and was pretty sturdy, we went about creating a bed. We gathered armloads of the thickest, softest leaves we could, and laid them out.

Alyssa helped me arrange the leaves, and I was enjoying the feeling of her body close to mine as we worked together. As I finished building the bed, she openly admired my physique, rubbing her hands along my biceps as I worked.

“Okay, that's enough for one big, comfortable bed or two smaller beds,” I said. “Which would you prefer?”

She hesitated for a moment. “Um… I guess we could share the bed, since it’s big enough for both of us,” she said with a hint of mischief in her eyes. “It’s not like I’ve never slept next to you. You just keep your hands to myself and we’ll be fine.”

“You mean—“

“I know what I said, Dad.” The smile she gave me was practically predatory. I knew I was in trouble.

“Okay. One king size bed it is,” I agreed.

Alyssa continued smiling at me, apparently happy that I didn’t seem bothered by the idea of sharing a bed with her. “I’m sure we’ll both be more comfortable this way,” she added. She sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to her, inviting me to join her.

I sat on our makeshift bed next to her, finally able to take a break. As the sun set behind us, we talked and laughed and fed each other pieces of fruit. There was a full moon out that night, and it was so bright that we didn’t have to light a fire for light.

“Wow, sweetie,” I said. “This seems incredibly romantic. It's a shame that you're here with your old man instead of some hot boy.

Alyssa giggled at your comment, blushing slightly. “Well, I don’t know about some hot boy… but I’m happy to be here with you.” She leaned in closer to me. Again, we were both enjoying the feeling of our bodies next to each other.

As I gazed into her beautiful face, the moonlight made her look almost otherworldly. With my fingers, I brushed her hair from her face, feeling her lean into my touch. I stroked her cheek with the backs of my fingers, soft as a thought.

“My god, Allie, you are unbearably beautiful,” I told her softly. “I swear, if I weren't your father…”

Alyssa looked at me with her big brown eyes, so filled with love. “Do you really think I’m beautiful, Daddy?” She looked flattered by my compliment.

“Don't be silly!” I told her. “Of course, I think you're beautiful! But that’s because you are beautiful. You’re probably the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen! And the fact that I made you makes me prouder than you can imagine. And yes, it drives me crazy having such a alluring daughter.”

Alyssa blushed deeply at my words. She looked away, trying to hide her blush. “Thank you… I… I don’t know what to say…” She looked back at me, her eyes filled with desire.

“You look like you have something on your mind, sweetie,” I said, hoping I was right.

She hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to express her feelings. “Well… it’s just that I can’t help but feel this connection between us… it’s like we’re meant to be together.” She looked at me with pleading eyes. Her eyes said she was hoping that I felt the same way.

“What do you mean, together?” I asked. I wanted her more than I wanted air to breathe. But before going forward, I wanted to be sure she wanted the same thing, and I needed her to be sure.

Alyssa bit her bottom lip, trying to find the right words to express her feelings. “I mean… I feel like we’re more than just father and daughter… like there’s something more between us.”

For a few long moments, I didn’t say anything.

She continued, “I mean, we’ve always been close, but lately… I feel like there’s something more between us now. The way you are with me, I mean, you’re not like that with anybody else. Not Breen, not even Mom.” She looked at me with yearning eyes.

“The way I am with you?” I ask. “What does that mean?”

“Oh, come on, Dad,” she said, laughing. “We're giggly, we’re flirty, we're always laughing together, and we're almost always touching each other. And that's how we act in front of mom and Breen. And when it's just us, the things we say to each other, the innuendo, the way you touch me, I can feel how much you want me. Tell me I'm wrong.”

“You’re not wrong,” I admit. She smiled as I finally start confessing how I feel. “The truth is, I've wanted… ‘something more’… with you for a while now. You just keep getting more and more beautiful, and more and more seductive, and you keep pushing the envelope, teasing me till I'm about to lose my mind! Yes, Allie, I want you! How could I not?! But you’re my daughter, so I couldn’t say anything.”

She leaned in closer to me, her lips just inches away from mine. “And now?”

“Now? Now, we’re here all alone, on this deserted island, with no one to stop me; Allie, it’s all I can do not to take you right now.”

Alyssa raised an eyebrow and asked, “Then what’s stopping you, Daddy?”

My eyes wash over her. She is the sexiest, most desirable woman I've ever seen in my life. But she is also my daughter. And it's my job to protect her from hurt. Not exploit her.

“That,” I say. “The fact that I am your dad, and it's my first job to protect you. So are you absolutely sure?”

Alyssa looked intently into my eyes and said, “Yes, Daddy, I’m sure. I want this.” She took my hand in hers, our fingers interlacing. “I’ve wanted this for so long, but I was afraid to say anything because I didn’t want to ruin our relationship. But now that we’re here together, alone on this island, I don’t want to waste another second.”

I pulled her to me, my mouth sought and found hers, and I kissed her as if the secret of life could be found in her. My tongue explored her mouth, and I could feel her biting my lips; the kiss was hard, painful, animalistic. As I heard her moaning into my mouth, I reached between her legs and rubbed her over her shorts. But right then, she pushed me away, and I thought she’d had a change of heart.

“Wait, Dad,” she said. “We’ve been working and sweating all day. Let’s wash off in the ocean first. I want to be delicious for you.”

I stood up and held my hand to her. “You already are.”

We stripped off our clothes and ran to the surf laughing like preschoolers and splashed into the water. There was no soap so we try to rub each other clean. The cool water felt invigorating, and as Allie embraced me, the warmth of her nubile body provided a stimulating contrast. I held her tightly and resumed kissing her, our tongues restarting their frantic dance. We stood there kissing at the edge of the water, bathed in the silver moonlight, drying slowly in the warm night air. I guided her back to the shelter.

sublimesquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sublimesquirt

We sat naked on our makeshift bed of leaves. Still kissing, she laid back and pulled me down with her. I licked and nibbled down her neck and throat as I groped and squeezed her sweet small breasts. Her tight nipples were hard and begging to be sucked. I answered their call, capturing them between my teeth, sucking each one forcefully, pulling on it with my mouth. As I took the first one, she breathed deeply and moaned low and long as took my time making love to her delightfully firm little tits.

While she enjoyed finally being with a lover who appreciated her two precious mouthfuls, I was lovingly stroking her face with one hand while gently caressing her pussy with the other. She eagerly spread her legs in anticipation. My naked baby girl was ready. I kissed a line down her flat belly, heading straight for her sweet, forbidden treasure.

My lips were inches away from her waiting sex as I gently blew on her, touching her skin only with my breath. As I teased her, I admired her feminine perfection. She was as smooth as a baby and smelled sweet and musky. I kissed her lips lightly and licked along the crease in her thighs. I dragged my tongue up her slit from bottom to top, eliciting a satisfying moan. I licked her again, but then took a moment to blow on her again, gently, warmly. Her flower opened before me, inviting me in.

Enough teasing. I pulled her dainty labia apart and deep kissed her pussy, pushing my tongue into her vagina as far as I could reach, extracting the sweet, tart honey pooled there. I could not get enough, and sucked from her opening as if I were suffocating. She pressed my face into her and spread her legs as wide as she could.

With her spread so wide, I lifted her butt to my face and licked and sucked at her starfish. She gasped at this new sensation, saying, “Mmm, Daddy… that’s so dirty… Mmm.”

I kept at her until my tongue forced its way inside. She moved her hips with my tongue and pushed herself against my mouth. As I heard her breathing begin to change, I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth against it. As I battered her bean mercilessly, I pulled gently on it with my lips as well. Suddenly, she wrapped her legs around my head and squeezed me tightly. I felt her gyrating wildly against my face, and I could hear her scream in orgasm, the sound muffled by her thighs. Quickly, my mouth was filled with her sweet, delicious cream and I swallowed every thick, delectable drop. I kept licking and sucking, trying to prolong her climax despite knowing I’d need to breathe soon.

At last, her thighs relaxed, and I took a few deep gulps of air. I heard her laughter.

“That was incredible, Daddy! But did I almost suffocate you?”

I moved up her body and kissed her smiling lips. “No, baby. You just cum as long and as hard s you want. Daddy will be fine.”

I pulled her over on top of me, and she straddled my hips, smiling down at me. She lifted herself up, grabbed my hard member, and eagerly slid herself down on it fully impaling herself. She shrieked in pain, and I felt her maidenhead tear away. I pulled her head down to me and kissed away her tears. I had no idea she was still a virgin. She was 21 and she’d been away at college for four years.

Alyssa cried out in pain, needing to adjust to the sensation of having me inside her. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, her face tucked between my neck and shoulder, holding on as I slowly moved inside her. After a bit, she began to moan softly as she began enjoying the feeling of being penetrated.

Slowly, gradually, the pain turned into pleasure, and bit by bit the pleasure turned into ecstasy. After a few minutes more of moving together, sliding in and out of her snug young womanhood, and devouring her soft, supple, and enthusiastic mouth, the ecstasy bubbled forth from her loins as her pussy exploded...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by WyndsofChange
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments