Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bill Celebrates A Birthday

"Vicki surprises Billy with a sexy ride to his party."

39
5 Comments 5
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Only a few months had passed since Vicki's birthday, and it was my turn. Celebrating Vicki's birthday was so much fun; she had included a few of our friends, plus the sex we enjoyed that night was almost indescribable. Vicki and I, both bisexual, have always enjoyed the lifestyle of sharing partners of both sexes, and being cousins added the extra flavor of incest. Before that night had come to an end, Vicki and I both sucked cocks and licked pussies, plus we had hot sex with each other to show off our incest to our friends. It was now my birthday, and I couldn't wait to see the sensuality my cousin had planned.

Just as I had done for her birthday, Vicki blindfolded me, loaded me into the backseat of the car, and took me on a rather confusing car ride. Although we were in my hometown of Tulsa, I had a hard time knowing where I was as Vicki zigzagged through the roads and thoroughfares. We were occasionally on main roads and traveled through individual neighborhoods. My cousin did a great job with her automotive misdirection, as I had no clue where we were.

As she continued driving, I could hear my cousin admonishing me, "You had better keep that blindfold on."

“Yes, ma'am,” I obediently replied. The sounds of heavy traffic were quite obvious; based on the fact that I could hear traffic on both sides of the car, I assumed that we were in the inside lane. I suddenly became aware that Vicki had brought the car to a stop; momentarily, we entered into a sharp left-hand turn. Judging from the sudden reduction of traffic noise, I could tell we were in a residential area. Very soon, I became aware of the car being driven up a fairly steep grade, probably the result of Vicki pulling into someone's driveway.

“Can I take this blindfold off now?” I asked. Vicki had placed the car in park and turned off the engine.

“Not yet, Billy,” she answered.

I could hear Vicki opening her door and getting out of the car. Within seconds, she had walked around the car and was opening the door next to where I was sitting. “Just stay inside the car for a moment,” she said.

I could hear Vicki rustling with her clothing; I was pretty certain that my cousin was in the process of getting naked. Wherever we were, she was feeling comfortable enough to completely strip. For the moment, I was regretting having to wear the blindfold.

Wanting to be sure of what I had suspected, I asked, “Are you taking off your clothes?” I knew that we had not been driving long enough to be out in the country, so since I knew that public nudity in town was illegal, I was wondering where we were.

“Step out of the car, but keep your blindfold on,” Vicki commanded.

I did as I was told and stood just outside the car. I felt Vicki's hands opening my pants, and she let my dick spring forward from its denim confinement. It felt good to have my cock out in the fresh air.

I reached forward so I could test my earlier assumption, and the first thing my hands found was Vicki's luscious tits. I spent a moment massaging them and pulling on her bullet-like nipples. I always enjoyed sucking on them so much. Then, sliding my hands down further, I managed to find Vicki's wonderful smooth pussy; my fingers began sliding inside her sweet honey hole as we stood in the middle of—well, wherever it was we were standing.

Suddenly, Vicki gently pushed me back onto the back seat of the car to lay me flat on my back. Vicki was climbing in the car and then on top of me while she said, “Dammit, Billy, it may be your birthday, but I am going to take advantage of you being blindfolded by sneaking in a little cuzin-luvin before we go inside!”

I felt my cousin reaching down and holding my cock while she maneuvered her smooth pussy directly over my pole. Before I could respond otherwise, Vicki was sliding herself down on my cock, swallowing it deep into her juicy slit. The incest we shared in the backseat of her car was simply delicious. My cousin's pussy felt so good on my dick. The fact that I was still blindfolded added to my pleasure; it was as if the inability to see our shared sex heightened the physical sensations.

Vicki's pussy muscles started to tighten around my shaft, which made me fire my sperm deep into her. She was an exceptionally healthy fuck. While I filled Vicki with my sperm, she started writhing in perfect rhythm to my climax.

As soon as Vicki's body stopped rocking on my dick, I could hear the sound of two people beginning to applaud, and I recognized their voices the moment I heard them cheering.

Lorraine and Greg were standing outside the car watching while my cousin rode my cock to new levels of incestuous pleasure.

“You two look awesome,” Lorraine cheered.

“That was the sexiest bit of screwing I have seen in quite a while,” Greg added.

Vicki had gotten off of me and was standing outside the vehicle. Once I got up from the back seat, I removed the blindfold. I finally saw that we were in Lorraine and Greg's driveway and sitting next to their enormous home. Standing there as naked as Vicki and me, Lorraine and Greg kept up their applause for the live fucking they had just witnessed.

Then, in unison, the three of them began singing, “Happy birthday to you...”

I stood up to face the naked choir. Greg and Vicki had their arms around each other as I reached out to give Lorraine a healthy hug. Pulling her in tight, I felt Lorraine's titties pressing against my chest; my cock was in the process of springing back to life while I began kissing the girl I had fucked while I was still in college.

Not to be left out, Vicki and Greg were watching us, and Vicki had reached down and began tugging on Greg's hardened cock. Lorraine and I both reached out to her husband and my cousin. The four of us stood in their driveway in a naked, four-way hug.

Lorraine was the first to break away from our sexy huddle to lead us into their mansion. I assumed that we were probably going to go into their den, but instead, Lorraine turned and led us all up their spiral staircase. She blazed the trail down the hallway, where the four of us entered the same bedroom where I had fucked Lorraine while we were both college students.

The bed was covered with a lavish lavender bedspread, and each post of her bed anchored down a bouquet of colorful helium balloons that danced in the air at the top of their tethers. To the side of the bed, I saw several large bowls, each containing various fruits, and several cans of whipped cream. Above the bed was a large banner that read, “Happy Fucking Birthday, Billy!”

The four of us were all standing around, and Greg reached over to gently shove me onto the bed. “Stretch out, Bill,” he said. “It's time we decorated the birthday boy.”

Both Lorraine and Vicki had each picked up a can of whipped cream as they began shaking the cans, which, in turn, caused their tits to deliciously wiggle. Together, they began squirting whipped cream, starting at the base of my neck and trailing down my chest and across my stomach, finishing off by topping off my cock and balls with a mountain of the sweet, sticky cream. Lorraine had reached down between my legs and had begun fondling my balls, seemingly trying to rub the whipped cream into my ball sack.

“Your balls feel as firm as usual,” Lorraine said with a smile.

Greg began laughing. “Yeah, but since you shot your load in the car and you have all this cold whipped cream, I'll bet your dick is softer than a bag of marshmallows.”

“I wouldn't bet on that,” Vicki said. “Billy has always been able to maintain a hard-on even through some pretty cold nights.”

Greg had a little doubt, so he reached down through the mountain of whipped cream the girls had made to cover my cock and looked up with a face of amazement. “Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!” he proclaimed. “Bill is as hard as a rock!”

“I told you,” my cousin said proudly.

I felt Greg's fingers wrapped firmly around my shaft as he began stroking my cock while it lay underneath the cream.

“Go ahead, Greg,” Lorraine said. “I know how much of a sweet tooth you have.”

Without hesitation, Lorraine's husband leaned over to begin licking all the whipped cream from my shaft. Sliding his tongue up the length of my cock, Greg opened his mouth wide and used his lips to stand my dick up, then swallowed my prick to give me a sweet birthday blow-job.

AriaFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriaFlirt

While Greg was sucking my dick, his wife and my cousin began licking the whipped cream they had used to cover my chest. I, meanwhile, had reached out to each side to begin rubbing the pussies that were on either side of my body. Both Vicki's and Lorraine's pussies were as smooth as the day they were born; both of them were beginning to drip in lusty pleasure.

I started fingering both cunts as the ladies alternately planted massive kisses on my mouth and face. The whipped cream quickly disappeared, leaving behind only a gooey mess of lust and desire.

Lorraine reached over to grab a bowl of fruit. “Let's not forget the garnishments," she said.

Greg looked up from my dick to look around. Spotting the tray with all of the condiments, he reached over to grab some flavored syrups, while Vicki was reaching for the fruit and various toppings. I was soon to discover that they were going to decorate me for my birthday.

I felt like a human banana split as I lay there. Vicki and Lorraine started decorating my upper body with crushed coconut and cherries. Greg started smearing chocolate sauce all over my stomach (Vicki had already done the same thing to my chest with strawberry sauce). I could smell the sweet aroma of the numerous treats that were starting to adorn my naked body.

My cock was solid by now. Lorraine reached down and began pumping my dick with her hand as if it were an air pump for an old bicycle. As my cock began to grow back to its earlier state, I saw my cousin reaching back over to the table for a bowl of pineapple slices. Vicki walked around Greg as she grabbed a pineapple slice and guided it down on my cock. The circumference of my dick was wider than the hole in the center of the pineapple, so they had cut a slit in each slice so that they would easily slide down my shaft. I have never fucked fruit before. I must say, it wasn't too bad.

Lorraine then grabbed a slice of pineapple, and she did the same thing. Then Greg took a slice and followed suit. Vicki's turn was next, then Lorraine, and then Greg. My cock was soon being held up by a stack of pineapple slices; my dick somewhat resembled a picture found in the National Geographic of native women wearing metal rings around their necks. Pineapple slices were used in my case, and my cock felt very comfortable while it was housed in its juicy middle.

My cock stood on its own, and I soon felt my cousin flicking her tongue across the head of my dick. I looked down to see the tip of Vicki's tongue teasing the hole at the end of my dick while the pineapple slices were still guarding my meaty shaft. Lorraine and Greg squatted down on either side of my cock and began nibbling on the edges of the pineapple slices. Finally, the top slice was completely freed from guarding its penile prisoner. With the top pineapple slice gone, Vicki was able to open her mouth to begin gently sucking on the head of my cock. One by one, Greg and Lorraine managed to nibble my cock to complete freedom from its Hawaiian penis prison.

My mind rushed back to a little earlier, when we arrived at the mansion. My cousin had climbed on top of me in the back seat and gave me a sweet fucking, but now my cock was being treated to my cousin's hot mouth; oral incest with Vicki was always so sweet, and the pineapples made it doubly so. Lorraine and Greg, meanwhile, were kissing and nibbling on my neck, cleaning up the layers of whipped cream, chocolate, strawberry sauce, and a few cherries across my chest and shoulders. Lorraine was the first to make it to my face, and she began kissing me passionately all while Vicki was swallowing the length of my cock.

While I was making out with my college playmate, I felt something nudging against my cheek. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw that Greg was holding his cock and using it as a probe to explore the various areas of my face. Lorraine saw her husband's cock zeroing in on my mouth, so she raised her head and reached over to pull her husband's dick closer. I turned my head, opened my mouth, and Lorraine happily guided her husband's dick inside my mouth. Greg's dick was so tasty, and I had missed its sweet saltiness since our last encounter.

I savored the feeling of Greg's cock in my mouth while my cousin kept sucking me, occasionally dipping down to lick and suck on my balls. Lorraine took over the rest of the clean-up and slid her tongue over all the places where they had decorated me with the sweet confections.

My cousin rose from my hard cock and turned to face Lorraine. Vicki was admiring Lorraine's tongue as it moved around my body. Seeing that Vicki was staring at her, Lorraine moved in to plant a passionate, deep kiss on Vicki's lips. As I continued to suck on Greg's pulsating dick, I became aware of the two women making out close to my waist. Like a divining rod finding water, my cock started to tilt in their direction, as if it were sensing the sapphic sexual activity.

Lorraine climbed carefully onto her bed to straddle my cock. My cousin reached through Lorraine's legs and held my dick steady while Lorraine lowered herself, swallowing my prick up into her inviting, smooth fuckhole. Lorraine leaned back and rested her hands on my ankles. Looking down, I could easily see my cock sliding into Lorraine's pussy as my cousin Vicki began flicking her tongue around Lorraine's clit, causing my college fuck mate's pussy to begin sloshing around on my cock.

Vicki was licking Lorraine's clit while I fucked Lorraine from below, and Greg continued fucking my mouth with his cock. This was one helluva birthday!

Greg finally pulled his cock from my mouth to assist my cousin in getting on the bed to straddle my face. I immediately looked and saw Vicki's beautiful pussy being lowered into my mouth. My tongue began sliding in and out of her hairless pussy. Eating my cousin's smooth pussy was so delicious, and her slit began leaking its juices into my opened mouth.

Vicki and Lorraine, both straddling different parts of my body, were facing each other as the two ladies began making out and squeezing each other's tits. My cock was sliding in and out of Lorraine's sweet cunt, and my mouth was tasting the pussy juice of my adorable cousin.

Greg soon got onto the bed, standing on his knees behind his wife. He looked down to admire the sight of my cock plowing deep into his wife's slit as she straddled me from above. Holding his dick firmly in his hand, he pointed it at his wife's puckered asshole and popped it inside.

“Holy fuck!” I heard Lorraine yelling out. “Fuck my ass, Greg, slide your dick deep inside my asshole!” she cried.

My cock was still inside Lorraine's pussy and I could feel Greg's awesome dick through Lorrie's vaginal walls while it filled his wife's butt.

Vicki, meanwhile, intensified the act of grinding her pussy into my mouth. My tongue darted deep inside my cousin, and she wriggled in delight.

Vicki was soon gushing her juices, nearly drowning me in the process. I drank every drop of my cousin's cunt nectar, and I continued fucking her with my tongue.

My cock was beginning to swell inside Lorraine. My cum was soon squirting inside Lorrie's tight hole. My orgasm seemed to have set off a chain reaction, as I could feel Greg's cock beginning to explode in his wife's ass. Lorraine, in turn, began squirting her juices all over me and the lower half of her bed.

All four of us soon lay limp on Lorraine's bed; we all began hugging and kissing one another. I kissed my cousin, then Lorraine, and finally, I gave Greg a deep kiss, sucking his tongue into my mouth. The other three continued sharing their sweetest kisses as well.

Lorraine's bed had taken quite a beating; no doubt, her sheets were probably going to need a double cleaning as they had been stained by the various fruit juices and sauces, not to mention the amount of sperm and pussy cream that we had pressed into the bed lining.

I was a year older and thankful for loving friends and family—what a difference they made in my life!

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments