Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bill And Vicki – The Beginning

"The beginning of the lust affair between cousins."

67
12 Comments 12
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

I have said it many times before. My cousin Vicki and I have been fuck buddies for a very long time. It all started in the summer when we both turned eighteen. We had just graduated from high school, and I was spending a few nights at her home. Her mom (my aunt) had left to run some errands, leaving Vicki and me alone in their townhouse in Oklahoma.

It was going to be a hot and humid Oklahoma summer day, so Vicki decided to start it off by taking a cold shower. I had always found my cousin to be attractive, but thinking of her sexually had never entered my mind—until today, that is.

I heard Vicki starting to take a shower as I was downstairs trying to find anything to watch on TV. I got curious and got up from the couch, walking carefully and quietly up the stairs. Approaching the restroom door, I could feel my youthful cock starting to grow inside my jeans. My breathing also became labored, anticipating what I was going to see.

The bathroom door was slightly ajar when I arrived. I peeked through the door, and I saw Vicki's form as an undefined shadow being cast on the shower curtain. I couldn't see her clearly, but I knew my cousin was standing on the other side of that shower curtain, and she was completely naked.

As an eighteen-year-old male, patience was not a strong suit, but I found the idea of seeing Vicki naked enthralled my imagination. I stood just outside the bathroom door and waited. A few minutes later, I could hear Vicki turning the knobs to shut down the shower stream, and my cock was instantly hardened. Vicki pulled back the shower curtain, and there she stood: my cousin, completely naked, the water beading on her body. Her shoulder-length brown hair was drippy and clung to her shoulders. Water was dripping from her soaked, beautiful titties, and looking down across her tummy, I saw her brown patch of pubic hair forming a perfect triangle over her young pussy.

I saw Vicki reaching for a big fluffy towel that she used to begin squeezing the water from her hair. I jerked myself from the opened door so that I would remain out of sight, and I heard her coming to the door. Fearing that I had been caught, I quickly dove around the corner into the hallway. I heard my cousin stepping from the bathroom, and I could tell she was walking towards her room.

Vicki was in her room, and since we were the only ones home, she didn't feel the need to make sure her door was completely shut. I tip-toed my way to her door and watched her rubbing down her hot young body with her towel. My hand found its way to my groin, and I began rubbing my cock through my pants as I watched Vicki dry her sweet, seductive body.

Turning, I hurried back down the stairs, afraid Vicki would catch me at any moment. I reached for the remote control and started looking for something to watch on TV again.

Very soon, Vicki was coming down the stairs, still using the towel to continue drying her hair. She had put on a T-shirt, a pair of white shorts, and, I suspect, nothing else. But then, there really was no reason to get completely dressed, as neither of us had any plans to go anywhere.

Vicki settled onto the couch next to me and started watching TV with me. The memory of seeing my teenage cousin naked made my cock stiffen again. I was hoping that somehow I would get to see her naked again. The sooner, the better, too.

“So,” Vicki said nonchalantly, “did you like what you saw?”

I snapped my head to look in her direction. I was petrified.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, pretending like I was innocent.

“C'mon, Billy, I saw you in the reflection of the mirror in the bathroom, and I could see you peeking around the corner of the doorway.”

“But...but,” I began stammering as I struggled to think of anything to say. Predictably, my cock had gone completely soft.

With a little indignation in her voice, she said, “How would you feel if you caught me spying on you in the shower?!” Her question sounded more like a demand.

All I could do was look into her eyes. I doubt that I was blinking at all; I was paralyzed in fear. I felt like the proverbial kid being caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

“Well?” she asked.

"I'm sorry," I murmured, glancing down. I knew I didn't like this, even if I wasn't sure where she was taking it.

“Well,” she said while maintaining the firmness in her voice, “why don't you go upstairs and get in the shower? I just might be inclined to give you a taste of your own medicine to see how you like it.”

I was fairly certain that Vicki was just bluffing, but after a moment, I decided to find out.

I got off the couch and murmured to myself, "Well, I guess I deserve it." With that, I walked over to the staircase and headed up the stairs.

The air in the bathroom was still heavy with moisture, and I stripped down to prepare for my shower. I glanced over to be sure I had left the door open a little for Vicki. I could see a little slice of the hallway, but she was nowhere in sight.

After getting in the bathtub, I closed the shower curtain. I started the water and lathered myself with soap. My cock grew back as I was thinking back to my cousin's naked appearance. My hands went down my stomach, a fist full of soap, and I started caressing the massive teenage muscle that hung between my thighs. I knew I really shouldn't have been thinking things like these, but my cock was soon fully hard as I started thinking about my sweet, sexy cousin.

I assumed I had been in the bathroom long enough for Vicki to have made it up the stairs—that is, if she came upstairs. I reached for a towel and began wiping my body down, my cock beginning to soften and dangling. Just then, my eye caught a little motion just beyond the edge of the door. Vicki did come upstairs.

I looked in the mirror and could see the door clearly—that's how Vicki had seen me before. I decided to give Vicki something to look at because I could see her peeking around the edge of the door. I reached back down, grabbed my dick, and gave it a firm stroke, making it visible in the reflection for her to see.

I couldn't believe that I was standing there masturbating. Being an eighteen-year-old boy, I had jacked off many times, but this time it was so that my cousin could watch. I was becoming turned on by the fact that she was watching and by the naughty thoughts I was having concerning Vicki.

I continued looking into the mirror, and I could see Vicki beginning to slowly work her way into the bathroom. She was standing very close behind me, and I could see that her eyes were fixed on my full-erect dick; she continued to watch me massaging it with my right hand.

Suddenly, I found myself turning to face Vicki. She looked up and glanced into my eyes, and I returned her sexy gaze. Her deep brown eyes proved to give me a level of seduction I never knew was possible. Without a word being said, I felt one of Vicki's hands trying to grab my cock. I released my cock to allow her complete access, and Vicki's hand immediately wrapped around my throbbing shaft. With my dick in her hand, Vicki began slowly walking backward, pulling me out into the hallway like a child pulling a beloved toy.

Without looking away from my eyes, Vicki kept walking in reverse, as she guided me gently into her bedroom. “Holy fuck,” I thought to myself, “my cousin is leading me into bed!

She was still wearing the t-shirt and white shorts she had put on after her shower. I, on the other hand, was buck naked.

When Vicki eventually let go of my cock, she sprawled across the bed, flat on her back.

“Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to join me?” my cousin asked.

I carefully got onto the bed next to Vicki, admiring her attractive figure. I rolled onto my left side to face her; I could get a good look at her from that perspective, from her head to her feet. I stretched out my right hand over her t-shirt and started to massage her right tit.

I saw my cousin briefly close her eyes and then open them again to stare directly into my eyes. She had an intensely hungry expression in her eyes that I had not yet seen in another person. I felt a flame beginning to burn within my soul, and my cock was throbbing as it lightly brushed up against her hip.

My hand released her breast and she began sliding downward. It was my intention to rub Vicki's pussy on top of her shorts. As it turned out, my cousin had another plan in mind.

My hand was moving slowly down her body, and Vicki had reached down to the waistband of her shorts and lifted it, forming a tunnel to her vaginal playground. Looking down, I could see inside her shorts, and her hairy pussy was waiting to be touched; it almost begged for attention. My hand continued sliding downward and into her shorts. I relished the feeling of her moist pussy, my fingers sliding easily in between the lips of her fur-lined pleasure slit. Acting almost instinctively on their own, two of my fingers began sliding deep into my cousin's sweet, hot pussy.

Once again, Vicki closed her eyes and began moaning in pleasure. I leaned forward and began kissing and sucking on the base of Vicki's neck while my hand was enjoying its dive into her pussy.

I then raised my face above hers and slowly leaned down to give her a gentle kiss. Her lips parted slightly, allowing my tongue to easily fall into her hungry mouth, and we began the most passionate kiss I ever experienced.

I then allowed my mouth to leave a trail of kisses across her cheek and then to her ear. Once there, I whispered, “I can't believe we are doing this!”

What makes you say that? Vicki asked.

Reluctantly, I replied with, "Because you and I are cousins, Vicki."

ValentinaHaddid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHaddid

Vicki giggled a little. “Yeah. Kind of naughty, isn't it?”

I could feel my cock jerking like never before. Reaching up, I discovered that I was pushing Vicki's shorts all the way down to her ankles. Vicki began spreading her legs, and I could see the redness of the insides of her pussy as her hairy lips parted.

Vicki, meanwhile, used both of her hands and wriggled her way out of her t-shirt; the two of us lay side by side in her bed, both of us completely naked.

My passions were beginning to run wild. I leaned over to place my face between her legs, so my tongue could begin licking her juices from her swollen pussy. I tasted and sucked on her meaty clit, then continued trailing down that moistened trail of hers; I shoved my tongue inside her as deep as I could.

My cousin cried out, “Oh, fuck, that feels so fucking amazing.”

I continued eating Vicki's pussy. I had licked pussies before, but none like Vicki's. Her pussy was so much more enjoyable to pleasure than any other I had experienced. My tongue was diving in and out of her moistened hole, and I slurped every drop of juice I could coax from her fleshy honey pot.

I rose from Vicki's tasty pussy to slip my tongue across her belly and up in between her tits. I leaned first to the left, sucking in and rolling her nipple in between my mouth, then sucking in her breast, her hand cupping the back of my head as if nursing me in her bed. Then, looking to the right, I gave her other tit the same treatment. Although I had secretly fantasized about her, this was the first time I had actually gotten the opportunity to fuck my cousin, and I was really enjoying everything that was leading up to our shared pleasures.

I climbed further up her body, until once again, Vicki and I began sharing a sweet, loving kiss.

Vicki placed her hand firmly on my shoulders and said, “Roll over, Billy; I want a taste, too.”

I eagerly obliged my cousin and rolled over so that my cock was pointing straight at the ceiling. I felt Vicki's hand beginning to wrap around my dick once more; she began stroking me just as she had done in the bathroom. I looked down in time to see Vicki leaning inward as she began masterfully twirling her tongue around the head of my cock. She felt so wonderful!

I was expecting a blow-job next, but Vicki surprised me with other plans. She began sliding down the length of my cock, then back up, and then down again; she was treating me like a human lollipop, and I was completely satisfied with her choice of actions.

She slipped down even further until all I could see of her face were her beautiful brown eyes staring at me from behind the base of my cock. One at a time, my balls began feeling the warm moistness of her mouth as Vicki began sucking on my meaty globes, one sphere at a time. I loved the way she washed my balls in her mouth, and she seemed to enjoy doing it as she kept this erotic action going for more than a couple of minutes.

After a bit, she began dragging her tongue up the side of my cock, climbing slowly upwards until she reached my mushroom-shaped head. Once at the top, Vicki opened her mouth and suddenly lunged her head down on my cock. As unbelievable as it seemed, I was getting the most incredible blow-job of my life, and I was getting it from my sweet, sexy cousin.

I moaned, "Oh fuck, Vicki, your mouth feels so good on my cock."

Vicki tried to answer me, but her voice was muffled by the fact that she had a mouthful of cock.

Vicki continued to rise and plunge on my cock, giving it a wondrous mouth-fuck. I felt her free hand playing with my balls, massaging in the spit from her mouth as it dribbled out along the sides of my shaft. Then, reaching in between my legs a little further, I could feel Vicki's fingertips beginning to tickle the rim of my asshole. Suddenly, Vicki shoved her middle finger deep into my ass. “Vicki, fuck me, my sweet cousin, fuck me,” I cried.

Vicki managed to keep my dick in her mouth while she continued fucking my asshole with her finger. Up until that moment, I had been a complete anal virgin, and my cousin was introducing me to a whole new world of forbidden pleasure. At the same time, Vicki's mouth continued to pleasure my cock. The inside of her mouth was velvety smooth, and my cock began swelling and throbbing in her hot mouth.

My cousin answered, "I have to have your cock inside me, Billy." She let my dick fall from her mouth, and then she straddled my dick; her furry pussy embraced my throbbing member and began swallowing it whole.

I was loving my first incestuous experience with my cousin so much that I almost shot my load into her hungry pussy. I loved being inside her so much.

"Oh, Billy,” Vicki cried as she began rocking back and forth on my pole. “I love the way your dick feels inside me. Fuck me, my sweet cousin, fuck me hard.”

I began bucking my hips up and down, making Vicki bounce on top of me. I doubt she had ever been penetrated so deeply, which was caused by the weight of her body crashing back down on me, forcing my dick into her deeper than ever.

Reaching up, I took my cousin by the arms and moved her gently to the left till she was back on her back. My cock was pointed right into her hairy hole as I swiftly positioned myself on top of her.

“You want more forbidden sex?” I asked.

“Oh yes, Billy,” she replied, “be a sweet cousin and fuck my pussy hard.”

My cock entered her again as my hips pushed forward. Vicki was on her back, accepting my throbbing, loving dick, causing her to arch her back in passion.

I looked down and watched my cousin while I fucked her. What we were doing was so naughty and so taboo that the very thought of it made my dick grow even harder inside her. I began pumping my shaft in and out of her, and my balls began making a slapping sound against her asshole with every plunge.

Vicki opened her eyes and looked up at me. It was as if she had just read my mind and said, "Oh, Billy, let's get naughty; fuck me hard and show me the kind of affection that only cousins can share.”

“I love your pussy, Vicki,” I said while I was pumping my cock in and out of her. “Fucking you is such a sweet experience.”

It seemed like our familial drilling was lasting forever. I was by no means a virgin, but I have to admit Vicki was the very best fuck I have ever had. I am not sure if it was because of her undeniable talent, or because of the taboo act in which we were engaging, or perhaps both. We were both being naughty, and that made it seem that much more sexy.

I kept pounding my dick inside of her and announced, "Oh, Vicki, I never thought I would love incest so much, and you make it so beautiful."

"It's...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments