Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bill And Vicki Go Camping

"A little cousin fun in the woods."

14
1 Comment 1
411 Views 411
4.9k words 4.9k words

My cousin Vicki and I were headed off for a much-needed vacation. Our plans were to set up camp deep in the woods and spend a few days in nature, in the way nature intended—completely naked. We loaded up our SUV with all of our camping gear and took a twelve-hour drive, which landed us in the Northwestern section of Arkansas and in the middle of the Ozark National Forest.

“Billy, this country is even more beautiful than I remember,” Vicki said as we left the main road and closed in on our final destination.

Turning the wheel to follow the bumpy path, I looked at my sexy cousin and said, “I can't wait to get everything set up, have all our clothes put away, and relax in the fresh air of the forest.”

We finally found the spot, and not too soon. We had left Vicki's house in Georgia at three in the morning. It was now three in the afternoon, and daylight would soon be a thing of the past, so we pulled out all of the stakes and set our hearts to pitching our tent. Thanks to the pre-attached poles of our tent, we had it completely set up in less than 20 minutes. The tent was large enough (according to the sales brochure) to accommodate up to four people, and we also managed to inflate the queen-sized mattress (a component we planned on using a lot).

While the mattress was inflating, Vicki and I went out to set up our stove and prepare for dinner. Tonight's fare would be hamburgers, potato salad, and beer. Lots of beer. We had enough provisions to last for seven days, and we planned to take advantage of everything.

Within walking distance was a stream that provided a constant soothing sound of nature, rippling through the woods.

After arranging everything and covering the mattress with a layer of thick sleeping bags, Vicki and I undressed and made our way to the stream to enjoy some well-deserved bath time. The refreshingly cool water felt good. As soon as Vicki's nipples touched the water, they were completely erect. I drew my cousin up to me and put my warm arms around her. My cock instantly hardened and started rubbing against my cousin's stomach as we kissed.

Our tongues twisted around one another as our jaws sprang open. My cousin and I were making love in the stream as birds were flying close by into a nest, and we could hear the water rippling, the birds twittering, and the branches of the surrounding trees bending gently in the mild wind. Incest with my cousin was never so delectable.

With her left leg up and around my waist, Vicki let my cock slip into her plump pussy. "Oh fuck, that feels great, Billy," she said.

The warmth of Vicki's pussy felt wonderful on my shaft as I began humping her underneath the bright sunlight. Vicki and I were alone with nature, and we were allowing nature to take its course.

Vicki and I walked hand-in-hand back to our campsite, only a couple of dozen feet away. Our original idea was to get dinner ready, but our combined libido dictated otherwise.

We had yet to unload the hammock and lounge chairs, so I took a little detour to the SUV to make sure everything was securely fastened. Returning to the tent, I unfurled the front flap and entered. I was able to witness my cousin, who was naked, lying on our bed. Vicki still had erect nipples on her well-rounded tits, which protruded like little bullets of ecstasy. Her legs parted, revealing a silky pussy that was already sticky with her delicious pussy juice and shimmering in the soft lights. "Are you ready to come to bed?" Vicki asked.

I smiled in response and crawled into bed along with her, my cock as hard as a rock. I reached down in between her legs and began rubbing her soft, sweet pussy, and her juices began oozing in between my fingers. Then, as if by instinct, my first three fingers curled around and slipped deep inside her hot cunt. My hand began pumping in and out of her pussy, and she turned her head to face me, and we shared the most passionate kiss of our lives.

Maintaining our passionate lip lock, I rolled over on top of my cousin. Vicki kept her legs spread apart, allowing my body sufficient room to fill the gap. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and I began squeezing my body up against hers and driving my cock deep inside her lusty cave. My ass bounced up and down in the fresh forest air, and Vicki's moans were muffled into my mouth as we had glorious incestuous sex. “Fuck me deep, Billy,” she said, “fuck my hungry pussy with that wonderful cock of yours!”

I began kissing and sucking on the base of my cousin's neck, my balls slapping her puckered asshole with every plunge. Vicki's pussy muscles began retracting around and squeezing the base of my cock; the feeling of her velvety-moist pussy on my shaft was unlike anything I had ever felt; her cunt was warm and inviting.

I raised my head slightly so I could look my cousin in the eye. I saw her eyes widen as my cock began pumping sperm deep inside her. Vicki's eyes rolled back into her head while we both could hear the splashing sound of my cock slamming into her wet cunt. The mixture of our lust and the outdoor air circulating through our tent provided a beautiful end to our day.

“You feel so wonderful, Billy,” Vicki said breathlessly.

I gently pressed my lips on her and gave my cousin a loving kiss.

By then, the sun had set; Vicki and I melted into each other's arms, and we fell fast asleep. This was going to be the best vacation either one of us had ever had.

The warm light streaming through our tent windows and the sensation of the summer breeze caressing our bare bodies woke us up the next morning. After giving my cousin a gentle kiss on the nape of her neck, she turned to face me and murmured, "Good morning."

"Good morning, dear cousin," was my response. With deliberate slowness, I rose from Vicki's sensual body, took her by the hand, and led her to the stream, where we both bathed and got ready for the day.

We resumed our trip to our camp and completed unloading our weekly supply of necessities. I arranged our canned goods with care next to our portable freezer. Meanwhile, Vicki was preparing eggs, bacon, and coffee for breakfast. Although the scents permeating the air were enticing, we also needed to keep an eye out for the wildlife in the area. Undoubtedly, the aroma of the bacon would draw in a few unwelcome guests. Luckily, this trip's only wildlife sightings were a few deer and wild turkeys, with the occasional beautiful bald eagle lazily swooping overhead.

After breakfast, Vicki and I stretched our naked bodies on the lounge chairs we had positioned under the canopy above the entrance to our tent. Letting our bodies breathe in the open air was almost intoxicating. My cock lay flaccid over my thigh, and Vicki's tits seemed to spread out into the sun. I glanced down between her legs and saw her perfectly smooth pussy shining in its natural juices. The sight of my cousin lying naked beside me began to once again fan the flames of lusty incest.

I got up from my lounge chair and moved towards Vicki. I leaned down and gave my sweet cousin a passionate morning kiss, sliding my tongue deep inside her mouth. Vicki inhaled deeply through her nose as we made out underneath the morning sun. I rose up to see Vicki's loving smile and stared into her sparkling eyes. “Good morning, my sweet cousin,” she said.

“You certainly are a wonderful sight to start my day with,” I responded. “Could I interest you in a little family sex this morning?”

Vicki responded by reaching over, grabbing my cock, and massaging it in her warm hand. “Does this answer your question?” she asked.

I noticed her nipples had become erect as I knelt down and began devouring her nearest titty. My mouth completely covered her areola, and my tongue was flicking her bullet-like nipple back and forth as I sucked on her wonderful breast. I felt her hand on the back of my head, gently holding my face firmly against her tit.

While I was enjoying sucking her tit, my hand slid down her stomach and into her bald, triangle-shaped area of pleasure. My middle finger slid in between her smooth pussy lips and traveled down to her sweet love tunnel. My finger found its way inside her and began fucking my cousin's hungry pussy.

Having sex with my cousin first thing in the morning was always enticing, but even more so in the woods. It was as if we were celebrating nature itself in the most natural way we knew.

I stood next to my cousin; my cock was perfectly positioned so that it pointed to her face. Staring at my meaty pole, Vicki licked her lips in anticipation. “Care for some morning sausage?” I asked.

“Feed me, Billy!” she said.

As I moved my hips closer, Vicki opened her mouth, sucking in my cock as I slid it into her mouth. My cousin always gave the sweetest blowjobs, and I began humping her face while gently holding the back of her head. “Yes, Vicki,” I moaned, “suck my cock.”

Vicki continued performing her expert-level fellatio on me. I relished the feeling of her tongue as it slid around my cock inside her hungry mouth.

Out of the corner of my eye, I just so happened to notice some movement in the bushes. At first, I was thinking that we might have to move our morning incest inside the tent, fearing that an animal of some kind had wandered nearby. But something inside my gut said there was nothing to be concerned about, so I continued fucking my cousin's face.

The rustling in the bushes became a little more frantic, and I looked directly in the direction of the bushes while Vicki sucked my dick. I quickly became aware that it was indeed an animal—two of them, to be exact. The species was human.

Apparently, we had attracted the attention of a couple who were out for a morning hike when they saw Vicki and me engaging in morning sex, so they chose to stay put and watch.

“You two can feel free to come in for a closer look if you like,” I called out.

Vicki lifted her head from my cock and asked, "Who are you talking to?"

“It looks as if we might have some company,” I said.

A young couple in their twenties emerged from the woods and approached our location very carefully and cautiously.

Vicki looked out of the corner of her eye to see the younger couple approaching, then she continued sucking my dick.

The man had brilliant red hair, was around my height, and was slim. The girl was a small, voluptuous brunette who made me think of Valerie, Vicki's neighbor in Georgia.

While I stood there with my dick inside Vicki's mouth, I extended my hand and said, “Good morning.”

The couple stepped forward a little, clearly not knowing what to anticipate. "I would say good morning to you, but it looks as if you are already having a good morning," the man said, reaching out to shake my hand.

I laughed and answered, “I most certainly am. My name is Bill, and this is my cousin Vicki.”

“I am Andy, and this is my girlfriend, Amanda,” the young man said. Then, almost as an afterthought, he added, “Wait a minute—did you say she was your cousin?”

I answered with a smile. Yes. We've been together sexually for a very long time.

Andy stood with his mouth gaping as he continued watching; Amanda smiled broadly and blushed.

Vicki was still sucking my cock, and because she loved to be seen, I knew she was loving it. With my free hand, I continued to rub my cousin's soaked pussy.

In a feeble attempt at small talk, I said, "So, what brings you two to our campsite?"

Andy explained that they were college students on a retreat with a few friends, and they had strolled off for a morning hike.

“Please feel free to take a load off and have a seat,” I said, “but you two seem a little overdressed for this party.” I pulled my dick from Vicki's mouth; she sat up and smiled at our two visitors.

"But," Andy said, "I assume the two of you will be dressing soon, won't you?"

"That seems highly unlikely," laughed Vicki in response.

I turned to see Amanda seated in the same lounge chair I had been in before, and it seemed like she was smitten with my cock. Meanwhile, Andy was closely examining Vicki's body.

“Staying naked is the way we live,” Vicki said.

"That's true," I said. "We only put on clothes when we have to go somewhere; otherwise, we take off our clothes and never put them back on."

“Wow,” Amanda said as she continued looking at my cock, “so you two are perpetual nudists.”

“Yep,” I said. “We usually go camping at a place called 'Sun Meadows' because it is close to where we live. But this year, we decided to hit the road and go far out into the country, and that is what brought us here.”

Vicki sat up and leaned back onto her arms, pointing her sexy tits out like meaty pointers. “You two are welcome to hang around, but you need to know that we have no intentions of putting on any clothes. You guys, however, should feel free to strip down and join us.”

Amanda turned to face Andy, and he met her bewildered stare. It took a minute for Andy to start talking. “I'm game if you're game.”

In an effort to prove how he felt, Andy removed his t-shirt and exposed his young, chiseled chest. Being a redhead, his skin was somewhat pale, but since we were underneath the awning of our tent's entrance, he was appropriately shielded from the Arkansas sun.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

Vicki was almost instantly taken by Andy's shirtless appearance. “Oh, my,” she said as she licked her lips at the sight of the young man.

"So," Andy replied, turning to face Amanda, "what do you think?"

Amanda smiled and looked at her boyfriend, then over at Vicki, and then at me. Suddenly, she giggled a little and said, “Why the fuck not?” With that, Amanda whipped off her shirt and sat there, showing off her smaller, rounded titties.

My cock began to stiffen as I admired the college girl's breasts. “Those are some mighty fine titties you have there,” I said.

Andy continued to strip down. He sat down on the nearest lounge chair so he could remove his hiking boots and socks. He then stood to open his pants and dropped them to the ground. Amanda followed suit to reveal her sweet body, and soon the four of us were standing bare naked in the woods—two couples who, only moments ago, were complete strangers.

“Since the two of you just now stripped,” I said, “let's all go down to the stream and rinse off. I think you will enjoy the coolness of the water as it dries against your skin.”

“Come with me, Vicki said as she reached out and grabbed Andy's hand to begin leading him to the stream.

I could tell that Amanda was more than a little shocked at Vicki's behavior toward her boyfriend, so before she could react, I reached and took Amanda by the hand. “May I?” I asked.

“Most certainly,” Amanda said with a smile.

Amanda and I followed closely behind Vicki and Andy. We saw them step into the stream until they were waist-deep in the water. The two just stood there, smiling as they stared at one another. Still holding Amanda's hand, I walked her to the spot in the stream where we were standing waist-deep—or at least, I was. Because Amanda was a little shorter, the water was coming up to touch the underside of her tits; her nipples became instantly hard as the water began its cooling effect on her body.

“Are you getting cold?” I asked Amanda.

Our new young friend was beginning to shiver a little and she nodded her head in response.

"Well, we could get out of the water, or if you don't mind trying, I'll be happy to try and warm you with my body heat," I added, putting my hands on her shoulders.

Amanda looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes and nodded.

I drew Amanda in close to me, her little frame pressed against mine. My cock was rubbing against her stomach and was starting to become erect under the water. I pulled her close, feeling her tits press against me. I held her in the stream, massaging her ass cheeks with my free hand.

I glanced over and saw that my cousin and her friend were doing the same thing, but with one difference: Vicki had planted a huge kiss on his opened mouth. Andy and my cousin were making out, standing in the stream, while I stood nearby, holding his girlfriend in my arms. I looked down at Amanda, and slowly and carefully, I leaned my head in towards hers. She offered no resistance; instead, she leaned her head in to meet mine. Our lips were soon pressed against each other, and our tongues began exploring each other's mouths.

I began slowly navigating our way so that Amanda and I would be standing next to Vicki and Andy. Soon, the sides of our bodies were pressed against theirs.

I raised up, looked at Vicki, and leaned over to begin making out with my cousin as we held on to our new friends.

While Vicki and I were kissing, I heard Andy remark, "This is so fucking hot." I was still holding his girlfriend, and he was still holding my cousin.

Under the water, my hand began searching and found Andy's hard cock, and I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments