Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Sister In The Dark

"Siblings revisit their sexual adventures"

79
12 Comments 12
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this story of consensual love between siblings."

It had been more than a decade since my big sister and I had sex.

We'd evolved from her getting naked and me looking at her masturbating while I watched.

Eventually, that escalated and she was using me to masturbate. Soon, my cock was inside her.

In the years since we'd been separated by life and work, we'd never spoken about the sex. More and more though, my mind wandered and also wondered. Did she think about it like I did? Had she spent the time watching incest porn or dreaming of what we'd done together the way I had?

We were both married now so opportunities and lives had changed.

I took a chance and wrote her a long letter. In the letter, I asked if she'd remembered those nights we shared. I also asked if she ever thought about what might happen if we were alone together again today. I added, "If this is something you'd just as soon forget, don't write me back and I will never bring it up again." I had a business trip coming up to her part of the country so that was the opportunity. I told her that if she also thought about and missed our time together that I would leave her a key to my hotel room.

I waited and finally, I received an email back from my big sister. It wasn't a long letter but it contained the request I was hoping that it might.

"Leave the key," she said.

Back in the day, I had been the younger one and more passive. I let her do as much as she wanted before I really started asserting myself. Now I felt like maybe I had some leverage.

After checking into the hotel, I wrote a note to insert in the envelope that I put the room key in. The letter said, "When you reach my room I have left the TV on so that you have some light. Undress and get into the bed on the side facing the window. Text me and I will be there within five minutes."

I was waiting in the hotel restaurant and I could feel myself shaking with anticipation, nerves and adrenaline. Once my phone chirped I signed off on my tab and headed for the elevator.

Once I scanned my room key and the latch clicked I entered the still darkened room. The ambient light from the television was the only illumination. I could see the outline of my sister's body on the window side of the bed.

I didn't speak a word but I slowly began to undress myself. I hung up my clothing in the privacy of the closet. I wrapped myself in a bath towel and moved to the bed and slipped beneath the covers. At first, I lay on my back. As I rolled onto my left side I could see my sister's beautiful profile against the lights below and from the TV. As I reached my hand towards her beneath the blankets my first sensation was the warmth of her right hip. I flattened my palm against her skin and slid it across to her stomach. No clothing hindered my progress. She was warm and smooth. I could hear her breathing now and I'm pretty certain that she could hear mine.

I shifted my body closer and could feel the heat emanating from her skin. I moved my hand up to her left breast and felt her nipple as hard as a rock. I did keep my room ice cold which may have helped. I moved the blankets off her chest and leaned down and licked both of her nipples while listening to her gasp. My sister's tits were a marvel to me. They were round and perfect. Her nipples were crimson red set against her pale white skin. I'd spent so much time with them through the years that if needed, I could find them in the dark.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

As I licked and fondled her tits, I began sliding my right hand down her chest and past her flattened tummy. As it reached her center, I felt her completely hairless pussy. I continued sliding my hand lower until it was between her legs and at the spot just below her opening. I pressed down gently and could feel her legs parting like I'd rung for the elevator and it had been waiting on the same floor.

Gently I stroked my sister's slit as I listened to her breathing and almost sobbing. As I continued to stroke I increased the pressure until I could feel her wetness. I moved myself down between her legs with my knees now touching the floor. I wanted to make sure that the very first thing inside her tonight would be my tongue. I used my right thumb to pull up on her slit just above her clit. Her pussy opened and I began licking and tasting her the way I had been dreaming of. She bent both knees up and with my hands, I pushed them up slightly further.

Gradually I moved my right hand back down and as I sucked her clit, I slipped my middle finger deep inside her pussy. I moved in with ease as she was now drenched in her own juices. Soon, I slipped a second finger inside while I lick and sucked her pussy.

When I could feel her shaking I moved myself up and into position. I took the shaft of my cock and guided the head into her pussy. The heat and wetness felt amazing. As I moved in and out I stared down at her tits as they swayed up towards her beautiful face. After a few minutes, I wondered how much deeper I might be able to fuck my sister.

I lowered my arm under the small of her back and lifted her off the bed without moving my cock out of her pussy. I carried her to the dresser and sat her on it with her pussy hole pointing straight at me. Now I continued to fuck her harder while listening to the sound of her wetness swallowing my rock-hard cock. My balls slapped against her ass slightly off rhythm to the sound of our fucking.

The combination of the visual, the smell, the sound and the awareness that we were again locked in this way was overwhelming. I wished I could hold on forever but it was impossible.

As I felt the cum building up, I slid my cock out of my sister and kept thrusting with the shaft rubbing her fully erect clit. The angry head of my cock was hitting her near her stomach as I continued thrusting it. Soon, cum shot out of me and up her chest to her neck and amazing tits. I prayed I had enough cum in me to drench those tits as they started to glisten as they became wetter. I could even feel the cum dripping off her hips where I was holding her as I air-fucked her on the dresser.

When the cum stopped shooting out of me we were facing each other with my sister drenched in my cum. Her body was shrouded in the blue light from the TV and the parking lot. Her body glistened as it was covered in my cum. I leaned in and began kissing her on the mouth passionately. I didn't just crave fucking my sister. I wanted her in every way. The way she responded to my kiss told me that I wasn't the only one who missed our time together.

Now, how to continue...

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments