Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi-Sex On The First Date

"Vicki and Anne watch Billy go bi."

51
4 Comments 4
1.5k Views 1.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

“Well, fuck!” I exclaimed as I hung up the phone. I was so hoping that Lorraine and her husband Greg would be available for some sex play, but as it turns out, they were going to be away for the weekend.

Vicki had told me about a buddy she'd made at our favorite swingers' club the last time we were there. Vicki introduced him as Mike, a bisexual man who expressed interest in coming to play with us. Imagine what a fantastic time it would have been for five horny individuals if Lorraine and Greg had been available!

I kept calling, and eventually, I got a taker—it was Anne! My cousin, Vicki, and her new lover were going to be joined by the same woman who had given her her first taste of lesbian love. Anne is a gorgeous brunette, and I can't stop smiling when I think of how sexy it was to watch my cousin stick her tongue inside Anne's hot pussy. All of the participants were in for an exciting night of naughty, passionate sex.

My big secret from that eventful evening was that neither Vicki nor Anne knew I had spied on their sapphic event. I had gone to Vicki's to retrieve something I had forgotten, and their sexual moans had floated through the air and into the living room. That is where I picked up on their lesbian scent, and, like a hound dog seeking its prey, I followed the sound to Vicki's bedroom door. That is where I froze in lust as I watched the two girls locked in a passionate embrace.

I picked up the phone to call Vicki and let her know what I had found out from Anne. The phone rang a couple of times before my cousin answered. “Hello,” she said.

“Hey, sweet cuz, I just talked to Anne and told her about our little sex party we are wanting. Have you talked with Mike?” I asked.

Vicki remarked, "You'll be glad to hear that I just finished speaking with him and he will be here Friday night at six."

“Sounds like the four of us are in for some fun on Friday. I bet you are looking forward to seeing Anne again.”

Vicki giggled and said, “You better believe it! And I can't wait to see you and Mike playing with each other, too.”

Vicki had already told me all about Mike—that he was about my height, dark hair, and strong cock. Vicki not only knew everyone in our party, but she also had sex with everyone. I, on the other hand, did not. Although I have had sex with my cousin for a very long time, I haven't yet experienced the taste of Anne's pussy. Vicki was anticipating our upcoming four-way because she knew what to expect. I was anticipating the event because I didn't know what to expect, and I couldn't wait to find out.

It was a couple of hectic days as I counted down each minute, but Friday finally arrived. I arrived at Vicki's house early to help her prepare for the evening. Pulling into the driveway, I pulled up as far as I could to be sure that both Anne and Mike had plenty of space to park.

As per my habit, I knocked on the door twice, then opened the door and walked in. I looked around the living room and noticed that Vicki had moved the furniture further apart to create extra space in the middle of the room; it looked as if she were planning on having our action on the carpet.

Hearing the sounds of glasses clinking together in the kitchen, I headed in to offer my help. “Hello,” I announced. “You need any help?”

Vicki was setting down some wine glasses. The refrigerator was behind her, with the door standing open. “Yes,” she said. “Get a jar of peanuts from the pantry above the fridge and pour them into the serving bowls.”

I dutifully walked around her so I could reach the pantry door. For the first time, I noticed Anne, who had been bent over on the other side of the opened refrigerator door. She had been pulling items from the crisper, but suddenly she stood up. Anne was wearing a pair of jeans with a skin-tight, purple top, which wonderfully showcased her boobs.

“My, oh my,” I said, “you are quite a lovely surprise.”

Anne gave me a big smile and said, “It is nice to see you, too. I hope you are in the mood to play.” As she was talking, she reached up to cup her tits in her hands through her top.

My cock bulged in my pants. I am glad that I wore a simple pair of slacks; a pair of jeans might have proved painful at that point. After staring at Anne's tits for a minute, I reached up to grab one of her hands and pulled it to my cock. My dick was trying to push through the fabric of my pants and was met by the loving touch of her fingers. “Does this answer your question?” I asked with a smile.

“Hey, you two!” Vicki laughed. “We'll have plenty of playtime later.”

I turned to look at my cousin. Anne was still handling my cock-filled pants while I admired Vicki, who was wearing one of her short skirts. “You are correct, Vicki,” I said, “but will you be ready for playtime?”

Vicki turned to face both of us, and Vicki raised her skirt, revealing her beautiful bald pussy. “Of all people, Billy, you should know I am always ready to play!”

With Anne following, I walked over to my cousin and reached out to touch her smooth pussy and she responded by spreading her feet apart. My hand easily slipped further between Vicki's legs, and one of my fingers slid into her hot fuck hole as the three of us stood in the kitchen.

I pulled my fingers from Vicki's cunt and raised my hand to Anne, offering her a chance to taste Vicki's juices from my fingers. Anne leaned forward and began to eagerly suck on my fingers.

“Mmmm,” Anne said. “I remember that taste.” She gave my cousin a wink as Vicki smiled and blushed at the same time.

Just then, we heard a knock at the door. “That must be Mike,” Vicki said. “Go let him in, Billy, and take him into the living room.”

I hurried to the front of Vicki's house. I opened the door and said, “Hi, you must be Mike.”

“Yes, I am,” Mike replied as he extended his hand.

I reached out to shake his hand. Mike was indeed a handsome guy. Just as Vicki said, he stood about my height, had dark hair and brown eyes, and, to my surprise, he was a pretty snappy dresser, too. Like me, he had on a pair of slacks, a long-sleeve dress shirt, and a tie. His tie was loosened, and the top button of his shirt was opened. Judging from his overall shape, I assumed that Mike must have worked out fairly regularly.

“Come on in,” I said as I led him into the living room. On the opposite side of the room, Anne and Vicki were entering from the kitchen, Vicki carrying four empty glasses, and Anne followed with a tray of nuts in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

The girls sat their items on the coffee table, and the two ladies sat on the loveseat, while Mike and I sat on the couch. We were separated from the girls only by the coffee table. Vicki began pouring the wine and then passed the glasses around. “A toast,” she said as she held up her glass, “here's to four sexy friends.”

“Here, here,” the rest of us said. Our four glasses met in mid-air over the coffee table as we all clinked our glasses together and then drank.

“So,” Mike said after he had taken a drink, “Vicki tells me that you and she are cousins. Just how the hell did that work?”

That was when I noticed that he was addressing the question to me. I quickly looked over at Vicki, who just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. I looked back at our friend to explain how Vicki and I first became active when we were just 18, and we have been happy and active ever since. "Cousin, or not," I told him, "Vicki is the best fuck buddy I ever had."

“That works for me,” Mike replied as he took another sip of his wine.

Anne had leaned back on the loveseat to stretch her left arm over the back. In response, Vicki scooted a little closer to her girlfriend. Mike and I watched as the two ladies began to get a little friendly.

Anne was the first to speak. “Speaking for myself, I think it is kind of sexy that you two are cousins. It seems so naughty.”

Vicki turned her head to face Anne and answered, “I love it too, Anne.”

Anne turned to face Vicki, leaned forward, and within short order, the two girls began making out. I glanced over at Mike, who had his eyes glued to the action on the loveseat while his free hand began rubbing his cock through his pants.

I stood up, reached over, and gently pulled Mike's wine glass from his hand. Mike looked up at me as if to ask what I wanted. I asked him, “How would you like to give the girls something to look at?”

Mike stood up to face me. I reached up, took his tie in my hand, and pulled him towards me. Mike closed his eyes when our mouths met, our tongues circling each other as we began to press into an erotic man-on-man kiss.

Vicki and Anne had stopped to watch us guys make out. I sensed they were looking as my cock began to grow. While Mike was kissing me, I reached down, unbuckled my belt, and opened my pants, causing them to fall to the ground. I then reached over and opened Mike's trousers; like mine, his pants fell to the ground. Our dicks were out in the open, both stiff as wood, while I reached around him, grabbed his ass cheeks, and pulled him closer. We continued kissing as we stood there in front of the women, pressing our dicks together for their enjoyment as well as ours.

KaylaBlaze
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaylaBlaze

I lifted myself from Mike to look at the girls. Vicki had stripped down completely and sat on the loveseat buck-naked, and Anne had begun fingering Vicki's juicy pussy while sucking on Vicki's tit. What pure joy it was to see Anne's middle finger sliding in and out of Vicki's sweet, juicy slit. Vicki, meanwhile, was enjoying watching me fagging out with a guy right in front of her.

I let go of Mike for a bit and walked over to sit next to my cousin on the couch. I kept gazing into her eyes as I sat there, leaned in, and began kissing Vicki passionately. Anne has repositioned herself in front of my cousin, spread my cousin's legs open, and begun lapping Vicki's beautiful pussy. Mike had gotten down on his knees, crawled over to me, took my cock into his mouth, and began giving me a delicious blowjob. Here we were: Vicki and I, two first cousins, making out with each other; Vicki getting her pussy licked by one of our sexy friends; and my cock getting sucked by one of her friends. That's the joy of being cousins—we share everything!

Vicki pulled away from my kiss to say, “All right, Billy. It's your turn now.”

“My turn for what?” I asked.

Vicki gave me a shit-eating grin, and while Anne was enjoying the juiciness of my cousin's cunt, Vicki looked at me and said, “I want to see you with a cock in your mouth!"

Right on cue, Mike's head popped up from my dick. “Yeah, Bill, you are ignoring the needs of one of your guests,” Mike said with a laugh.

Mike climbed up on the couch and balanced himself delicately on his knees so that his dick was pointing straight at my face. I looked at his cock. Vicki had described it to me as looking "strong," and I could see why. His dick was quite lovely, with veins popping out in all the right places; it almost looked like some of the ads for dildos I had seen on a few websites. My tongue immediately darted out and began circling his purple-headed cock, and I could see it twitching in response to my tongue's touch. I could see a small bit of semen beginning to ooze from his shaft, so I quickly licked it up and then turned to face Vicki. I gave Vicki another kiss to share Mike's pre-cum with her. Then, it was back to the task at hand.

When I turned back to Mike, I saw he had removed his shirt, and his body was amazing. My earlier assumption that he had visited a gym seemed to have been well-founded, and he had the abs to prove it. But my mouth was hungry for his cock, so I lunged forward to begin sucking on his meaty manhood. Damn! He felt so good in my mouth!

At this point, Anne was the only one to remain clothed, and I guess she thought it was time for her to join the land of the naked. She had gotten up from Vicki's pussy, then reached down and held the base of Mike's cock while it slid into my mouth. Looking out of the corner of my eye, I could see Anne's body; her bulbous tits were amazing, and it seemed she had taken a clue from Vicki. The last time I saw Anne naked, she had some pussy hair on the front of her slit but had bald pussy lips. Today, she was as smooth as Vicki; she had a wonderful puffy pussy, and I was staring at it while sucking Mike's wonderful cock.

Vicki, meanwhile, had stood up and walked around the couch to lean over to begin making out with Mike. Mike was sucking on my cousin's tongue, and most likely she could taste his pre-cum in her mouth. I rose from Mike's cock so I could look up and admire my sweet, sexy cousin while she was making out with her friend.

There I was, bent over and eagerly sucking Mike's beautiful dick, when, all of a sudden, I could feel a tongue beginning to tickle my asshole. Anne was bent over behind me, and she had placed her sweet, sexy face in between my legs and slid her tongue inside me, making my ass hot and wet. She soon raised her head and replaced her tongue with one of her fingers. Her finger felt amazing in my ass! Then I could feel her sliding in a second finger, and then a third. I sucked on Mike's cock even harder while Anne was three-finger-fucking my ass. My cousin kept kissing and devouring his mouth.

The four of us remained in that position for about fifteen minutes or so, and my cock had hardened so much that it seemed to throb in perfect rhythm.

I looked at Anne and said, “Damn, you have loosened my ass—it feels so good!”

Anne began to giggle, and I could tell she had something on her mind. She approached Vicki, and as I watched, she started whispering something in my cousin's ear. As Vicki listened to her attractive lady companion, she started to smile. Vicki finally said, "It would be incredibly hot to witness!"

I looked at them both and began stammering. “What—what would 'be so fucking hot to see'?”

Vicki whispered into Mike's ear and coaxed him into lying flat on his back, and he eagerly complied. I saw his huge cock standing perfectly straight up as if it were waiting for someone to begin a countdown to launch.

Anne had a huge smile on her face when she said, “Have a seat, Billy.”

Vicki giggled.

My jaw dropped as I sat there, stunned. I looked at the cock and then back at the two girls, who were already sitting on the loveseat, and their legs spread so they could rub themselves. They were ready for the show to begin.

I looked back at Mike's cock. The more I thought about it, the better I liked the idea, so I stood over his cock, facing the girls, and I began to squat downward. I noticed Vicki putting her arm around Anne as they watched my asshole getting closer and closer to Mike's marvelous dick.

I have been ass-fucked before, but in each of those times, I was bent over while the guy fucked me from behind. Also, my cousin had held the base of his cock so she could guide it inside me to control the speed. This time, however, I was on my own.

I had squatted down far enough, and I could feel the head of his cock pressing against my anus. Slowly, I began increasing the downward pressure until, finally, pop! “Holy fuck!” I yelled as his massive dick began gliding inside me.

Vicki's eyes widened as she watched my ass begin to swallow Mike's cock.

Anne licked her lips while she watched.

“Holy fuck, you are tight,” Mike managed to moan.

Like someone bouncing on a pogo stick, I began raising and lowering myself on his fleshy pole, each move was more pleasurable than the one before.

I finally managed to accommodate his entire cock. I looked over and saw Vicki playing with Anne's pussy while both of them watched Mike's cock feeding my ravenous asshole.

“Are you enjoying that, Billy?” Vicki asked.

"Now I understand why you love it when I fuck your ass," I answered breathlessly while I continued...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments