Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Couple Enjoys Fun Group Session With Hunky Guys

"Two young studs help to give couple a night to remember."

24
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

My wife Dominique and I had been having regular bi-threesomes with my handsome black friend Marcus for a few months and it was an experience we were both enjoying hugely.

Marcus, who was in his early forties but looked younger and was in great shape, seemed to love our sessions too, especially when we both sucked his thick eight-inch cock together and he took turns fucking us deep and hard.

There was something magical about getting a close-up view of his long shaft pumping in and out of my wife’s shaven pussy that always made me even more aroused. Marcus enjoyed it even more when I licked his balls as he fucked her and often would pull out of her so I could lick her salty juices from his cock.

I’m Matt, aged in my late forties but not doing badly for my age with a still fairly athletic five-eleven build, short light brown hair and blue eyes.

Dom was a lot younger than me at thirty-five and a pretty petite brunette with long flowing hair, green eyes, lovely firm 34b breasts, and a nicely curved ass. She always seemed to get admiring looks from guys, which I always enjoyed for some reason.

During our sessions with Marcus, he had mentioned his two nephews, Stefan and Andre, who were twenty-one and nineteen respectively. They were both students locally and rugby players. Marcus had shown us pictures and they both looked very hunky and attractive, with broad muscular bodies.

Just looking at the photos of Stefan and Andre clearly turned both Dom and I on, and that seemed to amuse and intrigue Marcus, who teased that perhaps we might all meet one day.

The prospect seemed quite enticing for both of us, but we doubted anything would come of it. Although we did sometimes fantasise about what it might be like to meet Marcus’ nephews.

One day, Marcus phoned to ask if we wanted to meet him and his two nephews at a local bar.

“They are lovely guys - very easy-going and I know they would like you both,” he said.

“I’m sure we would like them too,” I replied.

“They are both very open-minded if you know what I mean,” Marcus teased.

“That’s good to know, I’m sure Dom would love to meet them,” I added.

We were both excited as we got ready for the meeting. Dom wore a fairly short black skirt and tight red top - she looked stunning and I hoped Marcus, Stefan and Andre would approve. I dressed casually in jeans and a black top.

As we walked to the bar, we became surprisingly nervous as we had no idea how the night would go. Would it just be a few drinks or something more?

When we arrived Marcus and his two nephews were standing at the bar with their drinks. They were all tall, well-built handsome guys, and I could feel my cock stir as we approached them.

“Hey, Matt and Dominique - glad you could come,” said Marcus with a big smile. He kissed Dom on the cheek. “You look amazing as always.”

“Thanks, Marcus,” she blushed slightly.

We were introduced to Stef and Dre who smiled as they shook my hand and gave Dom a peck on the cheek. I could see they were both checking her out and that made my cock harden a bit more.

After we had ordered some drinks, we all settled down at a table and had some getting-to-know-you chat with the two lads.

They were friendly with a nice sense of humour between each other and their uncle, which seemed to involve a fair amount of good-natured banter. They were all obviously close.

Dom was sitting next to Stef, the older brother, and they started chatting. He seemed very charming and clearly interested in her. Dre was a little quieter and mainly listened as I caught up with Marcus.

The night progressed in an amicable manner, although you could feel a certain sexual undercurrent, as we had a few more drinks. Stef had moved his chair a little closer to Dom and was starting to playfully flirt with her, which she was clearly enjoying.

At one point, Marcus and I went to the bar to get another round of drinks. He smiled and asked how I was feeling.

“What do you think of Stef and Dre?” he added.

“They seem lovely guys and fucking hot if you don’t mind me saying.”

“Not at all - I think Stef is quite taken by Dom,” said Marcus.

“Yeah, I noticed. She likes him too.”

“I’m not surprised. The lads are very open-minded about tonight. Should we head back to mine and see how the evening goes?”

“Sounds good, as long as Dom is happy with that.”

Dom was more than happy for us all to go back to Marcus’ flat and it was only a few minutes walk from the bar.

She walked alongside the nephews, chatting happily away with both of them. Marcus and I walked a few yards behind.

“They all seem to have clicked,” said Marcus. “I’m glad about that, as you never know until you meet.”

“I know - I’m pleased it’s going well so far.”

“They both enjoy men too, so it should be an interesting evening.”

“I thought they might - so Dom won’t be getting all the action,” I laughed.

“No, she won’t,” Marcus agreed.

When we got to his flat, he poured us all another round of drinks. Dom sat on the sofa with Stef and Dre on either side. She looked tiny flanked by two tall hunky rugby players and my cock was already pretty hard at the sight. I sat next to Marcus on the other sofa.

“How are you feeling, Dom?” Marcus asked.

“Pretty good thanks, Marcus - Stef and Dre are perfect gentlemen,” she replied.

“And what do you think of Dom, boys?” Marcus asked his nephews.

“She’s a very sexy lady - you were right about that, Uncle Marcus,” said Stef as he slipped his large hand onto her thigh, which caused my cock to become fully hard in my jeans.

Dre also used that as his cue to put his own hand on Dom’s other thigh. She smiled slightly nervously as the two brothers slowly started to stroke her.

“That’s a very nice sight,” said Marcus who I could see was now fully hard in his jeans too.

“You have very smooth thighs, Dom,” said Stef as he moved closer to her.

“Thank you,” she said. “Feeling you both touch me is very stimulating.”

“What do you think, Matt - seeing my nephews with your wife?” Marcus said as he started stroking my own thigh.

“Well it’s certainly working for me,” I replied.

“I know I can tell. Boys, I think it’s time to show Dom your kissing skills,” Marcus suggested.

With that, Stef moved closer to Dom and gave her a long deep kiss, which she clearly responded to. When they broke the kiss, she turned and locked lips with Dre who seemed a little more nervous and less assured than his brother.

“Good work, lads - but I think you’re a bit overdressed,” their uncle said firmly. “Show Dom and Matt what amazing bodies you have.”

With that, both Stef and Dre stood up and took off their tops - exposing their toned muscular torsos, which clearly had an effect on Dom and me too. We could also now all see their enormous bulges through their trousers - they were just as turned on as the rest of us.

“Drop those jeans too, Stef and Dre,” Marcus said more decisively.

They did as their uncle told them and soon they were standing there just in black boxers with even more impressive bulges. I could tell they must be a similar size to their uncle or bigger.

Dom was looking at them in rapture - not sure whether to admire their physiques or think about their clearly massive cocks. I had similar thoughts as I admired both of Marcus’ nephews.

“I told you they were hot,” Marcus said with a laugh taking off his own top while I did likewise. Our jeans were soon off as well, and all four of us guys were now down to our boxers.

Dom sat there looking a little stunned and nervous at all these very turned-on guys. She couldn’t keep her eyes off Stef and Dre’s straining underwear.

“You’re looking a bit overdressed now, Dominique,” said Marcus taking her hand and pulling her to her feet. “Boys, I think it’s time you helped Dom out of her clothes.”

Stef and Dre moved to surround her. Stef kissed her deeply again, while his brother moved behind her stroking her arms slowly.

Marcus and I watched intently as Dre started to pull off Dom’s tight top. I could see her nipples were rock hard through her bra.

I felt Marcus’ hand slip into my shorts to feel my pulsating cock. I returned the favour and found his cock even harder than usual. We quickly pulled down our shorts so we were completely naked.

PrettyAnie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyAnie

We continued playing with each other’s cocks while Dre and Stef removed my wife’s bra. Dom’s nipples were sticking out impressively and two brothers were soon sucking on one nipple each, causing her to moan loudly.

“How does that feel, Dom?” asked Marcus and we both moved in for a closer view of the action.

“Oh my god, their tongues feel amazing,” she gasped.

“I think it’s time you felt their cocks too,” Marcus said.

Dom didn’t need any further encouragement to start stroking Stef and Dre’s bulges through their shorts. It was one of the sexiest sights I had ever experienced.

“Ok, lads it’s time to show Dom and Matt those impressive young cocks,” Marcus said as they stepped back from my wife and slowly pulled down their shorts.

Both Stef and Dre had huge thick cocks - they were a similar length to their uncle at around eight inches but definitely a bit thicker. Dom and I sighed almost in unison as we admired their hard penises.

Marcus came over and stood by his nephews so we could admire the three of them. It was quite a sight and we were both licking our lips at the prospect of playing with all three of these hot guys.

“So what do you think now we’re all naked?” said Stef with a big grin.

“I think we’re both in heaven,” I said.

“Oh god, yes I agree,” added Dom.

“Well before you can touch the goods, Miss Dominique, you need to get naked too,” said Marcus. “Matt, maybe you could do the honours.”

I stood behind my wife and slowly slipped down her skirt and then her thong, exposing her pink-shaven pussy to Marcus, Stef and Dre, who all smiled and approached us.

“Get on your knees, both of you,” Marcus said, clearly enjoying his more dominant role.

We both did as we were told, soon Dom was taking turns sucking on Stef and Dre’s cocks, trying eagerly to take as much of their thick cocks down her mouth as she could.

I concentrated on sucking Marcus at first - it was always lovely to suck him but I could help but want to watch Dom at work with his nephews.

“She’s a good little cocksucker,” said Stef as Dom continued taking turns on the brothers. “I wonder how Matt’s skills compare.”

I needed no further invitation to move across and start sucking on Stef. His cock felt even harder than his uncle’s and I tried to deep throat him, making him moan. I then moved on to Dre and did a similar job on him.

Dom was happily sucking on Marcus’ familiar cock, with all three guys moaning and encouraging us to suck them deeper.

Dre who had been the quietest of the three throughout the evening, suddenly said he really needed to fuck.

“Yeah, it’s coming to that time,” agreed Stef. “The question is who is fucking who?”

“Well, I would love to slide up Matt’s ass,” said Dre.

I was a little surprised that he wanted to fuck me first but was even more turned on by the prospect.

“Well, I’m sure Stef can fill Dom’s tight pussy at the same time.” Marcus smiled.

“Oh, I can’t wait to get inside her,” said Stef.

Before we could really say anything, both Dom and I were being positioned on our hands and knees for our imminent fucking.

Stef was giving Dom’s pussy a good licking before he fucked her. This was making her moan, although her noises were stifled by having Marcus’s cock in her mouth. Meanwhile, Dre was preparing my ass with some lube, which was making me even hornier.

I also had a perfect view of what was happening to my wife, so I could enjoy the sight of her being fucked while I got screwed at the same time.

The two brothers got into position behind Dom and me with their rock-hard cocks ready to plunge into our holes.

I felt Dre’s wide thick head slowly start to enter me, I cried out loudly as he slid slowly but surely into me. There was a bit of pain to start with, but once he was inside me and began pumping away it felt amazing.

At the same time, I could see Stef’s equally big cock thrusting deep into Dom causing her moans to also fill the room.

Marcus had now moved closer to inspect the action and watch his nephews starting to fuck us.

“That’s good lads, fuck them both - give them your big cocks,” he said. “They love it.”

Both nephews were soon pounding us hard with our cries getting louder and louder.

Dre was pretty quiet apart from grunting as he thrust deeper into me - I was getting a serious fucking as well as seeing Dom being pounded at the same time. Dre clearly had a lot of stamina and he was making me moan like crazy.

Stef was a bit more vocal, telling Dom how he was loving her tight cunt. She replied by saying how amazing his thick cock felt inside her.

After fucking us hard for a few minutes, both brothers decided to take a break and go for a quick drink as they didn’t want to fill us with their cum just yet.

“How was that, guys?” asked Marcus with a huge grin.

“Oh it was amazing,” said Dom. “Stef’s cock felt so good inside me.”

“Dre can really fuck for a young guy,” I added.

“I’ve trained them well,” Marcus said. “You won’t be happy with just little old me after this session.”

“Oh no, we will always love our time with you,” smiled Dom as she started stroking Marcus’ hard cock.

“While the boys recharge, would you like a quick hard ride, Dominique?” he asked.

“Oh yes please, Marcus,” she replied.

Soon Dom was bouncing up and down on Marcus’ large cock as he sat on the sofa. It was always a sight that made me super horny.

I had a perfect view of his hard cock going in and out of her wet pussy and I couldn’t help but kneel by them and take a lick of both her cunt and his cock, which was already glistening with her delicious salty hot juices.

I was happily licking them both when I felt somebody behind me. I looked back to see the two lads had come back into the room.

"So you couldn’t wait for us to come back,” said Stef. “I’ll just have to fuck Matt’s ass then. Why don’t you slip your cock into Dom’s mouth, Dre?”

Soon I was feeling Stef’s thick cock pressing against my hole and then pushing deep into me. He slid in nicely after the fucking Dre had given me.

Dre was now being expertly sucked off by Dom as Marcus continued to pound her pussy hard and deep.

Stef was giving me a good pounding too. He was a bit more of a polished fucker than his brother, giving me long deep strokes.

As we all fucked, Dre and Marcus swapped over, so the younger brother could finally get to penetrate my wife. He was soon spooning her hard and deep, while I sucked her juices from Marcus’ cock.

We all fucked like that for a couple of minutes, before Dre announced that he wanted to cum and asked where should he shoot?

“Well, it would be polite if we all cum together over Dom and Matt,” said Marcus.

They positioned us both on the floor kneeling while the three of them stood close around us jerking their huge cocks still wet with our juices.

It was a fabulous sight to see their magnificent cocks pulsating with Dre the first to cum with a loud grunt sending a stream of white cum mostly over Dom’s face but he also managed to get a bit of juice over my mouth too, which I greedily licked off.

Stef was next to blow with an even larger spurt of hot cum which he deposited all across Dom’s pretty mouth. I just had to lick that off too and then kiss her deeply so we could share the thick cum.

“Now my turn,” declared Marcus as he jerked his cock more vigorously. “Open your mouths, you sluts.”

Dom and I did as we were told and were rewarded by Marcus spraying his thick cum into both of our mouths. His cum tasted so familiar and I kissed Dom deeply so we could both enjoy it even more.

“Oh my god, that was so hot,” said Stef as he got his breath back.

“Thanks, guys - that was amazing,” I said as I wiped my mouth a little. “What do you think, Dom?”

“I loved it. You are all so sexy and really know how to fuck,” she said.

“Oh I agree - you’re all such hot studs,” I added.

“You’re welcome as ever, guys,” said a grinning Marcus. “Hope you enjoyed it, lads?”

“Yes, so much, it’s so horny to fuck a couple with you, uncle,” said Stef.

“I agree - haven’t had so much fun for ages,” added Dre.

We all had another drink after showering and getting dressed before Dom and I headed home - both with huge smiles and sore holes from all the fucking we had experienced.

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by BiguymattUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments