Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth Visits Her Uncle For The Summer V

"The Summer Comes to an End."

40
6 Comments 6
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It had been a fun summer. Jason's sixteen year old niece, Beth, was staying with him for the summer while her parents were in Europe. Somehow, soon after she arrived, they became lovers. As the summer progressed, Beth made new friend, Jamie. Jamie was over two years older than Beth, and she was just as attractive. While she was staying overnight one evening, they all became intimate.

Jason had developed a growing attraction to Jamie. He felt that he might be falling in love for the first time in his life. He had dated a number of women, but none that he had connected with as he had with Jamie. She was eight years his junior, but it didn't matter. He just hoped Beth would understand. He and his niece had always had a special bond. Now that it had evolved to a physical one as well, he hoped she understood it for what it was.

--------------

The summer was over.

Jason was changing in his room when the phone rang. It was his sister, Heather. 

"Hi Heather, what's up in Chicago?"

"Hey Jason, not much. I'm just making sure Beth is all set to come home tomorrow. I should be arriving early in the morning, but don't come and get me at the airport. I'll just Uber it over to your place. Is Beth anxious to get home?"

"I think she is having mixed emotions, sis. She misses you and her home, but we had a great summer. I have to thank you for that. It gave Beth and I a chance to reconnect. I'm grateful for that. I really love her."

Part way through the conversation with Heather, Jamie walked in and sat beside Jason on the bed. Jason put his arm around her. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

When he got off the phone, he could see that Jamie was visibly upset and crying. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.

She sobbed, "Beth is packing up to go home. When the summer started, I had no idea you and she were going to come into my life, but I'm so glad you did. I feel like this is the end of us, and it's tearing me apart."

Jason wrapped his arms around her.

"Jamie, I don't want to see Beth go, but there's nothing I can do about it. I don't want to lose you either. To be honest with you, I have grown very close to you. I would like to keep seeing you, if you want. I'm also hoping Beth can come visit us often."

Jamie hugged him tightly.

"Jason, I feel the same way about you. I don't want to lose you either, and I absolutely want to keep seeing you!"

Jason kissed the tears from her cheeks. He could taste the salt on his lips. Jason touched his lips to Jamie's and gave her a lingering kiss. Jamie moaned in his mouth. Their kiss became more intense. His hand move up under her top, and cupped one of her breasts. His thumb rubbed over the nipple. His cock stiffened in his underwear.

He whispered, "I want you, Jamie."

Jamie lifted her T-shirt over her head. She took Jason's hand and led him to Beth's room. Beth didn't hear them enter, and was slightly startled when they both wrapped their arms around her. Both Jamie and Jason began kissing and fondling her. It didn't take long before Beth responded in kind. She rubbed her uncle Jason's cock through his underwear while she felt Jamie rubbing over her pussy through her panties.

All three of them took a moment to discard whatever clothes they had left. They made their way to the bed where they all snuggled up together. Jason had a girl in each arm. His cock was standing at attention. Beth began stroking him while Jamie rubbed his balls. A deep growl escaped Jason as he reveled in their touches.

Jamie got to her knees, and kissed her way down Jason's chest. She stopped to lightly bite his nipples before continuing down over his belly, and finally to his cock. She loved the way it felt against her face. Just as Jamie began to lick over the head and down the shaft, Beth kissed her uncle passionately. Their tongues wove around each other. At that moment, Jamie took Jason hungrily in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down over his shaft. She could feel his cock pulsating against her tongue. When she tasted pre-cum seeping from the tip, she pulled away. She wanted to tease him just a bit. Holding his cock out of the way, Jamie moved to suck and lick at his balls. She gently sucked them between her lips, one at a time.

As Jamie was paying attention to Jason's cock, Beth straddled over his head and lowered her pussy to his mouth. Her hands gripped the top of the headboard to steady herself. Jason lifted his head slightly and was able to slide his tongue along his niece's labia. His hands were holding her ass. The taste and scent of her caused his already hard cock to stiffen even more.

Jamie moved up to straddle over Jason's cock. With one hand on the shaft, she rubbed the tip up and down her slit and against her clit. Her wetness was glistening on the head of his cock. Even though she loved the feeling of it sliding between her lips, she really needed him inside her. She raised herself slightly to position him at her entrance and then lowered herself slowly. She felt him stretch her as she took more of him inside. Finally, she was full of cock. Her hands moved to Beth's shoulders as she undulated her hips forward and back in a steady rhythm.

Beth was getting the tongue fucking of her life. She felt her uncle's hands on her ass and then, his finger pressing into her little rose bud as his tongue worked feverishly on her clit. She gasped as his finger slid up to the first knuckle in her ass. She wasn't going to last much longer.

Jason was close too. It was difficult to concentrate on Beth's pussy while Jamie was riding him. His tongue poked and prodded against Beth's clit. He began to finger fuck her ass at the same time. He felt Beth begin to quiver over him, just before she unleashed a primal scream as she climaxed hard. She pressed down enough that it was a little hard to breathe, but it also had the effect of allowing his tongue to give her a few last hard licks, causing her to spasm. His face and chin were soaked with her juices.

When Jamie heard Beth scream out in pleasure, she lost all control. Her hips began to crash down on Jason's rock-solid cock. She leaned back over Jason's legs, and when she did that, Jason started thrusting up hard into her. His cock acted like a piston, ramming in deep. He was hitting her g-spot. Jamie's pouts of pleasure started quietly, but grew in intensity with each thrust.

Arkona2022
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Arkona2022

Beth moved away from Jason and back to Jamie. The expression on Jamie's face was that of a woman in the throws of ecstasy. Beth kissed her passionately as her fingers rubbed over Jamie's pussy. She felt her uncle's cock sliding rapidly in and out of Jamie.

All of this attention pushed Jamie over the edge into the abyss of a tremendous orgasm. Every muscle in her body tightened as she shuddered uncontrollably. The walls of her pussy clamped down around Jason's cock like a vice. She felt Jason release spurt after spurt of warmth deep inside her.

Beth's fingers were covered with a mix of Jamie and Jason's love. She covered her lips with that love, and leaned to kiss her uncle Jason, giving him a taste.

Beth spoke quietly, "I'm going to miss this, uncle Jason. I had so much fun with you and Jamie. It's hard to see this end."

"It's not the end Beth," said Jason, "I'm going to talk to your mother about letting you come to visit as often as you want."

All three of them held each other in a loving embrace.

Jamie finally broke the spell, "Beth, how about I help you finish packing?"

"I would like that," grinned Beth.

Jason took the hint, and left to go about his evening.

Once they were alone, Beth asked, "Are you and uncle Jason going to keep seeing each other?"

"Beth, I think I'm falling in love with Jason. I'm pretty sure he's feeling the same way. We just haven't said the words yet, but I can feel it."

Beth was elated, "That makes me so happy! He needs someone to be with and take care of him. I'm so glad it's you."

------------

Jason was sitting out by the pool. He had the patio furnace lit, and we was enjoying a glass of wine while watching the flames dance. Jamie came out and sat beside him.

"Where's Beth?" asked Jason.

"She's exhausted. After we got her things packed up, she just climbed into bed and fell asleep."

They spent quite a while talking. Once the flames died down, Jason suggested they call it a night."

Jason asked, "Are you going to climb in with Beth or come to bed with me?"

Jamie smiled, "I'm joining you. As much as I love Beth, I'm not 'in love' with her."

Jason stopped and looked at Jamie. Once she realized what she said, she was a little flustered. She wasn't quite sure where to go from there.

Jason took her hand, and they walked to the bedroom together. After undressing her, he laid her down on the bed. She looked up at him as he quickly removed his clothes. She reached for him, pulling him into bed. 

Jason moved over her. At first, he paid attention to her perfect nipples. He loved the way they felt between his lips. They were large enough that he could easily clamp around them with his lips, while at the same time, flick them with his tongue. Jamie loved having them sucked like that.

Jason moved up to straddle her, sliding his cock between her breasts. His hands pressed them together, adding some friction as he slid between them. His balls dragged across her skin from her stomach up to her breasts and back down. Each time he got close to Jamie's mouth, she licked the tip. Soon, she tasted some pre cum on her tongue.

As good as this felt, Jason really wanted something else. He moved down between her legs, and lifted them straight up in the air. He rested her calves on his broad shoulders. Her pussy was there for the taking. He could see how wet she already was. He positioned his cock, and her pussy accepted it without much resistance. With one hand gripping each ankle, he drove into her hard. At this angle, his cock was pressing against the front wall of her vagina, hitting that special spot.

Jamie gasped, "Don't stop Jason, that feels so good. Fuck me hard, baby."

Jason had no intention of stopping. He increased his pace and the intensity of each thrust. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth with  the rhythm. She reached down with one hand. Her fingers rubbed over her clit in circles. She became lost in the moment. The walls in her pussy tightened down, and she lifted her ass off the bed as she cried out.

Jason loved seeing Jamie climax so hard. His final thrusts into her tight pussy were delicious. He unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside her. He slowed his strokes down, and eventually had to stop when his cock became too sensitive. They were both spent, both physically and emotionally, and collapsed into a deep slumber.

---------

Heather's flight landed early in the morning. Her Uber got her to Jason's house before 8:00. She didn't call because she didn't want to disturb anyone. She let herself in through the garage door, found the coffee maker and started a pot. On her way to the bathroom, she went by Jason's room. By reflex, she glanced in. Her brother was asleep on his back, and snuggled up next to him was a naked girl with a mass of blonde hair draped over his chest.

Heather stormed into the room, "JASON, how could you! You bastard, if you wanted to fuck a family member, maybe you should have started with me and not your little niece!"

Jason and Jamie were suddenly awake. Jamie turned to look at the source of the disturbance. She saw a very attractive woman, with a very confused look on her face.

Jason finally spoke, "Hi sis, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Jamie. Jamie, this is my sister Heather."

Beth appeared in the doorway behind Heather. "Mom?"

Heather was totally confused and embarrassed. On her way out of the room, she apologized over and over, "I'm so sorry. When I saw all that blonde hair, I thought... I'm not even going to finish that sentence. Coffee is on when you're ready."

Once the door was shut, Jamie turned to Jason and asked, "Am I your girlfriend now?"

Jason wondered how he should answer that question.

Finally, he replied, "I have never ever used the 'L' word in any relationship. I don't take saying that lightly, but Jamie, I love you. I'm sure of it. I want you in my life."

Jamie threw her arms around Jason. "I love you too. We better get dressed and go get some coffee. This is starting out to be an interesting day."
 

 

 

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments