Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Friends - Part 2

"I found out where my friend learned his skills."

67
13 Comments 13
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

After our first sexual encounter, Jeff and I didn't talk for a few weeks. The awkwardness didn't prevent me from masturbating while thinking of cumming in his mouth, though. Or fingering my ass, imagining it was his dick. Eventually, he called and asked me to come hang out, and I had no excuses left.

I knocked on the door with apprehension, and Jeff answered in shorts with no shirt on. His shorts seemed to be pretty tight, and I couldn't help trying to sneak a peek at his package. We went in the den and played video games for a bit, but soon got bored. After a bit of nervous chatting, he suggested we go for a swim.

I didn't have any swim shorts, so we went to his room to grab an extra pair. Jeff handed me some and looked me in the eyes as he pulled his shorts down to change. His cock was half hard already, and I couldn't help staring, frozen in place. His mom called up and said she had to go out for a while and would be back in two hours.

"Looks like it's just us; my dad's out for the day, too., he said, his cock hardening further.

"Looks like it," I mumbled, my eyes drawn to his dick.

Jeff took his dick in his hand and stroked it slowly until it was fully hard. In what seemed like slow motion, I found myself moving onto my knees in front of him, looking at his cock head. He pushed his hips forward just a bit, and I opened my lips to accept his head into my mouth. It was spongy and hot and tasted good. I worked it in my mouth a little and licked around the head.

"Oh, god, that's even better than I expected, he moaned. Please keep going."

"Mmmmm, it's so hot and hard. Why did I wait so long to come over again?" I managed to pant out around his cock.

He started fucking my mouth deeper and faster. I kept up suction, working my tongue along his shaft, my hands squeezing his firm ass cheeks.

I moved one hand to cup his nicely sized balls and slid a finger into his asshole with the other. I felt his ass tense up on my finger as he lost control and shot his load in my mouth with no warning. It tasted so good, but I couldn't keep up, and it ran out of my mouth and onto my chest. When he was done, he pulled me up and licked all the cum off my face and chest. He kissed me after, and I could taste his seed on his lips, making me crazy with lust.

He sat me on the bed and pulled down my shorts to return the favour. He sucked my cock in all the way, deep-throating me. I wondered how he could take it all in.

He sucked my cock like he was possessed. It seemed like it was a minute later I orgasmed into his mouth, dumping spurt after spurt of hot cum past his lips as he held just the head in.

"Holy Shit! I've never come that hard before!" I exclaimed as I fell back on the bed, my cock still hard.

I looked down and pulled him up on the bed, and we began making out. We kissed, and I slipped my tongue in his mouth; I could taste my salty cum. Just a little spicy. My cock was still hard, pushing against his soft penis. We kissed for what seemed like an hour, our hands exploring each other. Eventually, I slid a finger into him again and worked it in. His ass was tight and felt like velvet.

I pushed him away and rolled him over onto his stomach.

"Fuck, I need you right now, my dick is going to explode!" I growled as I lined my cock up to his asshole and pushed it in. It was so tight he grabbed the sheets and braced himself as I pushed in. I fucked him slowly at first, working myself into a rhythm.

He moaned as I slid in and out. "You're so good, please keep fucking me." Jeff sighed.

"God, your ass is so good; I never imagined it could be like this." I replied, "It's so tight and so hot. I want to fuck you all day."

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," Jeff managed to get out between grunts.

I took him at his word and started ramming my cock into his ass as hard and deep as I could. Sweat covered both our bodies. I pulled his shoulders up, arching his back, and his ass tightened on my cock. He turned his head back, and we kissed deeply as I slammed my cock in as deep as I could, holding it there and flooding him with my cum. Rope after rope of hot semen shot in his ass until I collapsed on top of him, exhausted.

We lay not moving for a while, a tangled pile of arms and legs, my cock still in his ass.

MilfClohe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfClohe

"That was incredible, he said. My dad fucks my mom's ass all the time. She loves it." he added.

"They bang a lot?" I asked.

"Every night, just about," he replied.

"Do you watch a lot?"

"Yeah, it turns me on. Do you want to sleep over and watch tonight?"

"Fuck yes, I do!" I exclaimed.

Later on, after we went to bed, we heard the sounds of sex from down the hall. Our cocks were already rock hard as we crept down the hall to spy on his parents. We peeked in the door and could see his mom, naked on the bed, rubbing her big tits, and his dad with his head between her legs. He was naked as well, his well-toned legs and ass on display. He rolled to the side a bit and spread his legs, his fat cock now clearly on display. Oh, God, it was big. It looked like it was 7-8" long, with a cut head. It was thick with a big vein along the length. A large patch of pubes at the base made him look so masculine. I had never seen anything like it.

He kept licking her pussy for what seemed like an hour. She moaned and seemed to have constant orgasms. I wished I could eat her like that.

While we stood there in a trance watching, she looked in our direction. We froze. Jeffs's parents told us to stay where we were, then his dad stood up and pulled her to the edge of the bed and pushed his big dick in her pussy. He fucked her hard and deep. My cock was aching; being caught and forced to watch only made it hotter. His dad stopped and looked at us.

"Take off your pyjamas and get those cocks out, now!"

Yes, sir!" we replied in unison

"Get over here; you're going to learn some things tonight," he ordered.

"Jeff's already had some lessons; now it's your turn. I've seen you looking at my wife and me. Now you're going to learn how to please us."

He grabbed me and pulled me down. I looked up at him as I licked the length of his hard cock, ending with his head. I sucked on his fat cock head and tried to take as much as I could in my mouth. I had never tasted pussy before, but the flavour of Jeff's mom on his dad's cock was amazing. It felt wrong, but so right. I looked over, and Jeff's mom was sucking his cock. Oh, fuck, that is so hot, I thought.

I returned my concentration to his dad's cock, licking and sucking. Taking his balls in my mouth. It was intoxicating being used by my friend's dad. I needed more.

"Please fuck me. Please?" I asked.

His dad looked at me, then pulled me up and bent me over the bed. I felt him lube my ass and felt his huge cock push against my hole. It was so big; it hurt so much when he pushed it in. After letting me get used to it, he fucked me slowly, savouring my tight ass. Pulling almost all the way out, then pushing his entire cock in.

He stopped and pulled out while Jeff'smom slid over and told me to fuck her.

"We both need to fuck you now, so stick your dick in me!" she

I slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy. It felt so good, so wet and warm. While I was revelling in this new sensation, Jeff's dad pushed his cock into me again. Fuck. This was incredible.

I tried to move, but his dad just held me tight and started to fuck my ass, pushing me into his wife. He fucked me harder and faster, over and over. I could barely take anymore.

"I'm cumming, I shouted, Oh god!"

Jeff's dad pounded me even harder as I came, my orgasm causing my ass to grab his cock, making him cum. He slammed his dick in, cumming deep inside.

We lay on the bed and watched as Jeff lay down, and his mom rode his cock. It was so hot I was hard again, and Jeff's dad took me in his mouth. So that's where he learned to suck cock! Holy shit, his dad was good. In a few minutes, I was cumming down his throat while Jeff was blowing his load into his mom.

"This is our family secret, said his Dad. You're welcome to join anytime you want."

"I hope you will," his mom added.

We drifted off to sleep together. I awoke in the morning to Jeff's mom sucking my cock and his dad licking my very sore asshole. Jeff woke up when I started to suck on his cock. After finishing, I showered and headed home. The summer looked to be picking up.

Published 
Written by Curvedcock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments