Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Slutty

"Com back here"

38
7 Comments 7
13.0k Views 13.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

We all do things we regret and hope they don't come back to haunt us.

That is me.

You see, I'm a forty-two-year-old happily married woman to a man that loves me. We have built a good life together over the last twenty years. It's the second marriage for both of us. Neither mine nor my husband's first marriages lasted all that long. Both less than five years. Mine, I was too young, and his wife died.

I spend my days working in the garden and taking care of the house. I'm content for the most part. There is not much I want for.

I am the only mother my stepson Eric has ever known. He was two years old when I married his father. So he calls me mom. Eric is twenty-four and very handsome. With that rough farm boy look.

I'm a busty auburn redhead with thick, bright locks that hang to my lower back. Clear pale skin and a set of fat 36F tits. I measure 42-30-39 and stand 5'7" with bright blue eyes and full lips.

I know it's wrong and I shouldn't have. I didn't plan on anything when I called Eric. I was just needing some extra help.

But, I used every part of my mature body to seduce him.

It was early when Eric arrived. Too early to go to work. There was still a heavy coat of dew on the ground.

We were standing in the kitchen having morning coffee talking when I noticed Eric looking at my fat tits. Well, for whatever reason I decided to capitalize on it and I used them to my advantage.

Right there in the kitchen, I went to my knees and started blowing him.

Eric's cock is about as thick as his father's. But longer. Much longer. I'm saying he is close to ten inches if not ten inches in length. Like I said he is also thick. Just like his father. I can't wrap my fingers around him and make them touch.

From the kitchen, we moved to the living room where I screwed him with everything I had. Every time I would cum on his big cock, I'd climb off him, look him in the eye and suck him clean, letting him know I was giving him the very best pussy I ever gave any man in my life. I did things with Eric I had never done with my husband. I used my fat tits to jack him off till he came on my face, blasting cum everywhere. I even had that shit in my hair. I even gave Eric a rim job and not just once either. Several times. If I was sucking him off, I was gonna lick his asshole.

After we fucked ourselves out on the couch, where he pumped me full of cum, I took him to my bathroom and gave him a shower, where I spent the majority of my time sucking him off. He did fuck me in the shower. But, once I nutted. Pulled off his cock and went to blowing again. I loved the taste of my pussy on his dick.

After our shower, I took Eric to my martial bed.

The vulgarity of fucking another man in my martial bed was overwhelming. I almost came just at the sight of Eric climbing up on my bed. I pushed Eric up on my bed, rolled him to his hands and knees and sucked his big cock, balls, and licked his sexy asshole.
Which, by the way, I tongue-fucked his asshole. That's right. I jacked his big cock as I pushed my tongue inside the rubbery ring of his asshole and wiggled it around.

Mira_Mermaiyds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaiyds

"Come back here." I giggled as I stood at the end of the bed. "Mommy wants to lick that sexy asshole and suck them big nuts." I smiled lewdly at Eric.

Then I let him have the only virgin hole I had left. My asshole. Up until then, it had always been off-limits.

"Your slut mommy wants that big prick in her fat ass." I moaned to Eric lustfully as I climbed up on the bed wiggling my tushy.

I begged and pleaded for Eric to fuck my mommy asshole hard like a needy slut as Eric held two locks of my hair like reins and rammed my plump ass with his powerful cock as I sprayed pussy juice everywhere.

Eric fucked me like a wild banshee, giving me no relief. Once he got his big cock in my asshole balls deep, he fucked me with everything he had. It was hard and rough. With a lot of foul language and dirty talk. I just kept begging him for more. I never knew getting fucked in the ass would feel so good and I wanted all the dick he was gonna give.

I didn't have much left when Eric finished me off.

Eric laid on top of me holding me tight, with one arm wrapped around my belly and one around my neck, shoving his entire length into my plump asshole with a desperate need as he blasted off, filling my guts with his cum as I quivered and shook in ecstasy underneath him.

Exhausted I lazily sucked Eric clean, making sure not to leave a drop of cum behind. That was the most erotic and nasty thing I had ever done in my life and I looked Eric directly in the eye the entire time.

It was the best pussy I ever gave any man in my life. I'm not sure why I did it and the worst part about it was the entire time Eric kept calling me mommy or slut mommy and I fed off of it wanting more and getting nastier.

Eric gave me a soft passionate kiss before he left making me want to fuck him again. And I would have. But, I had to get the house aired out and cleaned up before his father came home.

My bed was a wreck with a giant wet cum spot in the middle.

That was almost a month ago and I hadn't heard from Eric since then. I was scared I had fucked up in a bad way.

Then Eric called to my relief.

"Mom, you and dad gonna be home this even?" He asked. Instantly I was relieved and answered yes right away.

I could hardly wait to see him. I missed him and not in a sexual way either. I just wanted to see my son.

I don't know why. But, when Eric showed up with Blanche, I got a little jealous of her.

As I laid in bed that night, I thought back to Eric laying underneath me in the middle of my bed as I rode his big dick anal style, spraying pussy juice all over his chest as I looked him in the eye with a lustful need.

Will I fuck Eric again? I don't think so. I should have never done it the first time. Did I enjoy it? Very much. Do I let my husband fuck me in the ass? Most definitely not.

Time is only going to tell on somethings. But, I will say this. I wouldn't mind sucking Eric's dick again while he fistfucked me. I really liked that.

 

 

Published 
Written by farmboy74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments