Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Daddy’s Maid

"Daughter devises a plan to make her father happy."

214
29 Comments 29
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Eighteen-year-old Liz overheard her mom and dad talking in the other room, “I’m so tired of cleaning up after you and Liz,” her mom said, “This is why I’m always too exhausted to have sex with you! I swear I should just hire a maid!”

Her mom then stormed out of the house and her dad’s phone rang.

“Hello?” Peter answered as Liz listened from around the corner.

“Hey, Joe. How’s it going?”

“I’ve been better,” Peter continued, “You won’t believe what Susan just told me. She told me she was going to hire a maid to clean the house.”

“She doesn’t do anything else around here. The least she could do is keep the house clean.”

Peter laughed loudly at something Joe had said.

“Maybe you’re right, I shouldn’t fight it. I could just see it now. A hot little maid running around the house in one of those cute maid outfits. I’d let her clean my cock. At least then I’d be getting some.”

“Okay, have a good one, Joe. I’ll talk to you later."

Liz couldn’t believe the way her mom treated her dad. She couldn’t understand it. And it didn’t help that she thought her dad was the best-looking man she knew.

Liz retreated back to her room and thought about what she’d heard. She wanted to make her dad happy and devised a plan right then.

She opened her laptop and ordered something online, “Next day delivery,” the website promised.

That night at dinner, there was an awkward silence until Susan finally broke it, “I’ll be spending the day at the spa tomorrow. I need to relieve some tension.”

That was just fine with Peter, and he didn't argue. He was happy to spend a little time away from his wife for the day.

Liz grinned from ear to ear. ‘The timing couldn't be more perfect,’ she thought to herself.

As bedtime approached, Liz changed into her cute little pajamas. She admired herself in the mirror. After turning seventeen, her body had developed into that of a woman. Her breasts enlarged and her ass filled out nicely.

Just then there was a knock at the door. “Come in,” she said.

Her father opened the door and did a double take when he saw Liz in her pajamas.

She wore a thin top with no bra that accentuated her womanly curves. Her bottoms were a pair of boy shorts that the bottom of her ass cheeks peeked out from underneath.

“I’m s-sorry to disturb you,” Peter stuttered.

“It’s okay.” Liz smiled as she turned to face him.

“I just wanted to say good night before heading to bed.”

Liz passed through the room towards Peter and stretched her arms out wide as she cleared the distance.

Peter opened his arms and Liz cradled into them.

“Good night,” she said cheerfully.

Her breast pressed into Peter’s chest and her nipples began to harden.

“I guess it’s just the two of us tomorrow,” Peter said, “Unless you have plans.”

“I do have plans,” Liz said.

“Oh,” Peter responded, sounding disappointed.

“I plan to spend the day with you!”

“Oh!” Peter said, sounding cheerful now.

“I might even have a little surprise for you.“

“A surprise? What is it?”

“It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, silly.”

Liz then reached up on her tippy-toes and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek, “Good night. Sweet dreams.”

Peter took a step back and noticed her hard nipples pushing out the fabric of her top, “Sweet dreams,” he said as he turned and left Liz’s room, closing the door behind him.

Peter was hornier than ever now and hoped he could talk his wife into sex tonight. When he entered their bedroom, he found Susan fast asleep.

Peter swore under his breath and crawled into bed. His cock was begging for attention but he ignored it and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, he awoke to find Susan was already gone.

Peter took his morning shower and then headed to the kitchen for breakfast and some coffee. As he passed by Liz’s room, he was slightly disappointed to see her door still closed and assumed she was still sleeping.

Peter sat on the couch and sipped his morning coffee. He was suddenly surprised when he heard the doorbell. He was just about to get up when something else surprised him. He heard Liz’s door fling open and heard her rushing to the front door.

He watched his stepdaughter open the door, still in her pajamas, and then she bent over and picked up a shipping box from the porch.

Peter stared at Liz’s ass as her shorts slid up while she bent over. Just then, Liz spun around and saw Peter looking at her. He turned beet red as he felt he had been caught and thought Liz could read his dirty thoughts.

Liz was holding a medium-sized box. “What’s that?” Peter asked.

“It’s a surprise.” Liz chuckled and ran back to her room.

Liz threw the package on the bed and ripped it open. She pulled the maid outfit out of the box and held it against her body.

“This is perfect and should do the trick nicely.”

Liz stripped out of her pajamas. She stood naked in her room for a moment and ran her hands up her body, over her breasts, and to her nipples. Her touch caused them to turn hard instantly. Then she ran her hands back down her body and found their way to her pussy.

Liz’s pussy was hot and wet in anticipation of what was about to come. She gave her pussy a few strokes, eliciting a small moan.

She had to force herself to stop, ‘Not yet,’ she thought to herself.

Liz lifted the French maid outfit and held it in front of her body as she looked at herself in the mirror, ‘It’s perfect.’

She then sat on her bed and slipped her legs into the small black dress. It was a size too small but she managed to pull it up over her hips and ass. Then she squeezed her breasts into the top and zipped it shut.

“Now for the finishing touches,” Liz said as she grabbed the apron, wrapped it around her waist, and tied it behind her back and up around her neck. Then she grabbed the last item out of the box, a feather duster.

She took one last look in the mirror and was pleased with the results. Then she approached her door and grabbed the handle.

Before she could turn the knob, she froze. Her body wouldn't move. Doubts ran through her mind. Liz slowed her breathing, took a deep breath, and held it.

‘You got this. You are doing this for your Daddy. He deserves this.’

Liz exhaled and turned the doorknob slowly. As she pulled her door open she could hear the sound of the TV radiating through the house.

She stepped through her doorway and attempted to get into character. Liz started using the feather duster on the shelves and railings as she slowly approached the room her father was in.

Her heart was beating so hard, she swore it could be heard over the sounds of the television. Liz began to hum to herself in an attempt to calm her nerves.

Liz rounded the corner and spotted her father sitting on the couch. He was too engrossed in the television to notice her.

Slowly, Liz made her way around the back of the couch and started dusting a table that rested against the wall. Her back was to her father and out of her vision now.

Her confidence had grown as she dusted the table. She took a small step backward and leaned over further to reach the table.

‘It’s now or never,’ Liz thought to herself as she started humming loudly while dusting the table.

“Is that you, sweetie?” Peter asked, not bothering to turn around.

“Yes, Daddy,” Liz said sweetly and returned to humming.

“What are you doing back there?”

“I'm dusting, Daddy.”

“Dusting?” Peter questioned aloud.

Liz could hear the couch creaking as Peter shifted his body to look behind him.

“Why are you dust…” Peter stopped his question short when he laid eyes on his daughter.

The first thing Peter noticed was Liz’s bare ass, clearly visible in her short maid uniform. Then he noticed the uniform.

“What are you doing?” he chuckled, trying not to think about his daughter's cute ass on display in front of him, “Is this some kind of joke?”

“No, Daddy. This is your surprise,” Liz answered as she looked over her shoulder back at her father.

She continued to stay bent over as she locked eyes with her father. However, Peter was having a hard time keeping eye contact with Liz as they kept darting back to her round behind.

Liz noticed and smiled at the effect she was having on her father. What she couldn't see, though, was the effect she was having on his cock. Peter’s cock began to grow in his pants, no matter how much he willed it not to.

“But, why?” Peter finally asked.

“Because I wanted to help you. I heard you and Mom arguing yesterday, so I thought that I would do what I could to help you.”

“But why the outfit?”

“It's just for fun. I figured if I was going to become Daddy’s maid, I should look the part too. Do you like it?”

“Umm, yes. You actually look very cute in it, but…”

“But what, Daddy?”

“But,” the word bounced in his head as he looked at her butt again, “don't you think it's a little small?”

“The unfortunate perils of online shopping,” Liz giggled.

Liz noticed her dad looking at her ass again but only brief glances so as not to upset his daughter. Liz decided to let him enjoy the view as long as he wanted, so she turned her head back around and started humming again as she moved the duster across the table.

Peter did exactly what Liz had hoped for and locked his eyes on her ass and took in every detail. Liz leaned a little further forward and that is when Peter discovered a new detail. Liz wasn't wearing any panties.

Peter could just make out the view of Liz’s pussy wedged between her sexy thighs. His cock grew even harder.

Clearing his throat, Peter spoke again, “I think the table is clean now.”

“Oh, I guess it is,” Liz said as she straightened back up.

Peter was slightly relieved that his daughter's pussy was no longer in view, but he was also slightly disappointed.

Liz slowly turned around and faced her father. Peter’s eyes widened when he saw this new view. Liz’s tits were spilling out of the sides and top of her maid's outfit. It was obviously too small for fully developed breasts such as Liz’s.

Peter swallowed hard and tried to wipe the stunned look off his face as his daughter just smiled at him.

Liz slowly made her way toward her father and walked around the couch to stand in front of him. Peter never took his eyes off of her.

“What should I clean next, Daddy?”

“Umm, there is a lot of dust around the television, if you want to dust that next.”

“Right away, sir! It would be my pleasure,” Liz said, putting emphasis on the word pleasure.

Liz turned and faced the TV. She dusted the television screen in a left and right motion, causing her ass to sway back and forth.

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

Peter was taking in every second of it as his cock grew in his tightening pants. Without even thinking, Peter reached down to adjust his cock into a more comfortable position.

It was at that exact moment that Liz looked over her shoulder and saw her father adjust himself. She smiled inwardly and went back to the task at hand.

The television was now clean but the shelves below it were full of dust. Liz bent over so she could clean them, giving her father an up-close view of her ass and pussy.

Liz was so excited to show off her body like this to her father. Her pussy was inflamed and soaking wet. At one point, she could have sworn that she felt a trickle drip down her inner thigh, sending a shiver down her spine.

“I'm almost done here, Daddy,” Liz said, making sure he knew to get one last eyeful before she stood again.

“Start thinking about what you would like me to clean next,” Liz said as she dusted a little harder and swayed her ass a little faster.

“Hmm,” Peter thought aloud, but it came out more like a moan.

Liz then stood up and faced her father again, “Did you think of something?” she asked as her eyes traveled down Peter’s body and landed on the enormous bulge that jutted out from between his legs.

“I think we should talk,” Peter said, trying to sound calm and authoritative. “Come sit down.”

Liz had a tendency to sit on her father's lap when they sat on the couch together and chatted. She approached him, looking at his lap.

When Peter realized where she was heading, he turned his body away from her, relaying the message to sit elsewhere without verbally saying it.

Liz was a little disappointed but understood his predicament. Instead of sitting on his lap, she sat on the arm of the couch. She left one foot on the ground and the other on the cushion of the couch.

“What is it, Daddy?”

“While I truly appreciate what you are doing, I just don't think it's appropriate. I mean, what would your mother say if she saw you like this?”

“I'm not doing this for her. I'm doing it for you. I promise I won't wear it in front of her. Only in front of you.”

“That makes sense, but I'm not sure you should wear it in front of me either.”

Liz’s face turned into a frown, “Okay, Daddy. I was just trying to make you happy. I'll take it off.”

Liz then reached up to her shoulder and started pulling the strap of her dress down, threatening to expose her left breast.

“What are you doing? Stop!”

Liz froze, “What? I thought you wanted me to take it off.”

Peter fumbled for a minute. His brain battled over what he wanted. Liz could see the torment on his face.

“No, no. It's fine, you can keep it on as long as you change before your mother gets home.”

“Thank you, Daddy!” Liz swung her hips around on the arm of the couch, bringing her other foot up to rest on the cushion and then leaned forward and gave her father a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

Peter hugged and kissed her back before Liz sat back up. That is when Peter noticed that he could see right up her skirt and her pussy was staring right back at him. He could see it glistening and knew that his daughter was just as aroused as he was.

Without taking his eyes off of it, he asked, “Can I ask you a question, honey?”

“Go for it,” Liz said.

As Peter looked at his daughter’s pussy and heard the words ‘go for it,’ he thought his daughter was giving him permission to plunge his face between her legs, but then realized she was just answering his question.

“Why aren't you wearing any panties?”

“Oh!” Liz giggled uncomfortably as she thought about how to respond.

Liz looked down to her lap and spread her legs slightly as if to confirm that she wasn't wearing any.

“I guess I just got so excited about wearing the maid uniform that I forgot to put any on.”

“I see,” Peter said as he watched his daughter's legs spread wider.

“Can I make a confession?” Liz asked.

Peter finally broke from the trance of Liz’s tight slit and looked up at her, past her perky tits that seem to be even more exposed now, and searched his daughter's facial expression for some clue of what she was about to confess.

“You know how I said that I overheard your argument with Mom?”

“Yes.”

“And you know that I love you very much.”

"Yes. I love you too, sweetheart.”

“Well, when I heard that you and Mom are not having sex, that upset me. You deserve to be happy. You do so much for us, you deserve better.”

“Thank you, honey. But it's not something you need to worry about. There is nothing you can do to change that.”

“Maybe there is,” Liz said.

“Is that why you are cleaning the house? So your mom will be happy and have sex with me?”

“Not exactly.”

“Then what?”

“I think I should get back to cleaning now,” said Liz.

“Okay,” Peter replied, still just as confused as before.

He waited for Liz to get up but she didn't move, until she started to lean forward. Peter thought she was going in for a hug when he felt a sensation on his hard cock.

Peter looked down and saw that Liz was using the feather duster on his crotch.

“Mmm, what are you doing?” he asked.

“I'm cleaning,” Liz said cheerfully.

“But why there, ohh,” Peter tried to speak through the pleasure.

“Because I want to make you happy.”

“You do, sweetheart. You do. Mmm.”

Peter knew this was wrong and he knew he should stop it but it felt too good. Peter was the only person to play with his cock in a long time.

Instead of stopping his daughter from her actions, he simply turned his head back to between her legs and imagined his tongue buried deep inside her pussy.

“It's so big and your pants look so tight, Daddy. Doesn't it hurt?”

“Mmm, a little, but…”

Before he could finish his sentence, Liz had already unzipped his fly and reached inside.

Her hand then emerged with his cock in her hand, “Daddy! It looks like I'm not the only one not wearing any underwear.”

“I guess I can't fault you then, can I?”

Liz started rubbing his cock with the duster.

“Mmm, that feels good but you should stop.”

“Why, Daddy? Oh, I see. Because the duster is full of dust. I'm sorry. I'll clean it off for you.”

Liz climbed off the couch and knelt between her father's legs, dropping the duster in the process.

She then leaned over his cock and let spit drip down onto the head and shaft. Liz gripped his cock and started stoking it up and down.

“Getting it nice and clean, right?”

“Mmm hmm,” he agreed.

“It’s not getting clean,” Liz said as her hand stroked up and down, “Maybe if I…”

Liz stuck out her tongue and ran...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HoldMyQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments