Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Balling My Sister

"His sister just became legal."

6
0 Comments 0
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
At her “sweet 16” birthday party my sister’s friends got together and gave her this very realistic dildo. I mean it’s realistic if you think there are some foot-long cocks out there. The thing is huge and pink, curved like a banana and made of stuff that really feels like skin. And it has a big set of balls in a wrinkled sack as a kind of handle, a suction cup and a head that looks like a helmet. I found where she hid it two days after the party.

Now my sister is a very pretty girl, and she has lots of eager boy friends but, as far as I know, she’s never done it. I mean, she had never done it before I popped her cherry and made her my cumslut and then started sharing her with my buddies. You know how it is, right?

In case you’re interested, I’ll tell you how I did it, drug free too. I mean with a little X, it would have been easy. I even use some on her once in a while when I take her to a gangbang or some sort of special event. I’ve got her eager for my big cock, but sometimes she doesn’t like being shared or rented out. But if she wants what she needs, she does what I tell her and does it well.

My sister, her name in Morgan, she is almost two years younger than I am, and a real fox. Her bra is size 36C and her jeans are 18x35. That means her legs are almost a yard long. She’s a blonde, a natural strawberry blonde with long hair and a real pretty face, like a model or Playgirl only she has a pug nose and a few freckles. And she loves to fuck, now she does.

So the Saturday after her birthday when the folks went out shopping, I hurried up to her room, didn’t bother to knock and found her lying on her bed licking the head of this monster dildo. She wasn’t exactly naked since she wears an old high school t-shirt for a nightgown.

She squealed and yelled at me to get out. I laughed. “You like that stupid thing?” I asked, pulling my shirt over my head and then shedding my shorts and boxers. “I’ve got one that's even better, and it’s hot and spurts cream.”

She glanced at me and screamed and threw the big dildo at me. I caught it and held it down next to my rearing girl pleaser. “Look, mine’s just as fat. It’s not curved like this toy, but I’ve never had an unsatisfied customer.”

She rolled off her bed and cowered in the corner, never taking her eyes off my jumping spear that was now bubbling out lube. She was shaking her head and making funny noises, saying, “Please, Billy, no, don’t, you can’t, that’s awful. It’s too big.’” A whole string of things like that.

I smiled as I pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Damn, what a body, and her hair was so pale it looked like she didn’t have any between her legs. I suppose, thinking back, she had shaved it in the summer to wear those tiny bikinis.

I reached out and tweaked one of her small, pink nipples and then pulled her to me and captured her mouth with mine as we crushed my rigid cock between our eager bodies. It was almost up to her boobs.

We were just about the same size, five-ten, one-forty or so, but I was stronger and better muscled, and I had enjoyed a lot more experience, sexual experience, than she had. By the time I pronged my sister and enslaved her, I had humped dozens of girls and women. I never counted them. It was just find, feel, fuck and forget.

One of my lawn cutting customers had seduced me the summer before last, and I had given her such pleasure since even then my cock was big and revived in minutes after ejaculation, that she told her friends and pretty soon I was bonking a woman a week, sometimes two.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

And getting paid for it too.

That led to me doing some of their kids and then that led to my reputation preceding me in high school. I just about had girls lined up and taking a number. And, of course, sex takes practice and the more you do it, the better you get. I was good and generally could go for twenty or thirty minutes including at least one climax before I needed a break. It got so I could actually ignore the first ejaculation, thinking of it as making the next one easier. That left most girls satisfied.

So I kissed my luscious sister and kneaded her buttocks and mashed her breasts to my chest and then I tongued her and finger fucked her and in a couple of minutes she was down on her knees with my glans in her mouth, sucking and tonguing like a pro.

I think maybe she had done that before, but she had never taken one down her gullet. You should have seen her eyes when I pulled her face right to my groin. Her convulsing throat felt great on my shaft.

After I ejaculated in her mouth, I helped her to her feet and pushed her back into bed. She was still whimpering when I mounted her from behind and eased my ram into her unsullied labia. I played in her entrance for a while, until she was well lubricated and blubbering, I then I gave it to her, the whole long, hard, throbbing thing, tearing right thought that membrane and ripping her open, spreading her flesh and enjoying myself as I battered her spongy cervix and ignored her sobs and cries.

I had already done a few virgins, but my sister was the best one yet. She shuddered and recoiled under me, sobbing, tears in her eyes, and then she wrapped me in her long legs, and we fucked and fucked and fucked, both of us grunting and gasping.

After a few minutes of full bore humping, she looked up at me, licked her lips and sighed, “Don’t come in me.”

“Damn,” I said as I felt my lava flowing, “I hope you’re not fertile.” I exploded in her, at least a half-dozen times and rutted until my spew was being pumped out of her folds. Then I pulled it out and flopped down beside her.

“That was a good one,” I said, patting her soft belly.

“Bastard,” she sobbed. “All you had to do was ask. They’ve told me all about you at school.”

It took me a few minutes to get my breath and then I started stroking her slit and when I was sure she was ready, rolled atop her and took her missionary, pushing her knees back and getting her legs up. Our second coupling only took ten minutes or so, but by the time I was done she was begging for more.

I lay back, well satisfied, and she crawled down, sniffing and sobbing and licked my limp cock and then sucked the sore head into her sweet mouth. I praised her and patted her back as she sucked and licked my balls and after a bit, it got hard again, and she sat back on her haunches, shook back her pale hair and then swung a leg across my body and mounted my rigid horn, facing me. I watched the fat thing penetrate her young body inch by inch and then she leaned forward so I could play with her tits while she fucked me. When she came, she actually screamed and went rigid, and I rolled her to her back and finished her off, coming for the third time in about an hour. A real good start in our relationship.

That night, long after everyone was in bed, she came very quietly into my room, and crawled in bed with me. We’ve been sleeping together ever since, every chance we get. She's still the best lay in town, although by now she is well used after a full year of steady romping. She loves it.

She convinced our mother to get her on the pill and a couple of weeks after that, I talked her into giving my best friend a blowjob.

Published 
Written by realoldbill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors