Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Girls Gone Wild

"Rose and her sister Sonya make men out of Rose's two stepsons"

11
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

“Sonya, we need your help,” Oskar made puppy eyes.

“Help us seduce our mom,” Ben was desperate. “We wanna drag her to bed and fuck the brains out of her. We think about it every day and night.”

“Please help us.”

“Well...” Sonya was barely surprised hearing this.

All three of them looked at Rose who was like a half-naked petite goddess wearing only a yellow bikini and mirror-shades. Ocean waves gently caressed the elegant curves of her figure, her long irresistible legs, and her perfectly shaped hips, while her warm innocent smile could easily disarm anyone who had eyes. It was hard to believe that this gorgeous blonde was forty years old.

“I’m afraid,” continued Sonya, “I’ll be jealous if you sleep with her. I don’t want to share you guys with anyone. On the other hand, she’s my sister. I love her so much. I’d share my husband with her if I had one. So… All right, I’ll see what I can do. I’ll talk to her. And you boys stay sharp.”

“Thank God, Sonya,” Ben was super excited. “You’re our savior!”

It was Rose’s idea to spend a weekend in an isolated house near the ocean since she was determined to escape the big city bustle so she could spend more time with her eighteen-year-old twin stepsons before they go to college. Something in her eyes sparkled every time she glanced at Oskar and Ben and their tanned muscular bodies. Hopefully, her mirror-shades allowed her to do that whenever she pleased – and the parts that she saw fed her restless imagination wildly. 

The house that they stayed in was the property of Rose’s younger sister Sonya – a brunette in her mid-thirties with radiant gray eyes and a charming personality. Sonya was lying on a sun lounger with a towel hugged around her naked body. Her obsession with her looks and physical shape gained her the nickname “the gym queen”. Over the years, Sonya had made her body look like a piece of art perfected through physical exercise and various diets. No wonder that men flocked around her like bees around honey and Rose’s sons were no exception. It was Sonya who helped the boys lose their virginity a couple of years ago. Since then, Oskar and Ben swore allegiance to their gym queen with a promise to worship every inch of her hot body. 

Passing her boys who were sitting in the sand near Sonya’s sun lounger, Rose smiled once again and blew them a kiss. She headed towards the front door right away, leaving the trail of exciting mystery behind her. The restless ocean and the hot sand were the only witnesses of the upcoming hurricane of lust that was about to take over the house.

As part of an open relationship with her husband, Rose, also known as “dirty talk angel”, was a very sexually active woman who had a date with a new guy at least once a week. Some might even describe her as a slut, though her angelic elegant looks could fool anyone. Anyone but Oskar and Ben who simply knew too much about her mysterious, so to say, escapades. As well as her boundless appetites. 

At the age of fourteen, Oskar and Ben witnessed Rose’s coming home after a sex party. She was so exhausted she could barely stand on her legs, therefore, she was forced to ask the boys to help her undress so she could take shower and go to bed. That day their traditional love for their stepmom all of a sudden turned into something darker and carnal, something they couldn’t control. Both brothers couldn’t unsee what their eyes have seen – and their eyes have seen a lot, too much, actually. The way Rose looked at her teenage stepsons. The way her voice sounded. And the way she exposed her sexy body. She was seductive as hell. Was it her intention? Anyway, it was the day that changed their mom-and-son relations forever.

 

Around midnight, the boys decided to start spying on the sisters. Spying was just a first step in the dark world of their subconscious desires. Ben and Oskar weren’t innocent children anymore, their young and muscular organisms longed for a sexy female body, and in the eyes of the boys, Rose and Sonya were their perfect preys.

The door to Sonya’s bedroom was slightly opened. It was like the sisters were teasing Oskar and Ben. Inviting them. In the room that was lit with only a bunch of candles, each of the sisters was sitting on a pillow in a riding position slowly moving their hips back and forth – both looked like identical barbie dolls wearing only white panties and white tank tops, and their innocent conversation, combined with sudden bursts of girlish laughter, was a good sign. However, the boys were desperate. And the pinnacle of their desperation was their hard aching cocks.

“Come on in, boys,” Sonya suddenly said.

The boys took the invitation as a blessing and stormed in right away slowly approaching the bed.

“I was just telling your mom about a little affair I had with both of you a couple of years ago,” she winked.

“And what did you do?” Rose asked her sister while gazing with her beautiful blue eyes at her naked boys.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

Sonya leaned closer to Rose and whispered in her ear, “Double penetration.”

“You naughty boys,” Rose blushed like never before. 

Both brothers sat on the edge of the bed so they could be closer to the sisters.

“Yeah, we can do that again,” with a sassy tone Ben placed his hands around his stepmom’s thin waist. 

“Stop it, young man. I’m your mom,” she didn’t protest much.

“Yes, the hottest mom ever. Can’t we all agree?” Oskar passionately kissed Rose’s cheek.

“What are you doing?” she was paralyzed with fear and desire.

“Don’t be afraid,” Sonya gently touched Rose’s wrist. “They know what they’re doing. Believe me.”

Sonya moved away allowing the boys to surround her sister. Ben gently took his mom by the waist so she could stand up near the edge of the bed, his eager hands immediately slipped in her delicate panties exploring her pussy lips.

“Look what we’ve got here,” he said with a grin. “It’s Rose’s legendary pussy.”

“Oh God...” Rose closed her eyes. 

“Hell, yeah,” Oskar was excited too, sitting on the edge of the bed right in front of her. “Just look at her sexy flat belly. I’d cum on it.”

“You know what? I’m in the mood for vengeance. Let’s spank her just like she did when we were kids.”

While the boys were slowly pulling down Rose’s panties, she smiled at Sonya who lay on her side, stroking her small erect nipple with the tip of her finger. Their eyes somehow always met every time there were naked people around them. It was like a silent intimate conversation between the sisters. Only God knows what was on their minds in situations like that.

In the meantime, Rose’s big sexy ass was under attack from her boys who spanked it and grabbed it playfully like a pair of horny dogs.

“Let’s do this already,” Oskar pulled up Rose’s tank top exposing her mid-sized beautifully shaped tits. “I wanna fuck her in the ass.”

“No, I wanna do that first,” Ben protested.

“Boys,” said Sonya looking in her sister’s agitated eyes. “Let your mama choose. What do you say, honey?”

“I say I’ll ride Oskar’s cock,” Rose pushed Oskar in the chest so that he fell back on the bed. “And I want Ben’s cock in my ass,” she jumped on Oskar like a wild cat.

“Be gentle, boys,” was her final words before she felt something huge and warm entering her stretched butt hole.

In a minute Rose’s pussy and butt hole became a battlefield of rivalry between the brothers as each of them was determined to fill to the bottom her exposed charms with their rock-hard cocks. In the meantime, Sonya sat behind Ben’s head gently scratching his tense chest with her white long fingernails kissing his lips. The boys drilled their way deeper and deeper inside Rose’s body making her scream in pleasure. 

Five minutes later, it was evident that Rose, as a highly experienced woman in sexual affairs, had way more stamina than her young and amateurish stepsons. Both Oskar and Ben quickly reached orgasm while their stepmom was only halfway there.

“Silly boys,” she gasped. “You filled me up too early.”

She fell on her back breathing heavily. It was some kind of an inner struggle that took over her trembling body.

Sonya, wasting no time, started to suck their stiff cocks allowing them to grow bigger and bigger until the boys were ready to continue their dirty job. Only this time, the gym queen herself was eager to take part in this prohibited game. She quickly demanded the full attention of the boys by showing off her athletic body right in front of their noses. The boys simply couldn’t resist the beauty of her figure and so they began to flock around the gym queen like bees around honey, licking and kissing her skin madly.

“You bitch!” dirty talk angel was furious with playful jealousy. “These boys are mine.”

“Don’t worry, sis,” responded the gym queen, “I’ll borrow you one. Who’s it going to be, Ben or Oskar?”

“I want...” Rose bit her lip, “Ben.”

The gym queen grabbed Ben by the hair while he was sucking her tit and quietly said to him, “Go to your mama, she wants you.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Sonya ordered him to get up and approach Rose who was sitting on her bent legs in the middle of the bed. Sonya then proceeded to move behind her sister’s back so she could enclose her ass and hips with her bent legs. In this position, Sonya’s pussy, as if it were a cock, was closely touching Rose’s ass while her nipples touched Rose’s shoulder blades.

Sonya placed her right hand on her sister’s belly and softly whispered in her ear, “Here, let me show you.”

With her left hand, Sonya took Rose’s hand by the wrist and gently pulled it up. With a guidance from her sister, Rose was able to fully manipulate Ben’s throbbing cock, make it her own toy. 

Taking advantage of the situation, the boys orchestrated a mutual attack on the sisters. Ben grabbed his stepmom by the head and forced his cock into her mouth, while Oskar invaded Sonya’s exposed butt hole with his cock. In a display of blind lust, the two young restless men jam-packed the sisters. It was a long, long night with a whirlpool of moans that haunted the house...

Published 
Written by MisterWhisper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors