Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Backyard Twincest Slaves: Chapter 1--The New Boy Next Door

"Twin sisters spy on the boy in their neighbor's backyard ... and see more than they expected."

1
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
9.2k words 9.2k words
Cynthia and Susanna Johnson, or Cyn and Su as they were called by their friends and each other, were twins, though you would be hard-pressed to guess it by looking at them. To put it mildly, they were definitely not identical twins. Both their parents had strawberry blonde hair, but the genetic crap-shoot had purified the situation in both girls. Cyn had long, straight blonde locks worthy of a Nordic princess, while Su had wavy, vibrant titian tresses that gave fair warning to everyone of her volatile emotions. In both cases, the girls wore their hair long enough that, when they didn't have it braided, in a ponytail, or otherwise confined or controlled, it reached the small of their backs. Similarly to their hair, their eyes also underwent genetic filtering from their parents hazel orbs. In defiance of stereotypes, it was Cyn who had the cat-green eyes, while Su received the electric blue gaze.

The differences didn't stop at their faces, either. For while both were fit and healthy, due to their shared interest in athletic activity, though not in the same sports, their bodies were of markedly different appearances. Cynthia was long and lean, standing just a couple inches shy of six feet, with the fine, toned muscles developed via volleyball, basketball, and track-and-field. Her endurance was amazing and she had set new records in both the 5k and 10k races that past spring at the state finals. She also enjoyed skiing and, given her endurance, the ski coach had been trying to talk her into joining the team to fill in the hole they'd had since both of their long distance skiers had graduated. Worried that it would interfere with basketball, or her studies, for that matter—there were only so many hours in the week—she had so far turned the coach down. Though thin, she still had undeniable—if comparatively modest next to her sister—womanly curves, and was perfectly happy with her 36B breasts, saying anything more would have made her uncomfortable running and jumping.

Susanna, on the other hand, was a curvy little firecracker. Barely cracking five feet, she sported wider hips than her sister, a waist no bigger, and 34D breasts that were quite impressive on her smaller frame. While her development since entering puberty had made it quite unlikely that she would ever become a national, let alone international, star in her chosen sports of gymnastics and figure skating, nor would her love of dance ever translate into a career as a ballerina, she quite frankly wasn't temperamentally suited to the level of dedication and single-mindedness generally necessary to succeed at that level in any of those pursuits, as displayed by the mere fact that she pursued all three.

Still, she was quite skilled, having become the state Women's All-Around Champion in gymnastics during her freshman year, and come in second the next winter in the state figure skating championships. However, those were her personal pinnacles of triumph, and as her balance continued to alter from her physical development, she knew that, while she remained a solid contributor to the school teams, she would never again be a serious favorite for a state title. That this didn't bother her in the slightest just helped to prove that she was insufficiently fixated on those sports to ever have been a top gymnast or figure skater, even if she had remained relatively boyish. (In fact, from what she had read, the strict diet many of the top competitors followed possibly caused delays in their puberty, which could be one of the ways they kept their bodies from interfering with their ability to compete at that level. Su would give up gymnastics and figure skating completely before she'd have given up her junk food. Getting between her and her chocolate fix was a dangerous thing to do.)

Dance, on the other hand, was something she did for fun, not to compete, which was also why she'd dropped out of cheerleading during her sophomore year—the cheerleading coach had decided that cheerleading competitions were what the cheer squad was all about, not supporting the various high school teams, and treated games as practices at best, but most often as annoying, but regrettably necessary, inconveniences that interfered with the competition schedule. When the coach got mad at her for suggesting they come up with some sidelines cheers that actually involved the names of the players on their football team, Su told her to go fuck a megaphone since she obviously needed to get laid by something her stretched out cunt could actually feel now that her own fist wasn't doing it for her anymore. (She considered the subsequent two-week's detention so worth it, and the fact that she got officially kicked off the team just proved that the brain-dead coach didn't understand that the insults were her way of saying “I quit, you stupid bitch.”)

Early in the summer between their junior and senior years, when the girls were still sixteen, having been born in mid-August, they were also still technically virgins—at least from the viewpoint of those who only counted heterosexual coupling to be virginity-ending sex. They had fooled around with each other nearly continuously since the start of their junior year, but had never even bothered dating, or making out with, any of the boys they went to school with—for they all, especially the jocks and popular guys they most interacted with, seemed far too immature to even consider kissing—let alone having them as boyfriends or going all the way with them. Neither one had ever even seen a cock in the flesh at that point, though they had seen plenty in other ways, especially from connecting one of their laptops up to the flatscreen tv in their shared bedroom so they could watch internet porn while making out with each other. (They knew they weren't supposed to access sites like that at their age, but that just made the whole idea that much more enticing. Yes, there'd be hell to pay if their folks ever caught them, but they had a portable copy of Firefox on a flash drive and used that exclusively when surfing adult sites so there'd never be any sign of such activities in the histories, bookmarks, or caches of their laptops. And besides, their parents just plain weren't around enough to catch them or snoop into their activities, and the girls hadn't had a nanny watching over them since they started middle school, just the cook and the maid, both of whom could be counted on for their discretion.)

Su had tried to talk her sister into going to chatrooms or do sexy webcamming, but so far Cyn's cooler head had prevailed, with her repeatedly saying things like, “No way, Su, those places are full of pervy old men. Besides, if we cammed, they could record it, and then it could spread all over the net. Once it was out there, we'd have no control over who saw it. Pervs everywhere would be jacking off to us.” The last part actually hurt her argument more than it helped it, because the thought of men all over the world masturbating to them clearly turned Su on, if the passion with which she attacked her sister was any indication, and if Cyn were honest with herself, the idea moistened her own pussy some as well, but she wasn't slave to her passions—at least, not yet.

The girls had considered getting jobs that summer, not really to have more spending money, given their generous allowances, so much as for something to do besides just hanging out. (Their father was a corporate lawyer and their mother a senior scientist at a large biotech corporation that was one of their clients—which was how they met, back when he was just a junior partner and she was only an intern—so the family was quite well off, and the girls rarely lacked for pocket money, even if it was at the expense of regular contact with their parents.) However, they were quite certain that they didn't want to work anywhere they couldn't work together, nor did they want to work in any of the traditional teenage jobs such as fast food restaurants, convenience stores, or the local mall. Both their mother and their father had offered to find them something at the firms they worked at, but the last thing they wanted was to have their first jobs be somewhere that a screw up would reflect poorly on one of their parents.

They were still debating the merits of the idea when something happened that drove all thoughts of needing to find something to do with their time from both their heads. The houses in their neighborhood were all large affairs with correspondingly large yards, front and back—nearly, but not quite, mansions really. One of the ways in which they differed from true mansions was that their grounds were not quite so extensive as to banish all signs of having neighbors, and the backyard of their rear neighbor was quite visible over the intervening fence from the girls' third floor bedroom. They knew that house was owned by Miss Langley, a nice woman in her mid-thirties who lived alone. The entire family got along well with their neighbor, who already lived there when they moved in ten years ago, so they had never seen a need to replace the gate in the fence between them with impassible fence. The girls, in fact, treated Miss Langley, who insisted they call her Victoria even when they were young, as a sort of aunt, and as they got older and more mature, Victoria became Tori, and more like a big sister than an aunt.

Thus, knowing that Tori was off on a free, month-long cruise in the Mediterranean that she had earned as a perk from one of the companies she dealt with as a travel agent, the girls were quite surprised to see movement over at their neighbor's house. Looking closer, they quickly determined a man was walking around on Tori's patio in matching sweatpants and hoodie. After firing up the gas grill to get it ready to start cooking, he pulled off his hoodie and the t-shirt underneath. Even from their third-floor vantage point, the girls could see that he was lean and well muscled, with the long, toned muscles of an athlete, not the monstrous bulk of a weight-lifting bodybuilder. The girls looked on with shock as he continued to strip, kicking off his cross-trainers and slipping out of his sweatpants, revealing that he was going commando underneath. While they're brains were still trying to process what they were seeing, he climbed out on the diving board of Tori's pool and executed a perfect one-and-a-half somersault dive, ripping the entry with no visible splash at all.

“ He must be wearing a flesh-colored thong or speedo,” Cynthia said, more to herself than to her twin.

“ No he's not,” Susanna replied, “I saw his cock.”

“ You did not.”

“ I did too,” Su insisted heatedly.

Shaking her head, Cyn declared, “There is no way you could have seen his cock. Do you know how big it would have to be to have seen it from all the way up here?” The girls glared at each other, neither one willing to concede the point when they were both sure they were right. Then, suddenly, their eyes widened simultaneously as they both realized at the exact same moment that they were both right. Like a flash, they were both back at the window staring down at the fellow, who was, at that moment, doing laps in the pool with the strong, determined strokes of a trained swimmer. From their height and distance, they couldn't make out much, until Cynthia had the idea of using the zoom mode of the built-in webcam of one of their top-of-the-line laptops.

It helped, though not as much as they would have liked. With the aid of the camera, they were able to determine that he was tall, thin, with short black hair, well tanned, probably not much older than themselves, and had the most amazing ass they had ever seen. (Not that they'd seen any naked male asses in person, but they'd seen plenty online, and had made a game between themselves of rating the clothed asses of the men they spotted walking around while hanging around at the mall.) The turned to each other from the screen and both said “Ten!” and then laughed together at having given their scores in stereo. “Actually, eleven,” added Cyn, “we're going to have to recalibrate the scale. If he's our new ten, everybody else is going to have to be downgraded to fit the new curve.” Cynthia was definitely the scholar-athlete of the pair, excelling in all of her classes, but most especially in math and science, which she aced despite being in the AP classes. Susanna, on the other hand, was more right-brained, and artistically inclined. In addition to her love of dance, she also was quite a fair hand at graphic arts, though she was more inclined to do her work—other than constantly drawing and sketching in one of the sketch pads she carried everywhere—on her computer than to create physical artworks.

Resuming their spying via webcam, the girls discovered that while they were busy giggling with each other, the boy had gotten out of the pool and was currently standing with only his upper body visible as he put some stuff on the now open gas grill. Closing the grill and moving to one of the lounge chairs around the periphery of the patio, he spread a beach towel, sat down, and began applying sunblock to his entire body. Both girls got extremely wet, and Su actually moaned in pleasure, as he didn't neglect to protect his cock and balls, and apparently decided that as long as he was rubbing his cock with something slippery, he might as well enjoy it. From what they could tell on their screen, it didn't actually appear to have gotten much longer as it hardened, which really was a blessing, given how long it started out, and the resolution, even at the highest zoom, wasn't enough for them to tell if it got any thicker. The girls watched spellbound until he reached the inevitable conclusion, his cum spraying in several spurts onto the slate patio. It wasn't until he finished applying the sunblock to his legs and feet and lay back to sunbathe while his food cooked that either could break the silence. “Damn, I wish I'd thought to record that,” Susanna breathed.

“ Shit, I never even considered that,” her sister replied. “That was so fucking hot. My panties are drenched.”

“ So are mine. Get them off and get on the bed. After that, I'm sure you need to cum as badly as I do, Cyn.” Cynthia didn't hesitate to comply. Both girls quickly removed their skirts and dropped their thongs. Not wasting the time necessary to take anything else off, they quickly moved to a sixty-nine position on the queen-sized bed. Their parents were sufficiently absentee that they had yet to consider that the bed they shared when they were six might be getting used by the sixteen year-old girls for more than just sleeping. They were just relieved that the girls had not yet started dating and thought their daughters were just so busy with their many extra-curricular activities that they hadn't really discovered their sexuality yet. They were also sufficiently conservative that it never even occurred to them that the girls might be interested in each other, or to wonder what the girls did all the time over at the house of their very sexy neighbor in her thirties. While the girls had not yet done anything with Tori, they had shared many climax-inducing fantasies of seducing their hot older friend, but hadn't dared try anything for fear of ruining their friendship.

Both girls were so horny that there was very little by way of preliminaries. They both dove right in and began eating out their sister with abandon, delving deep with their tongues to lick up the copious quantities of juices they were each producing. Cyn took things further and kicked it up a notch by biting down on Su's clit. That produced a little mini-quake that had Su instantly on the verge of climaxing, but Cyn released her, and stopped her fingers that were, at that moment, buried deep in her sister's pussy, so that Su plateaued rather than peaking, and as Su resumed her own ministrations to Cyn's juicy quim, she returned to what she was doing, determined to bring her sister to a truly earth-shattering climax, one worthy of the amazing sight they had just shared.

Nibbling on Su's outer labia, she turned her hand over so she could curl her fingers up into her sister's g-spot. She was instantly rewarded with a series of tremors throughout the redhead's body, as well as an increased flood of the honey pouring forth from her depths. Meanwhile, her own juices were practically drowning her sister as she lay beneath her. Never before had she flowed so freely. She was clearly in desperate lust with this new boy next door, despite never having really seen him close up. She never would have guessed that she was a size queen, and tried to convince herself that it wasn't just his big cock, but his tall, muscled body as well. As she thought of his cock plowing her depths, though, she couldn't hold herself back, and exploded into the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. At the same time, the clenching of her hand the climax caused made her thumb press down hard on Su's clit while her fingers were pushing fiercely up against her g-spot, sending her sister off into so hard an orgasm that she momentarily blacked out.

When both girls had come back...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Cadrac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments