Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Susan and Cousin Jane - Together at last

"At last one sexually happy family"

9
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Now that I had discovered how similar Jane and her mother Susan were in their sexual tastes, I found myself being haunted by the vision of being in a huge bed with both of them naked beside me.

I was now regularly fucking Jane, though the time was approaching when she would return to college, and I’d have to wait three months before I could taste her delights again. I was also fucking Susan, usually when Jane was away with friends. Jane knew about her mother and me, in fact I think it was one of the turn-ons for her, rather than being revolted she constantly asked about what her mother would do, or how she felt to me. Then if there was something different, she would beg me to do the same to her. From the young student, unsure of herself in the adult world, she certainly had changed!

I had sort of broached the idea of a 3some with her mother to Jane a few times, but though she hadn’t said no, she hadn’t encouraged anything to happen. I think, though intrigued, she still was a little apprehensive of what her Mum would say if she found out about her and me. So, I guessed it had to be down to me, and it was Susan that I had to work on to take the initiative, for anything to occur.

I decided to wait until after Jane had gone back to college. Now I was fucking Susan every available night, and at weekends. I was her lover in all possible ways, and as we continued, she became more subservient, a trend that I actively encouraged.

One evening, I had just arrived, and Susan was waiting for me in her bedroom as arranged, I walked up the stairs and stood in the doorway. Susan was, as I had instructed her, kneeling beside the bed, looking down at the ground, naked apart from a sheer pair of push up stockings.

“Hello, Susan”, I said.

“Welcome, Chris”, she replied.

“Now greet me properly”, I ordered. And she crawled across to me, looking into my eyes, her hands going to my trousers, stroking me as she pulled me out and extended her tongue to lick round my cock head slowly, before opening her red lips and sucking me deep into her throat. Over the months she had quickly learnt to overcome her gag reflex and now could accommodate me fully. As I struggled not to cum, she worked harder and harder, her hands around my bum, until I could hold back no more and gave her what she craved for, a large load of sticky semen deep into her throat.

“Good, Susan”, I complimented her, as now we settled on the bed. “Now it is your turn to receive my pleasure”, and I spread her pussy lips and sunk my tongue into her wet slit. Soon I turned her over, and pushed my tongue into her bum hole, before raising her to her knees and fucking her ass vigorously until she had come several times and I had spent the rest of my balls’ load into her.

Finally, rolling her onto her back again, I licked her to another orgasm. Asking her to compare the feeling she got from anal intercourse and oral clitoral stimulation, she said that they were different, both in intensity and in speed.

“Could you do both together”, I queried.

“What do you mean?”, Susan asked.

“Well, if you were being simultaneously fucked in your ass until you came, and licked to orgasm, would one overpower the other”, I explained.

“I’ve no idea”, she responded, “It sure could be fun, trying to find out, but not even you could contort yourself to do both at the same time”.

“Well, what if we got someone else……..”, I trailed out the question. “You don’t have to tell me now, but it could be one solution to that question”.

“Mmmm……I’ll give it some thought….”, said Susan. I could see that a seed had been planted, so left it there to nurture.

Over the next week, Susan spent more time masturbating herself as I was fucking her ass, so I knew that she was still thinking about what we had discussed.

At the end of the next week, I had just slid my cock deep into her ass, when she looked up and told me that she just couldn’t time her own actions to match mine, she just got too distracted, so could we think about what we had discussed.

So we did. I said that it would be best if she could do the finding of a suitable other person, and that I felt that this person should be female.

“Oh yes, I had never thought of another man….”, she said, “in my younger wild days I often had sex with women as well as men, so why not again. There is a woman at work who has made the odd suggestive remark to me…..let me see where this will go”.

Another couple of weeks, and Susan asked me to come round later than usual, and just to let myself in. I did so quietly and crept up the stairs, pausing just outside the door to her room. I could hear panting and the noises of lovemaking, and shortly after the sound of Susan coming to orgasm. Her noises are unmistakeable. I put my head round the door, and saw a slightly younger woman than Susan, kneeling between her legs, her face in her pussy and her hands on Susan’s breasts. Susan saw me and gently attracted the other woman’s attention, who widened her eyes when she saw me there, but eased when Susan introduced me to Jenny.

I stripped off, and joined them on the bed, kissing Susan deeply, but holding back from Jenny, though pretty soon her hand stretched out to stroke my cock.

“It is a nice one, you were right, Susan”, she said.

As an introduction, while Susan looked on, I let Jenny suck me, while I moved above her to lick her pussy and clit. She came quickly, and sucked me more deeply until I gave her a first taste of my semen, pulsing in sticky white gobs into her waiting mouth.

Susan then took over, working at Jenny’s nipples and stroking her body down across her stomach, round her waist, tracing a finger down her ass crack, and then pushing a small hand into her pussy.

I watched the women making love, it is such a sensual sight, and saw that Jenny obviously liked being filled, as Susan’s hand squirmed into her pussy, deeper and deeper until all you could see was her pussy stretched around Susan’s wrist. Not too surprisingly Jenny came with a high shriek, and writhed around, her full breasts, hard tipped, waving in the air. Again, not too surprisingly, I was hard again in no time and both then stopped to watch me stroke it bigger and harder.

“Mmmm……lovely”, said Susan, “Come on Jenny, let’s try out what we talked about”.

With that, Jenny turned round, so that Susan could be above her, positioned so that each could lick the other’s pussy, and Susan moved her legs to give me easy access to herself.

I entered her dark anal passage and paused to let the women start off. Jenny had to place a couple of pillows under her shoulders to get the heights right, and then she started to lick Susan, working up and down her pussy slit, and when she reached her clit, she sucked it gently to start with. It wasn’t long before Susan’s body started to show some signs of being close, so I changed from a slow stroking to a more rapid movement, keeping in time as much as I could with Jenny’s licking.

U_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
U_Dream

As I had my hands around Susan’s hips, Jenny’s also were there, and we found that a touch and a tap kept up in time. A few more strokes of my cock bottoming out in Susan’s exquisite ass started her off, and her body just erupted into wave after wave of spasms, Jenny’s lips locked on her clit, and my cock stuck deep inside her body. It was an amazing sight, and an amazing feeling. The usual sensations I received from Susan’s orgasm were magnified and supplemented, as Jenny sometimes licked and sucked my balls before going back to Susan.

“Fantastic”. That was our collective assessment, as Jenny also had cum, as much from the sheer eroticism of what we three were doing as the amount of attention that Susan had given her. But she made up for that, as she then encouraged me to fuck Jenny, first in her pussy, and then in her ass, doing to Jenny what she had done to Susan.

Fantastic. Jenny joined us from time to time after that, but after some weeks, she phoned to say that she couldn’t be with us any more, as her husband was starting to ask questions about the amount fo time that she was spending “out with friends”. Susan and I continued to fuck, just as often, but we did miss the eroticism and excitement of the third person.

One afternoon, when I was off work, and while Susan was out, I was fucking Jane for the first time since she had come back from college at the end of term, and told her about the sessions that Susan and I had had with Jenny. I also said that I thought that Susan was missing that excitement. Jane took that in, but didn’t say anything more. We had taken a long time that afternoon, and were cuddling on her bed, when I heard steps on the stairs, and the door opened.

“Jane, I wondered….aaaaaargh**!!**?”, as she took in the sight of me hurriedly grabbing my pants, and Jane drawing up the sheet to her throat.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?”, she shouted, “you little whore…..and you, you bastard, get out, get out now!”.

I looked at Jane, who just nodded, so I grabbed my clothes, and scrambled downstairs to get dressed. I decided not to go, though, but to await the outcome of what mother and daughter had to say to each other.

I couldn’t hear much, a lot of shouting to start with, but then it went quiet for maybe 10 or 15 minutes. Then the door opened and the two of them came downstairs. Jane had a red mark across her face, and Susan was slightly bleeding from a scratch on her neck.

“You, tomorrow night, here at 8pm, and don’t be late”, I was given my marching orders. So not knowing what had happened, I took my leave with some rapidity. That evening I phoned Jane, but she wouldn’t speak to me. I then tried Susan, who simply sighed and said “Tomorrow at 8”. But her voice was softer than it had been that afternoon, so I thought that maybe we would be OK.

The next evening, I arrived prompt at 8, parked my car and knocked on the door. Susan greeted me, gruffly telling me to get inside and wait in the lounge. I sat myself down on the sofa, and Susan and Jane came in, seating themselves next to me, one on each side. Jane took one hand, and Susan the other, and before I knew what had happened, they had bet my arms behind me and somehow cuffed them together. The next thing was that I was blindfolded, and gagged. I tried to stand up but each time, I was pushed down, two fit and healthy women matching me for strength, disadvantaged as I was.

I felt my trousers being taken off, and I feared for my safety. Thoughts of Bobbit came to mind, and I crossed my legs in some sort of self-protection. But then a small but firm hand pulled my cock out, and immediately it was engulfed by a gulping sucking mouth. Wow, this was getting interesting, as one mouth was replaced by another, and then back again. I tried to work out which was which, but soon gave up as the feelings in my cock and balls got stronger and stronger. I tried hard to stop the rising heat, but when a finger suddenly slid under my bum and pushed in to press on my prostate, I was lost and whoever’s throat it was got filled in short order.

Now I was dragged to my feet, and pushed and pulled upstairs, where my hands were briefly uncuffed before being coupled again to the bedhead. I might have been able to escape at that time, but it was getting good, so decided to go with the flow. Now secured again, they decided that I no longer needed the gag, and as I spluttered some words, a wet cunt was forced against my mouth, one of them had straddled my head and was pushing my head up . Naturally I do enjoy this, so licked and sucked and gave that beautiful part of a woman all the attention that I could. Soon, my lower parts were getting attention from the other woman, and a firm pair of pussy lips gripped my cock head and slid themselves down, my cock being gripped and squeezed all the way down.

So there I was, one woman demanding the best cunningulus I could give, and the other riding me cowgirl style. I wished that I could see what was going on, and who was where, but that at least I was denied for the moment. The woman on my cock was the first to cum, shortly followed by the woman on my mouth, and I was drenched in their cum. I couldn’t tell which was which from that, as both women were squirters.

Then some movement, and they may have changed round, or just rotated themselves, as my mouth was presented with an ass to lick and probe, while a hand stroked me firm and stuffed me into another ass. Now this was fun, my tongue ass fucking one woman while my cock did another.

More organsms, including me this time, and then I heard Susan say “Should we let him see now”, and Jane reply “yeah, why not”. There were the two of them, in a serious 69 licking and sucking at each other. As my blindfold came off, and I took in the sight of them, I just had to ask what was going on?

“Yesterday”, Susan said, ”I was so angry, at you and at Jane, that I wanted you out of our lives forever”. “Jane and I fought, a real physical catfight, but I found it a very erotic thing to do, and I think that Jane did as well, that we stopped, looked at each other, and then decided to kiss to make up, and it turned out to be anything but a motherly kiss”.

“Then”, Jane continued, “We decided that we would share you, but we wanted you to suffer a bit as well, so we came up with this idea”.

“I am delighted you did”, I replied, “But please let my hands go, they are just itching to touch each of you”. They did, and I did, and I then got to fuck Jane in the ass, with her mother underneath her, licking her clit, and having her clit licked as well.

Later that night, as we lay down for the night, the three of us together as I had dreamed of all those months ago, I had the thought that this could only get better. Maybe we should ask Jane to find another lover, and we could make it a 4some...........

But for now, it was as good as it could be, Aunt and Cousins, fucking the brains out of each other. Magic.

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments