Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt May Chapter 3

"Aunt May calls for some help and nearly get caught"

12
3 Comments 3
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
With what had happened with my Aunt Maylast week I just couldn't get her out of my mind and I don't think she could either. Nearly every opportunity that we had we would having sex, she was even calling work and asking for me as there was some sort of family emergency and when I got there she'd always be in her bed waiting for me. I don't think even my Uncle knew what had come over her as he was like the cat that got the cream after we'd started. But I wasn't going to stop unless she was going to stop.

But things got a little out of hands a month into our affair as she called my work and again got called back which the boss wasn't happy about. But once I got round there, she was once again in her bed waiting for me, when I got up stairs she was laid out with her legs wide open, what a sight that was. I was just about to get my clothes off when I heard the door go, we both looked at each other with a 'who's that?' look. Next we heard a voice call out.

"Hey babe, I'm home early got the afternoon off so get ready for some games!"

Shit it was my Uncle and here's me just standing in front of his naked wife, then it sounded like he was looking around the house for her, which gave us the time to sort ourselves out. My Aunt May quickly put her clothes back on and I just stood there watching the stairs waiting for him to start walking up. When I saw his head just come around the corner I dived into their bedroom and saw my aunt fully dressed, well sort of she didn't have time for underwear. She then pointed to a stood at the side of the bedroom.

"Grab that quick and stand on it to that cupboard!" she whispered.

So without any thought I did what I was told and opened the door up to find some boxes. Looked back at her and she waved her hand to tell me to stop for a moment. We both heard my Uncle to hitting the top of the stairs and then she waved now.

With that my Uncle opened the door and I grabbed some of the boxes and put them on the bed.

"Hey gorgeous how's you?.....Oh hi Ash didn't know you were here?"

"Oh yes darling he's just come round to give me a hand with those boxes I wanted to get rid of."

"I told you I was going to sort them out!"

"Yeh but we all know how long it takes you to sort things out and Ash had some spare time!"

"Oh ok, the place of your Ash gives you a hell a lot of time off!"

I just laughed and said it was the best job I'd come across. With that my aunt gave me a wink and smile. I told him that I get a lot of benefits too with being able to have a really good work out. My aunt laughed but my Uncle just turned round and looked at her strangely.

"What you laughing at babes?"

"Well it is a sports Center!"

"Well that's true babe, ok I'll go down and get something to eat while you help your aunt."

With that my Uncle walked out the bedroom and went down stairs. I jumped down off the stool and went over to my aunt with my heart pounding.

"That was bloody close!"

"Oh and we haven't finished yet!"

Aunt May reached down and grabbed my crotch. Giving my cock a little squeeze, I just looked back at with a shocked look and grab her wrist.

"Aunt May Uncle is just down stairs!"

"I know makes it more exciting doesn't it."

"But he could come walking back up anytime."

"That's the whole point, we could be doing it and he's just down stairs."

Aunt May then began to pull at my sweat pants and dropped to her knees, it was the best sight I'd seen in a long time and made even better knowing that we could get caught anytime. Pulling my semi cock out with her soft hands and licking her lips then took it directly into her soft warm mouth. Looking down at her mouth and hands playing with my cock and balls was extremely hot, I placed my hand on the back of her hand giving some guidance as my cock started to grow hard. My heart was racing and my cock beginning to become rock hard. All I could hear was her mouth and spit with the noise of someone slurping on a lollipop or cock.

"Do you want a sandwich you two?" My Uncle shouted up.

"Er yes please Uncle."

"Yes, make sure you use the old butter and no the new one!"

My aunt shouted down to him, taking her mouth from my cock but while still pumping it. I was worried that my voice would croak when I answer him or that he would come upstairs and ask. But thankfully he stayed down stairs, Aunt May looked up at me and with a wink she said.

"You know what I really want don't you."

"Yeh I do, but we can't he's just down stairs!"

"So it'll be more exciting!"

"Yeh I know that but, what if he comes up stairs with the sandwiches?"

"I can easily to solve that!"

"Darling, don't bother bringing the sandwiches up, we'll come down for them, we're nearly finished."

"Oh ok no problem I'll leave them on the table for ya both."

"Right Ash that's that bit sorted now for the 2nd."

Looking at her with a puzzled look, I wondered what she was going to do, then she went over to a chair picked it up and put it behind the door so if my Uncle came up and tried the handle it would jam against it. I just thought brilliant idea, but I still wasn't sure about this. Having sex with my Aunt and my Uncles wife is one thing, but to have sex with her while he's in the same house that's a totally different matter.

Aunt May came back over to me grabbed my cock and lead me to the chest of draws, bent over and dropped her jeans.

"Right Ash, stick that juicy big cock of yours right in me!"

Without a 2nd thought I grabbed her hips and she guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She must of been playing with herself while waiting for me to arrive she was so wet. My cock went into her like a hot knife through butter, melting into her folds. I started to pump my cock into her deep and hard, our bodies clashing against each other while she was gripping onto the chest of draws. Biting on her lip and trying to hold her mouth from moaning or groaning, as if there was any noise my Uncle would hear it and me up like a shot.

I moved my hands from her hips and slid them up under her top and slowly to her breasts feeling the nipples they were so hard and aroused from the thrusting.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

The waves on her backside seemed to be like waves of the sea, each thrust caused another wave after wave. I could tell she wanted to moan out loud, she reached back and grabbed hold of my arm then looked at me biting on her lip. After a few more pumps of my cock I slipped my cock out of her and turned her around. Backing up against the wall Aunt May put her hands around my neck and lifted her leg up to my waist this gave me easy access to slip my cock back into her. She looked directly into my eyes and took a deep breath in panted out planting her lips against mine and thrusting her tongue down my throat.

Pushing my cock deep into her pussy feeling her juices running out of her down my cock and onto my balls made it easier to slide into her, pushing her back against the wall with a thud. She let go from around my neck and one hand grabbed onto the chest of draws thrusting her pelvis into my body. I could feel her pelvis thrusting into my body as much as I was pumping into her. With another thud against the wall I was really getting a rhythm going, I could feel her whole body shaking and her heart pounding against my chest.

"Are you two alright up there?" my Uncle shouted.

"We're fine, Ash just fell into the draws but he's alright, we'll be down in a moment."

"Oh ok babe I just wondered what the bangs were."

Shit I didn't know he could have heard that, otherwise I wouldn't have pushed her against the wall but then again these walls are so thin. But Aunt May wasn't bothered and pushed herself from the wall which made me fall onto their bed. My cock was still planted in her wet pussy and the bounce made me thrust really hard into her which made her jump a little with a cheeky smile. Moving her legs up to my sides she started to gyrate with her hips and pump my cock into her pussy. Her juices were now sliding down my cock and onto the bed sheets. All I could see was this gorgeous aunt of mine riding my cock deep into her with her hair flowing down one side of her neck. Her pace was starting to get quicker and I could feel her pussy starting to grip on my cock. I'd forgotten that my Uncle was just down stairs especially when I've got this view.

With my Aunt now starting bounce harder on my cock I could feel my balls starting to tingle, so placing my hands on her hips I began to thrust up into her pussy with her warm juices flowing all around my cock. Biting her lip and trying to stop from moaning she was now placing o hand on her mouth and the other on her breast squeezing it has hard as she could. I was certain I could detect her muffled moaning, but I was too much in my own world with pumping my cock that was about to shoot.

I then could sense I was about to cum so told me Aunt that I was about to cum she climbed off me and got on the bed with her legs far apart. She always loves me to unload around her pussy and this was no different. She was rubbing and teasing her pussy while I was stood there and still squeezing those gorgeous breasts of hers. That was it I couldn’t hold any longer and shot after shot I unload all over my aunt. Even she was surprised how much I shot over her. But I wasn’t finished with her, she sat up and was rubbing my juice into her skin looking directly at me and smiling, but she wasn’t ready for what I was about to do.

Pushing her back on the bed I moved in-between her legs and began to kiss and lick her pussy for all it was worth. All she could do was throw her head back in ecstasy while grabbing hold of my head. Thrusting her hips into my mouth I was getting all the sweetest tastes from her pussy. Though she had one more surprise for me, as I was licking and sucking that pussy I inserted a few fingers in her legs were trying to clamp down on my head but I wasn’t going to have that and kept them apart. It was then I went straight for the kill and began to play with her clit, boy was she now in ecstasy. Hands’ coving her mouth up trying not to moan out loud her body was thrusting up off the bed and her toes were now starting to curl. At this point I knew she was close, so I continued faster with my fingers pumping that sweet juicy pussy of hers all she could do was grab the covers of the bed while tossing her head from side to side. Then without any warning I got a huge shock, while I was pumping her pussy with my fingers I parted them a little so it would make a small hole for me to look down. That’s when she reached her orgasm and squirted directly into my face.

That was the first time I’d known any woman to squirt, all I could smell and taste was her juices running down my face. She looked up and was in complete shock herself then started to laugh.

“You shouldn’t get me so horny like that, but damn I’ve not done that in years!”

“I don’t care I’ve seen it on videos but never experienced it.”

“So how do I taste then?”

“Sweet, want a taste?”

“Come here lover.”

With that I moved up her body and kissed her with some of her juices still in my mouth, our tongues were mixing with each other. If my Uncle were to come in now shit would hit the fan as they say. After 2 minutes of kissing and caressing each other, my aunt told me that I should fix myself up and go down stairs before my Uncle decided to come and look for us. I pulled up my pants got myself sorted out, took the chair away from the door and gave my aunt a wink before going down stairs. When I got into the living room where my Uncle was sat at the table eating his sandwich he looked up and smiled at me.

“Ah I wondered what you guys were up to.”

“Yeh Aunt May just needed me to shift that chest of draws to the side as she thought she’d dropped something behind it.”

I couldn’t believe it, my brain had actually kicked in and I lied through my teeth to my Uncle. Within 5 minutes in came my aunt and with a huge smile on her face, sitting down at the table and began eating.

“So did you get everything sorted then babe?”

“Oh yes, I can definitely say that I’m completely satisfied now we’ve sorted it.”

“Oh that’s good, thanks Ash least you’ve given me one less job to do.”

Aunt May and I just looked at each other and we both knew that we were laughing inside at that comment.

Published 
Written by roydz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments