Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Fantasy Cums True

"It could happen"

51
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
733 words 733 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first time ever putting thought onto story , so hope you all like it"

So here it goes. One random weekend in the summertime, the family (cousins, aunts, uncles, wives, etc.) had a barbeque at my Aunt Tana's house. Let me tell you about my aunt, I've had a crush on her forever. She's a BBW with a big butt a little chunky stomach, I'd say c-cup boobs, and a cute face with brown hair. That day I made sure she could tell I was checking her out, at first subtly but as the night went on more obvious. The night wore on and everyone left, she told me to spend the night since I was tipsy and it was a long drive home.

We were sitting on the couch watching tv when she told me she was gonna shower. Score I thought as Id go into her room looking for a couple of pairs of panties I could snag. I found lacy black pair that smelled like sweaty pussy/ wetness. I pocketed them and went back to the living room.

I pulled out a bag of coke and figured I'd do some before she got out. While I was in the middle of doing a line she walked out wearing only a robe, (full body one not sexy ) and caught me. I thought she'd be mad instead, she asked for one as well. I gave her a big one hoping along with booze shed get horny. As we laughed watching TV she said I could shower if I wanted to. I thought to myself fuck it, I could rub one out.

I jumped in the shower washed off and stroked myself but I couldn't bust a nut. So I got out and dried off and put on some basketball shorts and a tank top. When I returned to the living room she wasn't there, I called her name and no answer. I thought she went to sleep so I pulled her panties out and smelled them, my cock instantly got rock hard. I started fondling my cock through my shorts.

To my surprise she snuck up behind me to play, she didn't know I was smelling her panties with a hard-on lol. I was embarrassed but she looked like she liked it. She was still in her robe and sat next to me. She told me to take off my shorts, so I did. Once she saw my cock I could tell she was turned on. She told me to keep stroking my cock as she undid her robe first pulling out her titties and rubbing her nipples.

MiaaAguileraa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaaAguileraa

Then she undid the rest showing her perfectly shaved pussy. It was already moist as she started rubbing herself. She asked if I liked watching my aunt rub her pussy, I said hell yea. She came over and we kissed hard my hands went to her tits and ass, and her hand went down to my cock. She force-fed me her tits. I loved sucking them slowly and twisting her nipple, her moans getting louder she pushed my head down so I kissed my way down her stomach and then to her thighs.

I slowly licked my way to her pussy, first fucking her with my tongue then up to her clit. She was moaning thrusting her hips getting wetter and wetter. I put two fingers inside and fucked her pussy, she went wild and came all over my face. I got up and she was out of breath and we kissed again. She licked my face clean of her cum.

She got up and straddled me going slow and steady. I had two handfuls of ass and a mouth full of tits. She would go up and go down slowly to grind on me, fuck she felt so good. I grabbed her ass and started pumping her from underneath. All I could hear was her moans crying out

"Oh my god fuck aunts pussy, dirty boy!"

She came fast and explosive I got up and turned her doggy so I could ram into her with no mercy fast and hard. Her moans were making me so hot I kept pounding her from behind. She was getting ready to cum and so was I. She told me to cum in her. We came at the same time. I kept pounding after that till I collapsed on the couch. We were sweaty and covered in each other's love juice.

Published 
Written by Wolverinexforce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments