Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Claudia

"This story belongs to lovecrafter11, I had asked him about posting these and he said it was alright."

21
3 Comments 3
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I hated going to family parties. I found the small talk unbearable. 'How's college? Have you decided what you want to do after leaving? How's that essay coming along?' I could think of a million ways I'd rather spend my Saturday night than answering those questions to relatives I only saw once or twice a year.

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes Mike, it's your cousins wedding." Mom said, trying her best to make it seem appealing. "Besides, your Aunt Claudia's going; she said she's looking forward to seeing you."

Aunt Claudia was my 'cool Aunt'. For my 12th birthday she gave me a Rolling Stones DVD. It blew my mind, she'd introduced me to this world of sexy rock n' roll. I felt she had shared a great secret with me. None of my friends had even heard of the Rolling Stones or any other of the rock bands my Aunt introduced me to. I remember once my Mom arguing with my Aunt over the music.

"I don't think he's old enough for this kind of music. There's too much sex and drugs in it."

"Oh come on, we listened to that kind of music and we turned out alright. Half the stuff on the radio is just as bad anyway."

"I guess you're right. Just don't give him anything to explicit."

She had been my first real crush. She had the same hourglass figure as my Mom and they were both blessed with heavy chests. My Aunt was in slightly better shape because she had no kids and was a couple of years younger. Still, they both were the same dress size; they were always saying how great it was that they could share wardrobes. My aunt likes to show off her body more than my Mum, and alters the clothes when she wears them so they expose more cleavage and show a little more leg.

Aunt Claudia invariably started every conversation by asking whether I've got a girlfriend or if I have my eye on anyone. I'd usually stutter some response about there not being anyone at the moment. Every time she would tell me how all the girls are missing out on a 'fine, handsome man.' It always gave me confidence when she said this, even though I knew she was just saying it because she was my Aunt and to be polite.

At the wedding, she strolled over to me wearing a blue mid-thigh, satin dress. It accentuated her curves in all the right places and displayed her bare back. I managed to get a quick glance of the generous cleavage. It was perfect. She gave me a hug and I inhaled her feminine scent, the way a woman should smell. We exchanged small talk about my single status and she told me all about some new band she had been listening to recently. Then, her eyes lit up.

"I love this song! Seeing as you don't have a date, how about a dance with your old aunt?"

"I would but..."

"No 'buts'. I'm not going to take no for an answer."

She grabbed my hand and led me onto the dance floor. I enjoyed the view I got from behind. The magnificent view of her exposed back. There was a faint tan line across her back indicating where her bra would normally be. The dress hung teasingly above her ass. I noticed how the dress fabric of the dress would stretch and reveal the roundness of her ass as she walked. She stopped when we reached an open space on the dance floor and spun round to face me.

I put my hand on the small of her back as she pulled me in to dance. As her dress didn't have a back my hand was touching her bare flesh, it felt incredibly erotic to be making contact with my aunt's bare skin.

"So, your Mom says you want to start learning guitar." she said, making conversation.

"Yeah, I thought it would be fun."

"The girls won't be able to resist you in a band, you rock star! I can help you out on the basics to get you started; I used to play a little when I was college."

"That would be great!"

"My pleasure, it's a "thank you" for dancing with me."

Although we were dancing at a polite distance, her breasts made occasional contact with my chest. Looking down, I had a good view of her tits because I was at least a foot taller than her. They had slightly sagged over the years but it was barely noticeable. Any woman her age would kill for boobs like hers.

"Like what you see mike?"

"Umm, sorry I was just concentrating on the dance."

"You mean you weren't checking out my tits?" she said pouting, pretending to be disappointed.

All the blood rushed from my dick to my face as I felt my skin getting a bright shade of red. My Aunt's question had caught me off guard; I'd never heard anyone in my family say 'tits' before. "No, no I wasn't. I was just..."

"It's alright Mike, it's perfectly natural. I won't tell your Mom you were checking me out. I actually take it as a compliment that a handsome young man still finds them stare-worthy." She looked down and stuck her chest out as if judging them herself. "So, what do you think?"

I smiled. Calm in the knowledge that my aunt wasn't annoyed, I had a new confidence.

"I think they're great' I said 'the best pair of tits the room."

I couldn't believe I had just complimented my Aunt on her tits. I had spent so much time fantasizing about them over the years and now my Aunt had actually thanked me for noticing them.

"That's so nice of you to say."

She gave me a peck on the cheek and pulled me closer to dance. Her tits where now pressed against me as we swayed to the slow ballad now on.

TiffanyFlynn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiffanyFlynn

My dick was now rock hard and pressed against her stomach. There was no way she wouldn't be able to feel it. She saw my face had turned red and must have sensed my discomfort.

"Don't worry" she giggled. "It happens."

She reached down discreetly so no one would see, grabbed my dick from the outside of her pants and repositioned it so it was pointing up. This was much more comfortable. She then made sure to dance extremely close in order to keep my dick sandwiched in between us so it would stay in position. I was in shock that she had just grabbed my dick, even if it was outside my pants and only for a split second.

"Is that more comfortable?"

"Umm... yes. Thanks."

"It's my fault for wearing this dress; you're Mom told me it was too revealing."

I looked around the room and saw Mom smiling at me. I smiled back and gave her a wave. She had no idea that me and Aunt Claudia where sharing this amazing erotic moment together on the dance floor, surrounded by all of our unsuspecting relatives.

I looked at my aunt and she was staring into my eyes. She looked down for a second shaking her head and a smile broke across her lips, as if she couldn't believe what she was about to do. She gently took my hand and mouthed "follow me".

She took my hand and started walking towards the lobby. A million things where going through my mind. What was she thinking? Where were we going? People would know we were missing. I didn't have a condom. Was I crazy for thinking I needed one? Was this some kind of practical joke?

When we reached the lobby it was empty. I noticed her looking round as if she had lost something. Then she stopped as she was staring at the door which said 'cloakroom.' She yanked my arm as we walked briskly across the lobby. When we reached the cloakroom door she had a quick check to see no one was around and we entered.

The cloakroom was barely big enough to fit both of us with all the coats in there. My aunt pressed me against the wall of coats. Her tits were now mashed against my chest and her face was inches away from mine. I breathed in the scent of her womanly perfume.

"You can't tell anyone about this. OK?"

I nodded.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too."

She slowly inched closer and our lips tenderly touched. Then her slender fingers made their way down my stomach towards the bulge in my pants; which was now straining against the elastic band of my boxer shorts.

"Let me show you how much I love you."

She dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle my belt. Her eyes were locked with mine the entire time. She unzipped my pants and pulled them down in one motion with my boxer shorts. My 6" cock sprung free from its confinement and nearly hit her in the face. We both laughed.

"Looks like someone wanted to be let out.' she said, staring at my raging erection. 'You have a beautiful cock Mike."

She wrapped her fingers around the base of my dick and began to lick the underside of my penis. She made her way towards the few drops of precum that had gathered at the head. She tasted them with her tongue and closed her eyes, savoring the taste.

"You taste so good."

She engulfed my cock with her warm, wet mouth and started to bob her head to a steady rhythm. I closed my eyes and a grin of ecstasy crossed my face. After a few minutes, I felt something I had never experienced. I opened my eyes and looked down to see she was deep-throating my full 6 inches. I could feel her mouth wrapped around the base of my cock and her nose pressing against the pubic hair above my dick. I moaned in approval. She slowly withdrew her mouth from my manhood.

"Do you like that baby?"

"Yes! Your mouth feels amazing." I groaned.

She began to bob her head on my manhood again, this time with purpose. I reached down to hold her hair back so it didn't get in the way. She didn't seem to realise as she was so focused on my dick. I started to feel the tension building up from within.

"I'm going to cum."

She took my cock out of her mouth and gave me a few jerks.

"Cum for me baby, let me swallow you."

She wrapped her lips tightly around my dick. Seconds later I exploded in her mouth. Glob after glob of my cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed my whole load without letting a drop escape. She stroked my cock a few times to milk it. After licking my slowly deflating cock clean she gave it a quick kiss before helping me pull my pants up.

"We have to do this again."

"I know Mike, honey. You have no idea how much I want you, but we'll have to talk about it another time. Right now we need to go back to the party or else people will start wondering where we are." she said.

She got a pocket mirror from her coat in the cloakroom and started reapplying her lipstick. She made sure there were no tell tale signs that she had just been giving me a blow job.

"You go first. We'll go back separately. Remember, be careful out there, and keep your hands off me when I come in. We don't want anyone to find out about our special relationship. Your mom would kill me if she knew I'd blown her son."

We embraced and she gave me one last kiss on the forehead before I left the cloakroom.
Published 
Written by daniel157
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments