Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aubrey

"It's amazing what happens when you come home from college to find your little sister all grown up..."

6
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was winter break of my sophomore year of college and I wasn’t exactly eager to be spending the next few weeks at home. Sure, I missed my family and my neighborhood friends but college had changed me. I had filled out both physically and mentally and wasn’t ready to suddenly fall back in line with my parent’s rules. Long hours at the gym and long nights under Kayla, a horny sorority girl who lived in the same dorm, made sure of that. Going home would be fun at first but I knew all too well how dull it would turn out to be. No parties. No college friends. No petite flirty college girls with perfect perky tits. Damn.

I loaded my 4x4 with the last of my stuff, said good-bye to a few friends, and started the three hour trek from Pennsylvania to Long Island. The roads were pretty clear save for a minor jam up in the Lincoln Tunnel and I wound up pulling into my driveway shortly after 4 that afternoon, a half an hour ahead of schedule.

When I walked through the door, my mom, as usual, threw her arms around me while dad, on the other hand, gave me a less invasive hug, told me, “It’s good to have you home”, and helped me unload my crap.

“Where’s Aubrey?” I asked him after all the unloading was done.

“She off doing women stuff with her friends. Apparently, she has an important date tonight with some boy from school.” He gruffed.

His apparent discomfort with my sister dating was funny but I actually wasn’t all too interested in what or who she was doing. All I needed to know was that she would be out of the house for the next few hours, the perfect amount of time for me to Skype Kayla and convince her to give me a webcam show, uninterrupted.

The cam show wouldn’t have been necessary at all tonight if it wasn’t for the buxom blonde I saw at the gas station on my way out of Pennsylvania. In the middle of winter this girl was wearing a denim mini skirt, clearly two sizes too small, and strappy high heels. When she bent over to pick up her receipt that fell to the ground after filling up, I got a great view of her sweet round ass and an all too quick glimpse of her pussy. I would have liked to get her number but she drove away before I finished topping off my tank. For the rest of the drive all I could think about was that ass and how I’d love to shove my cock between those lips, leaving me horny as fuck by the time I got home.

After some more small talk with my parents, I headed up to my bedroom to settle in for what should have been excellent entertainment. I closed the door, stripped down to my boxers, and flopped on my bed. I pulled the laptop out of my book bag next to the bed and logged onto Skype. Kayla wasn’t on. Damn. I scrolled through my friends list to see if there was any other girl online I had a chance with. No luck. I closed the laptop and stared at the sealing, my thoughts again drifting to the piece of ass from the gas station.

“Oh you’re home.” A familiar voice said from the doorway.

“What the fuck, Aubrey?! Don’t you knock?!” I yelled throwing the blanket over my throbbing erection.

She smiled. “I am not a little girl anymore. I know what you do in here when the door is closed. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you know mom said dinner would be ready in an hour or so.”

Aubrey was right. She wasn’t a little girl anymore. Her shiny brown hair now fell over two perky breasts that were almost too big for her petite frame. A perfect slender waist led to full hips and a plump ass that seductively swung back and forth as she walked out the door.

FlamingBody29
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FlamingBody29

My cock throbbed harder and I tried to push the thoughts out of my head.

“Calm down”, I told myself.

A few minutes later Aubrey was back in my room, this time in a tight red dress with thin straps that loosely ran up and over her shoulders. My eyes raced over her perfect little seventeen-year-old body. That beautiful flat stomach and tiny waist. Those full breasts and hips. And oh God, I’d love to see that ass peek out of the bottom. I could feel my cock go rock hard again under the covers.

“Now don’t be a dick about this but I need guy advice. I’m going on a date tonight with this guy from school and I really want to wear something hot. What do you think?” She asked, hands on her hips.

I could barely speak but somehow managed to studder, “Y-you look sexy”.

“You really think so? It’s not too slutty?” She asked again, pulling up the front of the dress to keep her tits from spilling out.

To this day I don’t know what came over me as I got out of bed and walked over to her with my dick practically falling out the front of my boxers. Standing no more than six inches away, I slowly pulled the top of the dress back down, my hands ever so slightly brushing against her breasts as I slid the material over them, her nipples now barely covered.

“It looks better like this”, I whispered as she silently stared up at me.

I slipped my hands around her waist and down to her ass. God, it felt so good to finally hold it in my palms. Aubrey let out a soft moan. I pulled her against me, my throbbing cock pressed against her stomach. I leaned down and kissed her hard and to my surprise she kissed me back even harder. She moaned louder as I slid the dress up over her hips and kneaded her ass with my fingertips. Gently I pulled her over to the bed where I laid down as she let her thong fall to the floor. Instinctively, she climbed on top of me.

Aubrey straddled my waist on her knees, only letting the tip of dick brush against her wet lips. She slowly pulled each strap of her dress down over her arms letting her breasts fall completely out the top. Large and round with little pink nipples, I knew they would look perfect when I made her bounce on my cock.

I sat up just enough to put one of them in my mouth while she continued to tease me by rubbing her cum soaked clit against my head.

“You know, sis, you’re a dirty little tease”, I said laying back down, rubbing and twisting her nipples with my fingers.

“Am I now?” She grinned pressing her pussy hard against my cock.

“Yeah, and dirty little teases need to satisfy their older brother”, I smiled back, grabbing her hips and shoving her tight hot pussy down onto my dick. I could tell this was her first time as it was a struggle to fit my whole dick into her tiny little cunt.

“Oh God”, she shrieked, “You’re so big”.

“Shut up and fuck me, baby”, I moaned.

She slowly began to slide up and down my cock, picking up speed as we fell into a groove. Those great tits of hers bounced up and down to the rhythm and my hands, still gripping her hips, drove her down harder and harder on my dick. Aubrey came quick, soaking my cock with her cum but I made her fuck through it. I wasn’t done.

I was harsher now than before, jamming my dick inside her every time she lifted her pussy even an inch off of me. And then, finally, without regret, I shot my load right into her. She squealed with delight as I coated her seventeen-year-old virgin cunt with my semen. 

Published 
Written by xDeviantBeautyx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments