Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At The Hotel With My Aunt (Part 1/4)

"A young man and his aunt share an intimate experience."

60
9 Comments 9
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction."

I'm going to be honest with you. This story isn't for everyone. The sequence of events that unfolded on that August morning can only be described as one in a million, and truthfully, not many will be able to stomach the details. It sparked an entire realm of carnal pursuits that I hadn't thought possible, let alone obtainable. I'm telling this story for the people like me, the people that desire the indulgence of physical transgressions within our modern society. To experience the ecstasy of what, I think, everyone, at some point in their lives, wonders so deeply.

As I said before, this story isn't for everyone. So, consider this your only warning.

For those of you that are still with me, allow me a moment to give you some context behind the events I plan on writing in more intimate detail:

Among my many family members, there are only two that enjoy a good piece of classical music. Myself being one and the other being my aunt, Amy. Two years ago, she rented a hotel room for us to stay when we took a trip to the big city as the large concert processions of orchestral or choral performers had come to town to represent the art they loved; and as it so turned out, Aunty Amy and I enjoyed it so much that we returned the following year. The story in which I am about to tell takes place in the third year, however, when I was only seventeen years old.

At the time, my aunt Amy had just turned thirty-eight, and she was married with two small children at home. This didn't stop the tradition of our going to these concerts in any measure, and as I remember it now, she saw it as a much-needed reprieve from the onslaught of childrearing in the modern age. She was a short woman, even being twenty years younger than her, I towered above her. She had a body that spoke of her youth, labored by the birthing of two children within a span of three years. Reddish-brown hair fell short just above her shoulders, green eyes tinted with a hue of blue, and smile that radiated the warmth within a room. She rarely wore makeup; she didn't need it, for it was her natural beauty she quite clearly cherished above all else.

The morning, after we arrived at the hotel, I found my desire for the pleasures of sexual intercourse had run rampant as I soon swam in the testosterone that fuels every young man. While I could have relieved myself of these carnal emotions in the shower, I held back. I didn't want to simply imagine the beautiful curves of a young woman's body, or think of all the ways that faceless young woman could pleasure me. No, I wanted something visual. Something I could watch to experience a far more intense climax.

After the shower, I waited until Aunty Amy entered the bathroom and turned on the water to make sure she wouldn't come out for at least fifteen or twenty minutes. Once I heard the distinct patter of hot water upon the tiled shower floor, I sat down in a chair within the corner of the room and began to search for pornography on my iPhone.

Time soon escaped me. I went through one video after another, but found nothing that would satisfy the lust that pulsed with each heavy heartbeat through the veins just beneath my skin. Blowjobs, anal, girl-on-girl, none of it caught my attention that bright morning. I thought that perhaps it was the time of day; that my I wasn't ready for the release my body desperately craved. But masturbating that early in the day had never been an issue before.

myassready
Online Now!
Lush Cams
myassready

Then the door to the bathroom opened wide and out bolted my aunt, wearing little more than a pink tanktop and black yoga pants, her red-tinted hair tied up in a ponytail. At first, she went straight to the luggage bag on the floor beside the bed, which was filled to the brim with her clean clothes. It was when she caught sight of me out of the corner of her eye, sitting on the lounge chair in the corner of the hotel room with nothing but a t-shirt, with my solid cock in one hand and cellphone in the other, she slowly turned to look at me.

My face flushed red, and I quickly found that there weren't enough words within the English dictionary to form an explanation of what I was doing. The truth of it was far too embarrassing to even string together a proper sentence. To make matters worse, there came a sudden and decisive jolt of salacious energy through the length of my shaft, as I found myself glancing at the tight curves of her body perfected by the black yoga pants.

"Well," she said. "At least you waited until I was in the shower."

"I . . . I, um." What in the world was I going to say? My aunt had just caught me masturbating and even though she seemed calm, I believed I had ruined the trip for the two of us. How was I ever going to face my family again? What was going to happen to me once my mom found out? How much trouble was I going to get in?

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised," she continued, as she slowly walked toward me and made several sly glances at the meat between my legs. "A boy your age has urges, and that's perfectly natural. What isn't natural, however, is doing this with your aunt in the same hotel room."

"I . . . I, um."

She now stood beside me, on my left, and looked down at the phone screen in my hand. "What are you watching?" she asked.

I glanced at the screen, just as a blonde young woman took a long cock into her mouth from a wide gloryhole.

"Oh," she said and swallowed hard. "I didn't know you were aware of this kind of act. Come on, let's finish you up."

Before I could even comprehend what she had said, her long and slender fingers wrapped around the shaft of my cock just below the engorged tip, gripping it tight in an embrace of authority. Her other hand caressed my head, the delicate fingers of which brushed through my soft hair. She stroked the length of me in rhythm with the woman in the video sucking the dick from the hole in the wall, and slowly, the satisfaction I craved began to build within me, to the point at which I gasped and moaned under my breath.

She must have sensed my imminent release, for as I neared the edge of no return, she pulled my head to her chest and almost buried my head between her breasts. Her hand beat my meat with the vigor of a woman wanting to see me cum, to give me an orgasm that only she knew how to provide. Within an instant, I lost control, and several large globs of sperm shot forward into the air and splattered on the carpet floor below. The rest of flowed gently down each one of her delicate fingers, and soaked her wedding ring in my thick, hot, and white sperm.

When it was over, she released me from her grasp and disappeared into the bathroom once more without saying another word. I hadn't yet realized it in that moment, but what she had just done for me would spark some of the greatest sexual endevours I have ever experienced.

 

 

Published 
Written by Stories2Share45
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments