Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Annie Teaches - part 3

"A Mom's most important duty is to teach her children."

64
15 Comments 15
7.9k Views 7.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry for the long delay between my last story but life has a habit of getting in the way!"

I turned and walked out of my daughter’s room closing the door behind me. I didn’t bother to put on my panties before walking back downstairs to our bedroom and when I walked in, my husband was laying on the bed waiting for me.  I walked over to him and stood in front of his face a second so he could see his son’s cum running down my legs and then told him to fuck me and climbed on the bed with my loving husband. I moved up over his face so he could lick Mike’s cum out of my cunt and told him he wouldn’t believe what just happened upstairs..

Rob pulled my cunt down to his face and began to lick his son’s cum out of my pussy as I groaned and told him how good it feels! Rob moaned and looked up at me and said, “Mmmmm, fuck! Mike can sure cum a lot in his mommy’s pussy and I bet he is getting better at fucking you too isn’t he? So tell me what happened upstairs you fucking slut!” Rob said.

I smiled at Rob and leaned down and kissed him then lay down besides my husband and said, “Well when I first went upstairs I went into Beth’s room and she was just coming out of her shower and putting on her sheer night gown top. She didn’t put on any panties either,” I said.

Rob chuckled and said his daughter is just like me! I laughed at that and said, “Yes she is and she is like me in so many ways too. She is a little show off like her mommy too don’t you think?” Rob groaned and said she sure is.

I snuggled up to my husband and squeezed his hard cock a second then told him that after I gave Beth a hug, I tucked her into her bed and kissed her before going across the hall to Mike’s room. I told Rob that when I went into Mike’s room I took off my panties and asked our son if he wanted to fuck me again. He said yes and then I got in bed with him and we started fucking. I told Rob I was on top so I could feel Mike’s cock deep in my pussy when he fucked me. Then told Rob about Beth watching us from his door.

Rob moaned as I explained that I saw Beth in the mirror and she didn’t know that I’d seen her and that instead of stopping I started fucking Mike harder and made sure that when I leaned up Beth could see her brother’s cock moving in and out of my cunt. I told Rob that his daughter was watching very closely and at the same time had her fingers in her pussy and was playing with her nipples too.

I told Rob we fucked a few more minutes with Beth watching before I had to get Mike’s cum in my pussy and started fucking him harder till he filled his mommy’s cunt with his cum. Then after we finished, I intentionally moved up and lifted my leg up high till Mike’s cock slipped out of my pussy and his cum began to run out of my cunt so Beth could see it. I told Rob I stayed in that position for a few seconds to make sure Beth could see her brothers cum leaking out of me before I kissed our son.

Rob groaned again and said, “You fucking mommy slut!” then he fingered my cummy cunt for a second.

“Mmmmm, I loved it and Mike is leaning how to fuck me so good too honey and I am so happy,” I said to my husband. I continued on saying, “but that’s not all, after we finished fucking, Beth was still watching us and Mike’s eyes were closed so I motioned Beth to come in and be quiet. She walked over to the side of his bed with us and I leaned down and took Mike’s cock in my mouth then took Beth’s hand and moved it to Mike’s cock too. Beth squeezed his cock and when she did that Mike opened his eyes and saw his sister. At first Mike looked nervous but I told him it was ok and that Beth just wanted to feel his cock then I asked him if he’d like his sister to suck his cock too.” Mike just groaned and then I looked at Beth and told her I’d show her how and started sucking Mike’s cock again for a few seconds then told Beth to do it too.

Rob interrupted me and asked if Beth was naked too. I told him, “She wasn’t naked, she had her sheer gown top on but she didn’t have her panties on and it is so short that Mike could see and smell her pussy right next to his face. And Rob, she was so excited too! I could smell her pussy too.” Rob groaned again and asked me what happened then.

“Well,” I said, “I took Mike’s cock back into my mouth and sucked him a few more seconds then told Beth to do it. She leaned over and licked the tip then opened her mouth some and took about three inches of Mike’s cock inside her mouth and started sucking him. Mike started groaning again and I was afraid that he was going to cum in Beth’s mouth so I told Beth to stop and she moved up off his cock and I took it in my hand again.”

I asked Beth if she wanted to finish her lap dance with Mike and she said yes, so I told her to get in her brother’s lap and when she did that I pulled her night gown up off of her. Beth leaned forward and rubbed her tits on Mike’s face and he started sucking on his sister’s nipples and played with her tits a little and Beth began to move her hips in a fucking motion on his lap. I still had my hand on Mike’s hard cock to keep him from going inside Beth’s pussy. The tip of his cock was moving up and down her slit and she really wanted him in her pussy and tried to get him inside but I wouldn’t let her. Beth kept trying to fuck her brother for a few more seconds then Mike groaned and started cumming all over his sister’s pussy and it was so hot to watch too Rob,” I said.

Rob pulled me to him and kissed me and fingered my cunt again and said, “You should have come back down and gotten a condom out of your purse and taken it back up to them so Mike could fuck Beth.”

I sat up and said, “Oh! I didn’t think of that!” Then I kissed my husband and he rolled me over and started fucking me again. We fucked hard for another several minutes before Rob added his cum to his son’s in my pussy before he rolled over and fell asleep after a few minutes.

I lay next to my sleeping husband and began to think about tomorrow. I would have to call the doctor’s office in the morning and make an appointment to take Beth in and then pick her up from school then I started thinking that I had better show Mike how to use a condom. As lay there thinking, I smiled to myself and thought how lucky I was to have such a wonderful husband and family before I fell asleep and had a wonderful dream of all of us fucking together.

The next morning, I woke up and Rob was already out of bed so I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and freshened up a little then put on a sheer robe and went to our kitchen to find Rob before he left for his office. Rob was just beginning to leave when I came in and he saw me and stopped as I went to him and gave him a big hug and kiss and told him to have a good day and I loved him. Rob pulled my robe up as he kissed me goodbye and since I was naked underneath my robe, Mike and Beth both got a good view. I didn’t mind after what happened the night before and just smiled at my kids when Rob let me go and went out the door. My robe was untied and was gaping open so when I turned to face Mike and Beth, they could see my pussy and tits and I just smiled at them.

Mike and Beth both stood watching me with big smiles on their faces and I said, “Hummmm, you better get used to seeing your mother because I think I will be going around the house naked more and more from now on, I hope you will like it!”

Mike just stood there grinning and Beth said, “I want to go naked too Mom!! I want Mikey and Daddy to see me naked too!!”

I laughed and walked over to my daughter and gave her a hug and kiss and told her she can do that and that her Daddy will love it and I bet Mike will to. Then I walked over to Mike and gave him a hug and kiss and stroked his hard cock thru his pants and kissed him again but this time like a lover instead of a good Mom. I pulled back and said to Mike, “Too bad we don’t have enough time for you to fuck me before you leave for the bus.” Then I kissed him again. Beth was smiling at us fingering her pussy over her little sun dress and said that’s so hot Mom!! I smiled at her and then told them to get ready to go to the bus stop and reminded Beth that I would make a doctor’s appointment for her and would let her know by text so check her phone.

After the kids left, I went into our bathroom and took a hot shower and got dressed. Then I went over to the night stand by our bed and opened the drawer and found a life like seven inch dildo that I would give to Beth. That dildo was a little smaller than her brother’s cock so it would be good for my daughter to practice with. After checking that the batteries were still good, I put the dildo back into my drawer and smiled to myself about giving it to Beth then I called my Doctor’s office and made an appointment at 1pm for my daughter.

Beth and I arrived at Claire’s office a few minutes before one o’clock and signed in and took a seat in the waiting room. A few minutes later, my friend Claire came out and greeted us and invited us to come back to her examine room. I followed Claire back to examine room three and took a seat next to Beth and Claire asked what she could do for us.

Claire had met Beth two years before when Beth had a fall on the balance beam at a meet and injured her groin. Beth had severe bruising around her vagina and the impact had ruptured her hymen and she had some bleeding as well. She did a pelvic exam then and found no other injuries and told her to rest for a few weeks before she got back on the beam again.

After Claire asked her question, I smiled at Beth and turned to her and told her I think it is time to get Beth on the pill and needed a prescription for them. Claire turned and smiled at Beth and asked if that was what she wanted too and Beth smiled and said softly, “Yes.”

Claire looked at Beth and said ok but told her she’d have to do an exam first and told Beth to put on the grown hanging on the back of her chair. As Claire said that, I got up to leave the exam room but Beth stopped me and said, “Mom, you can stay if you want.” I looked at Claire and she just smiled at me and nodded her head ok so I sat back down and my daughter stood up and began to unbutton her dress and take it off.

As her dress slipped off her shoulders Beth turned and looked at both Claire and I with a smile on her face. My eyes were glued to my daughter’s tiny see thru white g-string panties and sheer white bra she was wearing under her sun dress. Her panties hide nothing and I could clearly see her bald pussy and she just smiled at me. Claire smiled at Beth and then told me, she is just like her Mom and we laughed at that.

BarbaraBabe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraBabe

Claire then proceeded to give Beth her exam and after it was finished she told both of us everything looked normal and that she would write the prescription for birth control pills for Beth. She told Beth that she could start taking them right away but that it would be about seven days before they would be effective. At that Beth looked a little disappointed but I just smiled to myself and said to myself we’ll start condom training for Mike today! As Beth was getting dressed, Claire smiled at me and then told Beth that if she ever had any questions to feel free to call her or ask your Mom, then she smiled at Beth and told her she thought her Mom would be a good teacher and smiled at me before she left the exam room.

On the way home we stopped by the pharmacy and got her birth control pills and when we got back into my car, Beth turned to me and smiled and said, “Mom, I can’t wait to fuck Mikey now and do you think Daddy will want to fuck me too?”

I smiled at my daughter and said, “You will have to wait a few days before the pills take effect before you fuck Mike and yes I bet your Daddy would like to fuck you too. Baby, I want your first time with Mikey and your Daddy to be so wonderful for you and don’t want them to have to use a condom so you can feel their cum in your pussy when you fuck them.”

Beth just grinned and looked at me and told me that she couldn’t wait to fuck her Daddy and then she surprised me and said, “And Mom, I want to fuck Ferguson and some of those other men I’ve seen fuck you too.”

Then she grinned at me and said, “Mikey and me have peeked you and Daddy fucking other people when you have had a party before and I can’t wait to fuck them too Mom.” I laughed and smiled to myself thinking we got her birth control pills just in time.

As we continued to drive home, I changed the subject and told Beth I was surprised she wore her new panties to school today. She looked at me and said she wanted to wear her new panties because they make her feel pretty and besides she wanted to show off for a guy in her 5th period at school and had let him see her panties. I just shook my head and smiled again then she asked me why boys liked to see a girls panties. I looked over to my daughter and told her when guys see something they are not supposed to see it makes them even more attentive so when you let them see your panties it really makes them pay attention to you and they love it. Beth just laughed and said she loved it too! I laughed again to myself and thought my girl is just like me!

When we got home, I told Beth to go upstairs and take a quick shower and then come back down to my bedroom with just her panties on and we could do some fun stuff with Mike when he got home from school. Beth grinned at me and practically ran upstairs to get into her shower. Five minutes later Beth came into my bedroom wearing a light blue pair of her new see thru g-string panties and asked me what we were going to do with Mike.

I smiled at my daughter and asked her if she remembered what I said I was going to do this morning. She looked at me not understanding then I stood up and took off my own panties and told her to do the same so we would be naked when Mike gets home. Beth jumped up and took off her panties too and said she couldn’t wait to be able to fuck him! I pulled her too me and hugged her and said she’d have to wait a few days but that she could when the pills became effective and besides I said we don’t have time since you have to go to gymnastics practice about thirty minutes after he gets home but we will do something fun! Beth hugged me back and told me she loved me so much and she was so happy!!

I hugged my daughter back and told her I loved her too and then opened the night stand drawer next to our bed and pulled out the dildo I had for Beth and some lube. I turned back and smiled at my daughter and asked her if she would like to have this. Beth’s eyes got real big and she said, “Oh my God! Yes Mom!” laughed and handed the dildo to her along with the lube and told her to lie back on the bed and I’d show her what to do with it. Beth smiled and lay on her back and opened her legs as I put some lube on the dildo and began to rub...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AnnieLuvsToFu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments