Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Animal Instincts (Family Camping) Chap. 1

"Side by side, hand in hand, they realized without shame what boundaries they had crossed."

43
3 Comments 3
24.8k Views 24.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
The following events/interactions/characters (including the narrator) portrayed in this story are all fictional.

CHAPTER 1: Thursday

Every year my dad and stepmom take me and my older sister camping at least once. It's really fun, and a great bonding experience. We live in MN and always go to the north shore of lake Superior. The water is freezing so we don't do too much swimming but the view is amazing.

Anyways, it was that time of the year, early June. I had just got out of school and my older sister's seconds semester had rapped up. We all woke up sort of early on thursday morning to get packed up and out the door. We threw our bags and such into the roof rack, crammed into our tiny chevy prism, and we were off.

The ride up there was uneventful. My sister and I occupied ourselves with listening to music together and joking around. My sister and I have similar tastes in music and are very close in general. I often will hang out with her and her college friends partying and such. I also enjoyed viewing the countryside, it was beautiful. Additionally, I enjoyed viewing my sister, who like the countryside was very beautiful.

And as long as we're on the subject, perhaps I shall describe the physical appearance of my sister and I.

My name is Ian. I am 16 years old and six feet tall, nearly the height of my father. I don't play any sports, I'm the artistic type, but I run and work out to stay in shape. So I'm fairly muscular and very strong. I have reddish-brown hair that I part to the side and style in a very clean cut manor. I am fairly stylish. As far as my dick goes, nothing special. I'm not circumcised and I'm 5.75 inches.

My sister. Wow, my sister. Where to start. Her name is Meryn. She is 19 years old and about 5' 7". She is naturally blonde but dies her hair a dark reddish-brown, similar to mine. She works out a fair deal and has an amazing ass. On top of that, she has perfect and modest abs, and a pair of beautiful, round C sized breasts.

As we drove north my sister eventually fell asleep. She was wearing a sun dress that was loose around her obvious cleavage. I adjusted my position closer to Meryn and sat up straight in hopes of seeing down her dress. Success. I was at a perfect angle to see her beautiful breasts. I could see their gorgeous rounded bodies and the top of her perfect, small nipples. I did so on and off for the rest of the drive.

At last we pulled into the campsite we always go to, "Split Rock" it was called. My dad parked and got out of the car to go pay for our weekend pass. I saw in the window of the park building a warning about recent thefts. The sign mentioned numerous thefts of all sorts of things from campsites, large and small.

My dad got back in the car and we drove to the secluded site we always reserve. We call it the "VIP" site because it's huge, solitary, and has exclusive access to a pebble beach just bellow.

Now, I must tell you of a somewhat odd tradition of ours. Every time we go camping, we start each day with the men and the women going skinny dipping at separate parts of the beach. We are a very progressive, liberal family so we are all very comfortable with this.

So first we just unloaded the tents, cooking stove, sleeping bags, and all the other camping essentials. We were getting tired and hot so we decided to unpack our personal belongings after we went for our swim. So me and my dad went in one tent to get nude, and Meryn and Beth (my stepmom) in the other. We told them they could go now and we'd go after. So they threw their clothes in the roof rack, and when they were gone we did the same.

Me and my dad sprinted to the lake and jumped in. We were laughing both out of the pain of the freezing water and pebbles beneath our bare feet. It was amazingly cold but we eventually either got used to it, or simply were numbed enough to stay in. Eventually we both got out, and due to the cold our balls had shrunken into our bodies and our penises stood erect. This happened every year so we were used to it. But being a bisexual, seeing my dad's body turned me on so much.

My dad (Joe) is 46, 6' 2", and very athletic. He exercises a ton and has a buzz cut. He has brown hair and is very attractive.

We got out of the water and laid on some huge rocks to warm up win the sun. Our boners slowly subsided which helped with my incestuous arousal, but the growing size and increasingly relaxed state of our balls didn't help. We were just relaxing there when we heard some banging, almost like a hammer or axe on metal, coming from what seemed like the direction of our site.

I asked him what he thought the noises were but he said he saw some construction going on near the path to our site. I thought of telling him about the sign I saw about the recent thefts, but I remembered seeing construction too and figured he was right. I didn't want any unnecessary worry.

We started heading back to the campsite and before we were in sight of it, we yelled to see if the girls were in their tent and if we could come up.

"We are in our tents so come on up, but we have a little problem." Beth called back.

"Ugh, okay? What's the issue?" My dad shouted.

"Just come see for yourself." Meryn said in a somewhat annoyed tone.

We walked up to see what the problem was. At first we didn't see anything but then I went to the car to get my clothes from the roof rack. There was a little issue though, the roof rack was gone. Just the metal stubs were left of where someone had cut the rack from our car. We stood there in disbelief.

"Oh shit, my clothes were in there."-Dad

"All of our clothes were in there."-Meryn

"Well I guess we'll be getting to know each other this weekend, very well." I chuckled in a slightly teasing tone.

"Are you serious?-Beth

"I really see no other way, Beth."-Dad

"Well I guess so, as long as the kids are fine with it."-Beth

"I'm totally okay with that, me and my friends go nude most of the time anyways.", Meryn laughed in a relaxed voice.

"No, yeah. Me too. I'm all good."-Me

So we all agreed we were comfortable being in the nude, so the girls came out of the tent. Meryn came first and I was pleasured to see her tits jiggling as she struggled to open the zipper the rest of the way. Then out came beth, who I had never really noticed before.

She has brown curly hair and is slightly shorter than my sister. She is 42 quite skinny and relatively in shape. She has mediocre B size tits but that great ass that only middle aged women can have. I was surprised by how turned on I was by her. She's also a salsa dancer, so she naturally moves like a sex goddess.

So the evening was full of cooking, joking, singing, and comfortable teasing at each other's bodies.

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

We had dinner cooked on the camp stove and finished the night with a fire.

"Well see this isn't so bad," I said as we all chuckled at my father's poor singing abilities that had just concluded, "Being around each other naked is pretty normal."

This was followed by a chorus of agreement, aside from one joking, "Yeah, well maybe if you and dad weren't getting boner's all the damn time" from my sister.

"Well hey now, you can't really blame us. We may be related to you guys but that doesn't change how hot you are." I said.

They all agreed. And after some silence I said, "And don't think I didn't see how wet you guys were getting earlier!"

Meryn and Beth both proceeded to slap my bare skin in annoyance as we all burst into laughter, all in good spirits.

Eventually things calmed down and I declared I was heading to bed, and minutes after they all did as well. My father and Beth slept in one tent (for obvious reasons) and my sister and I in the other. It was still very warm so me and my sister didn't get inside our sleeping bags but rather laid on top of them and talked and joked for a while. My sister didn't tell my parents but she brought some beers up so we stayed up drinking those for a while. By midnight we were very tipsy and I made the bold move of asking my sister, "Holy shit Meryn, when did your boobs get so amazing?!"

"I know right? They've grown so nicely." She half whispered, half yelled as she grabbed her tits dropping her beer bottle. "But yours are pretty great too, you know."

"Oh my god, what do you mean?" I laughed.

"I mean your pecs, AND your arms. They're so strong. I never really see you topless." She smiled at me sexily. "I get it if this is weird, but we're sorta drunk so...could I feel them? Your arms and chest?"

"No totally. Be my guest, but only if you return the favor." I joked.

So she reached out and felt my muscular chest, she rubbed her thumbs over my nipples as her fingers squeezed my pectoral muscles. Her hands slowly moved to my biceps, her making quiet groaning noises the whole time.

"Damn Ian. You're toned as fuck." She said. Then she made a gesture towards her own chest. I didn't realize she was serious about returning the favor, but I gladly moved in for a closer examination of my older sister's body.

I grabbed her tits gently, at first. I squeezed them both in my hands and pushed them together. I rubbed her nipples and she groaned in pleasure, eyes shut, lip quivering in excitement, but she quickly tried to cover up her arousal.

"Oh my god Meryn, you are so hot! Your tits are unbelievable."

"Thanks Ian, and I didn't wanna say this in front of them but Ian, you have a perfect cock." She said gesturing towards my now fully throbbing dick.

We looked at each other and in our drunken state started laughing for no apparent reason, until we were interrupted by a loud and rhythmic combination of thumping and panting. We looked at each other and Meryn mouthed "Oh my god." as we realized we were hearing out parents fucking. We started smiling and chuckling as we heard out stepmom talking dirty to our dad, but our facial expressions slowly started changing to those of arousal as their voices became louder and more intense. Eventually we heard our parents simultaneously orgasm. Then panting. Then silence.

All previous humor had retreated as my sister and I looked at each other with pure desire. It was but a few seconds, we stared into each other's eyes, yet it felt like eons. Until it all accelerated, moving at a million miles per hour. My older sister grabbed my face and caused our mouths to lock. We were on our sides with my top leg in between hers, my erect penis touching he lower stomach. I grabbed her ass and she reached down and stroked my eager cock. I moved the focus of my affection to her neck, kissing every inch of her body, down her collar bones, in between her breasts, and eventually to her nipples. I kissed, suckled, and licked them until my big sister panted, sopping wet.

She pushed my head back and forced me onto my back. She passionately kissed her way all the way from my chest, down my stomach, to my inner thighs, and eventually to my manhood. She kissed the base of my dick were it connects with the scrotum. Damn, she knew what she was doing. She sucked on each testicle, then to the base of my scrotum. She licked from there to the tip of my exposed dick head. She then ran her tongue along the rim of my foreskin, exposing just the tip of my dick head, and even put her tongue inside the foreskin. It was, and is to this day the best feeling I've ever had.

She inserted just the tip of my surging cock into her mouth, three times, each time her tongue circling my urethral opening. Then, without warning she shoved my hole cock into her mouth. All the way down her throat. Up and down, up and down. I couldn't believe the expertise of my sister. I was in bliss. We knew out parents could hear my sister's repeated gagging and sucking noises as she repeatedly rammed my cock into the back of her throat, but we didn't care. That didn't matter.

Then to my great sorrow she stopped sucking my dick. However, not to my sorrow, she put her forearms on the ground as though doing a plank and got on her knees. There was my big sister, loving, caring, sexy, smart, inviting me into her body, doggystyle, on all fours. My still throbbing hard dick practically leaped into her young but experienced pussy. We both moaned profusely as I slammed her with my dick. A blur of flesh, passion, and pleasure.

"Fuck Meryn, oh my god. I'm gonna cum."

She then turned onto her back, opened her mouth, and stuck her tongue out further then I thought was possible.

My big sister Meryn, that I had loved and fantasized about since the day I was born, was inviting me to cum into her mouth.

I kneeled above her face and started masturbating as she fingered herself. Our eyes locked we both were panting and moaning. The whole world sped up. Our stroking grew faster, our breathing grew faster, it seemed the whole world sped up along with us. Looking each other in the eye, I stuck my cock in her mouth, thrusted repeatedly, and we came. We came over, and over, and over again. My cum spraying, hot and bountifully inside her mouth.

We collapsed onto each other, exhausted from our mutual orgasms. We lay side by side, hand in hand. A knew bond had formed because of a freak accident. We heard our parents fuck, we didn't care, they heard us fuck, but we knew they wouldn't care either. Something about the nature. Something in the air or the water, just turned us into animals.

We slowly and blissfully drifted into sleep, eager awaiting the adventures to come. Who knows? Maybe we'll all sleep in one tent next time....

Published 
Written by NotAshamedOfDesire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments