Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Summer of Family Love Part 3

"David finally takes his mother to bed and she willingly becomes his slut, but David discovers another family secret."

97
14 Comments 14
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Sorry it has taken so long to get part three of this series up but I have been swamped at work and just haven’t had time to work on it plus I was concentrating on a piece for the Lush competition, titled Accidental Adultery please head over and take a read and please remember to vote. Thank you and now please enjoy the next chapter of this series."


I grabbed Mom by the hand and dragged her towards my parents' bedroom. With my hormones now on overdrive, I wanted my mother more than I have ever wanted anything in my life, but Mom stopped suddenly at the doorway as we entered the bedroom.

“David, wait! I’m not sure this is a good idea; what we just did was wrong, and what you want to do to me in that bed is another entire level of sin and depravity altogether. We have already broken an unwritten forbidden rule. As your mother, my job is to protect you, not fuck you,” she said as I gently pulled her through the doorway towards the marital bed.

Managing to get her as far as the bed, I turned, took her face in my hands, and kissed her passionately. My tongue slithered into her mouth, gradually Mom began to return my kiss, and our tongues sought each other’s out. Mom's arms went around my neck as she began to devour my mouth and tongue, finally pulling away from me breathlessly.

“Oh God, David, you are such a good kisser; you are making Mommy very hot, darling, but before you make me lose all control over my own body, are you sure that you won’t think badly of me if I take you to bed and ride this magnificent cock?” Mom said, grabbing my rock hard tool in her hand and stroking her soft hands along its rigid length.

“Absolutely, not Mom. I would never think badly of you. You are the most amazing woman in the entire world. I love you so much,” I said as I slipped the index finger of my right hand into her dripping wet gash spreading her engorged hanging lips apart and causing her to moan into my ear.

“If you are sure, darling, then take your mommy to bed and treat me like the cock-hungry slut that I really am, and make me cum like your father never could.”

Hearing Mom talk like that turned me on so much, I pushed my finger into her dripping gash as deep as I could before turning her around and pushing her back onto the bed. Now sitting on the bed, Mom's mouth was level with my throbbing hard cock; she never even hesitated as she stuck out her tongue, flicking it across the eye of my cock, licking up the copious amount of precum dripping from it.

My cock pulsed and jumped as my mother's tongue began to lick and tease the underneath of my thick shaft. Using her hand, she pressed my cock against my stomach as she licked the length of my cock before sucking one of my balls into her mouth.

I felt a complete sense of undying love for my mother at that moment as I looked down into her eyes as she looked up at me while she took my left nut in her mouth and sucked on it. My cock jumped and twitched in her soft hand, and I couldn't think of another moment in my life when I was this happy.

I placed my hand on Mom's head as she continued to lick and suck my cock and balls, but I needed more. I needed to be inside her. I gently pushed her head away from my cock, and continued to push her back onto the bed until she was on her back. I moved between her legs; bending, I began to leave a trail of kisses on her soft skin all the way up her body until our lips met, and we kissed again.

My cock was pushed hard up against her fat wet pussy lips, all I had to do was move my hips forward, and I would have slid into her easily. Placing her hand on my chest, she pushed me away.

"Wait, Darling, If we are going to do this, it is going to be me that is the one that commits the sinful act fucking my child. Let me get on top, let me ride your beautiful hard cock," Mom said as she began sliding out from under me.  

I rolled over on my back, my hard cock now lying flat on my stomach. Mom grabbed it in her hand and sunk her mouth down to my balls in one go, gagging on it as she did. When she pulled her mouth from my cock it was coated in slimy throat saliva. Mom rubbed it all over my cock, lubricating it with her spit. 

Mom straddled me, holding my cock in her hand; she lined it up with her swollen wet pussy lips. My cock twitched and throbbed in her smooth hand as my arousal grew to its breaking point. I have never wanted anything more in my life than for her to slide slowly down my cock so I could enjoy every inch of her wet velvety pussy.

Teasing me relentlessly, Mom furrowed my cock back and forth through her dripping lips, pressing it firmly against her swollen nub, making her body shudder as she used me to get herself close to orgasm. Leaning down, Mom kissed me passionately before asking me in a deep seductive voice.

“Darling, are you sure this is what you want? Do you want mommy’s slutty cunt to slide down your huge cock? Because if I fuck you once, I’m going to become addicted to your cock, I may not be able to stop. You will have to fuck me daily; darling, can you do that for mommy? Can you treat me like the slutty mommy whore I will become for you?”

“Oh fuck, God yes! Mommy fuck me! fuck me with your slutty mommy cunt!” I cursed as my cock throbbed, ready to shoot my load deep inside of her.

Mom released her grip on my cock, and sat down on me. Her sloppy wet cunt devoured my cock in one single stroke, just the wetness and the heat of her cunt was too much, and My cock exploded inside of her. Oh, fucking Christ, I was unloading my balls inside my own mother, I screamed in my head.

“Oooooh fuuuuuck, oooohhh yeeeees darling, I can feel your hot cum inside me, ooohhh Goooood yeeees,” Mom screamed as she felt my cum explode in her.

Mom’s body flopped forward onto me. Her entire body was quivering and shaking as she rode the waves of her orgasm. When it was over, she looked into my eyes and smiled before kissing me differently than earlier. This kiss was deep, slow and intense; this was a lovers kiss. Pulling away from me, she looked at me again.

“I guess we both wanted and needed that more than we realized,” she said as she began to move her hips back and forth on my still hard cock.

“Well, now we have the need out of the way, why don’t we fuck, and I can show you what a cum slut I really am,” Mom said as she began to slam herself up and down on my hard cock.

Mom rode my cock for ten minutes, her body glistening in sweat as she fucked her way to two more orgasms before I rolled her over on her back to give her a rest. I always lasted forever after I had come once, so I pile drove my cock into her in the missionary position while I squeezed and pulled on her thick hard nipples.

AddictedSabi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AddictedSabi

Mom came hard again, both our bodies now dripping wet with sweat as I continued to make Mom my personal slut.

“David darling fuck Mommy from behind. I want your next load in my arse, darling. I want you to know you now own all of Mommy’s holes, baby,” Mom said breathlessly as her last orgasm subsided.

Now I hadn’t given Mom's arse a thought, but that was an invitation I wasn’t going to pass up. I slid my cock out of moms sloppy cunt. She immediately sat up and took my cock in her mouth, sucking and licking all her white pussy cream from the base of my shaft and balls before swallowing my choking herself on my cock again.

“God, I love the taste of my pussy after it’s been fucked properly, and you have definitely done an amazing job of that, darling,” she said, kissing me again before turning around and offering me her arse.

I reached down with my hand and slid it through her dripping lips before sliding it up across her arse, lubricating her tight sphincter. 

“Lick it, baby, tongue fuck your whore’s arse,” Mom said to me, and it finally hit me. Mom really was a complete slut. She hadn’t exaggerated; she had been suppressing her inner slut for years but not anymore. The woman on her hands and knees in front of me, holding her arse open to me, was a different woman than the one I had breakfast with this morning.

Her pretty pink butthole looked amazing coated in her pussy juices, and I didn’t even hesitate to push my tongue as deep into her shithole as I could. I licked and sucked on her butthole, juicing it up as I tongue fucked her making Mom moan like a whore. With it lubricated enough, I pushed two fingers deep inside her. Mom instantly reacted by reaching under herself and began to rub her clit.

I felt Mom’s arse relaxing as I fingered it rapidly, so I pushed a third finger in as well; this just made Mom moan even more. God, I love this woman, I thought. With my fist pumping three fingers in and out of her arse, her hips began to buck up and down. Then suddenly, her entire body went stiff, and she pushed her hips down, and her pussy exploded spray juices forcefully all over me. 

Mom’s entire upper body flopped down onto the bed, pulling my fingers from her now gaping arse as her entire body shuddered and flinched from her powerful orgasm. I wasted no time getting my cock lined up. I wanted to keep her body on the boil and try and make her squirt again. I straddled her and pushed my cock into her arse down to my balls with a single firm thrust forward; Mom screamed out at the top of her lungs, a massive jet of cum gushing from her cunt as she again exploded in an orgasm.

I pulled out and slammed back into her; if she wanted to be my anal slut then I was damn sure I was going to own this arse as I pounded the fuck out of it. Mother’s screams and shuddering never stopped from the time I first slammed my cock into her sphincter; with my legs on either side of her body and my hands on her shoulders, I pushed her down into the bed as I assaulted her arse with every fibre of my body.

Moms arse had been tight when I first entered it, but now it was as wet and sloppy feeling as her slutty cunt. But even so, I could feel my balls starting to boil as my jizz began to rise up, ready to explode from my cock.

“Where do you want my cum whore? Do you want me to fill your arsehole up, or do you want my shit stained cock down your throat?” I said to her as I continued to pound her arsehole.

“In my arse baby fill Mommy’s arse, I want to be your three-hole whore,” Mom screamed into the bed as I held her down, my balls slapping firmly against her soaking wet cunt.

“Oooooh fuuuuck here it comes, Mommy, ooooh fuuuuck,” I roared as my balls emptied deep into my mother's colon.

I shot jet after jet of cum deep into Mom before I slowly slid my spent cock from her loose stretched arse and flopped down on my back next to her. After a few minutes, Mom rolled over entirely out of breath, put her arm across my chest, and cuddled into me. We lay there for what felt like ages before either of us spoke.

“Wow, Mom, I had no idea what a slut you really are. I know you tried to explain that you really love cock and lots of it, but I had no idea you loved cock that much. I can’t believe how much you squirted when I was fucking your arse,” I said, still not believing what had just happened.

“I told you a was a slut for hard cock. I can’t believe I have waited this long to let out my inner slut again. Maybe I was just waiting for the right cock to come along and unleash the cock whore in me,” she said as she began to slowly stroke my semi-hard cock.

“So you really love dick, huh. Can you be just happy with mine, or do you think you will need more than one to satisfy you properly?” I asked curiously, already formulating a plan to gangbang Mom with some of my close friends.

“Mmmm, well right now, I'm happy to just play with this magnificent cock, darling, but when you go off to college, I may need to find some more big dicks to satisfy my needs,” Mom said as she took my cock into her mouth, deep throating me even after my cock had been in her arse, God she really is a filthy slut I thought.

We fucked a dozen times during the night; even after my dick was spent, Mom had me fuck her arse and pussy with a nine-inch rubber dildo she had hidden in the back of her underwear draw. It was amazing, and I really got into drinking her squirt juices, fucking her hard with the dildo and them putting my mouth over her gushing pussy as she squirted. I loved it. Mom tasted amazing.

I eventually headed back to my own bed when the sun was coming up as I was exhausted and needed some well-earned sleep. I woke up around lunchtime when I heard a car idling under my window. Sitting up, I looked out the window just in time to see my sister Joanne leaning over and kissing my dad, and it wasn’t a father-daughter peck; it was a hot dirty, passionate kiss. I watched as dad's hand slid between her legs and began rubbing her naked pussy under her short denim skirt.

Wholly, Fuck! Dad is fucking my sister Joanne! How did I miss that? What a fucked up family this has suddenly become, and what a great summer this will be. I was definitely going to enjoy fucking my sister and Mother at the same time, a new plan developing in my head as I watched Joanne get out of the car and watch dad drive away.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Kevtheledge63
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments