Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Overnight after Camping

"Mike and I continue our exploration when his parents come home early."

77
12 Comments 12
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is a fantasy based upon a reality which occurred."

This is a total fantasy based upon some reality.

Mike and Phil and I had gotten into nudity and really enjoyed the feeling of naked skin.  Last week we had wrestled and bet each other on stripping off our underwear for a hand job. We got so into feeling each other's cocks we ended up in a BJ circle and sucked down each other's cum.

The reality of what had happened and the excitement we had felt sucking each other and experiencing orgasms, cause us to be a bit quiet the next day.  It had been incredible and we were all feeling odd as we hadn’t been with a woman as we desired, but with each other and some of the oddness of creating orgasms in what could be considered a gay way. It certainly was different from our expectations.

We lost a bit of contact during a busy school week with much homework et al.  We did speak and arrange another overnight, this time inside Mike’s house as it was going to be colder.  Mike’s brother was going to be overnight at his friend's house and Mike's Mom and Dad were going out to the theater.

 I got there a bit early and saw the parents off. His father, lean and tight in his suit, was about 5’10” tall with a handsome face and full lips. Mike's mother was beautiful, 5’9 about 130 pounds with 36D sized breasts.  Her gown was slit down the front and up the sides, showing ample breasts and almost her belly button, cut in the back down to her ass with the top just under the gown. She clearly had no bra on and it was hard to tear my eyes away from her. Two thin straps kept it on and up.

The greetings were friendly and I caught a glint in Mike's father's eye as he admonished us from doing anything too “rash”. 

After they left, we went into Mike’s room and he brought out a Penthouse Letters.  We started reading from one and it was a bisexual seduction by a wife for her husband to initially blow their friend.  It was a challenge.  As we were reading we were both getting excited. Burgeoning erections tented our pants.

Mike put down the magazine for a second and said. “Wasn’t last weekend incredible!  I never would have suspected that we would suck each other.”

“No, I didn’t either,” I said. ”But it was very exciting.  This letter makes it seem that women might like to see men together sexually.”

“Well I don’t know about you, but I am getting excited and hard thinking about it.  Want to do it again?”

“Sure,” I said enthusiastically.  We both got up and stripped, our hardons predominant.  We got closer and grabbed each other's cock and started rubbing.

God, it felt so good.  Mike’s nipples were erect so I leaned in and sucked them.

“Oh My God!  He exclaimed.  “That feels so good.

We started hugging, our hard cocks between us and our hands tugging our asses. Mike maneuvered us and we got on the bed and started to 69. Feeling his hot hard cock in my mouth felt so natural and I loved rolling my tongue around the tasty head. Mike was also voraciously sucking and licking my cock.  Time went away we just kept going and feeling the incredible heat of each other’s mouths.

We stopped and took a break and I rolled over so I was face down on Mike’s bed.  He said, “Mind if I try something?”

“No go right ahead,” I said.

So Michael lay down, his nakedness on my back, with his hard cock nestled between my cheeks.  His head was on my shoulder when he whispered “Mind if I rub my cock between your ass cheeks?”

“No”, I said, “it feels good.”

So he began to dry hump my ass with his shaft rubbing my hole and lubricating it with his precum.

I was getting harder as he proceeded to fuck my crack.  His precum was making the crack slipperier and he moved down a bit.  Now his cockhead was getting a little stuck as it traversed my hole, which was widening in excitement.

Suddenly, his cock head caught the right angle and slid into my hole!  There was a tingle, a hard pop as he went past my sphincter…I feel so full at this point.  Mike started to fuck me with long slow strokes, rubbing my prostate, exciting me so much I started to move my ass on him, him thrusting harder.  It felt surprisingly good.

Then he really sped up and fucked me hard, with me excited and thrusting back.  I raised up my butt off the bed so I could stroke myself while he fucked me.  It was reaching a crescendo and suddenly Mike came in me strongly, a warm flood with five throbs, which seeped out of my butt around his cock.

AvrilSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvrilSky

He rolled off me and popped out, cum bubbling from my hole and down my perineum and balls..

I was still hard so I said,” Your turn”.

Mike got face-down and I took some cum from my ass and with my fingers slowly penetrated his hole with two cummy fingers.  They slide in easily and I moved them around to open Mike's sphincter and ready him for my cock.

“That feels great…do more”, Mike said.

“Oh, I will,” I said as I withdrew my fingers and lay down on Mike’s back with my cock between his cheeks.  The cum I spread made his ass slippery and my cockhead plunged past his sphincter and into his rectum and touched his prostate. It was so wonderfully tight.

“Oh ugh,” he grunted, “oh wow…yesss! What a great feeling!  Fuck me, Bill!”

I started to slowly fuck his and Mike got on all fours so he could thrust back.

Just then the front door opened and Mike’s father came in heard our moans and walked right to the open door. He saw us naked and fucking and said “What the hell?!?”

I was so far along, that I kept plunging my cock faster into Mike while Mike rubbed his cock, shock appeared on our faces from the intrusion.

“How long has this been going on young man, “Mike's Dad said to him

“I introduced them last week,” Mike said.

“Well we decided not to go to the show, we need to be here with you.” His father said as he went to the door and motioned Mike's mother to come in.

“What is he talking about Mike?" I said. “Was last week planned?”

Mike said, “My father and mother began to teach me sexuality so I have a rounded education.  When I turned 18, they seduced me with a full sexual night. It was so great I told them I wanted to share it with you and Phil.”

All this time we were still on the bed fucking.  His mother and father came back in and his father had dumped the suit coat and tie and was taking off his pants and shirt.  His mother was still dressed in an extremely revealing dress. She pulled the strap aside and let the gown fall to the floor. I was agog as I had never seen a woman other than my family, naked before. 

Jane said, “Bill have you ever had sex with a woman before?”

“No” I replied as a thrill went down my spine and my orgasm gathered while I kept pumping furiously.

His father Joe said “Have you ever been fucked by a hard cock before?” as he finished taking his clothes off becoming nude with a huge eight-inch erection.

“Yes. Mike came in me about an hour ago.”

“Oh yes, now I see the cum.” And Joe thrust his face and his tongue onto and into my ass tasting the cum and licking me.

Jane stood in front of me and said” Well would you like to make love to me?” Her large breasts standing high on her chest topped by diamond-style big nipples, one and a half inches long heaved with her breathing!

She came over and, as I fucked Mike, gave me the most sensuous kiss – our tongues rolling around each other and her perfect lips with the strawberry lipstick tasting great.

“Oh Oh arrrggghhh” I cried as I thrust in and held my cock deep inside Mike and came with an orgasm like I never felt, my asshole squeezing Joe’s tongue.  “Ohhhhhh….”

Jane stood up and I rolled off Mike toward the wall side of the bed.  She came and knelt over my head and lowered her drenched pussy to my mouth.

“Here taste this!” She said. And she sat and her pussy engulfed my mouth.  The taste was immense and wonderful.  I inserted my tongue inside her and drank her juice.  She was so tasty! I brought my hands to her hips stabilizing her, her flesh warm and smooth. I slid them up and squeezed her breasts and nipples.

Joe got between my legs and lifted them exposing my hole to him.  He moved forward and his hard cock touched my hole and then easily went in with the lubrication of Mike's cum. It felt good to feel full again and Joe started fucking me good while I continued to lick and suck Jane’s bare pussy lips.

Mike was by the side with a huge erection and moved to suck his mother’s huge extended nipples.

Joe continued fucking me harder and harder and finally went all the way in and held while he added a huge amount of cum in my ass. He popped out and lay down along side me, cum seeping from my ass.

Then Jane came with my tongue inside, drenching my mouth and chin.  I was drinking as fast as I could the wonderful orgasmic fluid she produced.  She moved off me and lay down along me and kissed me.  At the same time Mike pulled his cock and cum spurted out and over us all.

Everyone sat back and I said, “Well now that was really something!”

Published 
Written by juanmoretime1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments