Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Am I Lesbian Or Desprerate For Sex - Part Three

22
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

It had been an amazing day, outlined in part’s one and two of this story but I’ll attempt to give a brief summary of earlier events, before continuing onwards.

At seventeen years of age, I was in my second year at my local college, studying A levels. Prior to my progression to college, I’d have described myself as a shy girl, with no sexual experience at all, other than masturbating with increasing regularity. As you’d expect, college introduced me to new friends. On my first day there, I met my doppelganger, Gemma. She was outgoing and bubbly, definitely fun to be around. She taught me, very quickly, how to be flirtatious and before long we both had boyfriends. On their first date, Gemma became sexual with her boyfriend Gary but no matter how hard I tried, Paul would not take my virginity.

Gemma would tell me, every day, in graphic detail of her sexual activities with Gary, turning me on in the process. We had flirted with the other but our relationship was not sexual. Indeed, we’d slept in the other's bed, always naked but other than cuddling, we did nothing.

It was a Friday, meaning our day was littered with study periods. While in one of the study rooms, Gemma proceeded to recount how Gary had fucked her on the bus, that morning. Feeling somewhat turned on by her, sat together on a sofa, I ended by undressing fully and masturbating, ignoring that we were at college. Later that day, Gemma invited me to sleep at her house and let   Gary take my virginity.

On arrival at Gemma’s house, after college, Gemma and I enjoyed our first experience of lesbian sex, only stopping when Gemma’s mom shouted to say tea was ready. With clothes downstairs, I had to wear Gemma’s dressing gown. The way Gemma and her parents greeted turned me on further. Shortly after we’d eaten, I was nude, as was Gemma and both cumming.

The doorbell and Gary’s arrival stopped any developing exhibitionist sex between us. I insisted on washing up before joining Gemma and Gary in the bedroom. It didn’t take long for Mandy and Adam, Gemma’s parents to seduce me. although tempted, I resisted letting Adam take my virginity. I came several times before performing my first ever blowjob, swallowing most of Adam’s cum.

I must have looked a bit of a mess, with cum dripping from my mouth and juices dribbling down my thighs. I’d never felt so sexy in my life but Mandy insisted I needed to be cleaned up a little before I joined Gemma and Gary for sex.

Mandy took hold of my left hand and led me upstairs to the bathroom. As we neared the top of the stairs, the sound of Gemma moaning greeted us through her half-open bedroom door. Looking at me, Mandy put her finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet. Walking as quietly as possible, we stepped across the landing towards the bathroom, which was next door to Gemma’s bedroom. Frustratingly, the bedroom door was closed far enough for us not to be able to see them having sex, so we continued into the bathroom.

Through a whisper, Mandy asked if it turned me on hearing Gemma and Gary fuck. I didn’t reply, simply smiling and guiding her right hand to my dripping pussy.

“Oh god Jo, finger my pussy,” Mandy whispered in my ear.

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined a day like this. I’d never even considered sex with another girl, I’d had the best sex with Gemma and had lost all my inhibitions being nude in front of people and cumming in front of Gemma’s parents. Mandy pushed me against the cupboards by the sink, kissing me lustfully. I obeyed her wish, plunging two fingers deep into her pussy. She gasped, responding to my unsubtle actions, encouraging me to move my fingers in and out of her fast. Her tight pussy throbbed on my fingers as her hips bucked rhythmically.

Breaking away from kissing me, I felt her warm seductive breath on my right ear, before she whispered, “Three Jo, use three."

I was surprised by her request; her pussy was so tight and thought three fingers might hurt. Still fucking her hard with two fingers, she whispered again, “Please Jo, use three.”

Without hesitation, I eased a third finger between her lips. Her pussy squeezed harder as I continued to finger fuck her fast and hard. She nibbled on my neck, her warm breath seducing my senses. I bit my lip in an effort to contain moans of pleasure. The sexual moans from the bedroom next door were becoming more desperate, Gary grunting with every thrust of his cock into Gemma as she moaned on the verge of orgasmic pleasure.

From moving my fingers fast, in and out of Mandy’s pussy, I slowed down, using my middle finger to tease up and down her g-spot. As my pace quickened, she couldn’t contain her moans, getting louder the faster I teased. Mandy bucked hard against my fingers with increasing desperation, pussy squeezing hard on my three fingers. She pulled her head back a little, making eye contact and gave me a look that said, make me cum Jo.

I flicked my thumb across Mandy’s clit three times, before her body tensed and pussy clamped tight on my fingers. She put her hands on my shoulders, a moment before her body tensed. There was no attempt to hold back or stay quiet as I continued to flick Mandy’s clit, moaning loudly, while orgasming hard.

Wrapping my arms round her, I kissed Mandy’s lips tenderly, lingering for a few seconds, allowing her time to come down from her sexual high. Looking into her eyes, I saw the focus return quickly. Soon, she was filling the wash basin with water and washing the cum from my body as she talked to me.

“I love sex with Adam and Gemma. They make me feel so good but god, you’ve turned me on so much and that orgasm blew my mind.”

“I want to take you to bed and make love to you. Will you come with me? Are you on the pill, Jo? Gem stopped taking hers today, it will be so good if Adam got you both pregnant. Gary doesn’t know she’s unprotected.”

Shaking my head to say I wasn’t on the pill, I was a little stunned but neither appalled nor shocked by Mandy’s words.

“We have wanted you in our bed, with Gemma, ever since you stayed here a year ago.”

It would have been so easy to say yes and go with Mandy but there was a part of me that felt I’d be cheating on Gemma in some way. The irony in that way of thinking is that I’d not once thought about Paul my boyfriend but whether in Gemma or Mandy’s bed, I’d be losing my virginity and cheating on him.

After a little more help from Mandy, my body was free of cum and it was time to make a decision. As I turned towards the door, Mandy left me with more words to sway my mind.

“Boys of Gary’s age have long thin cocks, his will fit inside your pussy nicely and won’t stretch it too much. You’ve seen how thick Adam’s is, he’ll stretch you so much but he’d satisfy you when he fucks you, Jo.”

My heart was pounding as I stepped through the door onto the landing. I paused, for what felt like a lifetime. Do I turn left or right? I took a deep breath and stepped to my right, focussing on the half-opened door, noting the sounds of sex had stopped. With my left hand on the door handle, there was no turning back, my decision was made. My virginity was Gary’s to take.

With the curtains closed, Gemma’s room was filled with a half-light, the evening sunlight filtered by the curtains. Entering the room, looking immediately at the bed, I saw that Gary and Gemma were under the duvet. It was obvious they’d been snogging but on me entering the room, they stopped to look at me.

“Stand still, Jo. Let me look at your gorgeous naked body. You and Gem are like twins.”

I turned around slowly, allowing Gary a good look at my naked body. Within a few hours, I’d developed a new-found confidence. Suddenly, being naked around people was not an issue and at that very moment, I felt so sexy and desirable, juices trickling from my very sensitive pussy. Invitingly, Gemma threw back the duvet to reveal her naked body. She looked at me and smiled, patting the bed to her left, encouraging me to go to her. Without hesitation, I moved to her side of the bed, looking at her body, especially between her open legs and the cum oozing from her swollen pussy lips.

Giggling nervously, I jumped playfully onto the bed, snuggling into her body, pushing my pussy against her right thigh. Gemma plunged her tongue into my open mouth, kissing me with real urgency and passion. To my surprise, it was a kiss lasting for less than thirty seconds before Gemma pulled away and smiled, putting her mouth to my ear and whispering that I was a very naughty girl.

Before I had a chance to react, she was on her knees, encouraging me towards the centre of the bed, instructing me to clean her pussy. It all happened in an instant, Gemma straddling my head, facing my feet, with her pussy on my mouth. Eagerly, I licked the length of Gemma’s pussy lips, tasting the cum residue of the sex between Gary and her. Gemma moaned as my tongue probed between her pussy lips, pushing deeper inside her. She responded, grinding rhythmically against my mouth and tongue. As well as tasting the cum inside her, I was teasing and turning her on.

I felt movement on the bed to my left, followed a moment later by soft kisses on my stomach. I did my best to focus on licking Gemma’s pussy and turning her on, ignoring the sense of pleasure radiating through my body as the kisses continued onto my breasts. As I moved my tongue onto Gemma’s clit, she gasped, pushing hard onto mouth. While I flicked her clit, she moaned with pleasure and started to orgasm.

After a few seconds, I felt Gemma start to relax and then, carefully climb away from my cum covered face to sit on the bed to my right.

“Your turn, Gary. Don’t just fuck Jo, it’s her first time, I want her to feel fantastic. Make her think, wow.”

I’ve no idea why but for a few seconds, my body tensed and felt very self-conscious as I looked at Gary kneeling naked on the bed to my left with his cock fully erect. I’ll admit I liked that he’d trimmed back his pubic hair, leaving a short landing strip above his cock. Inwardly, I smiled, remembering Mandy’s words. Gary’s cock looked very long but thin too. I tried hard to relax and not look as apprehensive as I felt. In my head I was telling my legs to open, as if to say, take my virginity now but my thighs remained closed.

Gary gently ran his fingertips from just above my pussy, up my stomach, between my boobs to my neck. His fingers moved so softly on my flesh, it was as though he was tickling me but his touch relaxed and started to turn me on. He leant over my body, kissing each nipple, causing me to moan a little and making my thighs part. His lips progressed slowly, kissing from my breasts, to my neck, onto my lips and as my mouth opened, his tongue was on mine.

I couldn’t stop my legs from spreading, Gary moving between them as we kissed with growing passion. Lying on top of me, I ground rhythmically against his hard throbbing cock, losing my inhibitions once more, consumed by sexual urges. Gary responded to my body movements, humping against my pussy and lower stomach. Despite kissing, my moans grew in intensity and urgency,

Much to my disappointment and frustration, Gary pulled away, kneeling between my open legs, looking down at my body.

“I can’t believe this is happening. I’m having sex with the two sexiest girls in college. You kiss so good Jo. I love the taste of the sex I had with Gem in your mouth,”

“Yours is the first cum I’ve tasted, Gaz. It’s so nice.”

With a hint of guilt, I looked at Gemma, who simply smiled. It was a knowing smile, with a look in her eye that said, you lying cow.

“Are you turned on by what you see Jo?” Gary asked as he knelt up, allowing me a better look at his body and cock.

“I’ve not seen Paul naked very much or his cock but yours looks great but I’d shave you fully. I want you inside me, Gary.”

As he dropped back, I playfully ran the toes of my right foot under his balls and as slow as I could, up and down his shaft, enjoying how it throbbed in response. Looking into my eyes, Gary picked up my left foot, guiding it to his mouth, kissing the tip of each toe one by one. I felt my pussy throb. My breathing became heavy as I watched my toes disappear into Gary’s mouth and felt his tongue licking around each toe. I kept my eyes fixed on his, knowing that I was about to orgasm. With each throb of my pussy, my hips bucked involuntarily, until finally I squirted, juices splashing over Gary’s stomach.

Gary placed his hands on my knees, encouraging my legs to open further, before leaning forward to begin kissing each of my inner thighs. I looked down between my legs, watching his actions, expecting Gary to eat my pussy. To my surprise, he moved from my thighs, to my stomach, before sitting up a little. I watched as he took hold of his cock in his left hand, while moving his hips towards me. My heart raced faster as I watched him guide his hard cock towards my pussy lips. I moaned involuntarily while Gary teased up and down my pussy lips with his knob. I attempted to push my hips forward and make him penetrate between my lips but he continually pulled away.

LorenHolmes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenHolmes

After a period of merciless teasing, the look in his eyes altered to one where he was asking permission. I merely smiled and parted my knees further. Looking between my thighs, I watched as Gary’s knob disappeared into my pussy. Instinctively, I reached out with my right hand, wrapping my fingers and thumb around his shaft, immediately stroking up and down its length slowly. With my fingers around Gary’s cock, I realised that Mandy was right, Adam’s cock was considerably thicker than Gary’s but not as long.

He eased my hand away and pushed deeper into my pussy, until he hit my hymen. I gasped, breathing hard in anticipation. Gary held still, looking into my eyes, prolonging my sexual frustration further. Suddenly, without warning, he withdrew a little, before driving his cock into me. I was a virgin no more. The pain was intense but short-lived and soon I relaxed with him inside me. gently, he lowered his body on top of me, offering his open mouth to mine. In an instant, I’d wrapped my legs and arms around him as our tongues moved together. Little by little, Gary began to fuck me, with slow long strokes of his cock. Moving my feet onto the bed, I responded, grinding up into him rhythmically, moaning more and more.

The sex and orgasms I’d experienced earlier in the day had made my pussy extremely sensitive. Every movement of Gary’s cock in and out of me sent wave after wave of pleasure though my body. His shaft was teasing my g-spot, making another climax build quickly. We continued to kiss, while Gary fucked me with a relentless and steady rhythm, ignoring my first orgasm. I attempted to respond with a more frenetic and desperate rhythm of my own but his hips felt metronomic, not wavering at all.

I’d not realised how much time had passed, focusing on the sensations radiating from my pussy. I was beginning to sweat and was impressed that Gary didn’t feel close to cumming. Was I turning him on enough? Suddenly, without warning, he spun us around, so I was on top.

“Your turn to fuck me, Jo. I’m knackered!”

I sat upright, allowing Gary to immediately caress my breasts and tease my nipples. I found a steady fast pace on his cock, moaning as he pinched my nipples. Gemma had been masturbating as she watched and had cum three times. Kneeling beside us, she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. She leant forward and licked Gary’s stomach, trailing her tongue between my thighs, to where his cock entered my pussy. I slowed down, moving up and down Gary’s shaft from knob to base, moaning as my pussy throbbed and watched Gemma’s tongue. As I slid down his shaft once more, Gemma moved to kiss above my pussy. Involuntarily, my hips bucked when I watched her lips envelope my clit and felt her suck hard. The whole street must have heard me moan, “Oh fuck, Gem.”

It was such a good feeling to have my clit sucked with my pussy filled with Gary’s hard, throbbing cock. As I looked into his eyes, it was obvious that he too was enjoying the sensation. Each suck of my clit sent me closer to another orgasm, pussy throbbing hard. Without moving, my body, the way I was throbbing on Gary’s cock, I was fucking him. With another suck of my clit, I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments